The Dinner Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Tiffy's hubby makes a bad career move.
1.6k words
4.34
183.1k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany had been an actress before marrying Terry Stevens. Being petite, with a mass of golden curls and sweet, freckled face and doe like blue eyes and ready smile, she had never been short of work although never breaking into the star parts she had desired since drama school. Her curvaceous figure and long, slender legs had always ensured the mainly male elite would notice and hire her and her sunny nature made her popular with her peers, in a fiercely competitive world. Of course they had tried to seduce her but she had always managed to avoid the 'casting couch' with her winning ways and her genuine talent for both acting and dancing.

When Terry had come backstage as a friend of the male lead, his tall, muscular stature, tousled, fair hair and serious business manner had swept her off her feet. In three weeks, they were engaged and in six months they had married in fairy tale fashion. She had still taken a few parts but over the last three years she had settled into becoming the perfect executive's wife. Coffee mornings, hair appointments, cocktail parties and entertaining the senior executives and work mates to dinner had become her main concern as her high flying husband rose up the promotion ladder within Courtney and co, a multi national firm with offices around the globe.

It was late evening and Jeremy and Gina Stern were around the dinner table finishing their coffees. Mr. Stern was M.D. of the London office where Terry worked and there was a promotion in the offing... The four were all pleasantly relaxed and merry on good French wine and Tiffy's excellent cooking. Terry was charming Gina Stern, a powerful and very beautiful lady in her thirties, on one side and Jeremy and Tiffy were deep in conversation on the other. He was much older than his striking wife, Gina, being in his late fifties, with thinning silver hair, gaunt features like an eagle with piercing dark eyes that never rose higher than Tiffy's deep cleavage, spilling silkily over her tight white, lacy bodice.

She had dressed to please and her long stockinged tops were visible beneath her tight black velvet micro miniskirt as she lounged back beside the much older man. Tiffy's acting skills were tested to the full as she looked relaxed and cheerful but she was not... Her stomach was as knotted as her white, lacy g string that was bunched uselessly against her taut inner thigh. Her hands were on her lap, hovering over his strong thick digits, half in concealment, half resisting. Jeremy Stern leant forward to make a point on the latest take over and inserted his middle finger deep into the moist depths of his host's tight cunt. Tiffy winced despite her best efforts to conceal her plight from the others, helpless to resist the constant caressing that for half an hour had stimulated her throbbing clitoris. He had calmly claimed her most intimate part during the meal and was now happily masturbating her treacherous slit as he coolly explained corporate strategy to his charming, attentive host. Tiffy felt the sweat beading on her forehead and her cheeks flush as her ordeal continued. She longed to cry out to her husband, only feet away, that his girl was being molested so casually by this man... his boss. Her silent pleas to him to stop were coolly ignored and her body was betraying her screaming mind.

He smiled at Tiffy as her hole filled with her juices and his thrusting finger was joined by a second. Her trembling thighs opened as Tiffy closed her eyes and succumbed to her inevitable orgasm. She let out an imperceptible sigh and felt her vision blur as her loins bucked under the linen tablecloth to her suave attackers repeated thrusts. Her breasts swelled and tingled, her stomach knotted, her long legs quivered and she came, pouring her reluctant offering over his conquering hand.

"Very spectacular!" He mocked, lifting his fingers to his mouth and sucking her intimate juices as if it was nectar. "Terry is lucky to have such a committed and compliant wife to support his career..." He watched the pretty blonde recover, wriggling to readjust her clothing under the table, her flushed cheeks and tear laden eyes making his conquest even more enjoyable as he took her hand and placed it squarely on his rigid erection, already out of his tuxedo pants. "Perhaps you would now return the favour, like the obedient exec wife you are?"

Tiffy gulped and again looked at him then her entranced husband, still deep in conversation with the formidable beauty opposite. No help was forthcoming and her mind was awash with guilt and horror at her pathetic betrayal to this horrible man. How could he... how could she...Her shaky hand caressed his hot, throbbing penis as she looked into his mocking superior blue eyes.

"You look so cute and innocent," He whispered, eyes laden with lust ." but you are really an adorable little slut. Aren't you?"

She gulped and eventually nodded. Her ultimate capitulation to this powerful man. Her mind shut down and her big blue eyes filled with tears.

"NO, I'm not a slut!" She hissed at him. "I love my husband ... and hate you for taking such liberties with me, in my home."

"But, my dear, you have just cum like a slut." His smile was icy as he pulled her dainty hand back round his rigid pole. "and how many faithful wives would have stayed quiet whilst I pulled down her panties and finger fucked you in front of your hubby so well?"

Tiffy gulped down her wine with her left hand, her right busy working his thick penis... like a slut.

"Terry." He kept her hand pumping him as he addressed his employee. "We were discussing your beautiful wife's faithfulness. Do you think she cheats on you?"

Terry turned from Gina and stared at him, before breaking into a smug smile. "No way man!" He winked at his flushed wife, thinking her terribly embarrassed by such a question. "She is the most faithful, wonderful creature on this Earth and I trust her completely, don't I darling..."

Tiffy smiled back at him, her hand still pumping his boss under the table, "Yes... errr ... I must do the dishes." She squeaked.

She pushed back her chair and fled into the kitchen.

"These girl's are so highly strung, eh?" He shuffled and rose too. "I've probably embarrassed the poor thing with my rude talk. I'll go and apologise to her and compensate by doing the dishes."

"There's really no need, I'm sure she didn't mean to be so abrupt... " Stammered the Host.

"No problem, Terry, it's the least I can do after so much kind hospitality." He winked at Gina, who took his arm and led him away to the sitting room beyond. "Come along, dear thing, we've got sooo much to discuss together too. How is your golf going? I hear there are some wicked parties there.... " They drifted off and Jeremy Stern steely smile drained away as he pushed open the kitchen door..

She didn't hear him come in, or unzip his pants - she only felt his hand ,clutching the hem of her dress, lifting and pressing her stomach to the hot dish water. His rigid weapon press against the thin gauze of her stretched, silk knickers. His other hand clutching her upturned ass, pulling the taut flesh apart, ripping her last flimsy, white defence, exposing her shaven, pouting sex lips to invasion as his organ demanded entrance, pushed with a grunt and claimed her treacherous love portal with one lunge that lifted her clear off the ground. He rode her like a man possessed as she clung onto the taps and prayed her husband next door could not hear his grunts and taunts of humiliation at the ease of his victory over his wanton hostess.

He glared gleefully at the sight before him, Tiffy Stevens shapely ass gaping up at him, on those long stockinged legs astride on her heels below, his rampant cock running in and out of her clinging, pink cunt lips as he brutally claimed her time and time again.

Her struggles slowly stopped and she arched her hips to take him more comfortably, her tight pussy squelched as he impaled her once more and pulled her head back sharply. "W hat are you?" He hissed in her ear.

"A slut." She sobbed.

"Yes, my beauty... MY slut." He let her hair trail in the dirty dish water as her narrow shoulders shook with her tears.

"Now, fuck me, bitch.!" He held his penis against her puffy labia. "Reach back and spread your tight, horny hole and fuck me like the pretty, young whore you are.... NOW!"

Tiffy jumped, not at the hard slap on her right buttock but because she feared his raised voice would bring in Terry. She hurriedly reach behind and obscenely clawed her taut flesh apart, rocking back on his throbbing cock. Totally humiliated and beaten, she pumped her cunt urgently around his unforgiving rod, praying he would cum soon... before her lover came in and her idyllic life was ruined forever.

"Stick a finger in your ass, slut - before I do it for you." He laughed over her as she wriggled her middle finger in the puckered hole ."Now fuck yourself as I ream your cervix!" He began thrusting again, slapping her hand into her own virgin bottom.

Tiffy howled softly as the momentum grew, disbelieving her treacherous g-spot that hummed its satisfaction at her debasement.

They came together in the most explosive orgasm he had ever endured and slumped forward, her trembling small frame engulfed by his massive bulk.

"I think we'll have coffee in the drawing room, slut." He zipped up and left her half naked bent over the chaotic dishes. "When you have recovered, that is!" His cruel laugh echoed into the distance as the kitchen door closed.