The Dinner Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Sharing my slave with a few friends...
1k words
4.06
20.6k
3
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the back of the rented limousine, you sat facing me, hands in your lap. The limo had arrived precisely at seven, and I hadn't told you we were going anywhere until six-thirty. You'd spent the last half hour off-balance, scrambling to put on makeup and straighten your hair while I watched and smiled. When you started to put on something fancy, I told you not to bother.

You watched me warily, curious and a little afraid, wondering what I had in mind. I let the silence thicken as the car moved through the city, watching your slight fidgeting motions as you tried not to show that you were nervous. Eventually, I spoke.

"Accushla, tonight is going to be something very special. We're going to a dinner party being held by some friends of mine, and I want you to make a good impression." You started to talk, but I shook my head. "You will not speak tonight, except to say 'Yes, Master,' or "No, Master.' Do you understand?"

You hesitated a moment, then nodded. "Yes, Master."

I nodded. "Tonight, you will not be asked to do anything. You will be told. You will be told what to do by masters and mistresses other than myself." I saw the consternation cross your features. "I will be present, and I will stop anything I do not like. That means I like anything I do not stop. Do you understand?"

You nodded again.

I pulled a small velvet collar from my pocket, motioning you onto the floorboard at my feet. You started to move, hesitantly, and I snapped my fingers once. Startled, you knelt in front of me.

I clasped the collar around your throat, tightly. You swallowed against the pressure, but I did not loosen it. "You belong to me, body and spirit. You will not hesitate tonight, or you will be severely punished. I do not mean playful spankings, girl... I mean punishments that will make you cry."

You swallowed and nodded, and I petted your hair. "Good girl. Now, take off your clothes."

Your eyes moved to the window as the car slowed, and you lowered your eyes, nodding. Slowly, you removed your shirt and pants, and I tucked them under the seat. I motioned for your undergarments, and they followed. You shivered in the chill of the car as it pulled to a stop.

I stepped out of the car and motioned for you to follow. You did so, kneeling beside me in the grass of a well-manicured lawn. Before us was a large home, not a mansion but well-appointed nonetheless, in a private neighborhood. The cold drew goosebumps on your skin, and puckered your nipples. I took my time affixing a chain leash to your collar and leading you up to the front door.

When the door opened, a woman greeted us with her eyes downcast. She was as naked as you, with a collar around her neck as well. I led you inside, and we moved to a dining area, where four men and two women sat around a large table waiting for us. Two nude slaves, a male and female, waited on them.

To your surprise, I grabbed your hair sharply and roughly forced you to your knees. The man at the head of the table smiled and I nodded to him.

"Erik. This is the slut I told you about."

"Very nice. Such wonderful breasts. I do prefer my women a little rounder in the hips, however."

"She is perfect for me."

You flushed as we discussed your body as though you were not even present, from the thickness of your nipples to the way your tattoos looked. The men and women both joined in, and aside from Erik, none of them were even accidentally introduced to you.

To the side of the table, a small pillowed alcove had been prepared, and I pulled you to this alcove by your hair. You followed, hips swaying enticingly as you crawled along. Hanging from the ceiling were two cuffs on chains, and I pulled your arms up above your head, locking your wrists in the cuffs.

"Remember, no hesitation," I whispered to you, and then kissed your hair before leaving you. You whimpered as I walked away, but I made sure not to look back.

I seated myself at the table and we began dinner. I had not permitted you to eat that evening, so you were very hungry. The fare was nothing exotic... pasta and shrimp... but it smelled so good, your stomach was rumbling. I talked calmly with the others while their nude slaves served us, and we collectively ignored you.

Eventually, one of the other men set his napkin on the table and stood up. "I'm afraid I can't wait any more..." I nodded to him, and he left the table, moving to stand in front of you.

"Well, girl, your master tells me you suck cock like you were born to it. He tells me you're a greedy little bitch." Your face flushes, but I can see your nipples are still taut, and not from the cold any longer. "Let's see if he was lying."

He unzips his slacks and pulls out his cock, rubbing the flaccid member on your lips. You look to me, but I shake my head and point to him. You look up into his eyes and open your mouth.

He wastes no time letting his cock fall into your lips, and the suction of your mouth has him stiffening in no time. His cock was shorter than mine, but thicker, and it stretched the corners of your mouth almost painfully. More, he did not take his time, letting you coax him off. Instead, he fucked your mouth almost from the first moment, grabbing fistfuls of your hair and jerking your head up and down along the length of his shaft.

You listened as the rest of us critiqued your style, everyone present impressed at how easily you took his shaft. After just a few minutes, he started to quicken his pace, grunting as his hands tightened in your hair. He pulled out of your mouth, stroking his cock hurriedly, and I nodded, smiling, when you opened your lips wide, presenting your face to him. He came, large sticky jets of semen spattering your cheeks, nose, and lips, dripping down onto your breasts. We all applauded loudly, which embarrassed you and made you blush more than sucking his prick had.

"Well done, girl. Now, on to dessert..."