The Dinner Party - Steve's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was almost too much to bear; I was on the point of getting up and dragging my wife away from her new lover, an anxiety that Mandy seemed to sense for she grabbed my cock more firmly and began pumping me more quickly and insistently, leaning in and whispering into my ear how lovely Sarah looked and how wet she was getting watching her husband play with my wife. 'Help me out of these trousers,' Mandy requested, standing up and turning her back to me. I watched as Sarah moved her legs slightly further apart, no doubt to allow Mark better access to her nether regions, but I could not help but be distracted by the rear end that was now close to my face. Mandy's bum was slightly fuller than Sarah's, but not what you would call big. Her trousers were beautifully tailored, hugging her behind and then flaring from the hips downwards to wide flowing fullness at the ankle. They showed off her bum to great effect. I wanted to kiss and squeeze it even then, but Mandy pointed impatiently to the zip and button at the side. With trembling fingers I popped the button open and pulled down the zip. Sensing my nervousness, Mandy wriggled out of her trousers and stepped out of them. She wore a pair of plain white cotton pants, not a thong, but cut so that they would not show beneath tight trousers. She looked amazing.

She turned slowly towards me, her crotch close to my face. A dark wet patch showed at the front of her knickers and a slight musky aroma assailed my nostrils. Fuck I wanted her. I didn't know how far this evening was going to go, it had been impromptu after all, and my wife had instigated events any way, so there was no telling how far she was prepared to go, though no doubt that Mark was hoping that he would very shortly be fucking my wife, but for my part, no matter how reluctantly I had got into this, my cock was now ruling my head and what my cock wanted more than anything right now was to plunge balls deep into my boss's wife's cunt.

I leaned forward and pressed my nose to Mandy's panties. She responded by placing her hand momentarily on my head and pulling me to her. She released me and as I watched she quickly pulled her knickers down and stepped out of them, casting them aside. As she stood again I marvelled at the sight of her; she sported a fine bush of dark brown hair, neatly trimmed, quite short, and her pussy lips, glistening with moisture, were perfectly designed, matching the rest of her frame. She lifted one leg, placing it on the seat next to me, her knee by the side of my head and her soft, warm thigh providing a signpost, leading towards that heavenly slit that now offered itself, open and moist to my gaze. Her hands were quickly on my head again, drawing me in. She didn't have to use much persuasion; I eagerly slid onto my knees on the floor and buried my head in her snatch, running my tongue the length of her wet lips. She moaned and grabbed my hair as my tongue delved between her outer lips, exploring her inner folds and creases, teasing her clit. She tasted beautiful, slightly different to Sarah, which added to the excitement. I feasted on her lips, running my tongue the length of her slit, teasing her clit, then back to probe at the entrance to her pussy. I was enjoying myself so much that it came as a bit of a surprise when Mandy's body suddenly tensed and a gush of cum coated my mouth and chin. I eagerly drank what I could, licking her as clean as possible. She had grabbed my head hard with both hands for support as she rode out her climax and it was something of a relief when she finally relaxed her grip and came down from her high. She pulled me to my feet and pushed her body against me. I wrapped my arms around her. 'That was nice,' she smiled up at me and I kissed her deeply once more, enfolding her naked body in my arms.

After what seemed like an age, we broke our kiss and she stepped back, looking me up and down. 'Time to get you naked,' she said and proceeded to undress me, my eyes all the time taking in her cute form, the proportions of her breasts, the tightness of her waist, the swell of her hips, the dark, trimmed bush.

When I was naked we embraced once more and kissed. After another long, deep kiss she pulled away, ever so slightly, so that she could look into my eyes. 'Fuck me, Steve,' she pleaded, 'Please?'

Here I was, ballock naked in the living room of my boss's home, staring at his gorgeous, equally naked wife who had just come on my tongue and who now wanted me to fuck her. I was dumbfounded, even though the little devil that was my cock was shouting in my head to take her up on her offer.

'I...I...er, well...' I hesitated, 'I'm not sure -- this is so unexpected and, you're gorgeous and everything, I'd love to fuck you, but....' My voice trailed off.

'Sarah?' she replied, obviously thinking, quite rightly, that my reluctance was because I didn't know whether my wife would approve or want either of us to go so far. 'I don't think you need worry about Sarah, do you?' she went on, with a delicious, impish grin on her face, nodding in the direction of the other sofa.

Distracted by my glorious feasting on Mandy, I had not paid much attention to my wife in the last few minutes. I had not heard, or at least noticed, any tell-tale sounds of her coming, so I assumed I suppose that Mark was still eating her, building her up to an orgasm. Now, at Mandy's prompt, I cast a glance in the direction of the other pair. I was shocked.

My wife was naked except for her black hold-up stockings, which I of course already knew, but now she was kneeling on the sofa, facing towards us, her forearms crossed in front of her and resting on the arm of the sofa. Mark was now naked as well and there was no doubt that he was aroused; he was bigger than me, maybe pushing 8 inches, and his cock looked thick, although I had nothing other than myself to judge against. As I watched he climbed onto the sofa and knelt behind Sarah, between her open legs. I felt Mandy curl against me, her hand sliding over my stomach and taking hold of my cock, stroking gently. My boss was running his hands adoringly over the upturned cheeks of my wife's bottom as Sarah relaxed onto her arms and enjoyed the sensations. One of Mark's hands disappeared between Sarah's legs and her sighs suggested that he was fingering her pussy. His other hand disappeared and I imagined him gripping his cock in his hand and lining himself up. Mandy's stroking of my cock kept the excitement level up and the anxiety level down as my eyes were drawn to Sarah's face. She gazed at me and blew me a kiss, then smiled, a smile that almost immediately disappeared as her eyes fluttered and closed, her mouth dropped open and a long, pleasurable sigh escaped her. At that moment I knew that my boss, Mark, had penetrated my wife's pussy, pushing his long eight inches deep into my wife. Emotions of various sorts raced through me, but the hormones were pumping and there was a strange urge coursing through my body, driven by the intoxicating sight of another man fucking my wife. It was an urge that could readily be satisfied, by plunging my eager cock into the tight wet pussy of that man's wife.

'No,' I said, at last, 'I don't think she'll mind, do you?' I smiled at Mandy, turning my attention back to her. Mandy smiled back, then placed her finger to her lips in mock contemplation for a second before taking me by the arms and rearranging our positions. She lay down on the sofa, with her head at the end closest to where Sarah was leaning on the arm of the other couch. She smiled wickedly up at me, draping one leg up onto the back of the sofa, spreading her pussy. I gazed at her for a moment like an uncertain adolescent, then climbed onto the sofa between her legs. I smiled down at her, realising that she had positioned herself so that I could watch Mark fucking my wife and so that Sarah could equally watch me take my boss's wife if she so chose.

I leaned over Mandy, easing into position. 'You naughty girl,' I teased her, letting her know that I had rumbled her plan.

'You've no room to talk Steve, you're just about to fuck the boss's wife. I'd say that was pretty naughty.'

With that she reached for my neck, wrapping her arms around me, and drew me down. I took my throbbing, aching cock in my hand and teased her swollen pink lips with the tip, rubbing precum over her already wet labia. She moaned and moved her position slightly, edging her body towards me and I felt the tip of my cock ease gently into her. I pushed my hips forward and, as I kissed her delicious mouth once more, slid my length slowly into her hot welcoming cunt. God, but she was tight, every bit as tight as I'd imagined. Her soft, moist walls gripped me and rippled against my ever-swelling cock as I eased right into her as far as I could. I paused at the point of maximum penetration just to enjoy the sensations of this new pussy wrapped tightly around me.

'Welcome, new partner,' Mandy teased as she contracted her vaginal muscles, enhancing the tightness and giving me an incredible feeling. I reciprocated, contracting my pelvic muscles, then slowly withdrew my cock almost, but not quite, from her tight embrace, before filling her once more. She groaned as she welcomed me back into her depths and started playing with her tits. I pulled back and thrust once more, revelling each time in the softness, wetness and tightness of this woman's gorgeous pussy. Finally adjusting to the size and feel of her I established a steady rhythm, not too fast, not too slow, fucking her deeply with each forward thrust of my hips as she lifted her arse off the sofa to meet me and continued to massage her own breasts. Mandy wrapped her legs around me as I continued to pound her tight hole, moaning and sighing with pleasure, occasionally urging me to fuck her harder. I was more than willing to oblige, but not just yet, I wanted to build her up slowly to a powerful climax.

I looked across to see how Sarah was getting on. She was still on her knees with Mark plundering her delightful pussy doggy style, her head buried in the arm of the sofa, her hair cascading over the sides like a golden waterfall. She was making loud animal noises as Mark fucked her, his pace faster and deeper than it had been before, Sarah's body rocking back and forth with each thrust. I kept watching as I ploughed again and again into Mandy, who was evidently studying me as she was suddenly whispering in my ear.

'It's hot isn't it? Watching your pretty little wife get fucked by someone else. She's so pretty. Mark will love that pussy of hers. He'll so enjoy filling it with his sperm.'

My mind swirled and my head throbbed in sensory overload. Oh fuck, the mere thought of Mark fucking Sarah had aroused me, no doubt, and the fact that I was shagging his wife was a turn on beyond belief, and not just because she was a hot little minx herself but because she was Mark's. But to think of him shooting his load into my wife's womb was something else again. That was really, really hot. And scary. But hot, very hot.

So hot in fact that I at last gave in to Mandy's entreaties and began to slam my rigid cock into her tight pussy. My balls were banging against her arse with each thrust, my thighs slapping against hers. She pulled me in with her heels against my bum and arched her back under me, grinding our pelvic bones together at each point of maximum penetration. I felt my balls tighten. I fought once more for control.

It was becoming a matter of principle, or male ego I suppose, but I didn't want to come before Mandy and certainly not before her husband, an older man after all!

Sarah was bucking madly now, thrusting herself back wildly on Mark's cock as he slammed her from behind. She was wailing, moaning, building to a crescendo. Mark gripped her fiercely by the hips as he plunged into her repeatedly, his face an ecstatic grimace. Neither he nor Sarah would last too much longer.

'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,' Sarah screamed and I knew she was coming, although she was never quite so vocal when we were together. 'Oh, fuck, I'm coming!' she wailed and screamed unintelligibly as she orgasmed.

'Oh, yes, baby, that's it,' Mark encouraged her, slapping her playfully on her upturned cheek, before a look of surprise and astonishment crossed his face. 'Fuck, you horny little whore, you're gushing all over me!' He grinned like a Cheshire Cat as cum juice flooded all over his cock and ran down his and Sarah's thighs. I never thought of my wife as a whore, and no doubt under other circumstances both she and Mark would have been appalled, but as she soaked his invading cock and juices flooded out of her all over them and the sofa, it seemed somehow appropriate.

Sarah continued to spasm, as Mark searched for friction through the sudden added lubrication. Evidently finding it he plunged into my wife again and again, as I matched my rhythm to his, my cock sliding happily in and out of his wife.

I watched transfixed as Mark's fingers dug deeper into the flesh of Sarah's hips and his eyes screwed tight, his face contorted in pleasure. His groan started somewhere in the depths of his belly and grew in volume as it rose through his torso, eventually bursting forth from his open mouth. In the same moment he plunged as deeply as he could into my wife's little cunt and held himself there. Sarah looked into my eyes.

'Oh my God, he's fucking coming in me Steve,' she cried, before looking over her shoulder at her new lover, 'Fill me you bastard, fill me with your hot spunk.'

'Yes,' was all that Mark could manage as he jerked and twitched and I could sense his seed spurting into my wife. 'Oh, yes!'

Mandy looked up at me and cooed in response to the others' climax. 'Mmmm,' she murmured into my ear, 'Mark shoots so much come,' she whispered, 'especially into pretty little newbies like Sarah.' She clenched her pussy muscles by way of punctuation and thrust her hips up to me. I plunged back in response grinding my pelvis down on her mound. She threw her head back in wild abandon and came, groaning loudly. Her pussy spasmed around my throbbing cock, sending me over the top. I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my boss's wife, filling her steamy pussy. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her passionately, as I felt a mixture of her juices and my sperm leak out of her onto the sofa.

An awkward silence filled the room. I felt my cock go limp and slip reluctantly out of Mandy's sweet hole. As I eased myself up self-consciously I felt a little guilty and rather sad that this experience was over and unlikely to be repeated. Mandy gathered herself together, smiling at me, and sat up.

'Oooo!' she exclaimed, looking reproachfully at me and prodding me playfully on the arm, 'I'm dripping!' She laughed, and all four of us shared in her laughter, grateful to break the tension that had arisen.

Mark lay back against the cushions of the sofa, his legs apart, relaxed and in control, his limp cock hanging down for all to see, an arm draped casually along the back of the sofa, notionally around my wife's shoulders, although she was sitting forward, her legs pressed tightly together and a rather sheepish look on her face.

Mandy curled up against me, gently stroking my chest, trying to relax me.

Sarah looked at me, a quizzical, non-plussed look in her beautiful blue eyes, then at Mark, who smiled at her indulgently.

My boss was the first to break the silence.

'Well, that was an unexpected pleasure.' He waited for words of agreement, but hearing none he continued. 'I hope you don't regret it?' he asked, trailing a finger tip down Sarah's naked spine.

Sarah looked nervously at me. Avoiding eye contact with Mark she answered. 'It was amazing, such a hot experience. Thank you. Both.' She smiled at Mandy who returned her smile and nodded her thanks.

'It was a hot experience for us too,' Mandy said at last, speaking for both of them, 'all the better for being spontaneous. But I hope you are both cool with this, we'd hate to be the cause of any trouble between the new partner and his lovely wife.'

'It's fine,' I said, reaching across Mandy to take Sarah's hand in mine and give it a squeeze. 'I have to confess that I had no idea that this was a fantasy of Sarah's and I never would have expected to be involved with anything like this, but I have to say that, yes, this was a very hot experience; I think your wife is gorgeous Mark and to see you...with Sarah was a big turn on, I'd never have expected it.'

'Well, I'm pleased,' Mark replied, 'I did warn you to talk about this first, we wouldn't normally have led any couple into that situation knowing that they hadn't discussed it and been cool with it, but this was just so natural. I enjoyed your wife immensely, Steve,' he said, winking at me.

'I think she enjoyed you too,' I replied and Sarah blushed.

There was another pause in the conversation, during which Mandy got up and, naked, walked into the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of wine. My eyes were glued to her fine arse as she wandered off and to her jiggling breasts and neat little bush when she returned. She noticed where I was looking when she came back and smiled; she seemed to enjoy the attention.

Mandy poured us all a drink and we began to relax.

'So,' Mark asked, after taking a sip of his wine, 'do you think this was a one off?

Sarah and I looked at one another, as if seeking an unspoken consensus.

'Well,' Sarah began, tentatively, 'Speaking for myself, I'd love to do this again sometime, with you two. If, that is, you'd like to?'

Mark stroked Sarah's back and I saw her shiver under the touch as if a bolt of electricity had shot through her.

Mandy leaned forward and stroked Sarah's thigh seductively. 'I think Mark and I would love to entertain you two again,' she said. Sarah shivered again.

'But what about with others?' Mark enquired.

'Others?' I asked.

'Yes, we are into the scene as I told you earlier. We have parties about once a month or so with invited guests. You'd be welcome to attend if you would like.'

'I don't know...' Sarah began, 'This was pretty out of character for us.'

'Yes, but you enjoyed it, and you'd be a definite attraction at any of our parties.' He clearly noted the look that shot between Sarah and me at that moment. 'Well,' he went on, 'You think about it, as I say you'd be very welcome. I can think of one or two of my friends who would just love to experience that moment when you came, Sarah.'

My wife blushed a deep crimson.

'Goodness,' she exclaimed, 'I have no idea where that came from, honestly.' We all laughed. Sarah covered her embarrassment by taking a huge gulp of wine and Mandy filled her glass immediately she put it down. Her head suddenly spinning, Sarah leaned back against the sofa, finding Mark's arm naturally draped around her shoulder. She smiled at him and leaned her head back.

I was beginning to wonder what would happen next. Here we all were, all naked, sitting around sipping wine as if we hadn't just fucked each others' spouses. Do we, I wondered, just get dressed and go? Do we relax as we are doing for a while? Do we fuck again? What's the etiquette?

Mark must have noted my discomfort.

'Well, the night is still young. What say we finish our drinks and move into the bedroom? Without waiting for a reply, Mark took hold of Sarah's hand and helped her to her feet, leading her away. I looked at Mandy who just smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. 'There's lots more to explore,' she said enigmatically, getting to her feet and cheekily shoving her bottom in my face. I felt my cock stir and stood up, taking her hand.

The bedroom was large and opulently decorated and furnished. A king size bed dominated the space, the covers already turned down, exposing slick black silk sheets. I wondered for a moment whether the events of this evening had, after all, been planned by our hosts, but that seemed implausible and I decided that this couple obviously lived an erotic lifestyle that would include black silk sheets in the bedroom as a matter of routine. I hung back slightly, letting our hosts take the lead as Mark encouraged Sarah to lie on the bed. She did so, giggling slightly in her nervousness. Mark knelt on the bed next to her head and Mandy assumed a similar position on her other side. I perched myself on the foot of the bed, unsure of what to do.