The Dinner Party - Steve's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark took a bottle of oil from a bedside drawer and began to pour a little into Sarah's cleavage. My wife jumped and gasped at the sudden feeling of cold liquid pouring onto her skin and Mark apologised, quickly rubbing the liquid into her chest, lovingly caressing her breasts that began to glisten in the soft lighting that added to the sensual atmosphere. My wife's gasp turned quickly to a murmur of pleasure as Marks hands worked their magic, and her nipples stiffened visibly. Mark poured a little more oil onto Sarah's bare chest and then Mandy leaned forward and began a soft massage of Sarah's tits. What a sight! I felt my cock twitch and rise slightly in my lap as I watched another woman fondle my wife's breasts. At first Sarah seemed not to notice, she was sighing softly with her eyes closed and she may have thought that it was Mark's hands that were still upon her, but after a moment the different feel and angle of the hands must have alerted her to the situation. Sarah's eyes opened and met Mandy's. There was no drama, no shock or revulsion.

'Mmmm, that feels nice,' Sarah muttered, smiling dreamily at Mandy. Our hostess smiled back at Sarah, then leaned down and kissed my wife on the lips, a full, sensual kiss. Sarah sighed into the kiss, allowing Mandy to probe her mouth with her tongue, whilst the older woman continued to fondle my wife's breasts. I watched on, amazed and aroused from the end of the bed; watching as my wife's thighs parted slightly, offering me a view of her pussy lips that in the dim light -- was it my imagination? -- appeared to be glistening.

As the ladies kissed, deeply and passionately, Mark leaned forward and drew Sarah's right nipple into his mouth, sucking deeply causing Sarah to moan and sigh again. Mandy stopped kissing Sarah on the mouth and trailed soft, light kisses down over her chin and neck, down over her chest until she mirrored her husband, with my wife's other nipple in her mouth. But Mandy did not stop there; her kisses trailed further down, over my wife's firm, flat tummy, down over the soft, trimmed fur of her landing strip and down still further until she was kissing my wife's outer labia.

I began stroking my hardening, reviving cock almost unthinkingly as Mandy moved lithely between my wife's thighs, which dutifully parted for her to allow her access. Mandy was kneeling between Sarah's legs, hungrily devouring her pussy, as my wife began to arch her back and lift her bottom off the bed to press her mound to Mandy's lips. In the process, Mandy's round, enticing bum pushed up into the air. I feasted my eyes upon it, unable then to resist smoothing one hand over her pale firm cheeks before squeezing one, then the other of her buttocks. My hand pumped my cock a few more times until I realised that I was fully hard and that the most obvious thing to do with the rampant little devil was to plunge it into that delightfully tight little pussy that was now presented invitingly before me. I raised myself onto my knees and shuffled behind Mandy. Taking hold of my cock I rubbed the tip back and forth a few times along the length of her slit, which made her wiggle her bum back at me and make a little moan into my wife's pussy. In another moment, I had slipped my hard cock once more into Mandy's hot little pussy and with my hands clamped purposefully to her waist I began to fuck her steadily.

All of my consciousness was focused on that delicious contact of my stiff member sliding against her slick, velvety walls as I fucked her, my thighs slapping against the backs of hers with each forward thrust. As my pace increased so I pushed Mandy harder into my wife's pussy, making them both moan with pleasure.

At some point I caught Mark's eye; he was smiling enigmatically at me, a smile that conveyed pleasure yes, but also a number of other emotions, acceptance of me screwing his wife and pride in the fact that I was clearly enjoying the experience, and perhaps a smile of self-satisfaction at welcoming Sarah and me into his secret inner circle. As I watched he turned away from me and looked down at Sarah and with his thick, rigid cock in hand he presented the glistening purple head to my wife's lips. Mesmerised, not for the first time that night, by the erotic sight in front of me, I watched the soft, pink tip of Sarah's tongue peek out from between her lips and swirl around Mark's glans before her lips parted and Mark's swollen organ slid slowly into her mouth, her sweet red lips closing around it. Her delicate fingers curled slowly around the base and then hand and mouth began rhythmically pumping him.

I decided in that moment that this was probably the most erotic experience of my life as I stepped up my pace thrusting into Mandy's sweet, tight cunt from behind. I knew it wouldn't be long before I came again, but it was Sarah who beat me to it on this occasion; bucking wildly under Mandy's mouth she suddenly released Mark's cock from between her lips (although she continued to grip his shaft with her hand) and let out a wild, uncontrolled scream of pleasure as she climaxed, gushing over Mandy who eagerly lapped up my wife's juices.

Mandy soon followed, her hot little pussy contracting in a wonderful succession of spasms around my invading tool, her low, guttural moans adding a contrasting vocal accompaniment to my wife's. This tipped me over the edge; I thrust deeply one last time into Mandy's cunt, holding her firmly by the waist and pulling her back onto my cock as I spurted my load over her hungry cervix. Mark's smile, I noticed through my orgasmic haze, was broader than ever as I came into his wife's vagina. He was the only one of us not to have come for a second time, but I could hardly deny him that honour in view of his incredible hospitality. Sarah continued to pump his large organ with her tiny hand, increasing her pace as she sensed that he was on the brink. He looked down at my wife's face just as he began to come; a long streak of white erupted from the tip of his cock and splattered across my wife's cheek, eyelid, forehead and finally her blonde hair. His cock twitched again as another spurt shot forth but this time Sarah directed his cock so that it landed on her tongue, before taking the third deep in her mouth. Sarah licked Mark clean before letting go of his manhood and flopping back onto the bed, exhausted.

Withdrawing from Mandy, I dipped my head down to kiss her upturned bottom cheek in appreciation before I too collapsed onto the mattress beside the two ladies.

When I awoke, Sarah and I were alone in the big bed, tucked up under the black satin sheets in what was, obviously, the guest bedroom. Our clothes had been gathered together and left neatly for us in the room. We lazily showered and dressed, exchanging not a single word about our previous night's experiences and made our way into the kitchen. Mandy was sitting, wrapped in a white fluffy robe, at the breakfast counter, sipping a hot coffee. She told us that Mark had already left for the office and, noting my look of alarm, reassured me, with a smile and a wink, that I was not expected to make an early appearance at work that day. I knew that Sarah was feeling the same degree of awkwardness as me, and we silently acknowledged between us that we would skip breakfast and make a hasty, but polite, exit. We said our farewells to Mandy, hugging and kissing cheeks as if we had merely bumped into her on the street, and she accompanied us to the door.

'February 17th,' Mandy said as she opened the door for us to leave.

'Excuse me?' I asked.

'The date of our next party, here at our house, February 17th,' Mandy explained with a smile, 'Two weeks on Saturday.'

I made a mental note of the date.

© Alan Goodare 2012