The Director

Story Info
Friends stage an erotic performance.
1.4k words
4.09
23.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinocchio
Pinocchio
45 Followers

Susan gasped, "I want to see you put your cock into her mouth!" I was happy to oblige. And I'll give you the details of what happened that night. But first, let me tell you how I found myself in that happy situation.

My wife Susan and I have a gaming club with a few friends. We get together once a month or so, to entertain and amuse each other. The number of people varies somewhat, and there are endless variations on the basic theme. We used to play bridge or poker. We used to play chess. We used to put together jigsaw puzzles. We don't do those things anymore. We have sex.

Our earlier get-togethers were fun, where we actually did play cards and board games. But after a few gatherings, Susan and I began to feel as if we were playing "bored" games. We could tell that our friends were as eager as we to engage in something that would be more exciting! Everyone was horny and frustrated. We could all feel it in the air. Finally, one evening, as if by some telepathic agreement, we kicked over the card tables, and tore off each other's clothes. It was great! For the next few gatherings, we had similar free-for-alls. We really needed it. But gradually, we began to see that we missed having more structured games to play.

So I came up with an idea that would give us the best of both worlds. It's really quite simple. Each person who shows up for Game Night writes his/her name on a slip of paper, folds it in half, and drops it into a fish bowl. The slips of paper are shuffled around, and then one is picked. The winner of the drawing gets to be the "Director." The Director tells the rest of the group what sexual activities she/he would like to watch. We, in turn, do our best to put on a show that will arouse the Director to an absolute frenzy. Then she/he joins in for the final part of the performance.

We don't make videos of this, by the way. No one wants to bother being that sort of "Director," and no one wants to miss out on the fun in favor of worrying about whether the camera is pointed properly! We do have one concession to Hollywood: The Director gets to sit in a real director's chair!

So, on the night in question, we had a really small turnout. (Most of the group was out of town, or busy with other commitments.) It was at our place—just Susan, myself, and our friend Beth. Still, we carried out the drawing, and Susan became the night's Director. She immediately, and enthusiastically threw herself into the chair. The lights were turned down; there was no camera. It was time for action.

Susan said, "OK you two; let's get you close together. You'll get out of your clothes, gradually. Right now though, Dave, I want you to touch her all over—get her relaxed and loose. I want you to pay special attention to her breasts. I want to see her nipples pointing up even though she's still dressed." Beth is about 5 ft. 5, with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and creamy skin. She's not skinny; rather she's nicely padded, in all the right places. She was wearing a clingy medium blue blouse. It wasn't hard to see her nipplesbeforeI started stroking them! She has large and beautiful breasts. I've always been something of a "tit man" so this was getting me very hot, very quickly. Pretty soon I was getting uncomfortable: my cock was in need of more room. Susan could see that I was both aroused and constrained. She smiled wickedly at me, knowing she was already driving me crazy. I did my best to rearrange the position of my intimate anatomy, and continued to work on Beth.

Susan had instructions for Beth, as well, of course. "I want to see you kiss Dave, breathe in his ear, and...(she kept us both waiting for a few seconds, just for effect)...I want you to unzip his pants...and pull out his cock." I saw Beth's eyes begin to shine (and her nipples get even harder) as she heard Susan's instructions.

As Beth began stroking my cock, I could see that this was beginning to have the desired effect on Susan. Her pupils were dilated; she unbuttoned her shirt, and began fondling her own breasts. Her hair is dark blonde, she's a little on the tall side, and has "breasts like champagne glasses" (to steal a line from Arthur Koestler). Beads of sweat were beginning to form on her forehead, as she kneaded and stroked her own nipples. Susan's next instructions were, "Dave, unbutton Beth's blouse. I want to see you touching her nipples." She didn't have to tell me twice. Beth's nipples hardened even more as I gently (and then a bit roughly) pulled and squeezed them, and their color deepened to a dark pink.

"Dave, unbutton Beth's slacks, and pull them and her panties—if she's wearing any (she wasn't)—down. Beth, you pull down Dave's pants!" As we followed her instructions, Beth and I could see that Susan had unbuttoned her own jeans, and was stroking her clit. We all started breathing faster, harder, and moans and gasps began to escape our lips.

Before long, all three of us were naked. Susan was working a dildo deeper and deeper into her cunt. Beth and I were touching and stroking each other everywhere. My cock stood out straight and hard, and the pre-cum was beginning to glisten at the opening. My fingers probed Beth's dripping cunt, as she pressed against me, and seemed to melt into me. Susan said, "Beth, I want you on your knees! Dave, I want you to stroke your cock, right in front of Beth's face! Don't cum; just stroke it! I want to watch you both, and I want her to watch you, while she fingers herself!"

As hard as I already was, this latest demand from Susan got me absolutely throbbing. Beth was staring up at me, looking desperate and needy, her eyes locked with mine, then breaking away to stare at my cock. Susan was crying and moaning, as she pumped the dildo in and out with one hand, and fondled herself all over with the other. That's when she cried out, "I want to see you put your cock into her mouth!" I did that, of course. Beth and I made sure that Susan could see us in profile, so as to maximize the visual effect of my engorged cock slipping in and out of Beth's lovely mouth.

After a few minutes of this, Susan could bear it no longer. She got up from the Director's chair, and came over to join us. Susan took hold of my cock, and pumped it in and out of Beth's mouth a few times. Then she hungrily slipped it into her own. After fellating me for a while, Susan told Beth to present her breasts to me, so that I could begin tit-fucking her. Well, as I said, I'm a tit man, and this made me really frantic! I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, sliding between her beautiful tits that soon shined with my pre-cum. Suddenly, Susan grabbed hold of my throbbing phallus, and began pumping it. She yelled, "This is what I've been waiting for! I want to watch you shoot your sperm all over Beth's tits!" My cock was still aimed at Beth, and I was going completely crazy! I couldn't hold back any longer, and my cum exploded all over Beth. The first jet hit her on the bridge of the nose and across her cheeks. The next one splashed onto her mouth. Then one white string of ejaculate after another splashed all over her beautiful, beautiful breasts. She dripped with my cum, and looked absolutely lovely. She fingered herself to orgasm a moment later, and she thrashed and shuddered as it plowed through her. Susan stared at this scene in a kind of trance, glanced at the cum that was now on her hand, licked some of it up, and a moment later, using the dildo, she too came, gasping and screaming.

We collapsed into each other's arms, laughing. Gradually our breathing subsided into an easy, languid pace. Susan visually drank in the erotic tableau we'd just created, and with a sly smile said, "Now I wish I had a camera!"

Pinocchio
Pinocchio
45 Followers