The Director

Story Info
Barbara directs us to new heights for her camera.
8.4k words
4.21
27.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

I suppose it's partly my fault. I should have known that Barbara would wind up taking things as far as she did. She's just that kind of person. When she gets an idea she tends to go all the way with it. It's one of the things that I absolutely love about her; there's no holding back her passion.

"Ok. Action!" she said and pointed at me. "Make sure that you talk loud enough that the camera picks it up this time. And put yourself into it. I want to see a really hard cock and some good thrusting."

I smiled. Barbara was filming another homemade porn video, and I was the "star" of the show. It was a role that I'd gotten used to since she'd started on her binge of explicit movie making. And I'd come to love it.

******

The first time Barbara taped us having sex she had inadvertently hit the record button on her cell phone when she'd put it into the charging dock on her bedside table. At least that's what she told me. The quality of the video that it captured that night was surprisingly good. We'd watched it over and over again. I had suggested that she should make another one. It didn't take more than that one little bit of prompting to get her started. I certainly didn't argue about it. Her video sessions ramped up our already great sex life. Each time she would orchestrate some sort of wild or exotic scenario for her to record.

"I want to capture something special," she'd say.

On the night that she took things to a new level, we'd rented porn movie that we thought might have a decent story line and some passable acting. We were very wrong.

"This just plain sucks!" Barbara exclaimed barely fifteen minutes into the film.

I shrugged and took another sip of my drink. I couldn't disagree with her. The movie was pretty bad.

"I can do a better job with my cell phone then those idiots did."

I could hear the passion rising in her voice. I knew the best thing to do was to stay quiet, and just listen.

Barbara jabbed the stop button on the remote. "Come on. I'm going to do it right." She grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to our bedroom.

"What kind of costume do you think?" she said as she rummaged through the dresser drawer where we kept our risque dress-up outfits and our toys.

I could tell that she didn't really want an answer, so I stood there and didn't say anything.

"Here, this is for you," she held out some skimpy g-string underwear for me. It was a leopard print. "And go get your leather vest. I want you to wear that too."

Given the tone in her voice, there was no way I was going to argue with her. I began stripping off my clothes.

"I'm gonna wear this," she held up a princess warrior costume that she'd worn one night when we'd had some role playing fun. There wasn't very much to it, which made it one of my favorites.

Satisfied with her selections, Barbara stood up. "I have to get the lights right." She began playing with the dimmer switch for the ceiling light "We need to add some other lighting. Go get the floor lamp from downstairs, the one with the 'bendy' neck to it, and I'll grab a bunch of candles."

By the time I got back to the bedroom with the light she'd asked for, most of the flat surfaces in the bedroom were covered with glowing candles. There had to be more than twenty different ones flickering and adding an alluring ambiance to the room. Barbara took the lamp from me and pointed it up toward the white ceiling. The light reflected onto the center of our queen-sized bed. It glowed in the otherwise dimly lit room.

"Where did you learn that trick?" I asked.

"From you. You use bounce flash when you're taking pictures," she paused. "And I read about it on-line."

"On-line?" I asked as I gathered up the clothes I'd shed onto the floor.

"Yeah. I've been reading about the best ways to film sex scenes."

"Oh," I said softly. I had no idea she'd been researching that.

"Grab the restraints from the drawer will you." It was more of an order than a request. "Be sure you get the leather ones and not the nylon ones. Leather will look much better."

I got exactly what she was asking for.

She stood back from the bed and surveyed the room. "Ok. I think that looks pretty good."

"What are you planning on recording this with?" I asked. We didn't own a video camera and the elaborate set up was more than she'd ever done with a camera phone.

Barbara's ears flashed red. "Well. I kind of splurged," she paused and added with a slightly defensive tone, "I used my own money." She hesitated again as if unsure how to go on, then blurted out "I got a nice digital video camera."

"Really?" I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Barbara worked extremely hard and she was very frugal with her spending. I had absolutely no problem with anything that she might buy, but I wanted to tease her a little, so I kept wordlessly staring at her.

"I found a great deal on Craig's List for a lightly used 4K digital video camera. It came with several high capacity memory cards, and a tripod. I looked at every review for it that I could find on-line and they were all really good." The words rushed out a mile-a-minute. Her nervousness and enthusiasm were obvious. "It shoots really well in low light, which is what we need. It's got image stabilization, a Zeiss lens, and a one inch CMOS sensor for fourteen megapixel resolution."

I had no idea what she was talking about. I just smiled and hugged her.

"You're not mad are you?" she asked.

"Absolutely not," I said.

Before I could say anything else, Barbara wriggled out of my arms. "Good. I'll go grab it and get it set up. I've been practicing while you've been at work, so I know exactly what I need to do."

"Practicing?" I thought to myself, realizing just how serious she was about this.

"Oh. And you'll be on the bed in the restraints, so start getting them on," she called over her shoulder as she rushed out of the room.

I trust my wife beyond measure. It's the very heart of our relationship and it's one of the things that makes out sex life so great. I will do absolutely anything with her. But when she said that I was going to be tied up mostly naked while she videotaped me, my anxiety spiked.

Barbara came back into the room with the camera and tripod. "Why aren't you on the bed? And you haven't put on the leather straps," she scolded.

"Uh, uh," I stammered.

"You're not afraid are you?" It was both a question and an accusation.

I didn't know what to say. I was afraid; not of what she might do to or with me, but about her recording it.

As she frequently does, Barbara seemingly read my mind. She stopped setting up the camera and reached for my hand. "I love you more than anything in the world and would never do anything to hurt you. This is supposed to be fun and I know it will be. But if you don't want to do this, we won't."

The room fell silent as we gazed at each other. The mysterious and deep bond that we share resonated. I could hear it throbbing, telling me that I was the star of her show; her idol, her fantasy, and could make her dreams come true. My heart soared. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but in that moment, without the slightest doubt or hesitation, whatever it was, I wanted to, needed to, be part of it. I squeezed her hand. "Anything with you," I said.

Barbara smiled widely, her eyes danced with light. "Good." She kissed me tenderly, then ordered, "Let's get going." She was back in charge and resumed setting up the video gear.

I grinned and began strapping on the leather wrist and ankle restraints.

"I have only a rough idea of what I want to happen. The rest we'll just make up as we go," she glanced up from adjusting the camera, a knowing smile across her face. "We do a pretty good job of that anyway, don't we?"

I couldn't help but get caught up in her enthusiasm. "Where do you want me now?" I asked.

"On the bed. Just lay down and I'll get you all set up in a second."

I finished wrapping the leather restraints around my wrists and ankles and laid down. Flat on my back, my cock bulged up in the snug leopard print g-string. I could feel the cool linen sheets against the bare skin of my butt. The thin string of the skimpy underwear nestled into my crack and pressed against my hole. As she regularly did, Barbara had just waxed all the hair off my cock and balls and from around my anus the day before My freshly bare skin was extremely sensitive and the feel of soft cotton rubbing against me made my cock begin to swell. The sensations were heightened by knowing that it was about to be recorded. My cock throbbed.

"Mmmm. I like what I'm seeing," Barbara muttered as she looked through the camera's viewfinder at me.

I rocked my hips upward.

"Yes. I like that," she said. "I definitely want to capture plenty of that."

I looked down the length of my body at my now rigid cock. "Isn't the g-string kind of lost with me in this position?" I commented.

"Oh, you won't be staying like that," Barbara said. "I'll be sure that the camera captures the full benefit of your g-string and your sexy ass."

I could only imagine what she had planned. She sounded so lusty, that I didn't care what it was.

"That should about do it," she finally said. "Time for me to change." Barbara quickly stripped off her clothes and began reaching for the costume that she'd picked out. She hesitated then turned to me. "I'd better get you ready first."

Barbara began securing the leather straps that went with the restraints to the wooden posts of our bed. "They need to be good and tight so that you can pull hard against them." She tugged on one before buckling it to my right wrist and pulling it taut.

My arm was out away from my body, flat against the sheets, and up over my head.

Barbara raked her fingernails over the underside of my arm down toward my armpit.

The sensation was electrifying and I writhed at her touch.

"Very good. Now the other one," she said as if to herself. She clipped a strap to my left wrist and pulled it tight.

My left arm was a mirror image to my right, close against the bed, and above my head. There was no way I could move either one.

Barbara once more raked her fingers down the soft skin of my left arm sending bolts of pleasure through me.

I moaned and reflexively pulled against the restraints. My back arched.

Barbara straddled over me and looked down. "That's good. I want to see you do lots of that for me - for the camera." She leaned over and swirled her tongue repeatedly around my right nipple until it hardened between her lips. "Very good," she said with approval.

Barbara rotated so that she was still straddling me, but facing toward my feet. Her dampening pussy ground against my skin. As she leaned forward and reached for the leather belt that was destined to be attached to my right ankle, her 34 DD breasts brushed against my cock.

Another thrill shot through me at her touch. Without thinking, I thrust my pelvis up to her, trying to push my now aching dick into her breast.

"Tsk, tsk,. You are so excitable aren't you?" She chided then clicked the belt to my ankle. "Don't you worry," she patted my throbbing rod. "I'll make sure you get what you need." With a definitive click she attached the last strap to the bracelet around my left ankle then pulled on it so that my leg was stretched out. I was spread eagle on the bed, tied down, completely helpless.

Barbara paused for a moment, forced her pussy tightly against me one last time, then dismounted me and stood beside the bed. Gazing down at me, powerless and vulnerable before her on our bed, she said, "Good," then turned away from me.

I heard rustling next to me and picked my head up to see what was going on. As I did, I could see my cock straining against the fabric of the g-string. A small circle of wetness at the tip darkened the fabric. Pre-cum that Barbara had stimulated was leaking out of me. I groaned.

"I'd like to hear lots of that," my wife said next to me. She was pulling on her outfit. "Be sure to do it loud enough for the camera to pick it up. Oh, and do lots of that thrusting and thrashing about. I love that." Punctuating her direction, she leaned down and sucked my nipple hard into her mouth before giving it a firm bite.

My head spun in ecstasy. I knew that I would do anything that she wanted.

"Remember I love you," I heard her whisper softly, reassuringly, in my ear.

"Oh baby, I love seeing you like this," Barbara said more loudly, obviously speaking to the camera, as she towered over me. Her costume was a harness of leather that criss-crossed over her body, under her fully exposed breasts, around her slender midriff, and then plunged down between her legs. The look was sexy, powerful, intoxicating. It brought out her domineering side, which I loved. Barbara did not use it to control me, but rather to control the situation, heighten our lust, and in turn artfully create the most erotic lovemaking experience for both of us. It was power and control for our mutual pleasure.

"You look so hot, laid out like this. All for my pleasure." She looked at me like a starving person eyeing sumptuous meal. "You will be my pleasure, won't you?"

I could hear a not so subtle tone of threat in her voice. It was then that I saw the flogger in her hand.

"Answer me!" her voice rose."You will pleasure me, won't you?" she flicked the pleated braids of the flogger against my exposed chest.

The strike of the flogger didn't really hurt, but it definitely caught my attention. I gasped and twisted on the bed.

Barbara silently mouthed the word "louder" to me.

I moaned nosily and yanked harder against the restraints.

She smiled, clearly pleased with my more dramatic response. Barbara let the tails of the flogger rest against my skin. "Won't you?" she asked again.

"Yes," I answered making sure to say it loudly. "Yes. Anything. Anything for you!" It wasn't the camera I was talking to at that moment; it was Barbara, and I meant every word of it. A part of me knew that this was play acting for the camera, but I desperately wanted to do it for Barbara.

"Good. Very good my sweet." She trailed the flogger down my chest, over my stomach and across the bulge of my cock. "You do please me so well," the tails traced lightly down the inside of my thigh.

I jerked against the restraints at the touch of her BDSM toy. The groan of the wooden bed as I pulled against the straps matched the one that escaped my lips.

"I want to experience my fullest measure of satisfaction from you tonight," Barbara ran the flogger back up my thigh and began swirling it around my throbbing cock. It pulsated against the scant leopard print fabric, which was darkening as more pre-cum leaked out of me. She pushed the lapels of my vest aside with the handle of the whip, fully exposing my chest. There was a sliver stud on the end of the toy's handle. Delicately she traced the cold metal around my nipple until it stood up hard and erect.

I didn't expect what happened next, but it was exquisite.

In a flash Barbara reversed her grip on the flogger and with a snap of her wrist lashed my straining nipple. The pain was immediate and sharp.

A yelp of pain rose in my throat, but before it could escape Barbara bent down and placed her warm, wet lips against my stinging flesh. The soothing contrast between the pain of the whip and luscious feel of her lips was unbelievable and amazingly sensuous. I groaned loudly in pleasure.

"Yes my dear. I know that feels so good," Barbara said raising her mouth from my breast. "And you will make me feel good too." She blew on my wet skin and instantly my nipple grew hard again. "I do so enjoy making you feel everything; the sting of my flogger, the softness of my lips, and the bite of my teeth." She gripped my turgid nipple between her teeth.

I braced myself for the pain that I was sure was coming next. But she didn't bite down. Instead, she held my tender flesh, firmly, but gently between the sharp edges of her teeth, letting me know the potential, pain that she could deliver whenever she wanted to.

"And you will feel it all, I promise," Barbara released her grip, put down the flogger, then ran her hands down my chest and over my aching cock. "I will make you feel it all. But first I want you to please me."

Barbara moved away to the camera, repositioning it from the foot of the bed to the side. "I'm not going to miss a single second of it." She smiled at me and made a few adjustments to the equipment, then returned to the bed.

She re-straddled me, her now wet pussy once more pressed against my skin. "Let me tell you how you're going to please me," she said. Her fingers massaged and pulled at my nipples until they swelled and elongated more than I thought possible. "First I want to feel your hands on me. I want to feel them everywhere. Do not leave any spots untouched."

"You may do whatever you like with your hands. You know how make me feel so good." She rocked her hips and pushed her pussy harder against me. "Then I want your tongue - your hot wet tongue. I want to feel it on my skin. I want to feel it on my nipples," she pinched mine exquisitely hard, emphasizing her point. "I want you to show me with your mouth how much you love my tits." Her hips undulated against me again. "Then, at last, I want your mouth on my pussy. My aching, hot, swollen pussy. Lick me, suck me, lap me. Find my clit with your glorious tongue and ravish me with it."

As Barbara talked she kept thrusting her hips back and forth over me. Her pussy juices smeared over me and began to run in tiny rivulets down my flanks.

"But I want your fingers too. I need to feel them inside me, on my g-spot. While you satisfy my clit with your tongue, indulge my g-spot with your fingers. Stroke me there. Make me cum harder than I ever have before. I will reward you with buckets of my cum."

Barbara's explicit litany was so arousing. My heart was pounding at the thought of obeying her every command. My cock throbbed with a powerful, deep, and burning desire rising up from deep inside of me.

"I want you to know how badly I need you to do this," Barbara's voice took on a different tone, and it snapped me back to attention. She began unbuckling the ankle restraints. "I will suffer beyond words if you don't satisfy me. I can't go through that. I must have this pleasure." Barbara lifted herself off me and placed a hand under one of hips. She pushed and said "Roll over. I'm going to show you how important this is to me."

My legs were free, but my hands were still tied down. As I rolled onto my knees, my arms crossed over my head. Barbara pressed my face into the sheets. My butt was high in the air. The thin string of the underwear pulled against my anus. My cheeks were exposed. This is what Barbara had meant when she said that the camera would be able to record the "full benefit" of the minimalistic underwear.

"I really need you to know how much I need this from you," Barbara shifted positions on the bed and stroked my upturned butt with her hand. "I do not want to be denied. I won't be denied."

I felt the swish of air against my skin micro-seconds before the paddle struck my butt. I heard the smack even before I felt the red hot stab of pain. The next blow struck my other butt cheek a moment later. Waves of heat spread across my flesh. The sound echoed in the room, more than loud enough for the video camera to pick up. "Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Poor baby," Barbara said then ever so gently stroked my fiery skin.

As searing as the pain from the paddle was, the brush of her fingertips sent bolts of soothing pleasure coursing into me. I picked my head up off the bed. "Oh god!"

"I know. I know," she cooed still sensuously stroking me. "I can make it all better ... if you want."

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers