The Director: Avalanche

Story Info
He is stranded with wife's best friend.
3.2k words
4.32
82.3k
37
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dramatic1
dramatic1
75 Followers

This is my second story...the first deals with the time I was seduced by one of my former students. All names have been changed.

-------------

I wasn't looking forward to 10 days in a cabin with my wife and her coworker friends with their spouses. My wife had fallen in with them and their views shortly after we got married, and they were all extremely conservative; prim and proper. The ladies were all teachers, like my wife, and several of the men worked together as construction workers. They all went to the same church. I didn't attend, something that set me apart from them almost immediately. Victoria and Rich (the leaders of the proverbial pack), Amy and Kevin, Susan and Joe, and finally Amanda and Aaron.

They all looked down their noses at me.

Some of the women were at least eye candy. Susan was a redhead—I've always had a thing for redheads--, Amanda was cute in a girl next door sort of way. But the looker of the bunch was Victoria. She had found out she had a barren womb shortly after marriage and turned her nightmare into a wet dream for men around her. She became a workout freak. She ran several miles before work and did weight training after work, channeling her frustrations into a passion.

She delighted in having men stare at her, smiling her pixie-faced smile and saying "thank you" graciously after every compliment. She was a goodie two shoes, though. She would never stray from her "manly man" husband, Rich.

Rich was a dick.

He was a high school bully that inherited his father's construction business, had other people do his work (mainly his other high school friends, who were now his co-workers, and coincidentally, on this trip). He frequently gave me condescending looks, or whispered something to his friends, who would subsequently burst out laughing, looking directly at me.

Bullying all over again.

I was bullied quite a bit in high school, being into theatre in a small town meant that the jocks thought I was gay. Their girlfriends knew better.

Being in the theatre, and getting paid to be a leading man, I have to keep in shape. I take every kind of gym class that's available to me, and—if I must admit—I'm pretty ripped. I use it to my advantage, fucking as many women as I can. I'm in a fairly loveless marriage, but I don't want to put my kids through the divorce hell I went through with my parents, so I stay with her and get my jollies on the side. I'm betting that my wife knows...and, honestly, I don't care.

The second night of the trip, everyone had decided to play some cards. I kept my mouth shut while we were playing, and wasn't drinking as much as some of the other guys. Being an actor, I was good at bluffing, and soon had all the money in the pot, much to the chagrin of the other guys. With tomorrow being a long day of shopping (yippee!) three of them had since gone to bed, only Rich, Aaron, Victoria, and my wife were still awake, me being the only somewhat sober one of the bunch.

When I had won the last hand, Rich grunted "Fucking queer" as he got up from the table.

I put up with a lot of that in High School, but I didn't anymore.

"Many of my friends who are gay are more of a man than you'll ever be," I replied.

"The fuck did you just say to me, fag?" he asked, wheeling on me.

"Basically I called you a little fucking pansy, bitch." I replied. Now I was having fun.

Rich advanced on me, but Victoria got in the between us, and, while giving me a horrible look, said "Let's get to bed, baby, he's not worth it." He slowed and stopped, turned, and mumbling, staggered off to bed. For a moment, I thought I saw something in Victoria's eyes, something that was akin to pleading for help, but I did have some beers, or maybe it was just her being drunk.

While getting ready for bed, my wife asked "Why do you always have to embarrass me in front of my friends?"

I stood dumbfounded. Apparently she thinks calling people fags is just fine. Another in a long list of reasons why I fuck any woman I can—including her mother (a story for another time).

"Please stay here tomorrow. I don't want you to go with us."

"Fine," I reply. "I can get some writing done, without the hassle of avoiding fights with these fuckers."

I get to sleep pretty quickly, and sleep in, hoping to find them all gone when I get up.

It didn't work. I woke up to hear the hustle and bustle of everyone getting ready, and once it subsides, I come out of the bedroom and go downstairs to prepare some coffee. Everyone is gone, so why bother with clothes?

I walk downstairs, casually enter the kitchen and I hear a woman scream "WHAT THE...?"

Victoria is there, in her robe. Shielding her eyes from my God-given "talent."

"Jesus, sorry," I reply. "I thought I was alone." Noticing that she stole a second glance, I made no attempt to cover up.

"I'm not feeling well, so I decided to stay home. Please go put some clothes on."

"Sure thing," I say, and wheel around to go do just that.

Fucking perfect. Me and one of the ice queens for a whole day.

At lunch, I came out from my room and found her in the kitchen, slowly eating some soup. I prepared my meal in silence, until she finally broke it.

"Nice to see that you are wearing clothes." Then another pause, before adding "Sorry about Rich," she said, not looking at me. "He can be an ass sometimes."

"Me too."

"You're sorry?" she asked, looking quizzically up at me.

"For your husband." I said, and returned to my room. I stole a glance in the mirror above the mantle, and noticed that a smile crossed her lips.

It was around 3pm that I heard her screaming. I ran out and saw her looking out the window. I saw where her eyes were looking and the impetus of her terror.

Mounds of snow were cascading down the mountainside. I reacted quickly, and pulled her towards the basement of the chateau. Glass shattered as windows burst on the side of the building. We could feel the house churning as though it wanted to give way, burying us, consuming us, killing us. Luckily, it did not.

After a few moments of stillness, her in my arms, shaking, I asked if she was ok. I told her we would be ok. I told her that we were still alive. She took some time to snap out of her hysterics, and began to breathe more normally. I told her that I was going to go up and assess the damage. She decided to come along rather than be alone.

The garage of the chateau was gone, but the mountain had bowed a bit towards us, which created a funnel passed the house. The house proper had received only glancing blows, windows had been destroyed, but that was the worst of the damage.

The road leading to the house, however, was not as lucky. It was gone.

Shortly after, her phone was abuzz. Rich.

The weather was bad and getting worse, but he would "Find a way" to get her. The local authorities said that if we were ok, they weren't going to send a helicopter to get us. They would need to try to find others who were in more precarious situations.

We had power, food, water, and communication, so it wasn't worth the cost. After she was done sobbing, she said that we were fine, and could manage for a few days.

Fucking perfect.

My phone, by the way, never rang.

The news hit me hard. Now I'm stranded in a freezing cold chateau with no means of escape from a woman that I barely know, who hates me and everything for which I stand.

I grabbed the bottle of makers and made a b-line for the Jacuzzi on the deck.

I was half way through the bottle when I heard the creak of the patio door. I looked up to see her in her robe, carrying an uncorked bottle of wine.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"The cold is gone, but I'd rather not be alone." She replied. She didn't make eye contact.

She didn't want to lower herself to be with me, but she had no other choice.

Soon we were both at least buzzing, and I was taking in the sights of her body. It was really spectacular. Her black, shoulder length hair was down (typically she had it in a bun), and it framed her pixie face really nicely. Not having any children, her tits were still gravity-defying. Firm globes yearning to be squeezed.

I was not hiding that I was looking.

The wine was making her a little kinder, and smiling, she asked "admiring the view?"

"Nothing else to look at," I replied.

She splashed some water at me and said "Fucker!" She made no attempt to cover up.

After some conversation about what we'd do for meals and such over the next few days, the dialogue turned towards our spouses. I found out that my wife did hate me, and, like me, didn't want to put our kids through a divorce. She also knew that I was fucking around on her. Good. I can stop with all the pretenses. Then again, maybe keeping up pretenses was the only thing that was stopping her from murdering me.

She started crying. I pulled her closer to me, then put my arm around and told her that we'd be fine. She didn't move. After a few minutes, she shyly looked up at me, made eye contact for a few seconds, and then looked away. "That's not why I was crying." She looked as thought she wanted to say something to me, but then settled for "I should get to bed."

She sauntered towards the stairs and I realized she was going to talk about her husband.

"Why are you with him?" I asked, seeing an opportunity to pass the time.

"That's none of your business. We're happily married," she said, unconvincingly.

"You deserve so much better," I said.

"What, like you?" She asked, turning on me.

"I'm already married," I said plainly.

"Look, you think you're so great, with your body and your big dick." She said as she came back to me. "But you're not. You're an asshole just like Rich." She hit me as she said it. "You're all the same," she said, hitting me again. Fucking assholes," she said, about to strike me again. I caught her hand and drew her in close.

"No, we're not," I said, before grabbing the back of her head and kissing her hard.

She tried to pull away for the briefest of moments, but then returned the kiss. "Oh, God, yes," she purred, as I moved to kissing her neck. She climbed on board and started rocking. "So big," she grunted. We continued kissing and exploring each other's bodies with our hands for a few moments until she stopped me. I thought we were coming to an abrupt end.

She stood up, reached behind her neck, and undid her bikini strings, letting her top fall and her magnificent rack come into view. She then slipped her bottoms off, all the while never taking her eyes from mine.

I stood up and slid my suit down and off, and she came towards me and pushed me back. There was hunger in her eyes. Goodie two shoes Victoria was gone. I had never seen this Victoria. She was on a mission. I sat on the side of the Jacuzzi as she lowered herself to give me a blow job.

She was an expert. Her oral expertise was matched only by the vigor with which she performed. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off for very long if she kept it up, so I lifted her up and told her that it was my turn. She told me that Rich never did, and I didn't have to. I responded by saying that because Rich never did was precisely why I had to, and that I wanted to.

I began slowly, nibbling around her vagina, and brushing her lips with mine. I focused on her clit, before inserting one, then two fingers, bringing her to what I thought could have been an avalanche-inducing climax. After she reached the peak of her orgasm, I deftly stood up and entered her in one motion, driving her high pitched moans into a different, lower gear. She was now screaming words I didn't even think she knew. She was screaming in different languages, between grunts and the slapping of our pelvises.

I said "Tell me I'm better than your husband."

"Oh, fuck, yeah....so...much...bigger, so...much...better. Fuck me with that big married dick."

"You like fucking your friend's husband? You want to look in her eyes knowing that I'd rather fuck your pussy?" I ask as I drill her mercilessly.

"Oh my fucking God, yes. She doesn't deserve that dick. Bitch." She was in heat. She had never been fucked like this and if I didn't fuck her in the future, this was going to be the best fuck of her life. She was shaking.

I knew I could come inside her, so I picked up the pace and flooded her with my cum, causing another wave of spasms to overtake her.

We sank back into the water, holding each other, me still inside her. When she came back down, she began kissing me tenderly. After a few minutes of that, she told me that she had never been with anyone but Rich. He had apparently gotten her drunk in high school, took her virginity, and swore that said that she had said yes. Man, did I hate this fucker even more. They had been together ever since, she the trophy wife and he the excellent provider. She was going to say more, but wanted to rely on her actions to do the talking.

She got up, grabbed one of my arms with one hand and my dick with the other. She led me into the house while jacking me off. She began sucking me again when we got inside, and then realized how cold it was. She began leading me to her room.

How could I say no? This actually was a good thing for two reasons: 1. More fucky, and 2. Her room was in the basement, and all her windows were intact. I'd be able to keep very, very warm.

I made a quick pitstop at the bathroom and came into her bedroom to find her ass pointing right at me, with her spreading her pussy lips for me. I made quick strides over to her and acted like I was going to impale her like I had before, but inserted the tip only, and rocked it in and out. She kept trying to force more inside of her, but I made her insane with lust by teasing her. I'd pull it out and slap her clit with my dick. I'd leave it right at the entrance for an aching amount of time, and then slowly enter her, quickly pulling out. She began to whimper, to beg me to fuck her. I spanked her. She moaned. I smacked her ass even harder. Her head snapped up with the pain and pleasure. "Ohhhh......God......."

Finally, I gave her my dick. She felt so good. She was clamping onto me like a Vise. I held it inside her without moving as she quivered through her second orgasm. Then came the pounding. I fucked her with reckless abandon in five positions; her favorite was riding me, and I think it may have been my favorite as well, seeing those tits hit her in the face on every upstroke.

We fucked until 6am the next morning, and fell asleep with me inside her. At 9am, the phone rang. Rich. She said that she was finding ways to keep busy and that I hadn't come out of the bedroom much. I heard him say that it would be another two or three days before they could get through. She said it would be fine. By this time, I had positioned my mouth between her legs and slowly began to lick her. Nibble her. She grabbed my hair and her breathing became labored. I probed the inside of her walls with my tongue. I sent my pinky to her asshole, and began circling it, and her eyes shot open. I slowly inserted it and she grabbed a pillow to stifle the noises she was making.

Rich said something about my wife wanting to talk to talk to me, and Victoria said "I'll get him to cum here," then waited for a while and said "It's your wife," then handed me the phone. Now it was her turn.

If last night's blowjob was a work of art, this was the Mona fucking Lisa. My wife blabbed on about how I was supposed to leave Victoria alone and not embarrass her any more. I kept her on the line as long as I could because it was one of the hottest experiences of my life. Victoria picked up the pace as she knew I was close. I flooded her mouth as I looked directly at Victoria said I love you to my wife. I ended the call and threw it on the floor. I needed this pussy now. I picked her up and drilled her into the wall. She called my name and begged me to never stop fucking her. I told her I couldn't if I wanted to...that her body was better than my wife, that SHE was better than my wife in every way. I held her up with her calves over my elbows and she bounced her way up and down on my member for a while. I turned her around and drove into her, pulling her hair and spanking her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back, and she used all her power to push into me, to make me reach places she didn't know she had. We came one more time together before taking a long, long nap. Day became night, we woke each other up with oral sex, we would have a fuck session, perhaps eat or drink some water, and then sleep again. Repeat.

We fucked on every surface of that cabin over the next few days. When our "friends" were able to get through, and we were all reunited, I swear Rich knew something had happened. If he didn't know now, he would in a few months, when I beat the shit out of him and fucked his wanton wife in front of him as he was tied to a chair.

But that's another story.

dramatic1
dramatic1
75 Followers