The Director of Buenos-Aries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

Pushing her head up she gasped for fresher air near the ceiling.

She saw the camera close by out of the corner of her eye. Its lens so close there could be no mistake who she was. She imagined her students in some horrid future unsure until this moment if it could possibly be their teacher they were watching on this underground filth; but now - "Oh shit it is! Its fucking Miss!"

Her head jerked even further back the director standing on the bed his hand pulling her golden mane his other hand wanking his roughly treated cock over her snorting nose and mouth.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" He snarled, "here it ohhhhhhhhh!"

She had only seconds to wait before his hole spewed forth a long stream of jelly white come. It was a bubbling brook of semen spitting and pissing over her gasping mouth. Her pearl teeth became duller as thick chunks filled over her lips, spattering her chin. More blanketed her nostrils her cheeks showing rivulets of filth, and finally more still into her eye sockets; long lashes collecting the stuff like a spiders webbing.

"Ugggh Cough! Splutter!"

The come filled her open obedient mouth the stink up her nose the sting in her eyes. But worst than all three was the red wink of the red lens so near by telling her that all was recorded in close up clarity.

The man slapped down with his erupting truncheon, battering her face as it deflated adding more bruises to his blackening cock. Until come strewn and flush from slapping Lara's face was allowed to pull from the camera shot.

The director took his camera back exhausted by his exertions. Lara head dropped come dripping to the mattress. She was still on all fours unwilling or unsure if to move.

"Oh God please let me go now," she coughed wiping the spunk from her face her long nails collecting big clumps of seed from the sides of her hawkish nose. But the three men appeared to have suddenly lost interest in her.

She was aware that the American was in the bathroom messing with something, the other two moving apparatus to the same tiled room. She thought to leap for the door but realised it was probably locked.

She didn't care and pulled her body up trying to get off the bed before they noticed.

She lunged for the door and screamed in panic as the man gibbering excitedly rushed after her. She only just turned the handle feeling the door edge open before big arms slammed her against the wall pulling her wrists behind her; taking command again.

"Not so fast," the younger brother said his words venomous in her ear. "My turn now."

The younger man had something to prove. He was just as crazy as his director brother. He would show them all. It was junior who would make this woman a crazed whore.

As the Yank pulled her armed tighter behind her his hands holding her bound the brother groped her beautiful full melons. He twisted both tits like huge dials Lara moaning at the new abuse.

"Soon you will be begging for our cocks again. But only when we are convinced will you get the relief of a hard fucking."

He squeezed her cheeks together kissing her lovely lips, and then spat into her shocked mouth.

"Are you ready?" He called to his director brother; the man nodding as he adjusted his camera gear in the bathroom.

"Good," he hissed then looking at the panting Lara added; " It's time to get you roped and soaking."

She screamed realising things had just gone up a notch, shaking her head legs locked rigid as her feet slid along the floor until she was in the bright filthy white washroom.

Above was the grime skylight the sound of the street wafting in, but no way to alert anyone's attention. The sink and john were cracked the bath also looking worse for wear; a porcelain dirty white tub with water pipes above it.

Hanging from these roof pipes was a rope and manacles so when attached a person would hang buy tiptoe in the bath.

Lara felt her self picked up like a bride the Yank lifting her into the bath. The brother was fastening her wrists to the manacles and she wriggled and screamed as she realise they intended to suspend her sexy body on raised toes inside the bath.

"Stop struggling slut," the Bro said his black mask sodden with perspiration his eyes bloodshot through the eyes holes. Lara realised he was high on some drug; his bravado still needing outside influence unlike the other older men.

The director refocused his camera from the tripods new position until he had a full frame of the blonde Lara. Struggling to stay on her toes as the manacles were pulled higher her arms pointed vertically big tits rampant thrusting out at 45-degree angles towards the wall corners.

In this long stretched state her glistening hourglass figure was accentuated. Thin waist below a great heaving chest, nipples pink and swollen her curvaceous hips clenching thighs together; sexy claves dripping sweat, cute pick painted toes slipping on the grim porcelain base. "Fuck!" the director thought to himself; "I'm beginning to get hard again already."

"No please, nooooooooo!" Wailed the babe, but no one was listening. She wasn't complaint now the obedience of the inevitable ass fuck long gone. She could see what was in store for her; what evils could be played out in here. In front of the camera

She'd been screaming since entering the room and only now had paused to gasp air in hyperventilation. On the bathroom floor was a big black box. It had dials and switches and looked like a crazy 30's radio. Lara realised it was some type of battery or transformer; two long thick yellow curly wires coming from it ending in what look like spring clips. Hooked pieces of metal that snapped open then tight back together gripping anything between them like two hooked fingers.

There were tubes and rubber bladders hanging from hospital type stands. A pile of tools and hard brushes along with jars of unknown fluids stacked in a corner.

She didn't know what was in store; she dare not imagine her heart racing already. All she knew for sure was that her next few hours would be run and rerun by the countless drooling masturbating audience that would eventually discover this film.

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers
12