The Director of Buenos-Aries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

"Stop you fucking filthy...uhhh!" The director was delighted with her snooty retort, he use that bit in the final cut.

The yank knelt up and holding both her legs firmly at the knees pushed her into a wide V position. His cock was already thrust upright against his body and both other semi naked bastards were not far off the vertical too.

The young hooded man pulled something from the bag the camera recorded as he plugged the socket in the mains the lead stretching to the bed.

The director focused on the big pink phallus in his hand. Lara could see it too. It was a 6-inch high device. The pink rubber had nodes, treads and ridges along its coke bottle width. Lara shook her head seeing its stubby shape. At its base was a big pink ball end housing what seconds later she realised was a powerful electric motor.

The camera zoomed in as they switch it on.

The can cock became a blur as it oscillated at ridiculous mains driven speeds. The phallus whined like a helicopter shuddering on the man's open hand his fingers feeling the intense buzz even through the ball base. He tried to grip the shaft but pulled his hand away the sensation too much to keep a grip.

Then he turned it off; the blur became a solid rigid mass of pink rubber once again.

"Oh Jesus no please, no you can't it won't uhhh!"

As the yank held her legs open the other man spat on the cocks tip then began to press at her licked on pussy.

"This will drive you crazy," he drooled.

She arched her back the big width not wanting to enter but each gasps of her body allowed a slight give. Se was shaking her head aware that slowly it was...OooooooooH!

She was swallowing it bit by bit the man pushing hard all eyes excited seeing the big pink ball end move closer and closer to her mound until.

"Oh jesusssssssss! " The thing was all the way in her lips squealing her inside feeling stuffed beyond belief the ball end now pressed against her aching pussy rim.

Fingers found the button on the ball base and pressed.

The thing sprung into life. The hum more strained now as the cock battled her inside for dominance. It groaned and pitched in intensity as she writhed on the bed screaming in sensation.

It was like an earthquake in a her groin.

Lara's eyes were crossing her beautiful teeth chattering. She opened her mouth and out came an obscene retching gargle her voice resonating to the vibrators frequency. She was struggling to focus the insane cock feeling like a she'd swallowed a fast spinning washing machine up inside.

Her muscles were crying out the vibration hitting everywhere at once with the same thunderous force. Her clit was feeling the pressure of the ball end the flesh nowhere to retreat to. Her shaft within seconds was beginning to lubricate creating slight foam around the rim of her stretched pussy.

The American had let go of her legs and her knees turned in trying to relieve the pressure. His finger trailed around her opening glistening with juice and he lifted up two dripping finger pushing them into her wailing mouth.

The taste of her own juices and his filthy flesh was hardly noticed compared to her groin drilling. Her lips were smeared with juice her tongue out in unbearable sensation rather than an attempt to lick her own wetness.

The big bald man then straddled her tummy pushing his cock up against her bra pinning her in place making Lara moan like a slut. He waited for the camera to trail from her face then ripped open her bra. Her tits almost exploded out at him hard pink nipples the globes firm and hardening with growing arousal.

His cock pushed between then the man cupping the sides of each melon pushing them together slowly jerking his cock in her newly create sweaty valley.

Her breath was becoming laboured and she gasped for help. The vibrator only had one speed - eye popping fast.

The brother kept the ball pressed hard against her clit, she was wailing now near the edge of climax. The yank pressed his hands on her tits. He could feel the vibration running through her body onto his palms his cock between two agitated glistening buns.

"Fuck!" He gasped feeling the tingle in his hands; "anymore and your heads going to pop!"

Her eyes said it all. She was coming on camera, a man old enough to be her father fucking his hairless cock between her tits, another bastard pressing a monster vibrator in her gasping snatch and a third recording it all his cock stiff as a board the view through the lens perfect.

Her back arched as she convulsed in spasm but the yank held her down like riding a bronco. She gritted her teeth then let out an enormous belly groan of sensation. Her eyes were on storks her mouth a wide gaping oval of horror her pussy a quivering mess seeming to melt around the awful buzzing rod. Her juices felt like she was pouring her insides out on to the bed and her clit had been inflated to a balloon popping size

Her head thrashed, eyes rolling back and she screamed the orgasm raw and apocalyptic

"Jez oh ohhhnoooooooooooooooooooooo!"

The camera closed in as the big vibrator was switched off and slowly removed.

Lara groaned as it retreated from her hole the director getting a great view of a dark wide pussy void, sore and dripping with juice.

Men's finger gripped her labia squeezing keeping her slit pouting a little longer the slime dripping out like sludge from a storm drain.

The American grunted satisfied his cock was rock hard. He then lifted his ass and moved higher the tip pointing against her chin then sliding to her panting lips.

The flagpole hairless cock waved in front of her nose the camera catching its size against her feminine features. The younger brother was also now on the bed helping with her legs.

"Time to cool you off!" The yank said.

Lara shook her head away from his member but she was running out of space as his pelvis reached her neck. But before he pushed into her mouth he adjusted her position.

He was pushing her knees up and back until both legs were back resting against her shoulders the big bear pressing down on her neck and shoulders with his body. The ex operatice had one ankle pressed against her ear the brother doing the same with the other.

This allowed the pinning man to pull her mouth towards his cock.

Now start sucking bitch! He looked to the director, "can you see her ass?" The man nodded the camera zooming for a moment to her upturned winking sphincter the position making her ass cheek stretch wide and up behind the Americans bobbing butt.

"Let her swallow the drink." He grunted Lara not understanding.

Then she felt it, cold and hard.

The other brother had a newly opened beer bottle in his hand and he pressed the neck against her ass. Lara gagged on the cock as the glass tip touched her sphincter.

The camera caught the neck pressing them entering her tight dry ass. Pressed double like this the bottle pointed upwards waving from her ass the contents gulping into her anus in a steady glugging rhythm.

She struggled to swallow at both ends. The man pulling her head onto his rigid member; the glass neck of the bottle making her bowels belch with a pouring of fizzy beer inside her.

The cock pressed past her tongue Lara's luscious lips gripping the shaft trying to hold it entry. The man pulled out as little the girl coughing then pressed hard then out beginning to mouth fuck his captive; each forward push clearly going as far as he could possibly manage.

"Yes oh good girl uh uh!" He grunted and gloated, "how's your ass? Sucking the bottle dry eh?

The beer had almost fully emptied inside her hole the bottle neck showing fizz spitting inside as her rectum; squeezed out air with the rocking motion of the forced blow.

The bro pulled out the bottle with a pop pressing his mouth against her ass licking her weakened anus the liquid dribbling down her crack. The camera focused on her anus and suddenly she began to shit beer the mans mouth catching the load the director encouraging them. His brother pressed on her cheeks and continuous stream erupted in an arch onto the bed. His masked mouth lapped it in mid air like a drinking fountain.

Lara couldn't see but she knew what the camera must. In her cock stuffed head she moaned to herself. "I can't believe what's happening, I'm going to be on video doing this, my ass shitting beer, my pussy examined by thousands of excited eyes.

The saliva was foaming around her mouth the young woman coughing and gasping the mans cock making her cheeks bulge as he thrust home

He pulled out slapping the cock across her face Lara yelping her lips trailing saliva to his purple sore eyehole.

He climbed off her the Lara's legs suddenly free falling back flat but she had no time to move before he rolled her onto her side towards the window and camera.

She tried to kick but both men had one ankle high exposing her slit the American was sliding behind her his cock curling up to her wide groin, she struggle but with no arms to use she could only moan as his cock head pressed on her pussy then with a hard hip thrust speared her snatch.

She could feel the fleshy invader opening her up, entering her unopposed but without invitation. Her inside wet and hot slurped on his length the man's cock like a steel rod.

The camera zoomed in as his length pressed up inside her pussy Lara shaking her head in dismay. The brother held her ankle high as the yanks hand hugged around her body onto her big tits mauling in delight.

"That's it babe lets go for it!"

He thrust hard and she yelped her eyes wide then pouted as his cock began to piston fast and hard up inside her. The bed began to creak and she gave loud gasps of indignity her thighs pulled wide her slit slurping on his cock

"Uh no please uhhhhhhh!"

She groaned, her tits twisted, the masked man licking her neck. But it was the noises of pleasure and grunts of carnal effort that made her want puke the most.

He increased his pace the camera on his blurring cock then her face then to the other masked man holding her leg high his cock also rampant.

She gave a whine; a long whine as her body thrust and bucked. He had his hands on her hips now and as she fucked like a steam train her tits juddered up and down at almost gas driven speeds; her nipples a blur as he reach a crescendo of coupling.

The bed was creaking and ratting to high heaven and it looked like it would collapse. Lara tried to twist the friction on her pussy intense but the brother held her ankle tightlyand push back making her groin press down even more on the Americans cock.

She gave the long groan as he made her vision double. But he didn't come, his cock suddenly slipping from her.

He stood up to discuss with the rest; his cock stiff pink almost steaming.

"Over the ass?" He asked "Yeah; standing?" And when finally agreed; " ok move bitch."

Lara was pulled onto her face ass high, kneeling, the man standing now pulling her near to he edge of the bed. The brother grabbed her hair pulling her head up so she looked awe stricken ahead. The yank was now banging into her upturned rear her pussy stuffed full and tight. Each forward thrust she grunted in a high pitch her body jerking as her head reared back the bro holding her mane like the reins on a stampeding horse

"That's it milk me baby," the man demanded. "Take it, take it all the fucking way up!"

The director produce a bag out of nowhere pointing it in front of the camera. It was clear plastic which he tossed onto the bed.

Lara was jerking forward held up by her hair tits swinging to and thro slapping under her chin as he increased to amazing furious speed.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Suddenly the man at his crescendo withdrew from her pussy with a sickening slop!

Massive and volcanic he grabbed his cock and pushed it into the plastic bag. His tip exploding as he wanked; white spay streaming out, big chunks collecting on the inside his balls swinging back and forth as he pumped 4, 5, 6 times into the clear receptacle.

The bag filled with his spunk Lara's eyes in disbelief at his expulsion. He was coming like a stallion.

She gave a horrid groan as her neck was held back. The American placed the bag over her head stretching the plastic around her desperate face. He twisted the bottom so her face was enclosed in come filled plastic. The babe screamed the bag filling her mouth spunk pressed in her eye sockets, up her nostrils and on her beautiful lips.

The men had changed places the massive bald headed man holding her neck and bagged head the younger Latin man pushing his cock into her slit from behind.

He was fucking up her now fucking hard doggie style; grunting with each stab the American vice like grip holding Lara's head in the airless bag.

She was desperate the air sucked out the thing now vacuum-sealed. He ass thrust up with each rear pummel her mouth open pointlessly gasping at a thin plastic veil.

The camera had moved behind filming fucking mans cock, ramming like a piston in and out of her cunt. Lara was rocking to the pumping motion her head twisting in the bag eyes and face smeared like makeup with stinking semen.

She was turning blue as the filthy young buck increased to a frenzied rate the camera focusing on his hammering pelvis.

The brother withdrew he cock springing up the precome trail whipping up onto the camera lens. Moment's later his cock fired out over her arching desperate back the shot like party streamers the come hitting and exploding in pools of white like a military barrage on her bronzed skin.

As her vision began to cloud and darken Lara felt the rush of air as the bag was ripped from her sweaty, filthy face. She spluttered and coughed the stickiness almost unbearable in this humid hellhole.

*********************

The director re-attached the camera to tripod then moved away, coming into shot. He bent down pulling her hair up making her face look into his eyes. He slapped her cheek, two, three times showing disgust at the collections of white on his fingers, flicking the come away.

"Who's in charge?" He barked.

"Ugh you are," she gasped then repeated with a higher desperate tone as he slapped her again." YOU ARE!"

The director nodded; then pointed to the wall.

"Get up and bend over against it; its time for the next scene."

*******************

Mail me for suggestions for her next scenes. Finc

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers
12