The Directors

Story Info
Forced to perform sexually for an interactive audience.
8.4k words
4.25
93.5k
47
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers

Ted watched his wife Melissa intently as she toyed with the margarita glass. It was still half full, most of the ice had melted, the outside streaked with beads of sweat. When she finished it, they would go, the check having already been paid, with a substantial tip for their waitress. And why not? He was feeling extravagant. He'd be getting laid tonight, be having crazy jungle sex that lasted for hours, and why shouldn't everybody share in his good fortune? Monetarily, at least.

His wife's face had begun to flush deeply, color spreading down her thin neck and across her chest, deepening the already dark shadows in the cleft between her breasts. Her long blond hair framed the reddening area, as if channeling the heat from her face along the length of her body. Her dark blue eyes regarded him with a hint of amusement. She knew what he was thinking, and was probably considering how long to make him wait.

He knew, and knew that she knew, that the point was already moot. The circumstances of this dinner, of the entire weekend, had already been defined. The clock had already been set in motion. And the flush of heat spreading throughout her body ensured that the next step would inevitably follow the first. And that she could no more stop it than he could hurry it along.

The hard nuggets of her nipples pressing through the thin fabric of her halter top stood as proof that her body would betray her, no matter what delays she had in mind. Beneath her short skirt, trapped inside silken panties, her pussy would be slowly preparing, the lips engorging, the inner walls moist and slippery. Uncomfortable, yes, but nothing compared to the lust and desire that was sure to be emanating from that hidden spot, racing along the pathways to her limbs, her mouth, her anus and every pore of her skin. It was an order she could not long ignore.

Ted sat back, content to wait it out. After all, he had all the time in the world. This was more than a simple date night, a quick dinner followed by a hurried hour of sex, trying to get it all in before the relatives returned the kids home. No, this time they'd done it right. Gotten her parents to watch the kids for the whole weekend. Reserved a room at a hotel across the state in a romantic vacation spot. Arrived early on Friday evening without stressing out about how long it would take to make the drive.

She took another couple of gulps of her drink. She was suddenly in too much of a hurry to take elegant sips. She cocked her head and smiled. "Ready?" she asked, as if there could be any other answer than yes. He allowed his gaze to drift up from her stiletto heels, along her stocking clad legs, past the promising folds of her skirt, skimming her flat midriff, settling for a moment on her prominent breasts, before traveling up to meet her eyes.

"What do you think?" he said smiling, having just undressed her visually.

"Ready," she answered simply, tossing back the rest of the drink and rising from her seat.

The hotel room was perfect for what they had planned. Located at the end of a corridor, it shared only one wall with the rest of the hotel. The headboard was against an outside wall. And opposite were large windows with a view of the beach and water, now covered with heavy drapes. Nobody in another room to hear them. And nobody to disturb them.

The door had just clicked shut when Melissa literally pulled him onto the king-size bed, her hand reaching for his crotch and the manhood within. Much as he wanted to follow her lead, he forced himself to be the responsible one and restrain her. They still had to call the kids and tell them goodnight. Then, and only then, would they be ready to throw aside all inhibitions and get to the main event.

She wasn't usually the eager beaver. In fact, she was usually pretty shy and unadventurous in bed. Early in their marriage, her inhibitions had even led to a bit of contentiousness between them. All his efforts to get her to be more adventurous and spontaneous had failed miserably. And then they had discovered The Mix.

They'd found it quite by accident. Melissa had been sick with allergies. Her doctor had given her a prescription for medication. The medicine had led to a bout of coughing, for which she'd taken an over-the-counter cough medicine. And then, in a desperate attempt to get some sleep, she'd downed a couple of shots of whiskey.

The results were not what they'd been expecting, which was a calming of the cough and a quick transition into a drunken stupor. Instead, she attacked him, quite literally attacked him, ripping off his clothes and demanding to be fucked right... that... very... minute! Completely uninhibited, she'd stripped off all her clothes, spread open her pussy lips so he could "see what he was getting into," and dropping to her hands and knees so he could "fuck her like an animal." Her nipples had been hard, her cunt dripping wet, her eyes wild with desire.

With the door closed and the kids playing just a few feet away in the living room, they'd had to be vey quiet. Not that easy with Melissa wanting nothing more than to slap their bodies together, joined only by his fat dick in her slippery pussy. He'd fucked her missionary and then doggy, leaving his load in her mouth, which she only let him do on special occasions. When it turned out that she was still not sated, he'd eaten her out while she screamed her orgasm into a pillow. And even that wasn't enough for her.

After giving her a vibrator to keep her attention, he'd quickly dressed and put the kids down to bed. Fortunately, thery were of an age where the book reading and endless trips to the bathroom for drinks of water were at a minimum. Still, he carefully followed all the rituals to ensure that he and Melissa would be uninterrupted for the rest of the night. Nothing was more of a kill-joy than a visit from a child in the middle of a lovemaking session. Though he was beginning to think even that wouldn't stop his wife on this night.

He returned to the room to find Melissa on her hands and knees on the bed, completely naked, her ass canted up at him and her hands stretching her ass cheeks apart.

"Take whatever you want," came the muffled offer from his wife, her face shoved into a pillow. God she was horny! It didn't take long for his cock to stiffen, and even less time for him to strip off all his clothes. If a facial cumshot was a rarity for his wife, anal sex was even more infrequent. But he wasn't about to question her motives. His cock stood out dangerously in the dusky light of the bedroom, and her ass was smooth, round and soft, in direct contrast to his dick. It felt inevitable that one should penetrate the other.

He sighed in pleasure as his cock found its way inside her tight anus. She'd put a few drops of oil there to help his penetration, and it helped. He slid in smoothly, pressing down, down, down, until his balls were squeezed against her ass cheeks and his cock was deep inside her void. He mounted her like a dog, and using his hands on her butt for balance, he stroked in and out of her strongly and effortlessly. Her anus, always very tight, provided a heavenly sheath for his manhood, and as always he wished they could do it like this every night.

So gone was she in the throes of lust that she didn't even protest about germs when he decided to move his cock down to her throbbing cunt hole. Thus freed, he spent a long time moving from one hole to the other, alternately wetting his tool with her cunt juices and then squeegeeing it off with her tight anal ring. He'd never fucked her ass long enough to see it gape, but when he saw it like that for the first time, it made him even more eager to fuck the living daylights out of her.

They'd fucked like animals for much of the night, each coming up with an idea to top the previous one, as if competing to see who could be the most decadent and carnal. When he'd finally spewed a ribbon of jizz across her quivering tits, he'd thought they were done. But even after all that, after the countless orgasms large and small, she was still driven for more sex. She finally fell asleep with his cock in her mouth, absently tonguing him in the hope that she could inspire one more erection to assuage her sexual desires.

The next morning, she hadn't been embarrassed in the least. She described the feeling she'd had as being urgently euphoric, like an itch that couldn't be scratched sufficiently, and a compulsion that made her try harder and harder no matter what happened. The euphoria combined with urgency had been one of the most enjoyable, blissful feelings she'd ever felt.

"If that's what people on hard drugs feel, then I feel sorry for them," she'd commented. "The compulsions are way too strong to ignore. And the feeling of joy that you get when you're feeding that compulsion really is very addictive. I never wanted to stop."

Over the next few months, their experiments to duplicate the effect had been both exciting and comical. Melissa wanted to feel that way again, but only under controlled conditions. It was OK to shed her inhibitions with her husband. Not so OK to do so in a bar filled with drunk cheating husbands.

They quickly discovered that the allergy medicine on its own did nothing but, obviously, control her allergies. The cough medicine alone controlled her cough, and often put her to sleep. Not very conducive to wild sex. And the two together put her to sleep faster, creating more than a bit of frustration for Ted, who always went into each experiment expecting a good, long fuck. Jacking off while looking at his nude, sleeping wife hadn't been an ideal alternative.

Adding alcohol to the mix was definitely the detonator. But even that had to be done in a certain order, in a certain amount, at a certain time. More times than not, Melissa simply fell asleep, many times accompanied by a loud snoring that literally drove Ted to another room in order to find enough quiet to sleep.

Sometimes, they got the desired effect, but it would last only an hour, leaving Melissa exhausted and Ted unsatisfied. Finally, about six months after their accidental discovery, they replicated the results. That night, they fucked in a dozen positions, like actors in a porn movie, and Melissa had orgasmed during almost every one of them. She didn't neglect his needs either. In her urgent desire to be violently penetrated, she'd brought him off three times, worshipping the creamy hot cum as it covered her face, filled her cunt and erupted inside her bowels. Leaking jizz from every hole, exhausted and mostly satisfied, she'd finally dozed off with his cock grasped in her fingers.

Unfortunately, with the kids always around, it was tough to plan another overnight sex romp. Under those conditions, Melissa had a tendency to get loud and wouldn't be shushed, and that might lead to questions from the kids that were best left unanswered. Or unasked, for that matter. And so he had planned this trip. And gotten very lucky to receive this large, mostly soundproof hotel room.

Even as he reached for the phone to call the kids, Melissa loosened his belt and pulled his pants and shorts down, revealing his cock to be more than halfway erect. She pulled at him insistently and, knowing that she wouldn't stop, he knelt on the bed so she could take his hardening dick into her mouth. This was going to be a difficult phone call.

His mother-in-law picked it up after a few rings. "Helen, it's Ted. Just wanted to let you know we arrived safe. The kids haven't driven you crazy, have they?"

A short laugh. "No, I'm just busy spoiling them to death. You don't even want to know what they had for dinner. Did you want to talk to them?" Helen wasn't one for small talk, at least with him. And it didn't take a detective to figure out why they'd gone away for the weekend. Though he doubted that she suspected that her darling daughter was giving him a blowjob even as they spoke. Or would she? Ugh. It was just too perverted to contemplate.

"Yeah, Helen. Put them on. Just wanted to say goodnight. The first night can always be a little iffy, even if they're staying with the Grandma who spoils them too much."

The next few minutes were some of the most excruciating he'd ever experienced. It was extraordinarily hard to concentrate on what his daughters were saying when his wife kept trying to get at his cock, even though he'd forcefully pushed her away so he wouldn't be getting a blowjob while talking to his daughters. He'd even moved across the room, but to no avail. She'd followed him and even though he faced the wall, her lips and tongue were busy kissing and licking his bare ass. The distraction was hard to shut out.

Finally his eldest asked the question he dreaded: Could she talk to Mommy? Completely unbidden, the thought crossed his mind to tell her that Mommy's mouth was full and she couldn't talk. Then he mentally whacked himself for thinking such a thing. Then he promised himself that he would punish his wife for making him have to think such a thing and have to whack himself. Then he told his daughter, "Mommy's at the pool and she might not be back until after you go to bed. So we'll see if she can talk to you tomorrow."

They said their goodbyes. Even as he was pressing the handset button to end the call, his wife had captured his cock in her hot, wet mouth again, sucking it back to its full stiffness. His legs wobbled and he had to lean against the wall to maintain his balance, so acutely did the waves of pleasure shoot through his body. Finally, light-headed and extremely horny, he pulled away and gestured for her to return to the bed.

Somewhere along the line she'd removed all her clothes and it took only a second for him to finish stripping out of his. His erection stood out like a predatory animal, ready to strike in less than a blink of an eye. Even in the air conditioned room he could feel the heat emanating from her body, coming off it in waves of lust and desire. It permeated the whole room, changing what had been a playful mood into something more urgent and primal.

She lay on the bed and he tried to lay beside her, planning to suckle on her sensitive nipples for a while, drawing out the tension a bit more. But she was having none of that. With surprising strength, she rolled him atop her and thrust her groin upwards, capturing his erection between her legs, until the rough, engorged head of his cock lay just inside her swollen pussy lips. Another thrust by her and he found himself inside the wet tube of her cunt, her hole as steamy as the inside of a sauna.

He luxuriated in the sensation, the wetness of her, the strong grip her cunt had on his dick. He slid back and forth in her slowly, her groans and gasps competing in his ears with the throbbing of his blood. Twice he pulled himself completely from her, delicately balanced above her, teasing her pussy lips with the head of his cock, before letting gravity pull his full weight down, to plunge his fuck spear deep into her hole.

He was close to cumming. Close enough to be thinking about the best place to cum. Deep inside her hungry cunt? All over the outside of her smooth pussy? Across her trembling tits? Or splashed on her lips and face? Thinking of her face covered in his jizz reminded him of something. He still owed her for how she'd teased him during that phone call! He had to get his revenge.

He pulled himself from her, his cock leaving her cunt with an audible pop, her juices gleaming in the bright lights. He'd left all the lights on for a reason. Not only was this going to be an all-out fuck-a-thon, but he planned on doing a few things that Melissa just wasn't fond of during normal situations. Such as using a camera to photograph her. And doing some experimenting in the soft bondage realm. Of course, he respected her enough to ask for permission before they'd left. But after she'd said Yes, he'd decided he would definitely take full advantage of the situation.

She whimpered and reached for him as he rolled off the bed, the Mix having stripped away all of her inhibitions. Watching her seductively rub her pussy, it was hard not to give into temptation and fuck the living shit out of her. His fantasies could wait a few minutes, couldn't they?

No. He was determined to play things his way. Reaching into their goodie bag, he pulled out four lengths of rope. Working quickly, he tied her wrists and ankles to the bed frame, leaving her spread-eagle naked on the bed.

"Now what are you going to do with me, sailor?" she purred, wriggling her body in a most pleasurable way.

In answer, he pulled the camera from the bag and started snapping pictures of her helpless body. Looking at her through the camera lens, he began to focus on the details of her body in a way he hadn't in a long time. The way her breasts remained full and plump atop her chest, even though her arms and body were stretched flat against the bed. The brown contrast of her nipples against the soft flesh of her boobs, visually beckoning him to suckle on the hard nuggets. The strong cords of muscle in her neck, twisting as she occasionally fought against the bonds. Her flat, taut stomach, leading to a shapely waist and sexy hips. The way her spread legs formed a directional V, pointing up towards the swollen lips of her pussy, while the V of her pussy patch pointed down to the same seductive target. Her long legs. Her muscled calves. Her dainty ankles. The way her painted toenails stood out bright against the white sheets.

He recorded it all, discovering her anew even after all their years of marriage. With each picture he wanted her more, his erection getting so hard it was almost painful. Yet even then he stopped himself. If he was to be in control of her, then he would most certainly remain in control over himself. And there was so much more he wanted to try before rewarding himself with a long, hard fuck.

"I hope you're going to give me copies of those," she said throatily, writhing upon the bed once more.

"Ah, that's not what you said last time I wanted to take pictures of you," he reminded her, kneeling on the bed so he could shoot down at her.

"Hmmmm," she murmured, "that was before. Now I'm starting to enjoy you watching me. It gets me hot. And the thought of you jacking off to those pictures gets me hot, too," she added, suggestively running her pink tongue along her lips. "Is that all you're gonna do? Take pictures?"

He'd actually been planning to put the camera down and penetrate her hot pussy, if only for a little bit, just to quench the burning longing in his groin. But her last statement sounded like a challenge, and damned if he was going to be manipulated like that.

"Actually, I might have something else you might like," he said, reaching back into the goodie bag. Keeping his surprise hidden until he'd crawled between her legs, he pulled it out dramatically, watching appreciatively as the sight caused her to gasp, getting her attention even through the chemically-induced haze clouding her mind. It was a new toy he'd bought online, just for this weekend. Nine inches of big, black, fat, veined, plastic cock, with a gargantuan head and a thick, nasty shaft. It was so wide, he could just barely get his fingers around it. And now he really had her attention as he waved it slowly back and forth in front of her, a cobra getting ready to strike. He'd read that such dildos were often cast from the dicks of porn stars. If that was the case with this one, the original owner was probably very popular with the ladies. Very, very popular.

"It's gonna be too big," Melissa warned, her eyes never leaving the big dildo.

"Not if it's well-lubricated," Ted replied, a wicked grin on his face. "I wonder how we can do that? You have any ideas, babe?" he teased. "After all, it's in your best interest to get it done." He crawled over her and held the tip of the black cock just above her mouth, close enough that all she had to do was lift her head in order to get her lips on it. She moaned, her imagination igniting her lust, fueled by the knowledge that he would soon be forcing that behemoth inside her cunt.

bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers