The Dirtier, The Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

"Sooo....." I began, before she cut me off.

"Yes." she stated. "That's right. That vibrator you saw earlier? Let's just say, I've made extensive use out of it!"

My mouth dropped open.

"you mean you.....?"

"Yes."

"In your...?

"Yes."

"Wow."

"Oh my God!" Erica blurted out suddenly, dropping her face into her hands. "I can't believe I told you that!"

I couldn't believe it either. As much as it turned me on, I just couldn't picture this sweet, wholesome girl watching porn and fucking herself in the ass with a vibrator!

"Actually," she continued, regaining her composure. "There are a few things I'd like to try."

"Like what?"

"Oh no!" she said, shaking her head. "I think I've told you enough. You probably think I'm a dirty slut now!"

"Well, dirty? Maybe. A slut? Definitely not. And like I said. The dirtier, the better!"

"Well, that's good, I guess," Erica muttered, moving a little closer behind me.

"Wow!" she exclaimed suddenly, looking down at the tent that had formed in my pants. "Looks like I'm not the only that likes porn huh?"

I laughed but made no effort to cover it up.

"Actually", I said. "I think was the thought of you and you vibrator that did this. Not the porn."

"So that's not weird for you?" Erica asked, with a coy smile.

"Are you kidding? It's such a turn on! Do you a have any other toys?"

"Maybe," Erica said softly, her voice resembling that of a child that had done something wrong.

"Well, let's see!" I said enthusiastically.

Erica thought about it for a moment, but she knew there was no satiating me now. Without a word she walked back over to her bed and dropped to her knees. Reaching under, she pulled out a small wicker box. Rising from my seat, I adjusted my hard-on and walked over to sit on the bed as she also sat, placing the box between us.

'Well here it is," she said flipping the box open. "This my secret stash."

I couldn't contain my smile as peered inside to see a variety of vibrators and dildos, along with a few other items. I had known girls to own a vibrator, maybe even two or three, but this was ridiculous! Erica had to have about ten of all shapes and sizes. In addition, there were a couple pairs of handcuffs and a few bottles of lube.

"Well what do we have here?" I asked jokingly, reaching in to grab a red plastic, elongated diamond shaped object from the box.

Erica giggled like a school girl.

"I think you know what that is," she said, smiling mischievously.

I inspected the butt plug, forming a picture in my mind of it sliding into Erica's tight little asshole.

"Damn," I said, placing it back into the box. "You must really have an anal fixation!"

"Yeah," she said with an embarrassed laugh. "I guess i do."

"And you've never tried it for real?"

"Nope."

"Do you want to?"

Erica stopped and stared at me, biting her lips nervously. My heart was pounding in my chest as I waited for her response. She was still silent, her big blue eyes transfixed on mine. Then without a word, she pushed the box of sex toys out of the way and crawled over to me, knocking me back onto the bed and locking her lips around mine. She flipped one leg over my body, straddling me as she drove her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't almost feel the warmth emanating from between her legs as she shamelessly ground herself into my body, moaning as our tongues danced.

"So I guess that's a 'yes' then?" I asked as she broke away for a quick breather.

"Uh huh," Erica responded, nodding.

She quickly pressed her lips into mine once again, letting out a horny moan into my mouth as her pelvis pressed hard into my body. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close before rolling over, flipping Erica onto her back and coming to rest on top of her, her legs still wrapped tightly around me. I broke my lips from hers and moved down to her neck, tasting her soft skin as my hands migrated southward. She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure as my tongue touched her sensitive skin and my hands came to rest on her hips. I kissed my way down her neck line, eager to get at those ample breasts of hers which were pressed tightly against my chest.

I slid down Erica's body, taking in her fresh scent as I pushed up her shirt and planting a soft kiss on her navel. She giggled and squirmed with delight under my tongue as it wriggled its way into her belly-button. Her hands were everywhere, tousling my hair, grazing my neck and pulling me closer. As I started to push her tiny blue tank top up farther, Erica reached down and grabbed it, peeling it over her large, firm breasts and tossing it over the bed onto the floor. I smiled and moved upwards, dragging my tongue along her midsection until I found myself pressed firmly between her two succulent mounds of firm flesh, my cheeks rubbing along the silky outside of her white bra.

Reaching under her back, I unhooked her bra and it soon joined Erica's shirt on the bedroom floor. I took one of her perfect tits in each hand, kneading and groping them before reaching out with my tongue and flicking one of her sensitive nipples, causing her whole body to shiver with anticipation. I'm usually not much of a breast guy but I was finding Erica's tits irresistible! Wrapping my lips around her little pink nipple, I gently sucked while still teasing it with my tongue.

"Mmmm," Erica purred. "That feels so good."

I moved to her other breast, giving it the same treatment with my mouth and hands, before working my way back down her stomach. When I reached the waistband of her tiny shorts I ran my tongue crossways along her skin as my hands caressed and explored her smooth thighs. I looked up at Erica's face as I licked her, and noticed her gazing intently at the computer screen as she squeezed both nipples with her fingers. I smiled and went back to work, tucking my fingers into the waistband of her shorts.

Erica was obviously as horny as I was, and she lifted her hips to allow me to slide her shorts down her legs. Tossing them aside, I lowered my head once again kissing her, this time, just above the knee. Her toes clenched and Erica wriggled with agonizing anticipation as I deliberately dragged my wet tongue up the inside of her thigh. She groaned loudly and spread her legs wide, urging me to continue. I could see a small wet spot had formed in the crotch of her little lacy white panties and I made my way towards it. Erica swallowed hard and clutched at my hair as she felt my hot breath on her most sensitive area.

"Tell me what you want," I said, flicking my tongue out across the soft lace over the area I assumed her clit would be.

"Lick my pussy!" she moaned, arching her back and pressing her wet panties into my face. "Lick it please!"

"Well since you asked so nicely," I responded with a smile before pulling down her underwear.

I tried to tease Erica by doing it slowly, but she wiggled her hips and grabbed the tiny undergarment, yanking it from her body. I placed my hands under her meaty ass cheeks and admired her pussy, before dipping my tongue into her moist depths. Like the rest of her, it was near perfect. Pink and shaved, with the exception of a small tuft of blonde hair near the top. My mouth was filled with her taste as I enclosed my lips around her hole and deeply kissed her tight little cunt.

"Oh God," she seethed through clenched teeth.

Erica continued to exclaim and pulled my face harder into wet pussy as she dug her heels into my back. Apparently she was enjoying herself as much as I was. Soon, I pulled my tongue from between her engorged lips and flicked it across her clit as I pressed my index finger against her soft opening.

"Yes. Yes!" she gasped. "Stick it in!"

I complied, sliding my finger in up to the knuckle in her accepting pussy as I nibbled away on her clit by pressing it between my lips. She continued to writhe in pleasure until I finally pulled my face away.

"Get on your hands and knees," I suggested, prompting Erica to roll over.

She followed my order, flipping onto her stomach and raising that beautiful ass into the air as she pulled herself up onto her hands and knees.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed quietly, running my hands over her ass in admiration.

Erica shivered as I planted a soft kiss on one of her voluptuous cheeks, subtly prying it aside to sneak a peek at her little pink asshole.

"Mmmm," she purred as my kisses increased and I returned my finger to her wet, waiting pussy.

Slowly, I trailed my tongue along her cheek, kissing her gently on the tailbone before moving back down, just grazing the crease of her ass. Erica knew what I was about to do and I could tell she was aching with anticipation.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?" I asked, laying another wet kiss on her tender flesh.

"I..think so," she managed to say. "At least I hope so."

"Have you ever had anyone do it?"

"No, but I've wanted it for so long!"

I planted another kiss on Erica's ass, this time on the inside of her cheek causing her to moan with appreciation.

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh huh."

"You wanted this?" I asked, flicking my tongue out over her little pink ring.

"Oh fuck yes!" she blurted out as she felt the wetness of my tongue on her sensitive asshole. "Do it Damon! Please! I want to try it. I want to try everything!"

"Everything?" I asked, using one hand to push her asscheeks apart as I slid another finger into her pussy.

"Yes! I want to do all the dirty things those nasty porn stars do!"

I smiled contentedly to myself, silently thanking my good fortune as my tongue blazed a trail from Erica's pussy to her ass, leaving a line of glistening wetness in it's wake. She gasped once again as I touched her anus, lightly stroking it with soft, gentle licks.

"Spread your ass for me baby," I suggested, giving her a light slap with the palm of my hand.

Without any further encouragement, Erica reached back with both hands, lewdly pulling her cheeks apart as her face flattened against the bed.

"Good girl," I complimented before spearing her tight ass with my tongue.

Erica's ass reflexively tightened, trapping the tip of my tongue with her muscular ring. I pushed my fingers in as far as they could go and began to wiggle my tongue up her ass. Her howls of pleasure were muffled by the bed sheets as I continued to orally violate her asshole. Her body was shaking and shuddering as I withdrew my tongue from within her and began giving her long wet laps before rimming her with a circular motion.

"So what other things would you like to try?" I asked, kissing her little wet butt hole.

"I want you to handcuff me," she blurted out.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Cuff me and then use my mouth."

"Is that something you saw in one of your pornos?" I asked, reaching down to retrieve the two pair of handcuffs from Erica's "sex box".

"Uh huh," she said with a giggle, flipping onto her back. "Is that okay?"

"Absolutely," I responded enthusiastically. "I told you, we can try anything you want."

Erica placed her head on her pillow and stretched her arms out over her head seductively.

"Okay," she said with a sexy smile. "I'm all yours!"

I clamped one of the pairs of cuffs around her small wrist and then clamped it around her bed post before repeating with her other arm. Erica was now lying under me, naked, handcuffed and under my complete control. My mind was racing as I thought of all the dirty things I could now do with this fine female.

I left her on the bed as I undressed. I tried to remain calm but in reality I was probably shaking with anticipation. I noticed Erica's eyes light up when I removed my shirt and then again as I pulled my pants down. She licked her lips as I approached the bed, reaching out to fondle her gorgeous tits some more. I then climbed onto the bed, my erect cock swaying back and forth as I moved. Erica looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes as I placed my hands on the headboard and dangled my dick over her face. She extended her tongue, trying in vain to touch me as I kept out of reach. Slowly, I lowered my hips just enough for her tongue to come in contact with the tip of my cock which was wet with a small drop of pre-cum. Eagerly, she wiggled her tongue around in my dick hole before withdrawing it back into her mouth to savor the taste of the sticky liquid.

Looking up intently into my eyes, Erica mouthed the words "Give it to me!" I gazed back down at her and smiled before my hard cock descended into her waiting mouth. We both let out a sigh of satisfaction as I felt the warmth of her lips and tongue envelope my aching shaft. She moaned around my dick, swirling her tongue around my head as she sucked it deeper.

"Oh fuck baby!" I groaned, pushing my dick into the back of her throat. "I can't wait to stick this thing up your ass!"

My dirty words must have turned Erica on even more, as she began bobbing her head up and down, her lips still tightly wrapped round my shaft. Reaching down with one hand, I stroked my fingers through her silky blonde hair as I admired the sight of my cock disappearing into Erica's mouth. I then tightened my grip on her hair, pulling her head back a bit.

"Is that what you want?" I asked as my dick popped free of her lips. "You want my dick up your tight little ass?"

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "I want it so bad!"

"Good. But first I'm going to fuck that sweet little mouth of yours."

"Oh yes! Do it! "Fuck my mouth! Fuck me like a slutty little porn star!"

Within seconds, my balls were bouncing off Erica's chin as my hips rose and fell in a rhythmically motion, repeatedly driving my cock into her accepting mouth. After a few minutes of fucking her beautiful face, I withdrew my saliva covered dick leaving a glistening trail down her chin and neck. Staring down into her eyes I moved upwards, placing my balls over her mouth. Erica smiled as I lowered myself down onto her, feeling the warmth of her wet mouth cover me.

As my balls came into contact with her lips, her nimble little tongue darted out bathing them with wetness. I pressed harder, pushing them completely into her mouth almost fainting from the pleasurable feeling. Cautiously, I began to stroke my dick as Erica's tongue and lips went to work on my balls. I was now straddling her face and, with my free hand, I reached around sneak a few feels of her fabulous tits. Then the idea hit me.

"I want to tit fuck you!" I blurted out, pulling my balls away from Erica's hungry mouth.

"Okay," she replied with an enthused tone. "I've always wanted to try that too!"

I dismounted Erica's prone, handcuffed body and retrieved a bottle of lubricant from her box. I then squeezed out a liberal amount of the cold gel into the crevasse between her breasts, causing her toes to curl at the feel of the cool substance touching her skin. Squeezing a little more into my hand, I started to stroke it onto my cock as I took a moment to admire the naked, willing body laid out before me. Erica smiled back at me, her adventurous expression beckoning me forth to continue.

I climbed up once again, this time pressing my lubricated dick in between her large globes of flesh, using both hands to push them inwards, trapping my cock within their warm confines. Erica's face was glowing as she stared at my dick, pushing its way through her tits to emerge just inches from her face. Extending her tongue, she managed to tickle the tip of my dick head, before I withdrew. After a few more test runs, I was plunging my cock between her tits, shaking the bed and filling the room with a wet, slurping sound.

"Oh yeah baby!" she said with a playful smile. "Fuck my tits! Fuck my tits and cum on my face!"

I stopped briefly, slightly surprised at her last request.

"Really?" I asked. "You want it on your face?"

"Uh huh," she answered, biting her bottom lip, looking both innocent and sexy at the same time. "I want you to shoot it all over my face and mouth like they do in porn."

I smiled and shook my head in happy disbelief. Where had this girl been all my life?

I resumed fucking Erica's tits as she urged me onward.

"Just remember," she warned as I felt the cum rising in my balls. "You still have to fuck me in the ass!"

A few more thrusts and I suddenly let loose a wild stream of hot cum that fired out from my dick like a cannon, blasting Erica's neck and chin. I quickly pulled free of her slippery tits and lurched forward, eager to paint her beautiful face with my cream.

"Ohhhh, yessssss," she hissed as she closed her eyes in ecstasy, feeling the warmth of my cum splash across her lips.

Eagerly, she opened wide in hopes of taking in come of the sticky fluid, extending her tongue to lick up a bit that had collected in the corner of her mouth. I aimed my next shot right at her open mouth, firing a white stream directly into the back of her throat. Erica closed her lips to swallow the fresh load, taking another couple shots across the cheeks and forehead, before opening back up to swallow the rest of my jism.

I sat back on the bed, suddenly feeling a little light headed. There was a brief moment of awkwardness as the excitement subsided and I freed Erica from her restraints, allowing her to wipe the excess cum from her face.

"Well, that was fun," I stated, reaching for my pants.

"Hey, not so fast!" Erica scolded with a smile. "We're not done yet. I seem to recall you promising me something."

I exhaled and ran my hand through my hair.

"I think I might need a minute," I said. "It's going to take me a while to get back to..um..full form."

Erica grinned and crawled towards me.

"I think I can help you with that," she responded, kissing me lightly on the lips and reaching down to fondle my well-spent balls.

"In fact," she continued, holding up a pair of the cuffs. "I think it's your turn to get handcuffed."

I agreed without much hesitation, laying back passively, and allowing Erica to bind my hands to the bedposts in the same was she had recently been restrained. Just the act of getting handcuffed already had my dick on the rise, and I watched with anticipation as she walked over calmly to retrieve her slender back vibrator from her closet. She was smiling exuberantly as she returned to the bed, placing the toy with the others in the wicker box. She then glanced over at the computer screen where a woman was on her hands and knees getting eaten out from behind.

"Mmmm, she purred, stroking her fingers lightly across her breasts. "That looks so good."

Just as I was beginning to think Erica was forgetting about me, she turned back with a devilish glare. It was a look that I had not seen before and one that looked quite out of place on her innocent face. Then without saying a word, she climbed onto the bed, straddling my chest with her back facing me.

"So you like my ass huh?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah," I answered, my eyes locked on that very prize as we spoke.

Erica leaned forward and arched her back, her voluptuous behind irresistibly close to my face.

"Mmm, Damon," she cooed, reaching back and running her hand over her soft cheek. "I can't wait to have a real dick in my ass. I've wanted it for so long."

"And I can't wait to fuck your ass," I agreed, watching as she slowly pulled her fleshy cheek to the side, exposing her tiny pink rosebud.

"Oh yeah?" she teased, running her fingertip over her puckered hole. "You want to fuck this little thing here?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I gasped as Erica began to push her slender fingertip into her asshole.

"Mmmm," she moaned, pushing it in up to her first knuckle. "This feels so good."

"It looks good too," I added, watching in amazement.

"Does it?" she asked, her voice still maintaining its teasing tone. "Maybe you should have a better look?"

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers