The Dirtier, The Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

With that, Erica shuffled her body backwards, coming to rest with her ass about six inches from my face. By this time my dick was hard again, but I think she was enjoying teasing me enough to let the game continue. In fact, I knew I was in for more of a show when she grabbed the bottle of lubricant and flipped open the cap. I then watched as she let some of the slippery, clear liquid drip down onto her asshole, making it clench up reflexively at the feeling.

"Ohhhh yeah," Erica continued, massaging the gel-like substance into her hole with her middle finger. "That's good."

I was becoming more and more surprised at Erica's sudden personality change, but I was certainly enjoying it. My dick was now fully erect and aching to be inside her, but for the moment I had to settle for the "ass show" that was unfolding before me.

"Does that look good?" she asked, pushing her finger deep into her tight little asshole.

"Uh huh," I murmured, mesmerized by the sight of Erica's finger sliding in and out as her muscular ring gripped tightly onto her slender digit.

The show continued for a few more minutes before she decided to upgrade, picking up the thin black vibrator that had started the whole adventure.

"Do you want to see this in my ass?" she asked seductively, running her tongue along the smooth plastic object.

I nodded.

Erica placed turned on the vibrator, which emitted a quiet buzzing sound, and placed the tip against her tiny pink star. I had never had such a close-up view of a girl's ass being penetrated before, but I was definitely enjoying the experience. I watched in awe as her tiny butt hole opened up before my eyes and slowly began to swallow the black plastic shaft. As more and more of the makeshift cock disappeared into Erica's ass, she tossed her head back in enjoyment, letting out a low lusty moan.

In and out, she worked the vibrator, fucking her own ass as I watched on with continued awe. With each thrust, she delved deeper into the dark recesses of her hole, sliding easily with the help of the lubricant which was now glistening on the fake plastic shaft.

"Oh yesssss!" she hissed, withdrawing the vibrator almost all the way out. "This feels so good, Damon, but do you know what I really want?"

"What?' I asked hopefully.

"Well...." she continued, her signature shy look crossing her face once again. "I really liked when you licked my ass. Will you do it again?"

"Of course," I said smiling, amused once again by her shyness.

Enthusiastically, Erica pulled the vibrator from her ass and tossed it on the floor. She then pushed herself backwards, her wet pussy leaving a sticky trail on my bare chest as she placed her knees on either side of my head and positioned her ass right above my face.

"Are you ready?" she asked, reaching down to lewdly pull her ass cheeks apart.

"Yes," I answered plainly, gazing up at her puckered hole, shimmering wet with saliva and lubricant.

"Okay, here it goes," she said before lowering herself down onto my face.

Erica's slippery little asshole came to rest right on my lips and I immediately went to work with my tongue, licking and prodding her sensitive ring.

"Ooooooooo," she squealed with delight as she felt my warm tongue stabbing at her ass for the second time that day.

Her voluptuous ass cheeks engulfed my face as she rode my tongue, her body wiggling and squirming in ecstasy. She placed her hands on my chest and actually began to move back and forth, grinding her ass over my lips and tongue.

"Oh God yes!" she exclaimed, almost smothering me with her ass. "Lick it Damon! Lick my ass! That's it! Shove it in! Stick your tongue up my ass!"

Erica changed from a grinding movement to a bouncing motion as her body began to move up and down. I stiffened my tongue as much as possible and started to actually penetrate her, slipping inside her tight confines and tasting the sweetness of the lubricant deep inside her. I was no longer licking Erica. She was fucking my tongue with her ass!

I could feel her body begin to shake and quiver and, although I could not see, I assumed she was playing with her pussy as I tongued her butt hole. She moaned and squealed uncontrollably as her tight ring pulsed around my tongue, which was wriggling it's way up inside her like a snake.

"Oh yeah", she groaned. "Just a little more! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm..going to...Ooooooooohhhhhh!"

Erica's raspy, broken dialogue quickly turned into an incomprehensible drawn out moan as her asshole repeatedly clenched and unclenched and I felt a deluge of warm, sticky fluid drip down onto my chin. Her ass cheeks tightened as well, squeezing my head in between them as she continued to writhe with pleasure as her orgasm reached its peak.

"Mmmm, thanks," Erica gasped, crawling off my body. "That was amazing!"

"Glad I could be of service," I said gasping for air, my arms still bound to the bed posts.

"Here," she said with a giggle. "Let me help you with that."

Erica unlocked the cuffs, leaning down as she did so, to plant a deep long kiss on my tired lips. As my arms came free from the shackles, her hand drifted down my body and wrapped around my turgid shaft.

"I guess you're ready for more," she stated bluntly, feeling the hardness of my cock.

"You better believe it!" I responded, sitting up and pushing Erica back down on the bed. "But first, let's see what other toys we can make use of."

I frantically rummaged through Erica's collection of sex toys, quickly finding what I was looking for. I pulled out the red plastic butt plug and placed it on the bed beside her, before climbing on top of her prone body. We kissed a little more, and Erica moaned quietly as she felt the head of my dick graze her swollen pussy lips. Reaching down, between her legs, she used her fingers to spread her lips as she also spread her legs wide.

"Put it in," she whispered, flicking my earlobe with her tongue.

I rotated my pelvis, sliding my cock about halfway into Erica's soaking wet hole. She moaned again and pulled my body close to hers, biting into my neck and pressing her firm tits against my bare chest, urging me to go deeper. I quickly complied, driving my dick to the base in her needy pussy. The bedroom was soon filled with moaning and the faint slapping sound of skin on skin as I finally fucked the girl I had been lusting after all semester long.

"Look," she said softly, turning her head back towards the computer screen which was still showing a steady stream of porno. "Isn't that hot?"

I glanced over to see a girl getting fucked from both ends by two men.

"Oh yeah?" I said, looking down into Erica's eyes. "You like that?"

She bit her lip and nodded, wincing suddenly as I drove my dick into her particularly hard.

"Yes," she responded with a soft moan. "I wish that was me."

"Oooh, you are a dirty one," I said smiling down at her.

With that I grabbed Erica's legs, pushing them up in the air, deciding to test my limits. Her face lit up at the change in position and she reached up to grab her own ankles. I then leaned forward, my shoulders pressing into the underside of her knees, forcing her legs up beside her ears.

"Oh yeah, Ohhhhh! Fuck yes!" Erica moaned as I resumed pumping in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

"Do you like it this way?" I asked, bringing my face within inches of hers. "Or would you like it even dirtier?"

"Dirtier!" she blurted, clenching her pussy around my invading cock. "I want to be so fucking dirty!"

'Okay,' I thought to myself, smiling. 'You asked for it.'

Pulling my dick from her hungry hole, I roughly flipped Erica onto her stomach and prompted her back up onto her hands and knees. My cock, shimmering with her pussy juices, was swaying subtly in front of her face as she submissively awaited my next move. Gathering up her hair in one of my hands, I gently pulled her head back and rubbed the head of my wet cock across her lips.

"Open up baby," I prompted. "Taste your pussy on my cock."

Erica parted her lips eagerly, allowing my dick to slip into her throat. Using my grip on her hair to hold her head in place, I began to fuck her mouth as she fought to hold off her gag reflex. Reaching down her naked body, I slid my middle finger between her supple ass cheeks and began to massage her tight little pink knot. At the feeling of something touching her sensitive ass, Erica moaned around my cock, sending vibrations through my shaft and balls. Encouraged my her response, I hooked my finger into her tight sphincter, pulling back towards myself.

A coughing sound erupted from Erica's throat as her body lurched forward, driving my dick deeper into her throat. Impaling her from both ends, I continued my combined oral and anal assault, even adding another finger to her virgin asshole.

Erica sputtered and gasped with relief as I pulled her head back off my cock which was now covered in sticky strands of saliva. Leaning down I kissed her deep and hard, driving my tongue into her mouth, tasting the faint flavour of her pussy which she had just sucked off my cock. She closed her eyes and moaned into my open mouth, straining to hold her head up.

As I broke the kiss, I leaned over and began to rummage through Erica's toy box for a new toy. I quickly found what I was looking for and pulled out the red plastic butt plug. Erica's eyes lit up and she smiled enthusiastically when she saw it, guessing correctly my intentions. Taking Erica by the hair once more, I pressed the plastic object against her lips.

"Suck it," I urged. "We need it nice and wet if thing is going in your ass."

Erica looked up into my eyes seductively as her beautiful soft lips parted again, this time to accommodate the elongated object which slid over her outstretched tongue and into her wet mouth.

"Good girl," I said, giving her a gentle pat on the ass as she continued sucking the plastic plug.

As she lubricated the object with her mouth, I ran my hand down down her backside, dipping my fingers into her pussy. Erica moaned and arched her back, encouraging me to continue. I pulled the saliva soaked butt plug from her mouth and placed it against her tiny pink hole. Erica raised her ass higher and used one hand to pull her fleshy cheek to the side. Slowly, I pushed the glistening plastic plug past her tight muscular ring, watching as her ass stretched to swallow the toy. I could hear a faint squealing sound emanating from her lips as it slid farther and farther into her ass. When the round, flattened end of the plug finally came to rest on her ass the entire length had been buried inside her. Erica threw her head back in ecstasy, her honey blond hair splashing against the smooth skin of her back. I crawled back onto the bed behind her, positioning Erica so she was facing the computer screen. I then ran the head of my engorged cock along her juicy slit, coating it with her fluids before slipping it back into her waiting pussy.

"Oooohhhh," Erica groaned as she felt both her holes being filled.

I took a hold of her hips and pulled her body back onto my dick, impaling her fully on my stiff shaft. I could feel the hardness of the butt plug through the thin wall separating her pussy and ass as I began to fuck her. Glancing over at the computer, I noticed the actress in the movie was on her hands and knees while the male actor was sliding his incredibly huge cock into her ass.

"Look at that," I said, grabbing a handful of Erica's hair and pulling her head up to view the scene. "Look at that slut getting her ass fucked! That's going to be you in a few minutes. Is that what you want?"

"Yessssss," she hissed, her eyes now transfixed on the screen. "That's what I want! I want you to fuck me like a porn star. Fuck my ass! Use me! Use me like that little slut is getting used!"

The relentless stream of sexual profanity that was spewing from Erica's sweet innocent mouth would have taken me off guard, but I was becoming less and less surprised with her actions. I just smiled, reveling in our combined lust as I continued fucking her from behind. Each thrust brought my hips into contact with her ass, sending slight ripples through her flesh and causing her body to lurch forward. Only my tight grip on her hair and thigh kept her from tumbling head first off the the bed.

A few more minuets of fucking Erica's pussy and I was ready for the main event. I slowed my thrusting to a moderate grinding action as I began to tug the butt plug out of her well stretched ass. I watched with joy as her tight hole clenched back up as the plastic object slipped out.

"Are you ready?" I asked, testing the waters by running my fingers over her virgin asshole.

"You have no idea," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me. "Just do it! Shove that cock in my ass!"

At last, the moment we had both been waiting for had arrived. Trembling with anticipation, I took the bottle of lube and squeezed out a liberal amount into my hand. I then coated my dick with the slippery substance as I gazed down at Erica's tight little hole, winking in anticipation as well.

"Oooo," she winced as she felt the cold feeling of the lubricant touching her sensitive asshole.

"Try to relax," I suggested, placing the head of my cock at her backdoor entrance. "And play with your clit. It'll be easier that way."

Erica took my advice, reaching between her legs to touch herself as I rubbed my dick up and down the crack of her ass, smearing her hole with lube. Then, using one hand to open her ass wider, I pushed my head against that tight puckered ring, feeling her open up beneath me. The butt plug had loosened her up a little so it was no difficult task to slip the head of my dick past her tight muscular ring.

"Oh yessssss," Erica cooed as she felt her asshole stretch to accommodate my cock before clamping down tightly around my shaft. "I have a cock in my ass!"

"How does it feel?" I asked, slowly pushing more of my meat into her hungry hole.

"Fucking great!" she gasped in response. I want it deeper though. Fill my asshole with your dick!"

Using both hand to stabilize her body, I pushed forward watching as Erica's asshole slowly swallowed my cock. The deeper I went, the faster her hand moved on her clit causing her body shake slightly. I was about halfway in when I withdrew my dick and plunged forward again, this time sinking all the way to my balls in her butt hole. Erica moaned and squealed as I filled her ass with cock and then started to slowly fuck her.

"Oh God!" she howled, clenching her asshole around my shaft. "That feels so fucking good! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking my ass!"

I reached around under Erica's body to cup her large, firm breasts in both hands as I buried my dick inside her. She even pushed backwards into me, forcing my cock even deeper into her ass.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed, wiggling her ass with my shaft embedded inside it.

I groped her tits as she squirmed under me, her hungry ass sucking at my cock. I pinched her nipples in between my fingers as she increased the pace on her clit. I could hear her breathing becoming more labored as she dropped her head down to the bed, gasping and moaning.

"I'm cumming!" she squealed suddenly as I felt her asshole tighten its grip on my dick. "I'm cumming with your cock in my asssssssssssssssss!"

Erica pushed herself back on my dick, pressing her soaking wet pussy lips against my aching balls as her body shuddered through an intense, long lasting climax. As it subsided, I slowly resumed fucking her ass with long, gentle strokes.

"Wow," she gasped. "That one kind of snuck up on me."

"Are you doing okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes. This is fucking amazing!"

I continued sliding my dick and and out of Erica's tight butt hole, which now seemed much more relaxed. Erica moaned softly and brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking her juices from them as she looked up to acknowledge the computer screen again.

"Look at that slut now," she said between moans. "Let's do it that way!"

I tore my eyes away from the beautiful sight of my dick lodged firmly in Erica's asshole to the computer screen where the couple had switched positions. The woman was now in what they call the "pile driver" position, with her shoulders and head against the floor and her legs folded back towards her head. The man was standing over her sliding his cock in and out of her well fucked ass.

"Really?" I asked, in amazement. "You want to try it?"

"Yes! I told you I want to try everything!"

"Okay," I said, pulling my dick from her ass with a 'pop". "Let's do it."

Erica's face was glowing as she crawled off the bed onto the bedroom floor. I had never done it in that position so I was excited as well. She laid down on the floor kicked her feet up into the air, balancing herself on the back of her shoulders and propping herself against the bed. I stepped up and held her by the hips to stabilize her in the comical position. Her legs were now dangling down by her head as she looked up me through her wide spread thighs. I peered back down at her, pulling my eyes away from her smiling face to gaze at her pink, wet pussy and stretched asshole which was now slightly swollen and glistening with lubricant.

I positioned my cock near her wet, inviting hole, my head butting against her tight little ring. Then, lowering my body I began to submerge my dick into Erica's asshole once again. It was easier this time, and I managed to sink most of my shaft into her butt without much delay. I studied her face, watching as she closed her eyes in pleasure, reveling in the feeling of having her asshole filled.

"Mmmmmmm."

Erica let out a long soft moan as I once again, began to fuck her ass, lowing my hips downwards into her. Her hands gripped the back of her knees, pulling her legs towards the floor. Up and down, in and out, my dick repeatedly penetrated Erica's gaping asshole.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, sinking my meat deep into her hole as my balls came to rest against her tailbone.

"Oh yeah," she cooed, looking up at me with those sexy eyes. "Keep going. Don't stop fucking my ass!"

I looked down as I withdrew my cock again, Erica's tight asshole clutching in vain at my slippery shaft as I pulled free only to plunge back into her delicious depths. Over and over, I fucked her, using her ass as if it were a pussy. Her hand migrated to her clit and began to strum her little fleshy button and her eyes closed in pleasure. She even pushed two fingers into her hole, pressing against my dick through the thin wall separating her cunt and ass.

"Oh fuck Damon!" she gasped. "I love your cock in my ass!"

As she spoke she opened her eyes staring intensely into mine.

"Now stick it in my mouth!" she blurted out suddenly, causing me to stop for a moment.

I looked down at her beautiful face in amazement, shocked at her filthy request.

"Really?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes," she confirmed. "Just like in the porn movies. Make me suck it like a whore!"

With that, I straightened my legs, pulling my cock free of the confines of Erica's well used, gaping wet hole and shuffled forward pointing my dick towards her face. I then lowered myself down, pinning her legs against the floor as she opened her mouth in acceptance.

Erica's eyes remained locked on mine as her sweet lips wrapped around my slippery wet cock and sucked it into her mouth. I dropped it into the back of her throat, pressing my balls against her chin before cautiously fucking her face once again. Once i had had enough, I pulled my dick from her hungry mouth and slipped it back into her inviting asshole.

"Oh yeah!," Erica exclaimed, licking her lips. "I love it! i love being a dirty little whore! I want you to cum in my ass!"

I could already feel the cum boiling in my balls as I resumed fucking Erica's ass.

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers