The Dirty Adventures Of Rose Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl changes over night and starts new life.
4.6k words
4.67
9.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlimeSam
SlimeSam
16 Followers

Author's note: This story is a work of fiction. The use of real names and places is not intended. All persons involved in a sexual way are over the age of 18. It is not allowed to copy, publish or use this story without the permission of the author.

This is the first story I have written, so please don't be too hard on me ;)

The Dirty Adventures Of Rose

Chapter 01

Prologue:

It was a cold, cloudy day in late fall as the chemistry class of Mrs. Hall followed their tour guide through the corridors of the chemistry laboratory which was only a 30-minute drive outside of the city. It was specialised in biochemistry and explored the influence of various venoms on the human body. After a few minutes of walking, the class reached a small room where a huge number of spiders were locked into little terrariums.

Unfortunately, the room was so small that only a part of the class fitted in. It was because of this that one of the students, Rose King, had to wait outside with a few of her classmates. She was a shy, nerdy 18-year-old teenager with no friends. Although she was not at all bad looking, none one of the other girls in her class wanted to spend time with her, mainly because they didn't share a single interest.

Where Rose loved to spend her time reading and studying, they spent their time with their big, not so much intelligent boyfriends and with shopping. This led to them not even wanting to talk to Rose or spent time with her, but that was okay. Rose didn't like to spent her time in the company of some stupid, superficial bitches.

After the tour guide finished his monologue, the rest of the class was allowed to go into the room and watch the spiders, but most of the girls decided to skip this part of the tour, having no interest at all in the venom of spiders.

This left Rose alone in the room, together with the spiders of course. She watched them a while, studying their movements and their webs. When she got to a pretty big terrarium, she made the mistake of laying her left hand on the table on which it stood. A small sting shot through her hand, pain crawling up her arm.

As she lifted her arm away, she saw a small little spider running away over the table and out of her sight. Looking down on her left hand, she saw a small wound on her skin. The pain which crawled up her arm slowly started to weaken, so Rose thought nothing of the bite and left the room to catch up with the rest of the class, not knowing that this one little bite-mark would change her life forever.

Chapter 01

(Rose's view)

The day after the visit with our chemistry class at the laboratory was the weirdest of my entire young life. Right after waking up, I instantly knew that something was not how it should be.

Still with my eyes closed, I could feel a prickling sensation all over my body. But that was not all. My chest felt much heavier than what I was used to, and my vagina... Well, I didn't really know how to describe what I felt down there.

Scared of what I would see, I slowly opened my eyes, instantly regretting it. There on my chest, where usually wasn't that much to see, where now two big, firm round orbs. Looking further down my covered body, I was even more shocked to see my blanket tenting up high into the air. Near a panic, I quickly threw of my blanket and stared at my almost naked body, not even able to comprehend what I was seeing.

There, ignoring my inner confusion, stood a huge dick pointing proudly straight up into the sky. I instantly knew that this was not a normal dick. It was huge, it was thick, it was extremely hard and covered in a web of thick veins.

The cute panties I had worn to bed laid around it, ripped into small pieces. As soon as I was able to look away, my eyes drifted to my breasts. Only one day before, they were nothing special, just two small B-cup breasts. Now, they were huge. On top of those big globes, there were two stiff thick nipples, right in the centre of two big pink areolas.

"Oh my god," I said to myself in a toneless voice. "What happened to me?"

As I always was on the smarter side of humanity, it didn't take me long to combine one and one and start to think about the bite I got from this small spider the day before. As I was able to think clearer with every passing minute, I started to plan out what I should do next. First, I need to get rid of that boner.

I jumped out of bed and immediately lost my balance, not used to the new weight of my chest. Flapping with my arms wildly in the air, I was able to catch myself and quickly ran into my bathroom.

As soon as I saw myself in my full-length mirror, I stopped dead in my tracks. Staring back at me, I saw a young woman about 5"4 feet tall with long shining red hair, creamy white skin, huge tits and my massive cock pointing straight at the mirror. Even though the idea of it being MY cock made me feel funny, there was no way to call it a penis or even a dick. It was a cock, my cock.

What I didn't recognize before was the huge set of testicles hanging heavy underneath my cock, probably full of cum.

A terrible thought occurred to me: Did I still have a vagina? I quickly lifted my heavy balls and let out a muffled cry after realising that it was gone. Between my balls and my asshole was just a small piece of skin. I slowly started to sob and quickly started to cry tears because the thought that I lost a part of my identity scared the hell out of me.

After I recovered my composure and dried my tears, there was only one thought in my head: how big is it?

I quickly walked back into my room and took a measuring tape out of my bedside drawer and started to measure my body. I found out that my new bra size was a 36F. Shit. I would need to buy a lot of new bras and tops. Continuing, I measured my hips and my waist.

"Holy shit!" I thought as I stared of into space. My body measurements were now 36-24-36. I had a perfect hourglass figure. Excluding that massive tits and cock, my body was perfect. I didn't have a bad figure before today, but it was nothing like this. I always thought that my hips were too wide for my relatively small waist, and of course there were my small breasts. And I also got a little bit too much fat on my body which was gone too, my belly now smooth and thin.

Now to the most important part: the length and thickness of my new cock. It was 11" inches long and about 6" inches thick.

"Holy fuck," I thought to myself, "this could be the biggest dick in the whole country, and it is mine."

I went back into the bathroom and started to run a stream of cold water over my cock. It took a while, but it finally got soft after a few minutes. I went to my drawer and pulled out a pair of panties, a pair of jeans and an oversized shirt I usually wore for sleeping

I quickly encountered a big problem, being my too long cock. There was no way of fitting it inside my panties. "Okay," I thought, "let's just go without panties".

I put my legs into the jeans and pulled it up. After I had put it on, I saw a much more serious problem: You could clearly see the outline of my cock through the thin layer of clothing covering my leg. I pulled the jeans slowly off again, my hands trembling slightly. This was a nightmare coming true for me. I already was too afraid of going outside in a skirt without panties, but now I also had a huge cock dangling between my legs.

I went over to my other drawer and searched for a medium long skirt. An idea formed in my head, and after finding a black skirt, I searched for a pair of pantyhose and put it on. My cock was now more or less restrained as I put on my skirt. I also put on the oversized white shirt and a pair of sneakers. I looked in the mirror once more and felt my face flush slightly. My nipples were visible and you could see a small bump in front of my skirt. But it would have to do I quickly combed my hair and left it open, letting it hang down over my shoulders.

I stepped out of my room and closed the door slowly, hoping to not make any loud noises. I didn't want my mom or my sister to see me like this, my tits straining extremely against my shirt with my thick nipples showing through it and walking awkwardly as I was trying to get used to the feel of a dick between my legs as I went down the stairs to the kitchen. As soon as I went into the kitchen, I saw my mother Lizzy King standing there, already awake. And of course, she heard me.

"Hello sweetie, what would you like for breakfast?" she asked as she turned over to look at me. When she saw me, her mouth and eyes opened wide as she took in my new sensual body.

"Rose, what, w-what happened to y-you?" she asked stuttering.

"Mom, I don't know more than you do," I answered her.

I hated the thought of lying to her, but I wanted to be absolutely sure that my theory was right. And maybe there were possibilities to reverse the effects of the bite. I decided to go and see Ursula Roberts first thing this day. She was an old friend of my mother and a gynaecologist.

While I thought about all this, my eyes started to drift from my mother's face to her body. She was only wearing a slightly see-through nightgown and panties, no bra. I swallowed hard as I could clearly see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her gown. I felt my cock stiffening.

"Oh God, please don't," I thought as I quickly turned to the front door to leave the house. At age 39, my mom was still pretty hot.

"Don't worry too much, Mom. I will go and see Dr. Roberts. Can you please call at school and tell them that I won't be able to attend classes today?" I said over my shoulder as I left the house and headed to the bus stop, conscious of my cock pressing against my thigh.

Lizzy's view:

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I thought as Rose left the house, walking a bit awkward.

"What happened to her?", I wondered. Her breasts were suddenly huge, and her nipples were clearly visible through that tight white shirt which was usually too big for her. And she looked perfect, like her body was sculptured by an Italian artist, perfectly proportioned.

But the visible nipples, big breasts and perfect body of my youngest daughter weren't the biggest problems right now as I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter.

When my husband John left us four years ago after I told him that I was attracted to woman, it almost broke my heart. To compensate his loss, I started to turn to alcohol and sex. I hooked up every evening with one or more women, trying to forget and fill the hole in my heart that John left. I know, I probably shouldn't grieve over his loss when he left me because I was attracted to women, but you can't always choose who you love.

That was one of the toughest times in my life, and I am still deeply ashamed when I think about how I wasn't there for my daughters. Later I found out that John had an affair with one of his dumb blonde secretaries', and it started to become easier to get back on track. However, my lust for women didn't cease, and so I was standing in my kitchen, trembling with lust as I still had the picture of my daughter's suddenly extremely sexy body in my mind.

When I recognized that I was alone in the house, I quickly ran up towards my bedroom. Before I reached the bed I only was wearing my panties, my nightgown lying on the floor at the door.

I quickly jumped on my bed, closed my eyes and started to touch myself. Both of my hands went up to my full C-cup breasts, still only sagging slightly, and started to massage them. It felt nice but I needed more, so I started to pull at my hard nipples, enjoying the sensations as they instantly got my pussy even wetter.

As my left hand went slowly down my body, I imagined Rose coming through the door taking her shirt of and revealing her huge, beautiful tits to me.

"Oh god yes," I moaned as my hand connected with my dripping pussy and I started to move it over the enlarged, firm nub right above it.

"Do you like my massive titties, mommy?" Rose asked whilst she shaked her full tits right in front of me.

"I love them, sweetie," I moaned at her, rubbing my clit faster and tugging my nipples harder, swapping between them.

"I think I have something you would like even more," she said as she pulled her skirt and pantyhose down, revealing a beautiful shaved pussy to me, glistening with her juices.

"Yessss, ..." I hissed as Rose approached my bed during which I could feel my orgasm start to build.

"Time to eat your daughters wet, dripping pussy, mommy," she said in a raspy voice.

Right as she threw her leg over my head and straddled me, I opened my eyes and started to cum hard, destroying the beautiful picture of my daughters pussy hovering over my face. However, it was worth it as I bucked and screeched uncontrollably on my bed and my pussy leaked its juices all over my blanket.

After I had calmed down, I could feel my face burning in shame as I realized what I had just done.

Rose's view:

I can't believe that I got an erection from looking at my barely clothed mother! Sure, she was pretty and looked really fit for her age, but I never before got aroused by looking at a woman. And then there was the fact that she was my mom.

As I thought about this whilst the bus drove towards the praxis of Dr. Roberts, I couldn't help but observing the other women in the bus, imagining how they would look naked. This didn't really help me at all as I could feel my dick harden again. This just made me feel more conscious of myself, fearing that somebody could see what was hidden underneath my skirt.

Finally, the bus reached its destination and I hopped off, thankful that nobody found out about my "little" secret.

I entered the praxis of my mothers' friend and headed over to the older lady at the reception.

"Hello dear, do you have an appointment?" she asked with a smile.

"No. I didn't have time to make one as my problem just occurred this morning, but it is a really urgent situation."

"I'm sorry, but without an appointment..." She stopped talking as a door opened right behind her and Dr. Roberts stepped out of a room.

"Hello Rose. That is an unexpected pleasure meeting you here," she said as she saw me.

"Oh, thank God, Dr. Roberts. I really need your help. I have a sort of emergency," I greeted her with pleading eyes.

Her eyes glided from my face to my breasts, going wide when she saw them.

"Yes, I already can see that it is a pretty huge emergency. Please follow me. Julie, can you cancel my next appointment?" she asked the nice lady at the reception.

"Sure dear, just leave it to me," she replied with a smile on her face as I followed Dr. Roberts into an examination room, watching her big arse swaying hypnotically from left to right.

Ursula Roberts was 41 years old, married and a still attractive woman. She had shoulder length brown hair and probably B-cup breasts. Her legs were pretty long and they connected to a wonderfully round arse.

We stepped into the room which was the typical examination room you would expect at a praxis. I went over to the other side of the room and Dr. Roberts followed me as I sat down on the examination table and watched her moving over to me.

"Tell me: what happened to your breasts? The last time I saw you they were maximum a full B-cup," she said as she stood in front of me.

"I'm not sure myself, but I have a theory which maybe will sound really strange at the beginning, but I think it's the best answer to your question." I looked with uncertain eyes in her face.

"Go on, after all I need to know what happened to you to provide help," she said with a warm smile which encouraged me to tell her what happened.

"Okay, I will try to explain it to you," I said as I gathered my thoughts.

"Yesterday, we went to a biochemistry laboratory with our chemistry class, and there was a room full of spiders. One of them bit me when I was alone in the room, but I just felt a small pain crawling up my arm which quickly went away, so I didn't really think that something harmful happened. Then I woke up the next morning to find my body like this." I told her all of this with a trembling voice, my situation sinking in once more. The last words were almost not understandable, because I started to sob.

"Shhhh, ..." she made, taking my hands in hers. "I'm sure I will be able to help you, at least I will give it my all."

"Really?" I looked up at her with teary eyes.

"Yes, really," she said with a warm, comforting voice. "I would like to examine your breasts to make sure that there is nothing wrong with them. Could you please take of your shirt?"

Comforted by her words I started to take my shirt off, which made my big tits jiggle and bounce as they came free.

I caught Dr. Roberts staring at them mesmerized until the jiggling stopped and she saw me watching her. With a flushing face she started to examine my breasts, touching them with expert hands.

Unfortunately, my breasts were to sensitive now, and within seconds my nipples hardened and I felt a stirring inside my pantyhose.

"Oh shit, not now," I thought.

It would be completely embarrassing to get an erection while getting examined by a doctor, especially when your doctor doesn't know that you are able to get an erection. I started to think about bad things like dead babies and a nuclear war to get my boner down, but it didn't work.

Shit, there was no avoiding it. I would need to tell her about my 11" inch cock. I already knew that I would need to tell her this sooner or later, but I don't know if I were ready for it.

"Dr. R-Roberts? T-There have b-been other changes t-to my body too," I told her with stammering voice.

"And where are these changes, Rose?" she asked as she couldn't really see that much differences to the rest of my body.

"W-well, you see..." I broke off. I couldn't tell her, it was too hard.

"Rose, if you can't talk about it, maybe you could show me?" she said with a gentle voice.

I nodded my head yes, stood up and started to pull my skirt together with my pantyhose down. My hands were shaking as I was about to reveal to her what made me so frightened.

Her eyes got wide when she saw the base of my thick long cock appear and they got even wider with every inch of girlcock I revealed to her. When the rest of my skirt and pantyhose went over the tip of my cock, it got free with a big slap against the skin of my thigh.

"Oh my fucking god," Dr. Roberts whispered as she stared at my long cock which stood at half-mast, with my heavy balls hanging below it. Her eyes and mouth were wide open now.

"It's so big," she said in a throaty voice.

"Dr. Roberts! Please concentrate, " I begged her with a whimpering voice.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I will need to touch it." She took another look at my raging boner. "Would you be okay with that?"

I slowly nodded yes as I sat back down on the examination table and spread my legs slightly to give her better access. She put on a glove and brought her right hand slowly to my half-hard cock. When her hand closed around it, a small little whimper left my throat.

She started to touch my cock and looked at it from every side. While she did this, I got harder and harder. After a few minutes my dick was fully hard and started throbbing. Dr. Roberts couldn't hold herself back anymore and slowly started to move her hand up and down over my thick shaft. It was the best thing I've ever felt. Never would I have thought that it would fell this good to get your dick stroked.

"Mmmmm, that's it, don't stop," I groaned as my cock started to throb even more and precum flowed continuously from its tip.

Dr. Roberts slowly got on her knees in front of me, awestruck by my cock, and I watched in amazement as her wide opened mouth got closer and closer to my steel hard erection.

When her full lips finally closed over the tip of my cock, I couldn't stop myself from moaning and gasping in lust. I could feel her tongue slowly swirl around the thick purple head of my cock, bathing it in her saliva. Then she slowly left my shaft and started to lick all over it, getting it completely soaked.

SlimeSam
SlimeSam
16 Followers
12