The Dirty Movie

Story Info
Karen watches a movie with Mr. Pfar ... and his sons.
15.3k words
4.16
163.8k
83
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie and I lived in the apartment in Cloverdale for almost a year before Mr. Pfar moved in. He used to work for a government agency in D. C. before he retired early at the age of 52 on one of those "early out" programs they offer from time to time to reduce the number of high paid government employees. He told Ronnie one time that, when they offered him almost a years salary to retire early, he "took the money and ran."

Mr. Pfar is separated from his wife. I don't even know her name. He had two sons, Mike and Craig, and both of them lived in Fremont, just about three or four miles from Cloverdale. They would visit him on the weekends sometimes, and they would often take him out to ball games and to restaurants and movies. Mr. Pfar never dated that we knew of, he just spent his time with his computer and sometimes you would see him walking in the neighborhood with his red and black flannel coat and his floppy hat that I used to call his Sherlock Holmes hat 'cause of the way the ear flaps tied up on top. He seemed like a nice enough guy. Harmless, I guess. I never spent much time talking to him. He always seemed to end up talking to Ronnie when we ran into him.

Last Sunday we ran into him on the walk path down by the basketball courts. We were coming back from getting some ice cream at the High's store, and he was just out on one of his walks apparently. We stopped and talked for a few minutes about the weather and such. Then Mr. Pfar asked Ronnie something about "the tapes" and whether Ronnie got them back all right. Ronnie seemed flustered for a second, and told him that he had and that everything was all right. We said out good byes, and started walking back towards the apartment.

"What tapes was he talking about?" I asked Ronnie.

"Oh ... that was ... ah ... nothing. I loaned him a couple of my X-rated movies last weekend. His sons were over and they had nothing much to do, so he asked if they could borrow a couple. Guess they had kind of a stag party ... sitting around watching dirty movies. Kind of does your heart good to see a father and his sons have a common interest, doesn't it?" Ronnie teased.

"Oh sure ... " I laughed. "Some common interest ... a dirty old man and his dirty young sons all sitting around watching dirty little movies together. And they say the American family is falling apart. It's traditional family values like that give me faith that the family will always be the fabric that holds this great country together."

Ronnie laughed. "I'm glad you feel that way ... under the circumstances ... "

I had to stop and think for a second. And that left an awkward pause in the flow of our conversation. Finally I said "... under what circumstances?"

"Well ... ah ... nothing. I meant ... like ... ah ... under the circumstances that ... ah ... you know ... he's our neighbor ... and all. That's all ... I ... meant ... "

I wasn't sure what Ronnie meant. I had the distinct feeling that he was hiding something from me though. I didn't know what it was then, but I was sure he was up to something. We continued walking all the way back to the apartment without saying a word to each other. And that long silence spoke volumes to me. Ronnie was planning something. He always got quiet like that when he was thinking something through in his mind. I didn't know what he was planning, but I knew it involved Mr. Pfar somehow, and I had an uncomfortable suspicion that I wasn't going to like what he was planning.

Later that evening I was ironing some dresses for work when Ronnie came into the bedroom. He had been out in the living room pretending to listen to the stereo, but I know he was thinking about something else. When he came into the bedroom, he looked agitated.

"Do you have to spend all your time cleaning and ironing?" Ronnie barked harshly. "You're always working ... and ... always dressed in those damn dungarees and sweatshirt. You've been wearing that some sweat- shirt for three days now, God damn it!"

Ronnie's tirade caught me off guard. I stammered "I'm sorry ... I ... ah ... I'll clean up, and change ... I'm ... ah ... sorry, Ronnie ..." I ran past him and out into the hallway. As I ran down the hall towards the bathroom it dawned on me that Ronnie's anger seemed a little contrived. It seemed almost like he wanted to pick a fight with me on purpose. But I didn't know why he would want to do that. And after all, he was right. I had been wearing that some sweatshirt for a couple of days. I hadn't really cleaned up nice for him in a while. Maybe that's all he wanted was for me to take a shower and dress up a little for him. Maybe then he would be happy with me.

I showered extra long and washed my hair. I suspected that Ronnie might want me cleaned up so he could make love to me, so I shaved my legs and even spent some time outlining my pubic triangle so it would look extra good for him. I'm very hairy ... down there ... so I have to outline it a lot more than other girls do. I should probably have trimmed it down a little too, but I didn't. I smiled as I thought one of my wicked little thoughts. I don't trim myself 'cause Ronnie likes me to be " hairy" down there. It turns him on.

After showering, I went back to our bedroom to get dressed. Ronnie was still out in the living room ... I could hear the stereo. I wanted to dress especially nice for him. Something very sexy. Something to make him forget those damn dungarees and that awful sweatshirt. I looked through my closet for a while. I considered my black dress, but it was too dressy for what I had in mind. I settled on my pink chiffon dress. It used to be a dressing gown, but Ronnie and I decided it was too long so he cut it with shears one time and I hemmed it up with one of those hem-kits they sell at People's Drug Store. I guess we didn't do a very good job measuring 'cause it came out too short to wear in public. I keep it around just to wear for Ronnie. Especially on occasions like this. Ronnie likes me to wear pink, so I selected my pink panties and bra. After putting on my undies, I put on the dress only to find that the bra was too tight and showed over the bodice of the dress. So I took off the bra and pulled the bodice of the dress up over my naked breasts. I felt so wicked not wearing a bra, but only Ronnie would see how my breasts jiggled under the thin fabric of the bodice of the dress, and, after all, I'm dressing to please him anyway. I looked at myself in the mirror over my dresser. Bending forward, the top of my dress drooped to expose more cleavage than I would show in my most daring bathing suit. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. Ronnie will definitely like this, I thought wantonly.

I was almost finished dressing when Ronnie walked into the bedroom. I stepped into my pink high heels and turned towards him to see what he would think.

"Now that's better ..." Ronnie said appreciatively. "That's the Karen I'm proud of."

I just smiled for him. I wanted Ronnie to be proud of me. More than anything else in the world, I wanted him to be proud of me. I would do anything to make him proud of me, and Ronnie knew it.

Ronnie patted my behind as he walked passed me and opened the closet door. He got down on one knee and started to search through the X-rated tapes on the floor of the closet.

"Craig and Mike are coming over to see Mr. Pfar this evening, and he asked me if they could borrow another tape ... and I can't seem to ... find ... Why don't you help me?"

I started to say I couldn't. I don't know anything about Ronnie's damn tapes. But I didn't want him to get mad at me again, so I pretended to help. I got down on my knees and started looking through the boxes of dirty movies ... pretending to look at the pictures on them and to read the descriptions on the back. The third or fourth one I picked up was a new one Ronnie had just gotten last weekend. Ronnie made me watch it with him the night he brought it home, and it must be a good one cause it made him real horny that night. In the movie, this guy and his girlfriend go to a diner party. After diner, they stay and talk and drink with the other couples. After a while, some of the other women in the movie have to go to the liquor store to get something and the guy and girl who started out the movie end up in this living room with three other guys. The girl keeps drinking and the guys keep talking about her behind her back. Then her boyfriend starts talking with them, and he smiles and nods his head. She finally figures out that the other women aren't coming back. They left her with these guys so they could get her. And they end up getting her in just about every which way but loose. She takes them all one way or another, and is doing something with or to two or three of them at a time most every scene. As I looked down at the back of the box, the words "gang bang" and "double penetration" were in day glow colors and jumped up at me. I must have had that tape in my hand for a long time.

"Good choice," Ronnie said as he reached out and took that tape out of my trembling hand.

"I didn't ..." I started to say. I didn't choose that tape, it was just in my hand. I wanted to tell Ronnie that, but he didn't give me a chance to say anything. He got up quickly, the dirty little tape clutched tight in his hand, and walked around me to get out of the room. I stood there stupidly mumbling ... "I didn't ..." as Ronnie walked out of the room and was halfway down the hallway to the living room before I finished with "...choose that tape."

"I didn't ..." I said once more to an empty bedroom. I felt a chill go down my spine, like there was a draft in the room or something. But there wasn't. I looked at myself in the mirror over our dresser. My dress was so short, I thought to myself, maybe that's why I felt a chill. Maybe.

I picked up my makeup bag, my best perfume, and my hairbrush and started back to the bathroom to finish getting myself ready for Ronnie. I wanted to look my best for him, to make him proud of me. As I walked out into the hallway, I could hear Ronnie on the phone in the kitchen. He was talking quietly, but I could hear him saying something about he needed some more time. He said "... half an hour, or an hour at the most ..." I didn't want Ronnie to think I was listening to his conversation, so I kept right on walking back to the bathroom. But I wondered who he was talking to and what he had to get done so soon. Probably needed to call somebody back, I guessed. As I started brushing out my hair, I decided I really didn't care what it was the caller needed. After all, in a few minutes I would be all prettied up for my Ronnie, freshly bathed and perfumed and dressed for loving. I put on my makeup with special attention to what it is I know Ronnie likes. Just a little blue eyeshadow and pink lip gloss. Ronnie likes pink.

I was just finishing up the last touches of makeup when Ronnie came back down the hallway looking for me. I smiled sexily as I looked in the mirror and saw him walking up behind me with a drink in his hand. He reached around me and gave me my favorite drink, a Southern Comfort and Ginger on the rocks.

"Thanks Ronnie ... " I said politely.

"You look great, Babe ..." Ronnie said. "Drink up ..."

I drank the first drink there in the bathroom with Ronnie nibbling at the back of my neck and kissing me in the ear. His arms reached around and hugged me just below my breasts. As soon as I finished the drink, Ronnie grabbed it out of my hand and rushed back to the kitchen to get me another. I smiled. If he wants to get me drunk so he can take advantage of me, I'll cooperate with him I thought to myself. I want some loving tonight.

The second drink was stronger than the first. As I drank it, Ronnie reached around me from behind again, except this time his hands cupped my breasts through my dress. Eagerly he massaged me, pulling me back against him so that I could feel his muscular body pressing against me from my shoulders down to my ... my buttock. And as he continued to grope me, I became aware that he was ... getting hard. I felt his ... hard penis as he rubbed it over my butt. Even through my old dress, I felt it throb against me. It was almost as if it had a life of its own, and it was breathing hard ... no, gasping for breath as it pulsed like a beating heart. I suddenly was thirsty, thirsty for what Ronnie had in his pants, but I guzzled down the drink he had given me instead.

I tried to turn to kiss him, but he turned too, staying behind me and forcing me, as I turned to walk out the bathroom door and down the hallway. The whole way, Ronnie clung to me, his arms around me, his hands feeling me up every step of the way down to the living room. Before I knew what he was doing, he pushed me down of the brown sofa. I turned around in time to see him shaking my empty glass at me. "You need one more of these ... maybe two ... and I'll have you just where I want you, my dear ..." Ronnie said in his best pretend English accent. I laughed. Hopefully, I thought, I'll have you just where I want you, Ronnie, and that's right between my legs.

Ronnie was back from the kitchen with another drink in no time flat. "Drink up, my little one ..." he said sinisterly. I laughed easily as I reached for my third drink. Obviously, I was already a little tipsy as I almost dropped the glass on the floor, but I recovered without Ronnie even noticing. I raised the drink to my lips as Ronnie knelt down on one knee and smiled wickedly.

"Mind if I taste your sweet nectar?" Ronnie asked politely. I giggled at him. He slipped his hands under the hem of my dress and began to lift in up. To make it easier for him, I leaned back on the sofa. My head was spinning as I started drinking again. I closed my eyes and tasted the cold hard liquor flow down my throat and felt Ronnie warm, gentle hands caress my thighs and slip up higher ... higher .. to my panties. And I just sighed satisfiedly as I felt him tug on them, pulling them down to my knees and then, easily, pulling them further down my legs to the floor. I took another long drink, and then let Ronnie spread my legs apart so he could ... he could ... kiss me down there. And then he "tasted" my "sweet nectar" just like he said he would, and I moaned in ecstasy. Ronnie knows just what to do. He knows my timing, how to get me going, how to get me right on the edge, and how to ... to ... to make me climax. I felt my orgasm building up as he ... licked me ... down there. He stuck his tongue up inside me ... and ... then ... he nibbled on my ... my ... clit. And when he started nibbling I knew I would cum in his mouth, I just knew it. Like I always do when he starts that. And I rocked back and forth ... back and forth ... and just when I had almost reached my climax ... he ... he stopped. He pulled away. I ... I didn't make it. He got me right on the edge and ... then ... he stopped. He left me ... hanging. I was breathing hard. I was flustered. But most of all, I was confused. Ronnie had never before stopped ... like that. He had never left me ... unfinished. And it was almost like he did it on purpose ... like he wanted to get me wound up ... and that he wanted to leave me ... hot ... and ... and ... ready for ... it ...

Ronnie got up slowly, wiping my juices from his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. He smiled his wicked smile, and got up.

"Wanna watch that movie again?" Ronnie asked politely. I pushed my dress down over my thighs again, tried to sit up properly, and smiled back at him.

"Of course, Ronnie ... " I answered obediently. My head was not entirely clear. The liquor was racing through my veins, accelerated by my heart pumping double-time thanks to Ronnie's aborted ministrations.

Ronnie walked casually over to the VCR and pushed the button. The tape must have already have been in 'cause it started right away. Ronnie didn't have to adjust the tracking or anything, he just wandered over to the lightswitch, turned it off, and crossed in front of me on the way to the kitchen. He didn't say a word, but I knew he was fixing me another drink. As I tried to focus on the movie, I thought to myself how un- necessary all this was. I was already drunk enough. And God knows I was hot enough. Ronnie was overdoing the preparations this time. I felt like saying "Forget the booze, let's go to bed ... I'm ready for it." But of course, a good girl doesn't say things like that, so I didn't. But I was ready for it. The hot shower, the powdering and perfuming, the skimpy clothes I was wearing, the drinks, the fondling in the bathroom and, of course, the tongue action Ronnie had just expertly applied ... all these things added together had me ready for just about anything. And now he expects me to watch this dirty little movie with him? And he's getting me another drink? If he keeps this up, I'll be so "ready" I'll be able to take on every man in the whole damn apartment complex!

Slowly I became aware of the movie. The girl was sitting on the sofa and her boyfriend was just getting up. We must have left the movie at this point the last time we watched it. This is right after the other girls have left "to go to the liquor store." The three guy's have been eyeing this girl while she was sitting on the sofa next to her boyfriend. They were talking to her ... I forget the details ... something about ... oh yeah, they were talking to her about her clothes. She was wearing a real short skirt, and they were trying to look up it. She kept pulling it down and ... one of the guys even asks her if she's wearing any panties. She's real embarrassed and doesn't even answer him. Of course, later in the movie it turns out the reason she was too embarrassed to answer him was that she wasn't.

Ronnie came back in with my drink and handed it to me. I sat up straight and started to drink it. Ronnie sat next to me and started to watch the movie. The girl's "boyfriend" was standing against the wall with a drink in his hand and was talking to one of the guys. Ronnie had the sound down low, but I remember from the time we watched it before exactly what was said. The guy who gave the dinner party asked the girl's boy- friend if he was "all right" with what was about to happen. They both look over to the girl on the sofa. She's nervously tugging down her skirt while one of the other guys sits down next to her. Another guy is kneeling on one knee on the floor in front of her. He reaches up and gently lays his hand on her bare knee. And the last guy is standing behind the sofa, looking down at the girl, trying to peek down the front of her blouse. He reaches out for her neck and gently starts to massage her tight muscles. The poor girl looks desperately up at her boyfriend with the words "please help me" seemingly flashing out of her scared little eyes. Just then, the camera shifts focus back to the boyfriend. He seems to hesitate. They other guy asks him again if he's "all right with it." He breathes deeply. Then he looks down. He nods his head and says "Sure. That's why I brought her over here wasn't it?" He raises his head up and, without even looking back at his girlfriend, he says "You guys can do anything you want to her. But I get to watch." Then he looks over at his girlfriend. The three guys with her are getting bolder. The guy on the sofa with her is leaning in close to her and whispers "You got big titties for such a little lady. What are they ... 36DD?" She blushes. The guy behind her is still massaging her neck, but now his hands are starting to work their way over her shoulders, his finger kneading her soft flesh just inches below her collar bone. And the guy on the floor, well he's trying to look up her skirt. She let go of the hem of her skirt to use her hand to push away the guy sitting next to her on the sofa and when she did, the guy on the floor leaned in closer to her knees so he could look straight up her dress. Then he turns to look back over his shoulder at her boyfriend. They're all waiting for him to decide. He smiles at his girlfriend. She smiles, nervously. And then he looks at the guy kneeling on the floor, and he nods. And ...