The Dirty Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the movie started, I turned to look at the screen. Craig had fast-forwarded to the part where the girl was sitting on the sofa with her dress down in her lap. Just like me. And she was nervously looking up at the guys in the room. Just like me. One of the guys is sitting on the floor trying to look up her skirt.

All of us were watching the movie now. Silently. Craig came back over to the sofa and sat back down next to me. Mr. Pfar and Ronnie stood together on the other side of the room and were whispering to each other. And Mike ... Mike slid down off the tea-table and sat on the floor right in front of me.

The girl in the movie tugged the hem of her dress down so the guy sitting on the floor couldn't look up under it. Just as she did, I felt Mike's eyes on my legs. I knew he was trying to look up under my dress again, so I reached down between my thighs, gently pinched the hem of my dress with my thumb and forefinger, and tried to inconspicuously pull my dress down a little. I guess I wasn't as clever as I thought 'cause Craig saw what I was doing.

"How come you keep pulling your dress down like that, Karen ..." Craig asked loudly.

"What ..." I answered drunkenly.

"Your dress ... I asked you how come you keep pulling it down ... like you been doing all evening ..." he continued.

"I ... ah ... I ... don't know ... " I stuttered as I looked down at my lap. My hand was still there, clutching the hem of my dress. In- voluntarily I pulled it down again. All of them saw me do it this time. And I was stretching the material of my dress, pulling it down my thigh as far as I could stretch it.

Mike was sitting there, looking straight at my legs now. Then he leaned forward, bending his head first to one side of my knees, then to the other. Just like the guy in the movie behind him. He was obviously trying to look up my dress. I pressed my knees together ... hard.

"You shouldn't worry so much about you dress riding up a little, Karen ..." Mr. Pfar was saying from the other side of the room, "... all we might see is a little flash of your panties ... nothing that would be so bad, you know ...."

"The way she's acting ... you'd think she wasn't wearing any ... panties ..." Craig said mockingly.

"You got any panties on under there?" Mike asked teasingly as he leaned even further forward, so close that he was almost touching my legs. He was looking straight up under my skirt.

I realized, of course, that they already knew the answer to Mike's rhetorical question. They knew, I finally figured out in my drunken state, because Ronnie ... knew ... and ... he told them ...

I looked up and Ronnie. He was laughing. Mr. Pfar had just said something to him that he thought was very funny. And he was watching me. He was watching as Mike reached up and tried to push my hand away from the hem of my skirt.

"Ronnie!" I shouted. "You told them! You told them ... I ... I can't believe you told them ..."

"I told them what?" Ronnie asked with pretended innocence.

I fought off Mike's hand and continued to grip the hem of my skirt firmly.

"... about my panties ..." I managed.

"You mean the ones laying on the living room floor of our apartment next to the black Lazy Boy chair?" he asked.

Craig and Mike laughed hysterically. They thought it was real funny that my panties were back at our apartment, laying on the floor. I didn't think it was so damn funny. Craig reached his left arm around me and laid it commandingly over the top of my shoulders. As he pulled me into him, his brother kept trying to push my hand away from the bottom of my skirt. I was doing my best to keep my dress pulled down, but I was so drunk. I knew I couldn't keep fighting Mike forever. I looked up at my Ronnie for help. He would have to help me now. He had too.

"Ronnie ... Ronnie ... please .... help me ... please ..." I begged as I tried to get out of Craig's grasp. As I fought, my breasts swung back and forth and bounced up and down. I was in trouble.

"Well ... young man ... " Mr. Pfar started slowly " ... you sure have got yourself a prime piece of fuck-meat here ... "

"Thank you, sir ... " Ronnie said politely.

Even in my stupor, I was pissed. I couldn't believe Mr. Pfar would called me a "piece of ... of ... fuck-meat..." I would have cursed him out angrily if I hadn't been busy fighting off his sons' hands. Craig was reaching around and trying to cup my right breast, but I was pushing his hand away the best I could. And Mike was still trying to lift the hem of my dress up. I was pushing it down, but he was beginning to win the pushing contest. And my head was beginning to swim again. I looked up and, as I did, I made eye contact with Ronnie. My eyes begged for him to help me ... to stop them ... to make them stop what they were doing ... to me.

"You alright with this?" Mr. Pfar said. Dimly I remembered those same words from the movie.

"Sure ... that's why I brought her over here tonight, wasn't it ... go ahead ... do whatever you want to ... have fun with her ... just ... let me watch ... and don't hurt her ... after all ... I love her, you know ... "

I looked at Ronnie in utter disbelief. He said "do whatever you want to ... have fun with her ..." I couldn't believe it, but he was giving me to Mr. Pfar and his two sons to ... to ... to play with ... to touch and to ... to ... use ... sexually ...

I looked over at Mr. Pfar with my mouth open. I was in shock. He looked back at me with glee dancing across his face. God I was afraid of that man all of a sudden.

"Well, Karen, you heard Ronnie ..." Mr. Pfar said. It was like it was official now. I was officially theirs.

"Yes ... sir ... I heard him ..." was all I could think of to say. For some reason, Craig and Mike had stopped what they were trying to do. Craig leaned back and even removed his arm from around me. Mike leaned back too, and stopped trying to push my hand away. I was relieved that they had stopped their attack.

"Ronnie is your boyfriend isn't he ... you love him, don't you?" Mr. Pfar asked preliminarily.

"Yes ... sir ... I do ..." I answered.

"And you always do what Ronnie wants you to do ... don't you?" Mr. Pfar followed up.

"Yes ... sir ... I always do ... what ... Ronnie wants me to do." I admitted honestly. "I always ... do ... what ... Ronnie ... whatever ... Ronnie ... wants ...but ... but I can't ..."

"Karen!" Ronnie stated.

Things had been happening so fast. All of a sudden, the room was deathly quiet. Mr. Pfar looked at me, and then he looked at Ronnie. And Ronnie was staring at me. Glaring at me. I tried to look at him, but I had to look away. He was angry at me. I wasn't doing what he wanted. And he was getting angry. I don't want Ronnie to be angry at me. Never. I love him. And ... and ... I ... always ... do ... whatever ... he ... wants ... me ... to ... do ...

"I'm sorry ... I ... I ... " suddenly I knew I was cornered. I couldn't get out of it this time. Ronnie had me ... where he wanted me. And so did Mr. Pfar ... he had me where he wanted me too ... sitting on his couch ... wearing nothing by my short white skirt ... and my high heels ... cowering on the couch ... in front of his two sons ...

"I always do what Ronnie wants me to do, Mr. Pfar" I said firmly.

"Good girl ..." Mr. Pfar said with a satisfied tone. "...Very good ... Karen ... You're a very good girl ..."

I was scared. The time had come. Mr. Pfar was going to tell me what to do. And I was going to do it. I turned towards Craig. He smiled at me. I turned towards Mike. He was still staring at my legs. He had been the one most interested in my legs since I had first come into their apartment. Mike had wanted to see up under my dress since he first met me. Now, I couldn't stop him.

"Mike?" Ronnie called.

"Huh?" Mike answered, still lost in his thoughts.

"Karen's got a hairy twat ... under her dress ..." Ronnie advised.

I hung my head in shame. Ronnie was telling Mike what he wanted to know. Ronnie was telling him what he wanted to see. What I ... what I had under my dress.

"Is she ... really ... hairy?" Mike asked Ronnie. "I mean ... you know ... more than most girl?"

"Karen's got the thickest thatch you've ever seen ..." Ronnie promised, " ... she's ... she's got hair so long it hangs down ... it curls down her thighs ... and its so thick ... you got to part it to eat her out ... "

"God! I love a hairy cunt!" Mike yelled.

"Ronnie ... please ... Ronnie ..." I begged.

"Are you going to ... 'please Ronnie' ... Karen?" Mr. Pfar asked cleverly.

I swallowed hard. If I had a choice, I would have died right then and there. But I didn't have that choice. I didn't have any choice but to do what Ronnie wanted ... to what he ... what he brought me here for...

"Yes ... sir ... I ... I'm going to 'please' ... him ..." I said quietly.

"Good ..." he said as he nodded to his son. Mike took his nod as the signal he'd been waiting for. He leaned forward again and peeked up under my dress. This time, I didn't even bother to reach down. I let him look. I don't think he could see too much ... but he could see ... more than ... more than the others ...

Ronnie's words kept running through my sluggish mind. 'Do whatever you want to her' he had said. 'Have fun with her' he said. Damn him. And then he said 'don't hurt her 'cause I love her.' I leaned my head back on the back of the sofa. He loves me. That's why he's turning me over to these three ... animals ... 'cause he ... loves me ...

Then I remembered what Mr. Pfar called me ... "fuck-meat" ... a "piece of fuck-meat" ... a "prime piece of fuck-meat" ...

I was not paying attention to Mike and what he was doing. Suddenly I felt something moving in my lap. Slowly, I looked down. Mike was lifting the hem of dress up. From where I had laid my head back on the sofa, I couldn't see ... but ... from where Mike was ... he could ... he could see ... my pussy ... and Craig was leaning forward so he could see too ... and ... and even Mr. Pfar stepped a little to one side so he could ... so he could see me too ...

They looking at my "hairy twat" ... my "thatch" ... I thought to myself ...

I didn't move. I just tried to ignore them, and looked up at Ronnie. I was so scared, I was biting my lower lip. Mike said something to me, but I didn't even hear him. All I could hear was what Ronnie had said before ... 'have fun with her ' ... 'do whatever you want' ... he had said ... he ... was 'alright' with what they wanted to do to me ... he was going to let them ... and he ... was going to ... make me ...

"I said spread 'em" Mike said again, this time with authority, as he pushed my right leg out to the right and held my left leg firmly in place.

"What a cunt!" Craig exclaimed. "Spread her more ..."

And Mike did as his older brother ordered. Before I knew what was happening, he pushed my knees in opposite directions, spreading them so far apart that ... that it hurt ...

"Ouch!" I cried out. But Mike showed no pity. He held my legs far apart. When I looked down this time, even I could see the hairy triangle between my legs spread open ... and ... and ... my pussy lips ... were ... spread ... apart ... and ... my ... slit was ...open ...

Mr. Pfar had walked over next to Mike and now he was kneeling down on one knee right in front of me. I looked at him, but he didn't even look back at me. He was staring down at ... my pussy ...and then he ... he reached up and ... his finger ... he ... he slipped his finger inside of me ...

"Arghhh!" I gasped.

His finger withdrew. He looked up at me for a second and smiled. at me. I just stared back at him ... breathing hard. He looked down at my pussy again and reached forward again. His finger stopped this time right at my ... lips. I felt his finger tracing the entrance to my hairy furrow from the top to the bottom ... patiently parting the long curly brown hair that covered my ... my pussy ... teasing the lips on both sides of my opening. Then ... as he gently slipped just the tip of his index finger into me ... he looked up at me again.

"You got a great little twat here, young lady ..." he said with mock gentlemenly flair. "... no wonder Ronnie is so proud of you ..."

I shouldn't have said anything, but I felt like I had to.

"Thank you ...Mr. Pfar ... I ... try to make Ronnie proud ... I try to ..."

I didn't get a chance to finish. I was looking Mr. Pfar right in the eye when he did it. He ... he poked me ... he jabbed his finger ... further up inside me ... much further than ... than he had before ... and I think he ... he did it while I was talking on purpose ... while I was looking at him ... so he could see the expression on my face when he did it ... and ... and ... so he could ... hear me gasp out loud ... and I did ... I gasped ... outloud ...

"Ouch! Oh! Ouch!" I blurted out as his pointing finger poked deep inside me. He pulled his finger back out slowly.

"Please ... Mr. Pfar ... don't ... " I begged. My head was still swimming from all the drinks ... but I could still hear laughing ... Craig and Mike were laughing as they watched their father ... tease me ... Mr. Pfar smiled. "Don't ... do what ... Karen?" he asked. He ran his finger gently up and down my slit ... only the tip of finger was ... in me ... just enough to ... get me ... wet ...

I looked up and saw Ronnie watching what Mr. Pfar was doing to me. "Help me, Ronnie ... please ... make him stop ... please ... make him stop what he's doing ..."

"What's he doing, Karen?" Ronnie teased.

"He's ... he's ... poking me ... with his finger!" I cried.

I couldn't keep looking at him while he did that to me, so I looked away. I tried not to think about it, but I couldn't think of anything but his finger. And then I felt two of his fingers... and them three ... and he was combing the hair over my slit with all his fingers ... and poking me with different fingers ... and ... then ... all of a sudden his fingers felt ... different ... they were still combing thru my hairy snatch, but they seemed stronger ... and I looked down just in time to see Craig had taken his father's place and was petting my pussy ... and ... before I could say anything ... it was Craig who was fingering me ... sticking his strong, thick fingers up inside me ... way up inside me ...

"Please ... Craig ... take your fingers ... out ... please ..." I begged him. I could hear Mike ... snickering ...

"Play with her pussy, Craig!" Mike shouted.

I looked up and saw Ronnie laughing at me. "Is Craig playing with you pussy now, Karen?" he asked teasingly.

I was crying. "Please, Ronnie .... please ... make Craig take his fingers out of my pussy!! He's too rough .... he's hurting me!!!

I leaned back on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling. I was being 'played with' alright. I felt Mike's hands slide up my thighs from my knees and then he was doing it too. All three of them were down there playing with my pussy ... one would use his fingers to hold my pussy lips open on one side ... the other would open me up on the other ... and then another hand would sneak in between the other two and stick a couple fingers up inside my cunt hole ... deep up inside ... and one of them found my clit with his finger and thumb ... and he ...rolled it in between his finger and thumb for a while ... until ... until he just pinched it read hard ... and I let out a squeal... and I started crying ... and the tears rolled down my cheeks and onto my naked breasts ... and I knew it couldn't get any worse ... it just couldn't ...

"Can I stick my dick in her mouth." Craig asked.

"Can I fuck her, Ronnie, please, can I fuck her?" Ronnnie asked.

Oh, no, I thought to myself. It is going to get worse ...

"Karen?" Mr. Pfar asked me.

I couldn't talk. So I just turned to look at him.

"I hate to ask this, but ... is your asshole still cherry?"

I gasped. My asshole?

"I told you guys you could do anything you want with her ... and after all ... she's got three holes ... so you can each take the one you want ... Craig can get her mouth ... Mike can get her pussy hole .. and Mr. Pfar ... you can stick it up her ass!"

And they all descended upon me. I didn't have a chance. Craig was sitting at the end of the sofa. He pulled my head down into his lap. His dick was hard and speared into my mouth before I had a chance to open up for it. Mike crawled under me, and he was squirming to get his cock into my pussy. I was shocked how quickly he got it lined up and pulled me down onto him. He was kinda smallish, compared to Ronnie, at least, so he fit easily into my snatch. My butt was stuck up in the air, an open invi- tation for Mr. Pfar. He had found some petroleum jelly somewhere and he ran some up and down my ass crack. I tried to wiggle my ass out of his grip, but it was no use. Ronnie was standing next to the sofa and he helped hold me still. I opened my mouth for Craig's big cock just as his father poked his prick into my asshole. And I sucked ... and I fucked ... and I bucked ...

... and all three of them came ... and I came ... and I came ... and I came ...

... and later on that evening, when we got back to our apartment, I sucked Ronnie's cock ... and I fucked him ... and he ass-fucked me ... and I came more times in that one evening than I ever have before or since.

... all because of that dirty movie ...