The Dirty Old Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel down behind her and stick my head under her skirt. When I stick my face between her butt cheeks, she moans. It's a quiet moan so I don't think anyone is going to hear it. I begin licking her pussy and she arches her back and moves her ass up so I can get to her better. I lick her for a while and then begin to tongue-fuck her pussy. She's moaning quietly. She getting very wet so I end my tongue attack by licking her asshole. She yelps again and I smack her right ass cheek.

I stand up, unzip my pants and take my cock out. She looks back and smiles. I pull her skirt up and gently slip my cock into her. She moans again with her hand over her mouth. Once I'm in all the way, I rest a bit and just enjoy the feeling. I then start fucking her slowly at first. At the five minute mark, I'm pumping pretty fast. She's moaning. I reach around and start playing with her clit.

A couple of minutes later her orgasm begins as announced by a fairly loud groan and her vaginal muscles pulse around my cock. That does it for me and I begin to shoot cum into her vagina. After 30 seconds or so, I stand her up and kiss her ear. I whisper into her ear that she's the best and I love her. I pull out in another minute and she turns around and French kisses me. She then kneels and licks my cock clean. She stands up and French kisses me again. This time the flavor is much better with her juices mixed in with my cum. I put my cock back into my pants and we walk back into the living room.

Sitting on the couch, she says "That was exciting. I enjoyed that quite a bit."

I smile at her and say "It was fun, wasn't it?" She still doesn't have her panties on so she sits on the edge of the couch and reaches into her pussy and pulls out a handful of my cum. She begins licking her hand clean. She teasingly offers some to me and I decline. She laughs.

After she cleans her hand she does it again and get a little more on her hand. "You sure you don't want some?" I stick my tongue out at her and before I know what happened, she put a bit of cum on my tongue. "Ugh," I say.

She leans over and licks my cum off of my tongue. "Yum," she says. She finishes cleaning her hand off and French kisses me again.

"I love you, John. I hope you're not mad that I put some of your own cum on your tongue. You did stick it out."

"I'm not mad at you, honey. I love you. I know what my cum taste like, I've tasted it a lot when we French kiss. It's no big deal."

She kisses me long and deep again. I get up and say "How about some Asti?"

"That sounds very good, thank you darling."

We sit down with the Asti and watch TV for the rest of the night. During that time, Vanessa gets up and writes in her diary. At 11pm, we've killed two bottles of Asti and we are both tired and pretty drunk. We head for the bedroom and strip. We jump into bed and rap ourselves around each other. Cuddling under the blanket, we eventually fall to sleep.

*****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, October 26th. Tonight was hot and romantic. John was on the balcony watching the moon set over the lake and I joined him. Before I knew what was happening, John pulled my panties down and was licking me between the legs. Wow! After I started to get juicy, he was erect and he slipped his cock into me and began to fuck me good. We came together. I must admit, it was hard being quiet. I cleaned him up afterward, on the balcony. Outdoor sex is really fun and sexy especially when there's a chance we might get caught. I hope we do that again soon."

*****************************************

October 27th (Monday)

I wake up about 8:40am with my penis buried in Vanessa's mouth. She smiles at me. I can tell she's in a hurry today. She starts stroking me as well as sucking. I cum in her mouth after less than 2 minutes and she swallows. She licks my cock clean and gives me a long French kiss. I smile at her.

"Come on, John, let's get moving." She jumps up and grabs my hand pulling me out of bed. She pulls me to the bathroom. I peel off to pee and she starts the shower. We wash each other and soon are out naked and dry. "We've got things to do today." We dress and head for the kitchen for breakfast. After we eat, we head for the city hall where we get 10 official copies of our marriage certificate. Then we head to the Social Security office. We find out we are not going to lose any benefits because we are now married. We each still get our own benefit.

Next we head to the grocery store where we zero out her current SNAP card. Then we head to the local Washington state Department of Social and Health Services office and cancel her food stamps. We stop for lunch at her favorite diner and then head for her bank. We change her account to a joint account and I arrange for my accounts in Illinois to be transferred. We then head home.

At our apartment, I make some calls and find out the forms I need to send in to get her on my two pensions. I then get on the computer, and download the forms and fill them out. I head to the local post office at 2:30pm and mail them in with the copies of the marriage certificate.

By the time I'm done it's almost 3pm. I join Vanessa on the couch and we make out for a while. She's happy we got all the paperwork out of the way. The phone rings and it's Joan. Vanessa says "Hello." "Yes?" "Oh, you saw us, huh? Yes we did." "Hah, you want that, huh?" "Well, I'll have to think about that." "Okay, talk to you later. Goodbye."

Vanessa says "Guess who saw us on the balcony last night....again. She couldn't see us very well this time since her apartment is now so far away. By the way, she wants you to fuck her on our balcony too."

I laugh. "I don't know, honey. That's special. I really feel like that's something we should leave for just us."

"I agree, honey. I love it too. I'll let Joan know the answer is no."

I push her down and pull her pants and panties off. I then dive in and eat her pussy until she cums. I then clean her juices up and pull her back up. "Thanks, husband. That was very nice. Do you need to cum?"

"Not right now, my love. Tonight will be fine."

We continue to make out until it's 5pm. She jumps up and says "I'm cooking tonight so I'd better get busy." She calls me at 6:10pm and we eat a delicious meal. We're back on the couch after we clean up. At 7:30pm, the buzzer rings. Vanessa answers it and says "Yes?"

A voice on the other end says "Hi, Vanessa. It's Maria. Can I come up?"

Vanessa pushes the enter button. A few minutes later the doorbell rings. Vanessa answers it and walks in with Maria. "Look who's here."

"Hi, Maria. How have you been?"

"Fine John. I need to talk to Vanessa in private." Vanessa is surprised. She says "Come with me, Maria." She takes her into the bedroom and closes the door. I'm wondering what their talking about. I'll find out from Vanessa once Maria leaves.

After ten minutes, they come walking out and Maria heads for the door. "Bye you two. And thanks, Vanessa."

After the door closes, I look at her. She sits down next to me. "Well, that was unexpected," she says. "Maria is worried that I'm jealous of her and her need to fuck your face."

I laugh. "Well, what did you tell her."

"I told her not to be silly. I told her she can ride your face all she wants on Friday. I'm not really jealous of her and you being together. I know you'd never leave me for her. Besides I know how her marriage was and I feel sorry that she went 32 years without getting head. She deserves a chance to enjoy it now."

"Well, you're right. I mean I like her but I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone but you. And she really is needy for cunnilingus now that she knows where to get it and how good it is. I don't mind if you don't. I feel sorry for her too."

"I know, John. I feel the same way. Eat that Latina pussy all night long Friday. I basically told her the same thing. I said she should enjoy your tongue as much as possible on Friday. I really respect her for coming over to talk to me about it though. That was nice."

She French kisses me deep and long. I look at her and say "Would you like a ride on my face?"

She laughs and says "Okay, sounds like fun but I think we should do a '69'. I want that cock in my mouth and I want some cream." She stands up and strips. I notice the balcony curtains are open but nobody will see us. I strip. She throws an afghan on the floor and points to the afghan. I lay down on the afghan and she comes over and sits on my face. I start to lick her. She moving back and forth on my face. I'm thinking "What happened to the '69'?" She continues to fuck my face. I'm enjoying it though and she's starting to moan loudly. She positions her pussy over my face so I can get at her clit. I begin to lick and suck her clit. "Oh, God, Johnnnnnnnnnn, yesssssssssssssss!" She starts to cum and actually squirts a little. She really fucking my face hard.

Soon she starts to come down from her orgasm and she bends over and starts to suck me. I continue to eat her, also licking and sucking on her clit. Less than a minute later, she's cumming again. After she finishes again she resumes sucking my cock except now she giving me a handjob too. I know I'm not going to last long. However, since I'm still licking her and sucking on her clit, I do last longer than I normally would. She starts to cum again and I stick my thumb in her butthole again and she screams hitting another peak. She manages not to stop pleasuring me but continues jerking me off. Before she finishes her orgasm, I start to cum. She has my cock all the way in her mouth and her lips are against my abdomen now. What a feeling!

She collapses on me and I just hold her tight. She eventually comes around and her breathing slows down. She begins to clean me up. As she's doing that, I decide to clean her up too. She says "God, John, that feels amazing."

Once we are clean or relatively clean, she turns around and lays back down on top of me. Our favorite position. We hold each other and kiss for nearly a half hour on the floor.

I start to rise and pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. I place her on the bed and head for the bathroom to wash up. Soon I join her. We pull the covers up and cuddle until we fall asleep.

October 28th (Tuesday)

Vanessa blows me away again - literally. She's something. I'm a happy man.

We get up, shower and dress.

After breakfast at the cafe we head out to the zoo again. We spend the morning there and eat lunch there also. We head home about 1pm. At 2:10pm, Joan calls. She wants to know if we want to meet Carl and Joe. Vanessa looks at me and I shake my head 'yes'. She invites them over.

The doorbell rings and Vanessa answers. In walks Joan with two men that we (but especially Vanessa) are going to be very familiar with by Saturday morning. Carl is 6' 2", slim, with greyish black hair, and somewhat muscular like me; no six pack but flat stomach. Joe is my height, has a pot belly with white hair that has a few brown hairs mixed in. I have trouble deciding how old he is (I'm guessing my age) but Carl looks around 60. They are both retired though so they both could be my age or so. We hit it off with them fairly well.

We talk for a while and in 10 minutes the girls excuse themselves and head for the bedroom.

I look at Carl and Joe and say "Okay, guys. Friday I'd like you both to really take care of Vanessa. We agreed to continue to date others while we were engaged but she wasn't too lucky in finding anyone. I mean she and Joan got together with a guy but that's it. I've had three women in that time. Two of them twice. I think Vanessa is a little jealous and envious of me. Listen, do either one of you eat pussy? Carl says "Yeah, I love it." Joe says "I'll do if it's the woman really wants it."

"Well, guys she's got the best tasting pussy I've ever eaten so that's the way to get her started. Lick her for a few minutes and then lick and suck her clit. It will stand up and say hi to you so you can get to it easily. Get her off first. Let her cum. Then you both can fuck the shit out of her. Okay?"

Carl smiles and says "You've got it, man. No problem at all." Joe agrees.

"She's got small tits but her nipples are long and they are very sensitive. She loves to have them sucked."

"Gotcha, John. We'll take care of her," Carl says.

"We've been with Maria and Joan before. I'm pretty sure Maria is going to spend the night sitting on my face. Joan will probably be a free agent, going from Maria and I to you guys and Vanessa. Joan could be anywhere."

We drink some beers and shoot the breeze until the women come back. Carl and Joe are eyeing Vanessa. I'm smiling. Vanessa is wondering what the hell is going on. Eventually, all three head for the door. "See you three Friday night. Should be one hell of a party," I say. Vanessa kisses them all.

We sit back on the couch and Vanessa is looking at me. I say "What, honey?"

"John, what did you guys talk about while we were in the bedroom?'

"We just talked about the party and how much fun it will be. Carl and Joe are both looking forward to making you happy. So you'll get a MMF threesome and I'll probably get a MFF threesome. What did you guys do in the bedroom?"

"Joan wanted to know what I thought of Carl and Joe. I told her first impressions were okay. They both look okay. Kind of wish Joe didn't have the big beer gut. That takes away from his looks. Joan told me Carl is packing 8". Joe is about your size."

"That's what I figured. Carl's got pretty big hands and other features. Any problems with those facts?"

"No, not really. I haven't ever had a cock that big. The biggest I've had was about 6 1/2" that was really thick. I hope I can cope with 8 inches."

"You'll be okay, honey. You, girl, are the best lover I've ever had. I know you can handle it. By the way, did you mention the one rule we have to Joan?"

"Yes, I did. My asshole is yours and yours alone. You know what would be fun, Carl in my pussy and you in my ass."

"I thought of that too. Hopefully, we can get to that on Friday. If not, we'll just invite him over for a threesome." Vanessa's face lit up over the idea of another MMF threesome. "So Joan is going to brief them on our asshole rule?"

"She said she would. They have probably heard about it already."

"Great!"

Vanessa goes to start supper and I have another beer. I join her in the kitchen and ask if she needs some help. She has me fix a two person salad. When I'm done, she tells me that's all until the main dish is ready. She tells me to go watch the news.

After we eat, Vanessa says "John, can we take the night off. Joan also asked if she could join us again tomorrow. She's horny. She tried to get Carl to spend the night but he begged off. She really wants to take her edge off before the party."

"What about Joe?"

"I get the impression that Joan and Joe are not into each other. Joan dated him and she says he was a Minuteman with her. You know her. She probably cussed him out when he came too fast. I don't think she would date someone twice if he did that."

"Hmmmm. I hope he doesn't go off too fast on Friday. I want you to have two guys for a long time Friday."

Vanessa blushed. I laughed at her and she punched me on the arm lightly.

I pat my lap and she gets up and sits on my lap. We stay like that kissing and caressing each other for awhile until my legs start to fall asleep.

We head off to bed since Joan is joining us tomorrow. I tell Vanessa not to suck me off tomorrow. "Aw, why not, honey?"

"Well, I'd like to cum in you both tomorrow if you don't mind."

"Okay, lover, I don't mind but you are going to use a condom with her right?"

"Who and when I wear a condom with is your choice. If you want me to wear one with her, honey, that's fine but I want to orgasm while in her tomorrow. What time is she coming over?"

"She said 3pm and she would then take us out for supper after we all shower and get the sex smell off of us."

"Vanessa, are we going to be her "go to" if she can't find someone else. Not that I mind."

"Well, maybe. I don't want her thinking she's your second wife, though."

"God, I don't want that either. Occasionally, I don't mind as I'm sure you don't mind also."

"Very true, honey. If she gets carried away, I'll talk to her. We're pretty close since we've now been lovers too."

We French kiss for awhile and then cuddle until we fall asleep.

October 29th (Wednesday)

Vanessa wakes me up with kisses this morning. "John, let's wait until this afternoon to take a shower. I want to go run around again today. Tomorrow, we will rest for Friday. Today we need to find some costumes."

"Oh, yeah, we'd better get on that today. We need to buy some booze for the party too."

"Joan gave me $100 to spend on the party. That's from the four of them. So tomorrow we need to buy the food and snacks and mixers for the party. Joan wants to go with us tomorrow. I think she'll ask if she can sleep over."

"You okay with that?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't mind sharing you once in a while. She's my best friend and I am kind of in love with her too."

I look at her for awhile and she says "But I do love you much, much more. I could never be permanently with another woman, I like your cock in me too much and you eat pussy better than anyone I've ever been with including Joan."

We dress. I suggest we eat breakfast or brunch at the diner. We drive to the diner and talk through a good breakfast.

We get back home at a little after 1pm. Put everything away and head for the shower. We went costume shopping at a sex shop. We end up spending over $300. We're dressing up as Master and Mistress Andrews. I've got black leather pants with a black silk shirt and I already have black socks and shoes. Vanessa's costume cost a lot but I wanted her to have it. It's a black corset with built-in garter belt, black stockings, black silk panties, black 4" heels plus black long silk gloves. We also bought a flogger and a riding crop. Boy, does she look hot in that costume.

By 3pm, we are both sitting naked on the couch and making out. When the doorbell rings, she gets up and opens the door for Joan. "So did you guys get a head start on me?"

I say "Not really, just a little making out. We're both pumped and horny."

Joan strips out of her clothes quickly. She walks over and lays down across our laps and smiles up at us. I reach down and immediately start to play with her pussy. Vanessa grabs her tits. Joan's horny too because she already wet and in minutes she's moaning. "Oh, God, I love you guys. Too bad there's no such a thing as a threeway marriage." I look at Vanessa and she at me. "Unfortunately, Joan, that's illegal now. I wouldn't consider it anyway. We love you too but not like a wife. We care a great deal about you and want to make you happy. But it will have to be as a friend with benefits and nothing more. I'm Vanessa's and I know she feels the same way about me," I say. Vanessa nods at me.

"I know you guys. I just feel very close to you both," Joan says.

I grab her and pick her up. I carry her over to the full futon mattress we've put in the middle of our living room floor. I kneel and lay her down. Vanessa is standing there now too. I point to her pussy and Vanessa nods. She gets down on all fours and I crawl under her. She starts to lick Joan's pussy and I start to lick hers. Within minutes both women are moaning loudly. It takes about 2 more minutes and Joan is cumming. She WAS really horny.

Vanessa keeps going down on her. As Joan starts her second orgasm, Vanessa starts to cum and I give her the thumb in the ass. I'm licking up her juices. She's almost spraying she is putting out so much pussy juice. I crawl out from under Vanessa and whisper in her ear to crawl up onto Joan's face. She starts to move while I put a condom on. I crawl between Joan's thighs and quickly shove my cock into her all the way. She squeals just before Vanessa lowers her pussy onto her mouth.