The Dirty Old Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin fucking Joan slowly at first but she's groaning deep in her throat now. Then she pushes Vanessa up a little and says "God, yes. Faster, John, fuck me faster, please!"

I pick up the pace and she says "Yessssss!" into Vanessa pussy again. Then she starts to grunt every time I push into her. Soon I'm really slamming into her hard and she starts to scream "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddddddddd! Yessssssssssssssss! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Her pussy clamps down on my cock and I lose it. I shoot five or six loads of cum into the condom and Joan screams again as she feels my cock pulse inside her. Vanessa starts to cum and she's fucking Joan's face now.

Joan finally stops cumming and Vanessa does too after over a minute. We all collapse together breathing hard. Joan says "Am I still alive?"

Vanessa and I laugh and I say "Yes, Joan, you are very alive."

She says "Damn, I thought my heart stopped there for a while."

Vanessa says "That happens a lot to me. I don't know how many times John as fucked me into unconsciousness or at least close to it. You'll be fine."

They both look over at me and I'm lying there breathing very hard. They say in unison "Are you okay, John?"

I look at them and say "Yeah, I think I almost fucked myself into unconsciousness." They both laugh. Vanessa leans over and pulls the condom off of me and starts to turn it inside out. Joan grabs it and it looks like they are going to fight over it. I say "Joan, let my wife have it. I'm going to fuck her later and you can eat my cum out of her when I'm done."

Joan pouts but let's Vanessa have the condom. Vanessa turns it inside out and sucks the cum out of it. Meanwhile, Joan shoves my cock into her mouth and deep-throats it. She cleans me and then gives me a big smile. Vanessa leans over and French kisses me. I'm a little surprised because I get a little glob of cum push into my mouth. I swallow it. "Okay, so we all get a little bit of cum." The girls laugh.

Joan says "I've never, ever seen any man do that in my 45+ years of fucking. If I did that to any of the men I've been involved with they'd probably beat the shit out of me." She leans over and French kisses me. "I can still taste it in your mouth."

I tell Joan, "I don't mind a little bit. Vanessa does that occasionally."

It's time for something to eat besides cum. We all shower and dress for supper. We have a nice supper at a beautiful restaurant. Joan picks up the tab while I handle the tip. We head home ready for some more action. We all walk into our apartment and the women immediately strip. I throw up my hands and start stripping too. We all lay down on the futon.

We all lie there cuddling for quite a while since we are all still a little pooped and now stuffed with food. Vanessa jumps up and goes to the kitchen. She comes back with three glass of Asti and the bottle. Joan and I sit up and take the glasses. I get up and move to the couch. The girls join me. We talk, drink and kiss each other for a while. When we are almost finished with the second glass of Asti, Joan leans down and starts to suck my cock. Slowly it starts to perk up. In several minutes, she's got me hard again. She then leans over and pushes Vanessa down and dives into her pussy. I'm watching, stroking my cock. Within minutes, Vanessa is getting hot again and she's moaning.

I smack Joan on the ass and say "Get on the floor on your hands and knees." She says "Yes, Master," and does what I tell her to do. I look at her like "What the hell did you call me that for." She just looks over her shoulder and smiles at me. Somebody's been talking.

I grab Vanessa's hand and pull her to the floor. I put her near Joan's ass. "Honey, crawl under and eat her pussy." She moves into position and begins to lick Joan. I crawl between Vanessa's knees and slip my cock into her pussy. She's wet as hell. I start to fuck her fairly fast. It's going to take me quiet a while to cum this time especially in a pussy.

About 6 minutes into this group position and Joan begins to cum. Thirty seconds later, Vanessa starts her orgasm. She continues to cum as I pound into her. I'm not even close yet. At the 9 minute mark, Joan has had enough orgasms and she moves away from Vanessa's mouth. I noticed that Vanessa stayed with Joan's pussy even though she was constantly cumming.

We're at the 12 minute mark and I'm beginning to tire and think I'm not going to make it. All of a sudden I feel Joan starting to give me an anal rimming. God, it feels great. Another minute and I feel her finger in my ass and she starts to rub my prostate. All of a sudden, I'm cumming like crazy and then Joan starts to smack my ass one cheek at a time. It feels like I can't stop cumming. I must have pumped a dozen globs of cum into my wife. I pull out and turn and look at Joan. She's got a big smile on her face. "Did you enjoy that Master?"

I say "What? Why are you calling me that?"

"Role playing, Master, just role playing." She grabs my cock and cleans it, sucking a little more cum up and licking Vanessa's juices off of it. She then crawls between Vanessa's legs and begins to lick my cum out of her. Before she's done, Vanessa has had another orgasm. Joan says "That was a lot of cum, John. You must have liked that anal rimming."

"I think it was more of the surprise of the rimming and the finger rubbing my prostate that pushed me over the edge although I don't mind a little anal play. My beautiful wife has fooled around with my prostate during blowjobs. It does make me cum a lot. I may not have anything left for tomorrow morning though."

"We'll find out about that tomorrow morning," says Joan. She laughs. "Vanessa, how are you doing?"

"Joan, I'm sated and tired now. I don't think I can cum again tonight. Let's go to bed."

We climb into our king-sized with me in the middle and a woman on each side, cuddling me. I lean over and French kiss Vanessa. After we break the kiss and I say "Good night, my wonderful wife." Vanessa beams at me.

I lean over to Joan and French kiss her. After we break that kiss I say "Good night, my wonderful girlfriend." Joan beams also.

The two girls French kiss and say to each other "Good night, sister."

We all smile at each other and go to sleep. We're all exhausted.

October 30th (Thursday)

I wake up and Joan is sucking my cock. Vanessa wakes up and says "Stop that Joan. He doesn't want any orgasms today. He wants to be ready and horny as hell for the party."

Joan stops sucking me and says "Okay, sister friend. I'll let him be. But he's got a hard-on now."

"It will go away after awhile."

I say "I'm still pretty drained from last night. You ladies tired me out." I kiss them both and say "I love you both, but (pointing at Vanessa) I love you much, much more, my wife forever."

Vanessa has a big smile on her face now. We all get up and walk to the shower. The shower keeps me hard since they are both insistent on washing my cock and balls for a long time. And Joan seems to like washing my asshole, sometimes with her soapy finger inside. I'm certainly clean now. They also wash each other and that doesn't help with the erection.

After the shower, we all dress. We head out to get the party supplies. When we get back Joan says "Well, we've got enough food and drink. What about decorations?"

Vanessa says "You know, we completely forgot about Halloween decorations."

Joan says "Be right back." Ten minutes later she walks back into our apartment with an arm full of decorations. We all start to decorate. Another hour and the place is decorated and ready for the party.

Joan kisses us both long and hard again and heads for her apartment.

We spend the rest of the day together. We go to the zoo, do a little shopping and then back home to watch TV and cuddle on the couch.

We surprisingly make it through the rest of the day without having sex. I'm kind of horny and I notice that she's a bit juicy also. We head to bed at 11pm.

October 31st (Friday - Halloween)

We sleep til nearly 10am. Joan really knocked us out yesterday but nearly 11 hours of sleep last night has us rejuvenated again. The shower picks us up even more as does brunch. I'm ready for some sex but Vanessa tells me I have to wait. We somehow get through the afternoon. I'm dressed by 5pm and Vanessa is just starting to dress. I have to help her with the corset and she's finally dressed by 5:34pm. "Wow, Vanessa, you look so damn hot. I'd like to rip those panties off of you and fuck you hard." She smiles at me and licks her lips.

"You look hot as hell, Master. I'd like to submit to you tonight myself. You can spank me if you want." I look at her with hunger. I smack her on each cheek and she giggles.

Joan arrives at 5:55pm. She's dressed like a hot slave girl. Damn, she looks amazingly hot too. Seems to be a theme starting here. Joan says "How are you both doing tonight, Mistress and Master," and kneels in front of us. Vanessa bends over and French kisses her. When Vanessa breaks the kiss, I bend over grab and pinch her nipples as I French kiss her. She's groaning deep in her throat as I'm kissing her.

At 6pm, Maria arrives and we buzz her up. She's dressed in the gold princess Leia bikini costume. She walks up to Vanessa and French kisses her. Then she walks up to me and goes to kiss me. I say "On your knees, Princess Leia."

She looks at me surprised and looks at the riding crop in my hand. "Yes, Master!" I walk around her. "You're looking hot as hell tonight, Princess." As I walk behind her, I smack her on the ass with the riding crop. She yelps. I walk around to her front again and grab her hair, pulling her face up to me.

I French kiss her long and hard. "I think I'm going to make you suffer tonight princess. I'm going to make you cum until you can't cum any more. I'm going to wear you out."

"Oh, God, Master. I live to please you. Thank you, Sir." I smile at her and help her up.

Damn! These women are something. Looking at the three of them, my cock is hard as a rock. Joan sees it and says "Well, I see one of the treats has arrived." I look at her and she nudges Vanessa and whispers in her ear. Vanessa spies it, smiles and licks her lips. God, I'm horny as hell. I try to cover it but in these pants that's impossible. Maria then see it, smiles and licks her lips.

"Something seems to be wrong with all of your lips or maybe you're all thirsty or something." All three laugh at me. I smile.

Carl and Joe show up together at 6:25pm. We buzz them in and soon they're at our door. Carl looks good dressed as a sexy fireman. Although he's over 60, he's built pretty good and can carry it off. The ladies all stare at him. Joe is dressed as a cop. One who's been to the donut shop way too many times. They both eye the women and say in unison "Wow!" They both lick their lips. We invite everyone into the kitchen for the food. We also pass out the first drinks. The food goes down pretty fast and the drink is flowing. Both men ask me what I'm supposed to be. I laugh at that and explain it to them.

At around 7:20pm, we adjourn to the living room. Joan starts the music playing and we all dance. Carl and Joe are hanging around Vanessa and the other girls are hanging around me. Joan bends over in front of me and says "Master, punish me. Smack me with your riding crop."

I'm a little surprised by this but I caress her ass with the crop. She doesn't have any panties on. Hmmmm. Then I smack her once on her left butt cheek (not too hard). She yelps and says "Thank you for the punishment, Master. May I have another?" I smack her a little harder on her right butt cheek. She yelps a little louder and says "Thank you for the punishment, Master." I bend over and kiss both cheeks. I grab her pussy and she's actually wet.

I say "Slave Joan, I just can't see you as a submissive. You are too outgoing and bold."

She says "Come on, Sir, I'm just play acting. Although I enjoyed the smacks with the crop." She winks at me.

"I know you sexy bitch. That pussy is dripping wet already." I pull her up and grab her breasts. She giggles, turns around and French kissing me. Maria's getting a little jealous and she comes up and grabs me from behind. She caresses my ass and then reaches around and grabs my hard cock. She sighs. When I'm done kissing Joan I turn around and grab Maria's butt cheeks. "Princess Leia, would you like me to use the crop on you?"

She shivers and says "I don't think so, Master, not right now. I would like very much to sit on your face though."

I laugh and say "Not yet, princess. We'll get to that. Would one of you like to dance with me." Maria immediately grabs me and we walk over to the center of the room and dance. Joan is frowning. I look at Vanessa and she's been alternating dancing and groping Carl and Joe. I wink at her. I stop dancing and tell Maria "I'll be right back, hot stuff." I walk over to Vanessa and whisper in her ear "Honey, why don't you assume your persona as a Dominatrix and punish Carl and Joe a little." She looks at me and doesn't look too interested in that.

I walk back to Maria, grab her and start dancing again. Maria whispered in my ear, "John, what was that about." I tell her that I just suggested that Vanessa playact as a Dominatrix with Carl and Joe but that it doesn't seem to interest her right now.

Maria say "I'd love to see that too." I smile at her.

When the song ends, Joan cuts in. "My turn," she says. Maria is now looking sad. I dance the next dance with Joan. She's rubbing her body all over mine. Horny bitch. When the song is done, I lead her over to the bar and get the three of us another drink.

We skip the next song. We're all hugging each other as we drink. Joan and Maria are even hugging and kissing occasionally. I say "Now that's hot as hell."

When the next slow song comes on I grab a hand from each of them and lead them to the dance area. The three of us dance the next song holding on to each other. The song after that Carl, Vanessa and Joe are dancing together with Vanessa in the middle. It's going to be a fun evening.

All six of us continue to drink, dance, kiss and hug in two groups of three.

A little after 9pm, Joan says "Fuck this!" She removes all her clothes and rejoins us. Maria says "Good idea, Joan," and removes her Princess Leia costume and rejoins us. They both look at me and smile and Joan grabs my pants and begins to remove them. Maria does the same with my shirt. Soon we're all three standing there in each others arms naked. I'm as hard as a rock.

I see Vanessa looking and she starts to strip her Dominatrix outfit off. Carl and Joe look at us and also start to strip. Vanessa and Joan go and grab two thick comforters and spread them out on the 'dance floor.' Joan then puts a bowl of condoms between the comforters. Vanessa then lays down on one comforter and Joan lays down on the other. Both have their legs wide open. I look at Maria, smile and grab her hand. We hurry over to Joan and begin to kiss her body.

Carl and Joe are soon all over Vanessa. I wonder who will cum first.

Vanessa is jacking off Joe and Carl is eating her pussy. Way to go, Carl. I move down between Joan's thighs. Maria is kissing Joan and then moves up to straddle her face. I begin to lick and nibble Joan's inner thighs. She squeals. I take a peek at Vanessa and she's alternating sucking their cocks. After the peek, I then move to Joan's outer lips and begin licking. I decide to take it slowly; hell, we've got all night. I spend over three minutes just on her outer lips licking and pulling them with my lips. I then spread her pussy and begin on her inner labia. She starts to moan loudly as I start to suck and pull her inner lips. By the time I'm done torturing her inner lips she groaning "John, God, John, Please!" Maria is playing with Joan's nipples hard...pinching and twisting them.

At that point I spend a few minutes tongue-fucking her vagina. "Yesssssssssss, Yesssssssssss, Yessssssssssss!" I move up to her clit and suck it into her mouth. Joan bucks wildly and screams "Shittttttttttttttttttt! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh, Johnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" I continue to suck her clit then I start to flick my tongue across the tip of her clit and slip my thumb into her ass. She screams again. I look up and Maria is on the floor. Joan has bumped her off of her face. After a couple of minutes of orgasm, I start letting Joan come down a little. After another minute, I move up, grab her by her arms and pull her up and onto me as I lay on my back. I start to put a condom on and Joan says "No, John!" She grabs my cock and sits on it. We both close our eyes and enjoy the feeling. She then starts moving, slipping my cock in and out of her hot cunt.

I look over at Vanessa and she's on her hands and knees with Carl's eight incher in her pussy and Joe's 6 incher in her mouth. She looks at me and we both smile. A twinge of jealousy hits me and I'm worried that she might like that bigger cock more than mine. But I realize I've got nothing to worry about because I know she loves me. I look at Joan and she is in some kind of zone fucking herself on my cock. She moaning and groaning deep in her throat. I look at Maria and she's just sitting on the floor looking at us. I signal her to come over to Joan and I. She jumps up and moves quickly over to us. She looks down at me and I lick my lips and stick my tongue out. I then say "Sit!"

She smiles wide and sits down on my face. She starts to fuck my face. I'm in heaven. I hear orgasm noises from the other threesome. It's a man but I can't see who. Joan is cumming again and hitting constant orgasm peaks and valleys. I know eventually she's going to tire. She's been in nearly constant orgasm now for 10 minutes. I start to pinch and twist her nipples again and she screams and her scream goes from low to high in pitch. Suddenly she falls off of me....I'm guessing passed out.

Maria is moaning now so I push her off and I pull her down and roll her onto her back. I slip a condom on and Maria spreads her legs wide while holding her arms up to invite me in. I crawl on top of her and slip into her pussy. She smiles at me and says "Fuck me hard, John, please!"

I French kiss her as I start to pump in and out. Before long I'm fucking the hell out of her and she's saying "Oh, yes, Oh, yes" over and over again. I'm starting to tire a little but I'm still working the hell out of that beautiful Latina pussy. Suddenly, Maria screams and is cumming. Her pussy muscles squeeze my cock hard and I start to cum. We continue to fuck for another minute or so. She has milked me dry....at least for now. I slow down and eventually stop pumping into her. She looks up at me and gives me a huge smile then she French kisses me.

I roll off of her and Joan is there. She pulls the condom off, reverses it and sucks the cum out of it. Maria and I are just lying on the floor breathing hard. Joan crawls over to me and licks me clean. She then crawls up and French kisses me. I taste my cum in her mouth. She then crawls over to Maria and French kisses her. Maria rolls over onto me and French kisses me. We give each other a group hug and then we all prop ourselves against the couch to watch the other group. Joe is out of action so it's only Vanessa and Carl. I didn't notice it before but Vanessa has been cumming for some time now.

After a couple of minutes, Carl's orgasm hits him and they then collapse together. I'm looking at Vanessa. She immediately looks at me and smiles. I know she's having a good time. It's nearly 10pm now. Not bad for a bunch of old fucks. After Carl pulls out, I crawl over to her and ask "Are you having a good time, my lady?"

"It's been great so far my love. Wouldn't mind fucking my husband though. Although I know part of the reason for this party is to get me some strange cock." She laughs.

I say "After everyone goes to sleep, maybe we can see if we can get something going. It's probably going to have to be me giving you oral and you jacking me off, though."