The Dirty Old Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She French kisses me and says "We'll see. I'm pretty tired already."

"You just need some nourishment and some fluids."

We all break for more food and lots more booze. In forty minutes, I'm full of food and sitting on the floor nursing a rum and diet coke. Everyone else is either eating or sitting resting while drinking. Maria looks at me and I smile at her and throw her a kiss. She gives me a big smile and licks her lips. She comes over to me and sits down next to me. She leans over and lays her head on my chest. I put my arm around her. "Maria, did you get enough of fucking my face tonight?"

She says "Not really, John. I don't know that I can get enough of that," and she smiles and kisses me. I just laugh at that comment. She sure loves to have that pussy eaten. We cuddle for a little while and I excuse myself to go take a leak. After I get done, I come back and sit on the floor with Maria and cuddle. Maria whispers in my ear "John, do you know how to use that flogger?"

I look at Maria and say "Well, I know the theory but have never actually used one."

She says "If you don't do it too hard, I'd like to see how it feels."

"I don't know, Maria, I'd be afraid I'd hurt you."

She says "Why don't you just try it very easily, please Master."

I look at her and she looks up at me with pleading eyes. I don't really want to do this but she gets up and kneels in front of me with her legs spread wide and says "Please, Master!"

I look for Vanessa and she's talking with Carl and Joe. So I can't talk to her about it. Maria says "Please, Master, please!"

I say "Okay, but very lightly and only if Vanessa says it's okay." I get up and walk over to Vanessa and whisper in her ear.

"Really?" she says. She thinks for a minute and says "Okay, but be careful and don't hurt her."

I tell her that's my concern too. I kiss her and walk over, grab the flogger and walk over to Maria. I say "Put your head on the floor and raise your butt, little one." She smiles and assumes the position. I swing the flogger to get the feel of it.

Joan comes out of the kitchen and sees what I'm about to do. She walks quickly over to me and says "What the hell, John?"

I look at her and say "Joan, Maria is asking to feel the flogger on her skin. Vanessa says to go ahead but be careful and don't hurt her. I'm not going to do it hard."

I flick the flogger and hit my hand. It stings a little but doesn't really hurt. I grab Joan's hand and do the same thing. She jumps but then says "Not too bad, just a little sting when it hits." She backs away.

I start to lightly flog Maria's butt. I give her one and she says "Oh," and then looks at me and smiles. I take that as a signal to continue. I begin to flog her butt again. I slowly move the area being hit up her back. I stop when I reach her shoulder blades.

I kneel down and whisper into her ear. "That's it, Maria. I'm not doing any more." She looks at me and smiles.

She says "Thanks, Master. Please feel my pussy." I put my hand on her pussy and she's soaking.

"You really liked that?"

"Oh, yes, Master, I loved it. I wish you'd do it a little harder."

"Not tonight, sweetheart. I'm going to have to take some lessons before I'd do it harder than what I gave you tonight. And please stop calling me Master, I'm not a Master. I only dressed like one tonight.

"Okay, Mast...I mean John, would you like to eat my pussy now. I'm really horny, please."

"Okay, Maria." I look over at Vanessa and she gives me the 'thumbs up'. Everyone is chatting about what just happened. I lay down on the comforter and as I lay down, Joan comes over and French kisses me. She grabs her purse and walks to the bathroom. I look at her walking away and wonder what that was about.

Maria scurries over and sits on my face. I give her my tongue and she immediately starts to fuck my face. She's really juicy. She's fucking my face hard and within minutes she's cumming. "Oh, God John!" A few minutes more and I realize someone is sucking my cock which has been half hard for a while. I'm assuming it Joan. I bring Maria to three more orgasms and then tap her on the butt. She understands and gets off of me. She French kisses me passionately. "Thanks, John. Maybe we can do that again tonight." I just smile at her.

I look down and Joan is deep-throating me. I'm pretty hard now. She crawls up to me and whispers "John, I want you to fuck my ass. I just lubed it up." I look at her stunned.

"Joan, I'm going to have to check that with Vanessa." She nods her head. I get up and walk over to Vanessa who is blowing both guys again. I whisper in her ear and she looks at me, then at Joan. Joan has her hands together like she's begging her. It's kind of uncomfortable for me because as I'm waiting my wife is stroking two cocks.

She says "Okay, but with a condom." And throws a kiss to Joan.

I walk back over and lay down on the comforter and Joan puts a condom on me and then straddles me. She tentatively grabs my cock which is really hard and I'm excited as hell. She puts it at her anus and begins to slowly lower herself on me. It takes her like several minutes to get it all the way in but eventually her ass is full of my cock. She leans down and whispers "Oh, God, John. That feels so good. Kind of hurt going in a little but it's nice now. Your cock is just the right size for this."

She begins to move up and down and moans loudly. I love having the woman on top. You can see most of her body and your hands are free to touch anywhere you want. Now I get to watch my cock slide in and out of an asshole. Love it. I watch for a while and then start to rub her clit. She's constantly moaning now.

After about 5 minutes, Joan screams and its a scream that starts normally and the pitch just rises up higher and higher. Her ass muscles are clamped down on my cock and she's stopped moving, I'm buried balls deep in her ass. I'm not ready to cum yet so I just continue to rub her clit. In two more minutes, she collapses on me. I pull my hand out from between us and hug her to me. She breathing really hard and I'm running my hands up and down her body. I don't know if she's passed out or just winded. She's breathing but not moving. After two minutes, she sits up, smiles and gives me a French kiss. She whispers in my ear "Thanks, John, that was an amazing orgasm. I love you."

She's still sitting all the way down on my cock. She looks at me and says "John, could you fuck me from behind?"

"Sure, Joan, get up and get on your hands and knees." She slowly gets up and moves into position. I get behind her and slowly slip my cock into her. As I'm doing that Maria moves around and lays down on her back spreadeagled in front of Joan. Joan starts to munch on Maria's pussy and I start moving in and out of Joan's ass. Joan is moaning into Maria's pussy now. I look over at the other threesome and Vanessa is on her back with Joe fucking her pussy. She has Carl's eight inch penis in her mouth.

Joan's ass feels great. I reach around and start to rub her clit. She yelps. She's breathing hard again after a couple of minutes. Maria is breathing hard again and humping Joan's face. Joan is having trouble concentrating on Maria's pussy. At about the five minute mark, Joan screams again and starts to really push into me. In less than a minute, she is cumming again. This time she's actually squirting. My hand rubbing her clit is soaked. She cums for several minutes and then pulls away from me. Looks like I'm not going to get to cum.

Joan rolls away. Maria looks frustrated. I get on my back and wave Maria over. She crawls over with a big smile on her face. "You're a good lover, Master...I mean John." She straddles my face and I begin eating her. I hear a male orgasming....probably Joe. I can't see since I have a mouth full of pussy. Maria starts to cum after a couple of minutes. She continues to cum as I continue to eat that pussy. I don't know how many she had but I'd guess at least a half a dozen before she moved away. I get up and look over to the other group. Vanessa is now being fucked by Carl again. Joe is sitting in a chair watching, his limp cock not very impressive.

I go to the bathroom and pull the rubber off and throw it away. I wash my cock and balls real well, hoping to get someone to suck me off. I return to the living room and lay back on the comforter. Maria walks over and says "John, did you wash your cock?" I tell her that I did. She straddles my face again but this time she stretches out, grabs my cock and sticks it into her mouth. She starts to blow me as I start to eat her pussy again.

One of my favorite positions is a '69'. I'm enjoying the hell out of this and this Latina pussy is sure tasty. We eat each other for four to five minutes and Maria starts to cum again. My cock is still in her mouth but she's not doing anything to it. I try my best to fuck her face but she's laying on me so it's hard to do. Then Maria sits up and someone else starts to suck my cock. Whoever it is (Joan?) is also stroking it. As Maria hits her third orgasm (and maybe the tenth of the night), I start to cum also. When she's done, Maria rolls off and collapses. I look down and Joan is swallowing my load. She then thoroughly licks and cleans my cock and moves up to French kiss me giving me a taste of myself. She then lays on top of me and cuddles and continues to kiss me. "You are some stud, John. I could fuck myself to death with you." I smile at her.

I look over and Carl is still fucking my wife. "Joan, let's go suck Vanessa's nipples."

She says "Okay, lets." We both crawl over. Joan starts to suck her right nipple. I give her a long kiss and start to suck her left nipple. Vanessa is moaning loudly now. A couple of minutes later she starts to cum with a scream. Carl follows her soon after. They both are finished at the same time and Carl pulls out. He pulls the condom off and Joan grabs it. She turns it inside out and shoves it into her mouth. My 'second wife', the cum slut.

I French kiss Vanessa again and she pulls me over on top of her. She raps her arms and legs around me and after the kiss, she says "I love you darling. Did you have a good time."

"Yes I did. Did you?"

"Yes I did."

"How many orgasms did you have?"

"I don't know. Probably at least six. Carl is pretty good." I look at her with a worried expression on my face. She whispers in my ear "But not even close to you, my lover, my husband. You are my best lover ever." I kiss her again. "Thanks, honey, I really love you."

It feels like she's strangling me she's holding me so tight. "It was a wonderful evening and lots of fun but I missed you, your tongue and your cock."

Joan comes over and says "Are you two okay?"

"We're fine," Vanessa says. She then holds out her arms. Joan takes the hint and crawls on my back to hug us both. Vanessa says "So Joan, how was the butt fuck."

Joan says "You mean the butt fucks. They were awesome. Your man sure knows how to use that cock of his. I love that he can last so long. The doggie style butt fuck was wonderful. It felt like he was dominating me."

I say "Quit talking like I'm not here." They both start to kiss me all over my head.

All three of us finally get up. I'm thirsty. We get some non-alcoholic drinks. By the time we finish our drinks it's midnight and I'm tired too. Vanessa and Joan both say they are exhausted. We discuss sleeping arrangements. Nobody is fit to drive. Someone can have the couch and someone can sleep on Vanessa's old twin bed in the spare bedroom. Maria is already laying on the comforter we were using, covered up and sleeping. Vanessa tells Joan to join us in our bedroom. We tell Carl and Joe that they can flip for the spare bedroom or the couch. Vanessa gets some pillows and blankets. She puts a pillow under Maria's head. We leave the two guys to it and the three of us head for the bedroom.

In fifteen minutes, we are all sleeping. I'm in the middle with Vanessa on her side of the bed and Joan on my side, all cuddled together.

The end, for now.