The Dirty Old Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell her I'm planning for early August.

We get up and get breakfast. Before I leave I give her some money. She's on very limited Social Security plus hardly any food stamps and I've eaten a lot of her food. I tell her I want her to apply for a passport so we can go to Canada next time I'm in Tacoma. She agrees. I give her enough money to cover that.

I kiss her goodbye, heading for the airport. It's going to be a very long day flying back to Illinois. I miss her already.

As I drop the car off at the rental place, I get the first text. She's sent me a picture of her pussy all spread out. I catch myself licking my lips. Another one comes in that says "Miss you already! Enjoy the picture."

We text back and forth until I board the plane.

Many hours later I arrive in Illinois exhausted. When I get home I call her to let her know I'm home. We talk for over an hour. Later that night, she texts me a nude picture of herself taken in the bathroom. I text her thanking her and telling her I'm going to bed because I'm exhausted. Wow, I really do love this woman. She's everything I was hoping I'd find for the rest of my life.

*****************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary June 15th. I'm sorry I have ignored you so much this week but I've been really busy getting fuck and having orgasms. God! I've probably had more orgasms this week that the rest of my life combined. I've also fallen in love. Now that he's gone back to Illinois, I'm worried that I fell in love too fast. But I AM IN LOVE! No going back now. I would do anything for that man and let him fuck me any way and in any hole he wants. I love his cum too. His cum taste pretty good. He likes to eat a lot of fruit and he eats very little junk food, so maybe that's why. I feel so empowered when I give him that morning blowjob. And he's so appreciative for those blowjobs.

He has a bit of a dominate nature, especially in the bedroom. I love it when he orders me into different positions. Even when he playfully smacks my butt. Oh My God. He's been gone for less than 24 hours and it feels like a part of me is missing. He says he's in love with me too! I hope it's true and I hope this leads to a long term relationship even if it's a long distance relationship. I really want to try anal sex now too. He's promised to set me up with butt plugs to train my ass. I can't wait."

To be continued....