The Dirty Police Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we should watch this." I told Robert.

"Why not its just getting good." He said.

A moment later he seemed to realize that he knew the person on the tape.

"My god Keoki, that's you." I said.

I looked down on the floor almost starting to cry.

As my husband continued to watch the tape he saw me getting down on my knees and giving this black guy a blowjob.

"How could you do this." He asked me in an angry voice.

I started to explain the situation to him.

"So that's how you got the money to pay off our house payments." Robert said.

"Yes." I told.

When I had explained everything to him he stood up.

"Well Keoki, If you want to stay married to me you are going to have to stop doing what this guy tells you to do. And then you're going to tell your police captain about this blackmail." Robert told me.

"But honey I might go to prison." I told Robert.

"Well you can't keep doing this and the captain is a friend of ours, he might be able to make a deal for you." Robert said.

"Ok." I told Robert.

I didn't want to loose Robert, he's the love of my life. So I agreed to tell the captain.

The next day I was going down to the station to tell the captain.

"Robert I love you." I told him as I was leaving.

"We'll see." Robert said.

As I came down to the station I told the captain the whole thing.

"I'm a little disappointed in you sergeant Mills." The captain said.

But then he started to explain that under the circumstances he might be able to convince the District Attorney to look between his fingers for this one time.

"Why would he do that." I asked the captain.

The captain then told me that they had gotten a tip, that Jermaine and his gang was going to be receiving the largest load of drugs this city has ever seen. And he told me that the police chief really wants to get them while they are receiving it.

"So Mills, if you can get the location for the drug meet then you might be of the hook." The captain told me.

"Do you think that they would let this pass." I asked him.

"Well both the police chief and the District Attorney is up for re-election this year, so if we could get this gang and the drugs." The captain told me.

"Yeah I see your point." I told him.

"But this would mean you would be going back to Jermaine." The captain said.

"Well I don’t think I have much choice." I told him.

A few days later I got a call from Jermaine. He told me to meet him at a place.

This time it was a very nice apartment building. I went up to the room he had given me the number to.

When I went inside Jermaine told me that this was his own apartment. An hour later when he had slept with me and I was getting ready to leave Jermaine got a phone call.

He told me to leave and went into the next room to answer it. As he answered the phone I picked up the phone in this room and listened to what they were saying.

It was a guy giving Jermaine the address for a drop. I wrote down the address and then I left before Jermaine got back, so he would think that I had left before the guy gave him the address.

The day of the drop SWAT teams had surrounded the address that I had gotten.

And soon Jermaine and his gang showed up. Soon after this a large truck drove up.

Jermaine and another guy was standing behind the truck talking. The other guy was showing Jermaine the inside of the truck, and he was also giving him a sample of something white.

It was the drug shipment.

The captain gave the order and the SWAT team moved in. There were some gun fire but soon SWAT had arrested all of them.

Jermaine and the gang all got 25 years or more in prison.

And the captain was right, the District Attorney and the Chief of Police both looked the other way regarding my case.

But I still got disciplined by the captain. I was suspended for six months with out pay and after that I was put on desk duty for a year.

And on the home front, Robert eventually forgave me. Actually our sex life has improved a great deal after this.

But I was surprised to find the video tape of me with those black guys in one of Roberts drawers.

He had actually kept it and had been watching it a lot. I guess he was getting turned on by watching it.

God he's great.

12