The Dirty Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
A horny wife has to deal with an unexpected breakdown.
3.7k words
3.78
49.6k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

It was a blistering hot Friday and the forecast for the weekend was equally good. That made a change. They'd been waiting for ages to get a weekend away without the kids and not only had they finally managed to organise one but the weather had cooperated. Even though he would have to work later than originally planned because of a Governor's meeting on the Friday afternoon that had simply allowed her to go ahead early, check in and pamper herself a little before he arrived for a late evening meal and some fun. She hadn't been able to decide between a treatment or a massage and so had played safe and booked herself in for a facial at around 5pm. She'd left in plenty of time to miss the traffic and was already close to the Welsh border.

In her head she was running through how the rest of the day might go. At this rate she'd arrive in time for a cup of tea and a snack before she needed to think about the facial. She might even have time to use the pool although the jacuzzi was more appealing. She could then have the treatment and retire to the room to get ready. The hotel and spa had become a regular get away over the years and she felt quite confident about being there alone until he arrived around 8. By then she could have showered and got ready. She'd bought a few pieces of new lingerie to surprise him and knew this would both please him and turn him on at the end of the long day. Plenty of wine, some good food and then back to the room for a well earned shag.

Hotel sex was always good and both of them had been exchanging dirty texts all day, looking forward to the evening and the pleasures to come. She's been experiencing that tingle on and off all day as a consequence and might have indulged her urges already had she had time. Not that that mattered now since she could have his cock for real very soon and with that thought another little tremor passed through her.

At Abergavenney she left the dual carriage behind and began to climb up the Heads of the Valleys road. There was no obvious difference in performance as the road steepened and the car climbed but a rather odd screeching noise was beginning to emanate from the engine as she accelerated uphill. For a moment it stopped altogether and then there was a distinct snapping sound followed by a worrying vibration. The car carried on accelerating. Whatever it was hadn't stopped the engine from working but something was definitely not right. Easing off the accelerator she coasted into the first lay by on the left hand side.

Not really knowing what to expect or what she could do about it she tentatively popped the bonnet and looked inside. Everything looked pretty normal, no obvious damage or mess but there were several small bits of what looked like a large, toothed rubber band lying around on the top of the casing. Looking down behind the radiator she could see more hanging off a set of wheels and pullies. Some kind of belt had snapped but she didn't know how critical that might be.

Unsure what to do she got back into the car and started the engine again. It sounded fine. She revved it a little. Still fine. Peering back under the bonnet the final remnants of belt had fallen through to the tray beneath the engine and everything sounded normal once more. Closing the bonnet she decided to try and carry on but by the time she'd sat down again at the wheel a warning light had appeared on the dashboard. A red thermometer. Temperature? Sure enough the gauge was rising rapidly. Normally that never moved and so clearly this was not a good thing. She knew he would be in a meeting right now and wouldn't be able to answer his phone so she quickly resolved to call the RAC. Her card was in her handbag.

Sitting back in the car to avoid the passing traffic noise she was quickly through to a control room. Lone female driver should mean a quick response and sure enough a local affiliated garage would send out a truck within 30 minutes. At least her journey wouldn't be delayed by much. She sat back in the leather seat and waited for her rescuer.

Even with all the windows down it was incredibly hot and, twenty minutes into her wait, she was beginning to wish she'd worn a long summer dress rather than her tight black buttoned shirt and jeggings. There was no shade in the layby and the air was still and oppressive. She fanned herself with a leaflet that was on the front seat and glanced in the door mirror as a blue tow truck pulled into the layby and drove past her open window before stopping in front. Two men got slowly out and meandered around to where she was parked.

Pleasantly surprised, she checked out the driver. Clad in blue overalls, he was tall, over six foot and well built. His head was cleanly shaven, as was his face and he bore a wonderful resemblance to Arnold Vosloo, the actor from the Mummy. His partner could not have been more different. Considerably younger and slimmer he followed his boss around to the front of her car but avoided her eyes as she got out to meet them.

"Thanks for being so prompt. Some belt has snapped I think." She offered the information but was aware that the mechanic was certainly not looking either at the car or her eyes. With the vague hint of a smile on his face he was definitely staring at her cleavage and her tight blouse. She offered the information again and this time he did look her in the eye with a broad smile.

"Well, I better have a closer look then luv." His accent was broad Welsh and she distinctly felt he wasn't just referring to the car. Nevertheless, he glanced quickly under the bonnet and retrieved what was left of the offending drive belt. "Yep, you'll be needing another one of these before you'll be underway again." He winked at her and closed the bonnet. Despite the hot weather she could still feel herself flush slightly under his admiring gaze.

He spoke to her chest once more. "I'll have to get her back to the workshop to fix that. The belt's not a problem but she'll need to go on the ramps." His grin was getting wider and his staring more obvious. His bald head and muscular physique were quite pleasing on the eye and reminded her a little of her absent husband as well as the actor. She felt herself enjoying the attention and playing up to it a little.

"How long do you think it will take? I need to meet my husband in Brecon in a few hours."

"Well, it's not a long job but I was in the middle of something else." He pursed his lips in that way only mechanics can when they want to give the impression of a hard job or an expensive task.

"I'd be really grateful if you could get me on my way quickly. We've got a weekend planned and I don't want to spoil it." She returned his smile and once again she was very aware that she was getting looked up and down. It made her tingle and the fact that she was already feeling horny was not helping. She flicked her head back in a way she wouldn't normally do and pulled her shoulders back slightly. The stretching effect on her blouse did not go un-noticed and he clearly paused in his thinking.

"I suppose I might be persuaded to re-arrange my jobs. I'll need to tow her back first though." He whistled to his assistant and they set about towing her car. She looked on as the two worked up a bit of a sweat with the towing hoist. They managed to jack up the front of her car and prepare it for the move. He had now slipped out of the top half of his overalls and was working bare-chested with the arms tied round his waist. She'd been right. He did have a muscular chest and she was able to admire it more easily now. He was certainly still admiring her, every time he circled the car. His winks were getting more frequent and the leers more overt. Temperatures were still rising both in the air and elsewhere and she undid the next button on her blouse.

Eventually, they were ready to go and she was shown to the middle seat in the front of the truck. It was a bit of a squeeze and with her blouse gaping a little more she was aware that he must be getting quite a good sight of her ample breasts by now. With the assistant squashed in beside her she was very conscious of being the meat in a very male sandwich. The mechanic started the engine.

"Now there's a view and no mistake." He might have been talking about the hills but his eyes were focused inside the truck. She was enjoying the attention and the effect she was having on her bald, muscular friend. He was clearly spending more time peering down her blouse than on the road ahead and she found herself puffing out her chest a little. It did not go unnoticed and she observed him shift in his seat as a he drove, opening his legs a little and moving closer to her. He must now be easily able to see the top of her sheer black and purple bra. The thought was turning her on too and she thought she could see a growing bulge in his overalls.

Peering left, she became aware that his assistant was also copping a good look and the prospect of milking the situation a little was exciting her. She began to play with the next button on the blouse.

"How long will it take to fix my car?"

"Not long, but as I said before, I have lots on at the moment luv. Why should I sort yours first?"

"Well I really don't want to be late for my weekend away. We had lots planned." She continued to fiddle with the button. "I would be very grateful." With that she undid the button and exposed her bra and breasts still further, exposing more cleavage.

There was a pause and intake of breath in the cab. His left arm reached over and he squeezed her right thigh, before sliding his hand along her jeggings. "Lets get her back to the workshop then and take a better look." He drove much quicker she noticed from that point on and the bulge in his overalls was tantalisingly bigger. It was starting to look quite impressive and her pulse was beginning to race. She thought about reaching out and touching it but decided to tease a little more first. She adjusted the vent in front of her to blow directly at her and was pleased to see how it moved her hair away from her face and fanned the now looser fitting blouse. There were only 3 more buttons left as she liked to wear it low anyway. Her legs parted just slightly and her hands settled in her lap after gently running down and then back up her thighs.

He was beginning to take bends and turnings much faster and the effect of this was to force the 3 passengers against each other with every turn. She noticed he would lean into her with his elbow and upper arm pushing into her chest when he turned left and the result was her breasts were pushed together and upwards. Even slight left turns had him leaning over to squash her tits and look down her blouse. The young assistant tried to do the same but he seemed less confident so she found herself pushing back a little to allow him the same benefits.

The truck pulled straight into the garage and drove into a covered workshop area. Both men were quickly out of the cab and her car was manoeuvred onto a set of ramps and hoisted straight into the air. She got out and watched from the side fiddling with another button. They seemed to be looking at her more than the car and so she took her time, teasing them with the idea she might expose her bra even more. She was aware that if she undid this button then the sheer bra would be fully exposed, as would her dark areolae and hard nipples. This was a view that could not be misinterpreted, with everything on display through the thin, see-through fabric. The mechanic was staring enthusiastically every time he moved past her round the car. In the cool of the workshop she could feel her nipples hardening further and realised that they could probably see this through the blouse anyway. Both men were not trying to hide their admiration now and he even slapped her arse as he passed behind her to fetch a tool from the other side of the workshop. After a good 10 minutes of playing with it she released the button and put her breasts on full view. She could swear they were both salivating now.

It took about 20 minutes to replace the belt but then her car was descending the ramp once more and the assistant started it up to check.

"Right, you're all sorted luv. Now we just have to sort payment." He was stood right in front of her and there was no mistaking the lust in his eye or the bulge in his overalls.

"I thought I was covered by the RAC."

"That covers your rescue and recovery but not the cost of the parts." She knew she only had cards with her and she reached into her bag for her purse. The moment she went for a card he quickly chipped in, "We prefer cash."

"I'm afraid I haven't got any."

"Maybe we'll have to come to some other arrangement then." Without waiting for a reply, he reached forward and roughly undid the final 2 buttons on her blouse, pushing it back off her shoulder so that it fell backwards off her onto the floor. She was about to protest when his hands groped for her large tits and squeezed them firmly. This made her take a sharp intake of breath and before she could open her mouth he'd spun her round and pulled her against him. She felt his mouth nuzzle her ear and kiss her neck as his hands moved from her breasts and nipples down her front to between her legs. His right hand rubbed expertly over her clit and then slid further down before pushing up slightly. The air she'd taken in so suddenly now came out in a gasp and she was too horny and excited to be offended. He pulled her back more aggressively towards him and she could feel the hard bulge of his cock pressing into her arse. Reaching back she grabbed it through his overalls and now it was his turn to gasp slightly as she squeezed his package quite hard and caught him by surprise. It was pleasingly large and she knew she was becoming wet in anticipation of what might happen next.

He wasted no time and was undoing her jeggings, almost desperately, as she was weighing up the size of his cock in her hand. He pulled them down roughly, along with her panties, and eased her shoe off before taking one leg out. That was clearly all he needed to spread her legs, which he did now, pushing her forward onto her car. She was forced to put both her hands onto the bonnet to steady herself and he immediately reached through her legs from behind to find out how wet her pussy was. His middle finger slid easily inside her and that tingle she'd been experiencing for the last hour or so suddenly became a hungry fire that needed satisfying. Looking back she could see him easing his big cock out of his overalls, ready to penetrate her from behind. She smiled at him and that was all the encouragement he needed.

Cars were passing outside on the main road and the workshop was completely open to the street. Anyone could walk or drive in and see her stood, spread against her car in just her bra with her panties and trousers round her ankles. Before she could think any more about this situation, however, she felt him rub his cock over her wet pussy, sliding it back and forth. It made the tingle turn into a real hunger and she was eager to get it inside her. He didn't waste any more time suddenly entering her hard from behind and her body simply responded instinctively and ground back into him. It felt good to have a big cock in her pussy right now. Her only regret being she'd not had chance to take him in her mouth first. It was a good looking, sizeable cock and she'd have enjoyed playing with it first and teasing him with her tongue. Teasing was clearly not on his mind as he started banging her hard and fast, slapping his balls into arse as he did so.

Engrossed in the rough fuck she only now became aware that the assistant was watching her from the other side of the car, rubbing himself through his overalls. Right now, she didn't care if everyone on the street outside came into watch, she was feeling so hot and in need of a hard fuck. She managed to beckon him forward as she was rammed against the car and he moved around to her. His upper body was still stripped bare as his overalls were undone and tied around his waste by the arms. She reached forward and tugged them down to release his cock. It was difficult to stroke him as she was being rammed so hard from behind but she managed to wank him reasonably well, despite the rough treatment.

The mechanic didn't seem to mind sharing and responded by leaning forward and easing her large tits out of her bra cups. He slipped the straps down her arm and squeezed her full round breasts almost painfully tight as he fucked her increasingly fast from behind. The fucking was furious and rough. He took her hair and pulled her head back sharply to kiss her neck and shoulder before pushing her back down onto the bonnet and grabbing her hips to slam into her really hard. Her pussy was getting a pleasing hammering and she knew this wouldn't last long for any of them. She slipped her own right hand down to tease her clit as he slapped her arse and continued to pull her backwards and forwards by the hips.

He roughly undid the bra completely allowing her tits to sway freely beneath her as he fucked her. She knew they were bouncing enthusiastically in rhythm to the pounding she was enjoying and this view was definitely doing it for her young friend who began to twitch in her hand. She was close now and guessed the mechanic must be too from the grunts and gasps he was emitting. She turned her head to the left and made eye contact with the young assistant. He had been watching her tits but now she held him with her gaze as she brought him to his climax. He stared back at her, perhaps wishing it was his cock inside her right now, wishing his hands were squeezing her breasts. He was still staring as he came, shooting his load onto the floor of the garage, just as a car pulled up outside the open door.

With a shuddering gasp and a couple of final thrusts then mechanic came inside her and she could feel the spasms of his cock shooting his load into her wet pussy. Concentrating hard and closing her eyes she brought herself off almost simultaneously and for several seconds there was a silent, panting pause as they both recovered themselves. When she opened her eyes once more she could see the assistant still watching. The mechanic withdrew and staggered off towards the toilets without saying a word. She adjusted herself quickly, covered her breasts again with her bra and pulled her panties and jeggings back up as another customer walked into the workshop. Right now she just wanted to get back underway and figured that her bill was definitely settled.

Within seconds she was fully dressed and the mechanic showed no signs of returning. His assistant quickly stepped forward to open the door for her. She smiled gratefully and eased herself into the driver's seat. If anything she was feeling even more horny now and fully warmed up for a night of fun. At her eye level she could still see his excitement in his overalls and cheekily she reached out and gave him a squeeze. The look of shock on his face was amusing but it immediately turned into a smile. The young man was still quite hard and she felt him twitch under her touch. The sense of power pleased her and she was now even more eager for cock later. She closed the door and drove out of the garage.

It would take her about half an hour to get from here to the hotel and she should still have time for her spa treatment. As she drove she smiled to herself as she could feel the warmth and wetness in her pussy. Juices were flowing and as his cum oozed slowly out of her, soaking her panties, she smiled once more at her boldness and confidence. She couldn't wait now to fuck her husband later and turn him on with accounts of her dirty but exciting adventures that day, both dreamt, imaginary and real.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers