The Disappeared - 750 Word Version

Story Info
Harry was having a great wet dream - or was he?
819 words
4.21
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

Harry opened his eyes and found himself in that field of flowers. Again.

'Third time this week,' he thought.

As he stared at the off-blue of the sky, an upside down face appeared above him.

'That's new,' Harry thought.

"Hello," said the face.

"Hello," said Harry sitting up. As he rolled over to stand up, he saw the face was attached to a very beautiful young woman. She was tall, thin with long flowing hair and wearing a thin diaphanous gown that accentuated rather than concealed her shapely breasts and womanly curves.

'Oh my god it's a wet dream,' he thought wickedly.

"I'm Shanara," his vision offered.

"I'm Harry," he responded.

"Yes, you are," she giggled. "But what is your name?"

Harry looked down. 'Of couse I'm naked,' he thought, 'I went to bed that way last night.'

Turning back to Shanara, Harry replied, "My name is Harry. H-A-R-R-Y not H-A-I-R-Y."

"Oh. Our names only mean one thing. Harry, I must take you to the Eldest even if I get into trouble."

"What kind of trouble could you be in, darlin'?"

"This is Gateway Park and it is off limits. I sneak in because it is the only place I can find certain flowers for my perfumes. So today I found you."

Shanara stared at his erection. "Does that hurt?" she asked.

"It doesn't hurt," he said.

"May I touch it?" she asked shyly.

"Of course me darlin'. You can even kiss it if you'd like."

Shanara reached out and gently touched Hairy.

"You can do better," he said as he wrapped her hand around himself.

He took the opportunity to slip his fingers under her garment. Hearing no complaints, he ran his fingers up her thigh until he found what he was looking for.

"You're making me so tingly," she said. "May I kiss it? Please?"

"Of course," he said. "But you're as wet as a wishing well and where me finger is should be where me cock should go."

"Oh, please. Show me how. I am so tingly."

With that, Harry lay back down and drew Shanara on top. As his cock began to probe her, he exclaimed, "You're a virgin."

She nodded.

"We'll need you to rise up gently and sit back down on me until it feels good, then you'll need to come down hard to break your hymen. And then we can fuck for real."

She nodded and stabbed herself down on him. Harry felt the tear as his cock entered fully into her.

"Owwww!" she screamed, and then stopped. "It hurt for a second, but now I'm tingling. What next?"

"Now you go up and down on me until you come," he said.

"Come?" she asked.

"You'll know it," he said.

'And you'll know it when I come too,' he finished in his head.

Shanara was a quick learner and Harry could tell she was close. He slid his hands up to her breasts and she squealed even louder when he pinched her nipples.

Just then, he started to come. As the first squirts shot from him, her cunt muscles began milking his come and swallowing each blast.

'This is a wet dream for the ages,' he thought. 'I'll be wanking off for years.'

When they recovered, Harry saw they were surrounded by more unnaturally beautiful young woman.

Hours later, Shanara and Harry stood before the Eldest. He was still naked and his happy little manhood pointed at the ground.

The Eldest steepled her fingers below her chin as the story came out. Finally she held up one finger. The silence was absolute.

"Give me your hand Harry," she said with a melodious voice.

He did so and she held, then sniffed it, then licked his palm. His manhood gave a valiant throb and fell back.

Her eyes closed, then snapped open. "You had a mother named Shalmene." It was not a question.

Harry replied, "My great-to-the-many-grandmother was named Shalmene."

The Eldest nodded and held out her arms, "Welcome home."

-------

In our world, a man glanced at a newspaper. A small article caught his eye.

"Dorchester, MA (AP) Dorchester police are baffled by the disappearance of well-known street performer Harry O'Donnell. Police went to O'Donnell's residence and were unable to locate him. Police Chief Williams stated, 'We are unable to find Mr. O'Donnell. His apartment was locked from the inside. When entry was gained, nothing was disturbed. His wallet, keys, cellphone and glasses were there. No sign of a struggle. He just vanished.'"