The Disciple of Jagen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this Fenwick," she groaned with a smile.

"What?" he gasped, his manhood impaling harder and faster into her.

"Master, I mean master" she screamed. "More, please more."

Fenwick's hands moved under her buttocks, so he could penetrate her most sensitive spot. As her blood now ran through his veins he knew exactly where that was. Immediately, Lucinda arched her back to welcome his penis buried deep within her wet folds and within a minute she felt her whole body tingle as she reached an earth shattering orgasm. Her head shook and eyes widened as she let out a loud moan, which in turn caused Fenwick to explode his undead fluids into his mistress.

They lay together, their bodies intertwined on the freezing floor for several minutes. Lucinda kissed her master and Fenwick gazed into her black eyes, his palm cupping his bride's chin with a strange, unfamiliar feeling of love. His former master would never expect it of him. No one would of but even a cursed lunatic can say enough is enough, when in love.

"We have to leave" he eventually said. "Jagen will be back soon and he'll dispose of us both if he knows what we have done. Plus I'm hungry. I need to drink before the sun rises."

Lucinda traced his smile with her fingers, fascinated by his plump lips "I'm sure we could find a rat for you."

Fenwick rolled his eyes with embarrassment and with a laugh pulled her on top of him.

"I think I've gone beyond that. I love you my beautiful mistress."

That night the new couple left the Vault forever, heading towards an old abandoned house, Fenwick was familiar with a couple of miles away. They would make it there before the sun rose and then when night returned who knew where they would go, as long as they walked together for eternity.

12