The Disciplinarian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I took the required position, she again demanded that I update Robby on my status.

"I'm lying over Angie's lap now ... [choke] ..., Robby," I called out, my voice breaking, "... and I'm buh— bare-naked below the waist. ... [sniffle] ... She is going to spank me now."

"Good luck with that, Soo May," he called back before dissolving into a giggle fit.

Angie started in right away. There were no pauses this time. The sound which Robby was hearing had become sharper on panties than on jeans and now it became sharper still on bare skin.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Spanks on the bare skin also, of course, sting much worse than spanks on panties and I was squirming and moaning in no time. That seemed to be what Angie was after. She then slowed and geared up. I think she wanted Robby to savor each spank and my reaction to it.

SPANK! "Owwwoooo."

SPANK! "Arrrreeee."

SPANK! "NahUhahhhhh! Please ... [sob] ... Angie ... [sob] ... not so hard!"

My ass clenched and twisted spasmodically as I compulsively but futilely tried to squeeze away the pain, but I was aware of the continuous laughter coming from Jennie and Robby in the living room.

SPANK! "Unnnnnnahhhhhh! "

SPANK! "Ahh! Ohhh! Oh God!"

SPANK! "Oh! Ah! Arrrr!!"

By this time, I was kicking back my legs alternately as I continued to grind my twisting hips into Angie's lap. I couldn't keep from calling out louder and louder, much to Robby's enjoyment.

SPANK! "Un Ohh! Oooow!"

SPANK! "Nnnnuuhhh! Urrgh! Ahan!

SPANK! "Ooooowwwwwwwaaaahhh!

Finally, she stopped and allowed me to lie there panting for a minute before she made me stand up. This time I remembered not to rub myself.

She set the timer again for 20 minutes and, as she did so, she gave me my next instructions.

"Stay in here with your underwear off. When the timer goes off, come into the living room dressed just as you are. Thank Jennie and I for teaching you a lesson, but tell us that to make sure you remember it, you need a thorough hairbrush spanking."

"Oh, God, Angie," I pleaded in a panic, "not that. I've never been spanked with a hairbrush and hardly ever with a paddle. Really, I've had enough."

"That's for us to decide," she replied, trying her best to emulate Mickey's imperturbable manner. "You do as you're told. I hope that's clear."

"[sigh] ... Yes, Angie," I replied meekly.

Again I knelt on the bed, sniffling and dreading what was to come. It seemed that barely a couple of minutes had passed before the timer sounded again.

Bing!

Hairbrush

Still sniffling, and wearing only the short T-shirt, I opened the door. Since there was nothing around my ankles, I could walk normally, but I was bottomless. I put both mittened hands in front of my naked thatch. Since the oven mitts are big and I'm small, I could actually cover nearly as much real estate as a pair of short-shorts. Still, Robby's eyes widened in pleasure at seeing me approach. I don't have much of a figure and Robby liked his girls with curves, as evidenced by his attraction to Jennie. No doubt, he'd have much preferred if Jennie's and my roles in tonight's drama were reversed. But men aren't necessarily picky, and the mere fact that I was a bottomless female, and embarrassed, was a turn on for him.

They paused the DVD again when they saw me, and when I reached the far end of the living room and stopped in front of them, Jennie merely folded her arms over her chest and looked at me expectantly.

With my head bowed, I spoke. "Uh ... Jennie and Angie ...," I started, "Would one of you please ... uh ... wait ... uh, first, thank you for teaching me a lesson. Um ... also, to make sure I remember it, give me— I mean please give me a spanking with a hairbrush ... uh ... I mean ... uh ... a really thorough one."

Robby snickered, but he was actually a bit too aroused to laugh out loud. He was staring at the mitts where they covered my pubes. His face was flushed and he licked his lips slightly. Being stared at like this was as embarrassing to me as his laughter.

"So you want a really good hairbrush spanking that you'll never forget, is that it?" Jennie asked, as if she didn't know.

"Yuh— yes." I stammered, "that's it."

"Then go to my bedroom and get my hairbrush," she instructed, "The black one with the flat back. Bring it back to me."

Now I faced a dilemma. If I turned my back to walk to Jennie's bedroom, which was beside mine, Robby would see my bare, and no doubt very pink, butt. I could shift my mittened hands to cover my buns as I turned, but unless I timed it perfectly, he'd get a flash of my muff or my rear globes or both, and he'd certainly see the naked flank of my butt. Also, covering my behind with the mittens as I walked would be tricky. If the mittens did not overlap, then he'd see the crack of my ass between them. If I did overlap them, then they wouldn't entirely cover my rear. Another option would be to squat down so low that my T-shirt covered everything, but then I'd have had to walk like a duck to Jennie's room.

My least bad option was to just walk backwards, looking over my shoulder, with my hands still covering my front. And so I did. All three of my tormentors laughed at the absurdity of me walking backwards, and it was humiliating; but every other option I could think of was worse. So I walked backward all the way into Jennie's room. Once I was in there, out of sight, I grabbed the hairbrush from the top of her dresser and started back toward the living room.

But I found that the hand that gripped the hairbrush didn't cover as much of my front as it had when I could flatten my hand, so I held the hairbrush handle in my mouth and returned to the living room with my spread, mittened hands again covering my lower front.

The sight of me like this, with the hairbrush in my teeth brought a new wave of mirth to my friends and their guest.

When I reached them, Jennie held out her hand for the hairbrush. I leaned my head toward her hand, but she immediately recoiled and stepped back a few feet.

"No, you ninny," she exclaimed, "I'm not taking that with your drool all over it. Wipe it off and hand it to me!"

Taking the hairbrush out of my mouth would require me to remove one hand from in front of my crotch, letting Robby see more of me than I wanted. So I squatted down low and leaned forward. I looked ridiculous, but this did cause my top to drape low enough to cover my crotch. I took the hairbrush out of mouth and wiped it dry on the T-shirt. Then I held it up to Jennie who was still a few feet away.

"Bring it to me," she said evenly.

With the brush in my hand, I only had just one hand to cover my private garden, so I decided to just stay crouched down. With one mittened hand holding the hem of my T-shirt down in front and the other holding the brush, I duck-walked to her and handed it to her.

"Good," she said, "now follow me back to your room."

With that, she strode decisively past me and I followed walking backwards until we were back in my bedroom.

Again, she left the door open.

No sooner were we there, than she called out her first command, "Get that top off and stand by the bed!"

I moved out of Robby's line of sight and stripped off my last bit of clothing. I clamped one arm over my breasts and a mittened hand over my triangle as I stared at the open door wondering if Robby would appear in it any second and see me starkers. Again, I felt, or maybe just imagined, a cool waft across my flesh reminding me of my nudity. Only when I stepped over to the bed, did Jennie close the door.

"Now," she continued much quieter, "face the bed and bend over with your hands on the bedspread."

I did as ordered, aware that my still sore butt was now ideally presented for her spanking convenience.

"Go, ahead," she continued, "you know the drill by now. Tell Robby how you are dressed and positioned and what's going to happen now."

"Ruh— Rob—," my voice cracked and I started again, calling out loudly enough to be heard in the living room. "Robby, I am bent over and I'm about to get ... I mean ... I am completely nude and I'm bent over and I'm about to get another spanking."

"Be more specific," Jennie whispered with annoyance. "Say what kind of spanking."

"Um, Robby," I resumed, "I forgot to say that the spanking will be with a hairbrush and it will be very ... uh ... memorable."

"Well, I know I'll never forget!" he called back, chuckling at what, for him, counted as a witticism.

And then it began.

Swat! Jennie's hairbrush came down hard on my right bun. It smarted something fierce.

"Ah!" I grunted and jerked.

I'd never been on the receiving end of a hairbrush, although I'd fantasized about it. Except for a short paddling in Mickey's second session with us, all I'd ever received in reality were hand spankings. In my fantasies, pleasure mixes with the pain from the very beginning. I invariably forgot that in reality, pleasure is always late to the party but pain is right on time.

She apparently had no sympathy for the fact that I was a hairbrush virgin, because there was no pause after the first blow. She let me have it furious and fast, alternating buns.

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

Before long, I was making "ow!" and "ah!" sounds with increasing volume. As she continued, my upper body became restless as I tossed my head back and forth and my fists clenched inside the mittens.

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

But, of course, it was my lower body that was really getting exercise. I began to twist at the waist, moving my weight alternately from one foot to the other.

Swat! Swat! Swat!

She began to vary the pattern, sometimes slowing a bit, sometimes speeding up, sometimes hitting the same spot four or five times in a row, other times alternating cheeks.

Swat! ... Swat! ... Swatswatsswatswatswat! ...... Swat!

After no more than a minute, I began to buck my hips along with my twisting as I tried to shake away the pain.

Swat! ...... Swat! Swat! ... Swatswatswatswat!

My cries had grown loud enough to be heard by Robby in the living room.

"Ahhhhhhhyyaaa!"

"Oooowwwww!"

"Oh, oh, oh, that hurts, Jennie!"

"Unnnh! Please, not so hard!"

She ignored this last request of course and continued unmercifully.

Swatswatsswatswatswat! ... Swat!

"Ah, unh, oww! ... Errrhooow! ... Arggghhhh!"

She suddenly increased the strength of the smacks which meant she was nearing the end, but that didn't make my burning butt feel any better.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"Oh ... ah ... oh ... ow ... [gasp] ... arghh ... uh ... uh ... [gasp] ... oh, God ... [gasp] ... un."

Involuntarily, my upper body rose up and I was standing straight. As it did so, my hips jammed forward lewdly as if I could somehow pull away from the pain and leave it behind. My face tipped up to the ceiling with my eyes closed and my teeth gritted. Incredibly, I forgot a third time that I was wearing the mittens and I thrust my hands back and began to rub my buns hard. It is a measure of how much pain was already coming from my ass that I didn't notice until after the third hard rub that I was scrapping my raw skin. It was only then that the lightning bolt of pain reached my brain. Those three rubs hurt as much as her hardest smacks, and once again I howled and jerked as she laughed.

After I howled and hopped from foot to foot for a few seconds, she signaled me to resume the required position with a push on the back of my shoulder. I obeyed.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"Huhh-hunk! ... arggghhh! ... oooowww! ... [gasp] ..."

Even as I remained bent over, I began to kick every which way; up, back, to the side; first one leg then the other. When I kicked wide, I gave my cruel roommate a complete view of all my secrets. She found it all very funny.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"Grrrhhh! ... unnnooo! ... [gasp] ... uh-hun-hun-hun! ... [sob]"

She switched to sharp upper cuts, her hairbrush sweeping up from below to smack the lowest part of my sore pink bottom six times in a row.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

This sent me into new paroxysms. With my head back and my eyes closed, I emitted a long howl of pain: "OOOOhhhhwwwweeeeeeuuuunnnnnhhhhh!"

She finally stopped, but I was in so much pain I didn't realize it for several seconds as I continued to jerk and buck and hopping from foot to foot. Measured by the level of pain that I felt and by how fast I had reached that level, this was the hardest spanking I'd ever endured.

Finally, I collapsed on the bedspread and lay gasping for breath.

"DAMN, Jennie," we heard Robby shout from the living room, "that was incredible! You really laid it on her."

She let me lie there for a full three minutes sniffling until she ordered me up to my feet. Slowly, and oh so gingerly, I complied. I needed to rub my bottom so badly, but I couldn't with the mittens, so I just stood there shifting my weight from one foot to the other and clenching my butt cheeks as if I could squeeze the pain away.

As my mind gradually became aware of other things besides my pain, I caught a glimpse, out of the corner of my eye, of Jennie. She actually looked somewhat sympathetic to me, but she was also smiling widely in amusement as she watched my butt muscles churning.

"Ohhhhhhh," she said, laughing, "I'm soooooooooooooo tempted to bring Robby in here to see you doing that ... uh ... whatever it is that you're doing with your cute little boy buns. He'd get a kick out of it. But I'm going to be merciful and not."

Gee thanks! I thought sarcastically, what a great friend you are! But I said nothing. Until Mickey got back, I couldn't afford to antagonize her.

"Alright, Soo May," she said next, "we're done with your punishment. But I want you to prove that you've learned your lesson. The question is 'how?' ... hmmm ..." Her voice trailed off as she stood there thinking.

While I waited to hear what more she had in store for me, I realized something else with a start. The pain and humiliation she had been putting me through had begun to have its usual side effect: despite the fact that Robby's presence in the apartment inhibited me, I had become aroused. The cave in my Black Forest was very damp.

12