The Disciplinarian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, that's odd," Mickey said, pretending to be puzzled, "you've always told your friends, Jennie and Soo May, that you and he have great sex on those occasions."

"I ... I ...," Angie stammered, "I was lying. We don't have sex at all when he comes home from poker."

"That doesn't surprise me, Angie," said Mickey. "In fact, you always have friends over on those evenings; Soo May, Jennie, and sometimes me. But your husband doesn't come home for hours after your friends leave, does he?"

"No," Angie admitted.

"And in the hours between your friends' departure and your husband's return, that's when you ... uh ... polish the silver."

Dani and Brad giggled at Mickey's euphemism and then Robby, who's a little slower on the uptake, joined them.

"Yes," Angie whispered.

"Answer again, Angie," Mickey commanded, "loud enough for everyone to hear, and make it a complete sentence, too."

"I ... uh ... play with myself for a few hours while I'm waiting for Roger to come home."

Damn! I thought, all those times Angie teased me about masturbating and it turns out she was doing it too. That hypocrite! I found myself wishing that I'd smacked her harder with the hairbrush.

"I see," said Mickey. "Now I want you to show us how you do it."

"What?!" Angie practically shouted. "You don't mean that I should ... uh ..."

"Yes, I do," Mickey said in a tone that suggested that it was he who had the right to be offended. "After all, you humiliated Soo May in front of Robby, Dani, and Brad, for her masturbation. I think it is only right that your punishment should include the same kind of embarrassment. Of course, if you'd rather just resume the paddling— "

"No! No more paddling!" Angie interrupted frantically. "I'll ... I'll ... do it."

"Good," Mickey said, "Now kneel on the chair and rest your head on the back of it."

Angie did so and the effect was to push her barely covered ass out at us. For several seconds she made no further move.

"We're waiting," Mickey said with pretended impatience, "show us how you do the very thing you ridiculed Soo May for doing."

Angie was making little squeaky mini-sobs with almost every breath and I felt some genuine sympathy for her, but I also knew that Mickey was right. This was an appropriate punishment for what she had done to me in front of these same people. She seemed to accept this, too, because she gave a sigh of defeat and put her right hand between her legs and begin to rub her palm against her pubis on the outside of her panties.

"Damn!" Robby said.

She rubbed slowly at first in a circle. But after a minute or so she began to pick up speed. Soon enough, the squeaky sobs stopped and the circular movement changed to a side-to-side stroking. Again, it started slowly and then got faster and faster. Her breathing became louder and heavier.

She suddenly pulled her hand back and for a second I thought she was going to claim that she had had a quiet climax; but at just that moment, we saw the crotch of Angie's black panties bulge outward and we knew she had slipped her hand in there. Robby gave an anticipatory chortle.

The silken black fabric stretched tautly over her knuckles and we saw these tiny hillocks rise and fall and shift position back and forth as her fingers played with her pussy and clit. Somehow this veiled suggestion of what she was doing was more erotic than what we would have witnessed if her undies had been pulled down and we could see her fingers at work. Angie's breathing grew louder and she started making whispery 'unh' sounds.

"Huh ... hohh ... [gasp] ... unh ... ohh ... [gasp] ..."

The hand in her crotch moved faster and faster. The Black Knuckle Mountains shook with a powerful earthquake. After several minutes, her index finger stiffened and the fingernail became visible sticking out past the elastic of on leg band. Seconds later the pinky did the same thing on the opposite side. There were only two mountains left and they sank and rose in unison over and over as Angie's noises grew louder and louder.

"OHhh ... ummmm ... huhhhuh ... [GASP] ... unnnaaahh ..."

Then suddenly her hand withdrew from her undies and she picked up the vibrator. After turning it on, she slipped it into her panties back end first. Apparently, she was going to try to insert it entirely inside her panties. We saw the crotch of the panties bulge outward again, the outline of the back end of the vibrator with its on/off switch clearly visible under the stretched black silk. But the vibrator was too big. As she tried to push it back far enough to get the pointed end at the entrance to her hidden cave, the vibrator started to pull her panties right off. So she switched to a different strategy. Pulling the vibrator out of her underwear, she rested her head on the back of the chair and reached behind with both hands. With her left, she pulled the crotch of the panties to one side and then inserted the vibrator with the right. It slipped right in and she pushed it until it would go no farther. (There were more sound effects from Robby at this.) Then she carefully pulled the crotch of the panties back over the external end of the vibrator which formed one big round, flat-topped Black Silk Mesa rising up from the Pink Bottom Desert.

Angie quickly put her left arm back over her breasts, which she'd had to uncover in order to insert the vibrator. I expected her to reach back through the waistband of her undies with her right hand and start pumping the vibrator, but instead, she just rested her forearm on the back of the chair and laid her head, eyes closed, on her arm. For half-a-minute, it seemed as if she wasn't moving at all. From my seat just a few feet from her I could barely make out the hum of the vibrator. Robby began to make noises of impatience, but then we saw her hips give a slight jerk and she made a soft "unh" sound. A moment later, she did it again, and then again. Before long, she was twisting her hips back and forth to a regular rhythm. As she did so, she resumed making noises.

"AHhh ... ommmm ... muhhhumm ... [gasp] ... ohnnnuumm ..."

There's probably no such thing as a non-embarrassing way of masturbating in front of others, but it must be even worse to have to reveal a personal quirk in one's self-pleasuring technique. Angie's near naked hip dance with the vibrator poking out obscenely must have been doubly humiliating. If she'd been on her back sliding it in and out, then at least she wouldn't have had the added embarrassment of jerking off in an "abnormal" way. I couldn't help but imagine myself in her position and my juices began to flow again as Angie's arousal advanced to crisis level.

"UNNNNAAHHH ... [GASP] ... OOWWWAH ... MMUNNNAH ... [GASP] ..."

Suddenly, Angie clamped her thighs together and her head rose, eyes closed, mouth open. She gripped the back of the chair on which she was kneeling with both hands, uncovering her breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect. We could see the hollows at the side of her buns deepen as she clenched hard, and she began shifting her weight back and forth from one knee to the other which caused first one bun and then the other to rise and fall alternately. It looked as if she was trying to turn the vibrator inside her and I heard shocked giggles from Brad, Robby, and Dani. I had to suppress a laugh myself.

After a few minutes of this, Angie thrust a hand into her panties, grabbed the vibrator and began pumping it in an out. Of course, since the crotch strap of the panties was stretched over the vibrator, the first out stroke had the effect of pulling the panties down a little. As she continued to pump with greater and greater vigor, the panties were pulled down more and more. Soon her butt crack came into view above the waistband as the undies continued to slide farther and farther down with each stroke. Finally, the undies fell off completely and slid down to the backs of her knees. Angie gave no sign that she was aware of this, although Robby let out a little hoot when it happened.

We could now see her love lips wrapped lewdly around the vibrator. She continued to pump, heedlessly, until suddenly she stiffened, her body straightened at the waist, and her hips jammed forward as her back curved. She let go of the chair and the vibrator, and gripped both of her sore, pink, buns hard as her climax exploded.

"[GASP] ... MMMMOOOHHHHHUNNNAH!"

Then she collapsed on the chair breathing hard and fast, resting the side of her head on the back of the chair. For a brief moment her face broadcast bliss, but before long she remembered where she was and turned her face away in humiliation.

"Damn!" Robby declared, "that was fantastic, way better than Soo May on the dryer."

I flushed at this reminder of my own humiliation and looked away, but in the corner of my eye I saw Mickey glance at Robby with a brief flash of anger.

"Well," Mickey said, returning his attention to Angie, "I think Angie has been appropriately punished. In two weeks, we will meet at Jennie's and Soo May's apartment for Jennie's punishment. Brad, Dani, and Robby, you are all invited, too."

Angie tried to step off the chair and then discovered for the first time that her panties had fallen down. Her face flushed even redder and she with a sob of humiliation, she yanked them up and then hurriedly got off the chair, picked up her sweater dress, and pulled it back on over her head. Jennie grabbed her pants and pulled them on. Dani, however, seemed lost in her own world and remained in her spot standing behind the sofa covering her front with the oven mitten until Brad shook her arm and lead her to the kitchen where she had left her pants.

There was little talk as we all moved to the door and said our goodbyes. I could tell that Angie wanted to run and hide, but Mickey insisted that she stand at the door and thank each guest for coming.