The Disciplinarian Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For making me shuffle to the living room with my pants around my ankles.

Smack! "Ahhss!"

For making me get your hairbrush while I was bottomless with Robby watching.

Smack! "Oooww!"

Jennie's hips began to jerk and twist.

For making me run almost naked to the laundry room in front of Robby and letting him see my spank-pinkened bottom.

Smack! "Urrhhg!"

For making me lay down on a vibrating dryer.

Smack! "Eeeggg-ah!"

For making me run nearly naked in front of strangers.

Smack! "Rrruahh!"

By now I had worked myself into a fury and I just laid it on hard and fast.

Smack! "Ow-ow-unnh!"

Smack! "!"

Smack! "Urrrggghhh!"

It was at that point that Mickey grabbed my arm.

"That was 12, Soo May," he said, "time to stop."

I plopped down into my chair and realized that everyone but Jennie was looking at me. They seemed impressed.

"No question about it, Soo May," Robby summed up, "you know how to swing a hairbrush."

Jennie, who was still clenching and twisting, didn't even seem to hear this.

"Mr. ... [gasp] ... Daniels, may I ... [huh] ... rub my butt?" she choked out tearfully.

Mickey gave her permission although his words were almost drowned out by laughter. Brad and Dani, and Robby, of course, still found it hilarious that Mickey's penitents had to ask permission to sooth their burning posteriors. Jennie must have heard the laughs, but she was in too much pain to be inhibited. She rose up to a kneeling position and began rubbing both hands up and down her buttocks. This made her breasts bounce up and down and brought a renewed wave of snickering from her audience. As she rubbed she made little gasps of relief, each one longer and deeper than its predecessor, as her bum slowly cooled and gradually stopped clenching.

"AH, ah, ahh ... ahhhh ... ahhhhh ... ohhhhhhh ..."

Even Angie and I could not help joining in the laughter at this. Jennie's face burned red.

A Switch in Time

After letting Jennie rub for a couple of minutes, Mickey ordered her to go fetch her gym bag. Like the rest of us, she was puzzled, but she obeyed, dashing off to her bedroom with one arm across her chest. She had gone only a few steps when Mickey asked me to get the switch in his satchel — the one he'd had me stash in my room. I hurried into my room, pulled the bag out from under my bed, unzipped it, and pulled out the switch. It was very thin and appeared to be made of wood but it was very flexible ... and nasty looking. I gave it a test swing and it made a whooshing sound; wwwuhhfff. An image came to my mind of Mickey swinging it toward my bare bottom and I felt a squirt in my tunnel. I shook my head to clear it of the picture and carried the wicked thing back to the living room.

Jennie had already returned and was back in Sphinx position, and Brad was holding the gym bag on his lap. She was looking back over her shoulder to see where I had gone and her eyes widened in fear when she saw the switch in my hand.

"Alright, Jennie," Mickey said, in his businesslike way, "I'm going to finish up your punishment with a switching. We'll start with five and then ... well, what happens after that will depend on whether you seem to have learned your lesson."

With that, he took a position where Robby and I had stood and held the switch out a couple of feet behind Jennie's reddened ass. After a pause, he snapped his forearm and wrist and the switch whipped in a blur against her buns. The whoosh sound was punctuated with a quick "put" sound as it made contact on flesh.

Wwwuhhfff-put!

Jennie's upper body snapped straight up and her hands shot to her bottom. Her back arched as her face, with a grimace of pain, pointed up to the sky and she exclaimed loudly.

"Awwwarrrrggghhhhh!"

"Get back in position, Jennie," Mickey said evenly, but with a slightly threatening tone. "If you do that again, the switch won't count and you'll get another."

With her eyes watering, Jennie complied, resuming the Sphinx and remembering to raise her head, so her face could be seen. Across her already pink rear, a darker red stripe began to appear.

Wwwuhhfff-put!

"Urgghhh!" she grunted through clenched teeth. She managed to keep her position this time, but her right leg kicked back rhythmically as she tried to shake away the pain. Another stripe appeared parallel and slightly above the first.

Wwwuhhfff-put!

"Ooowwwoo! ... [sob] ..." she choked out breathlessly.

This time the left leg kicked back spasmodically, much to Robby's and Brad's delight. I sensed movement to my right and looked to see Dani. Her short red hair had grown damp with sweat and she was doing her micro hula again, but it was faster and much more pronounced. Anyone looking at her would have seen it, but she seemed completely unaware that she was doing it. She just stared, as everyone else was, at Jennie's rear where a third stripe now crossed the earlier two.

For the next one, Mickey grasped the switch in the middle and held it vertically between Jennie's ankles where her feet extended beyond the end of the table, so it was pointing at the floor. He snapped it up so fast it was blur.

Wwwuhhfff-put!

A short vertical fiery red stripe appeared almost instantly just to the left of, and parallel to, her butt crack.

"Grrggrrrhhhggg! ... [gasp] ... oh, God," she exclaimed, her face a twisted mask of pain.

A second later, he did it again, this time on the right side of her bum crack.

Wwwuhhfff-put!

"EERRGGgggwwwhhh!"

Her body shot forward this time, her head and shoulders extending out beyond the end of the table as her waist and knees straightened. She was now lying flat on the cushions, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the end of the table. She began to scissor-kick her legs furiously as if she was trying to swim away from the pain.

"Oh, oh, God, ... owww .... [gasp] ... hurts ... errh ... ahw ..."

Mickey tossed the switch to floor and folded his arms, watching, as were the rest of us, as Jennie's jerking and kicking and moaning slowly tapered off. She lay there breathing hard for nearly a minute before she realized that she was out of position. With a squeal of fright, she pushed herself back into her kinky Egyptian-god-with-a-submissive-streak posture. She looked fearfully back over her left shoulder at Mickey to see if he would make good on the promised penalty, but he had apparently decided to let it go, because he had turned his attention to something else.

Sportswoman of the Year

"OK, Brad," he said pleasantly, "go ahead and open that gym bag now and let's see what's in it."

Brad unzipped the bag and rummaged around in it with one hand, reporting what he saw.

"Hmm ... looks like a sports bra ... a sweatband ... a handball ... hair tie ... another handball ... another sweatband—"

"The handballs!" Mickey interrupted, "let's have a look at those."

What is it with Mickey and the handballs? I thought. Everyone else looked puzzled, too; except Jennie. In fact, she visibly stiffened at the mention of handballs. Hmm, that's odd, I thought.

"OK," said Brad, "here's one ... another ... and, oh, there's a third one. Here ya go."

He handed them over and Mickey and I saw that they were blue solid rubber balls, a smidgeon less than 2 inches in diameter.

"So, you're a handball player, Jennie?" Mickey said as he carefully laid the three balls on the cushion between Jennie's knees.

"Uh, yeah," she replied warily.

"What type do you play? 1-wall, 2-wall, 3-wall, or 4-wall? Probably, 2-wall, right? Because that's the kind that's most athletic clubs have."

"Uh ... yeah ... 2-wall," she replied with an odd uncertainty in her voice.

"I tried to take up handball once, years ago," Mickey continued with a nostalgic smile, "but I could never master the elbow block and I couldn't keep from stepping over the penalty line. How do you avoid that?"

"Oh ... well ... uh ... you know ... it just takes practice," Jennie said cheerily, but there was a nervous quaver in her voice.

There was a long, long pause as Mickey just stood there with his arms folded looking down triumphantly at Jennie. Finally, he spoke.

"Jennie, ..." he said, pausing for effect, "there's no such thing as 2-wall handball."

"There isn't?" she replied in surprise.

"Nope," he continued, "and there's also no penalty line in handball and no such thing as an elbow block. I made all those things up."

I couldn't keep silent any longer.

"Mickey, what the heck are you getting at? What does all this have to do with punishing Jennie?"

There was a chorus of muttered "yeah"s from some of the others.

"What I'm getting at," he said, still smiling in victory, "is that Jennie knows nothing about handball; hence, she does not use her handballs to play handball."

"Shit," Jennie muttered under her breath although we heard it.

As we all tried to process this, Mickey spoke again.

"So, Jennie, this is how you are going to prove that you have learned your lesson: you are going to explain to us what you do with your handballs. If you don't tell the truth, and I know the truth, I will resume your switching."

"No, not that!" Jennie almost shouted. "I'll tell. I'll tell!"

She was silent for a long moment, but when Mickey cleared his throat loudly she spoke again.

"I ... uh ... [sigh] ... I use them to play with myself."

There were several gasps of surprise around the room, one of them mine. Then we looked at each other and seeing each other's surprised faces made us all smile. The smiles grew into infectious giggles which built and built until we were all, save Jennie and Mickey, laughing hard and couldn't stop.

Jennie's head dropped to the cushion and she hid her face in it.

Robby was the first to get enough control over his laughter to speak.

"So those are her ... her ... toys!" he exclaimed, "Man, I wish I could see that!"

"Excellent idea," Mickey declared. "Jennie, I think you should demonstrate."

"Demon—?" Jennie began as her head jerked up in alarm, "you mean—? ... Oh, please, Mr. Daniels, don't make me do that!"

"Do what?" Mickey's voice suddenly became stern, uncompromising. "Do what you tricked Soo May into doing by turning on that dryer? Do what you pretended to 'catch' her doing? Do what you teased her about doing just before you pretended you were going to play handball?"

Jennie sighed and hung her head. She had no valid grounds for mercy and she knew it. Just as Angie had had to masturbate in front of us two weeks before, she would now have to as well. And, given what the two of them had done to me, it was an appropriate punishment.

Mickey made that throat clearing noise again, and Jennie slowly reached one arm between her legs and picked up one of the handballs that Mickey had placed on the cushion between her knees. But I found that I couldn't pay much attention because there was something nagging at the back of my mind — some unresolved riddle.

"Wait," I said, "there's something puzzling me."

Everyone looked at me. Even Mickey, for once, seemed surprised.

I thought about how Jennie had always claimed to have had great sex with her boyfriend after our sessions with Mickey; but I also remembered how she always made sure that she had her handballs with her when she went to see him. Then, I thought about the night she and Angie had humiliated me here. She had invited Robby to come and watch a movie. But why invite an ex-boyfriend? Why not invite her current boyfriend? She said that she had run into Robby, but running into an ex doesn't require you to invite him over.

If my life were a cartoon, a light bulb would have appeared above my head at that moment.

"Jennie," I said, "you don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

She sighed and said in a tiny voice, "No."

"And you haven't had one for months have you?"

"No."

"Wha?" Angie interjected, "so all those times you said you had great sex with your boyfriend after our Wine and Fantasy sessions, that wasn't true, it was really just you and ... and —"

"The handballs!" Dani interjected with a giggle.

"Yes," Jennie affirmed with another sigh.

"I see," Mickey said, and then, looking at me with admiration, he smiled and added "very insightful."

"But, Jennie," I asked, "where? ... how?"

"In the back seat of my car," she whispered.

So both Angie and Jennie had been self-pleasuring after our Wine and Fantasy sessions, I thought. The only difference between them and me is that I also did it during the sessions, at least since Mickey started attending.

Mickey's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Time's a-wastin', Jennie."

Slowly, her face red with embarrassment, Jennie brought the handball she was clutching to her mouth. She popped it in and worked it around for a few seconds, getting it wet. Then she picked it out and snaked her hand into the waistband of her panties.

"Just a moment, Jennie," Mickey admonished. "We have to be able to see what you are doing or you are not really demonstrating. Get those panties off."

"Oh ... shit," she said for the second time that night.

But she knew there was no bargaining with Mickey, with a sniffle, she rose up from Sphinx position to a kneel and put both her thumbs into the waistband of the undies. She paused, squeezed her eyes shut, took a deep breath, and then pushed them down to her knees in one sudden jerk. Quickly, she pulled first one side and then the other past her knees and then pulled the panties off her feet.

"YEAH!" Robby shouted out with glee, like a reindeer cheering on Rudolph.

I guess I couldn't blame him. After all, here was an ex-girlfriend, one who had rejected his advances, stark naked just a few feet in front of him. In the "he who laughs last" sweepstakes, Robby had won a top prize.

Jennie winced at his shout and turned her face away from him as she resumed the Sphinx.

Again, she wetted the handball in her mouth, reached back between her legs and began to rub the ball around her nether lips. Since my chair faced the end of the coffee table, her rear was pointed right at me. I had the best view. No one else, except Mickey standing a little to the left and behind Jennie, could see exactly what she was doing. One by one, beginning with Robby, they came over to where I was sitting to share my view. Robby sat on the left arm of the chair and Brad sat on the right arm. Dani came over from behind the sofa and stood behind my chair, and she was soon joined by Angie.

Jennie had closed her eyes and lowered her upper body so that she could rest the side of her head on the cushion. She was now in the "bottoms up" position I had been in our very first session with Mickey. She continued to roll and rub the ball around her privates. Before long the ball was glistening with more than just saliva, and the lips seemed to swell and bloom. In a couple of more minutes, it became apparent that the lips were now wrapped around the ball. Jennie continued to roll it within the entryway of her quim, stretching herself open. Soon the ball was halfway in and the lips were stretched obscenely around its circumference. Jennie's quim reminded me of nothing so much as a miniaturized version of cheap 1950s science fiction movie monster slowly but inexorably swallowing the hero's spherical spaceship. A minute later it was more in than out and Jennie's slowly roving palm was gently squeezing her lips against it until finally the ball disappeared altogether as the monster's lips came together again.

Jennie's right palm continued a slow circular massage of her pubis, which was now bulging around the handball. It was at this point that I became aware that Jennie was making small mewing sounds and her knees were very slowly spreading wider on the cushion. After a couple more minutes, we saw her left hand slide into view between her legs and she grabbed a second handball. The left hand disappeared and soon she popped the second ball into her mouth. After sucking it a few seconds, she brought back to crotch and began to roll and rub it over her pubis and clit just as she had the first one. Only now, of course, her happy clam was being squeezed between two balls; one inside and one outside.

After a few minutes of this, Jennie's breathing and mewing became louder, and we saw that the monster was hungry again. It was slowly beginning to suck in the second ball, too. Her hips began to twist from side to side and she became louder and louder.

"Mmmmhhhh ... [huh] ... unnnnhuuuh ... nnnahhh ... [huh] ... yahhhh ..."

It wasn't long before the insatiable monster had gobbled up in the second ball, too. Jennie frantically grabbed for the third ball and, eyes still closed, brought it to her mouth and hungrily licked it and sucked it. Soon it, too, was soaking and she brought it back to her crotch and began to roll it with her palm over her starving monster. With the other hand, she massaged her breasts and nipples.

"NNNNaahhh ... oh ... mmmmmhhhhhmmmm ... yes ... huhhhh ..."

"Damn," Robby whispered in awe.

Suddenly, she rolled over on her back, apparently oblivious now to our presence. Both cushions slid off the table so she was lying on her back right on the polished wood. She spread her legs wide and planted one foot on the floor on either side of the coffee table. Still using the palm of one hand, she rolled the last handball in a tight circle around her clitoral hood. Her neck arched so her face was practically upside down, her chin pointed to the ceiling and her mouth opened wide. Her moans began to resemble a musical refrain. There were two or three long breathy notes followed by a couple of quick staccato groans and then a kind of sigh of homecoming.

"Ohhhhoo ... ohhhhooo ... uh— uh— ahannn ..."

"Ohhhhoo ... ohhhhooo ... ohhhhooo ... uh— uh— ahannn ..."

"Ohhhhoo ... ohhhhooo ... uh— uh— ahannn ..."

After a while, her upper body began to slowly undulate: first her head and shoulders would rise up off the table, then they sank back again and her chest would rise, then the chest subsided as she arched her lower back, and finally her hips rose up off the table as she pushed down on the floor with her feet. Her ball-stuffed mons became the highest point of her body. The monster seemed to be straining up, hungrily snapping at that last ball.

As she neared her climax, her sounds became a steady machine gun.

"Uh— uh— uh— uh— uh— uh— uh— uh ..."

The undulating stopped and her knees straightened. One foot shot out and nearly kicked Robby where he sat on the left arm of my chair and the other nearly reached Brad on my right. The hand that she had been using to gently caress her breasts became more aggressive; squeezing hard and pulling at her nipples.

As she came, her legs actually rose in the air, almost pointing to the ceiling, and they spread wide. She dropped the ball she was holding and it bounced once on the table and rolled off. With both hands she squeezed her pubis around the swallowed balls.

"NNNNUUUHHHHHUMMMAH! ... [gasp]"

She sagged and exhaled deeply. Her arms and legs fell to her sides. After she lay there breathing hard for several seconds, she kind of "woke up" to where she was, and rolled over on her side, hiding her love nest from us. Then she removed the two handballs.

"Damn!" Robby repeated, out loud this time, "that was even better than Angie was."

"Well," said Mickey, "I think Jennie has been sufficiently punished, so—"

Before he could finish, Jennie dashed for her pants where they lay on the floor and put them on (skipping her panties), and then she put on her blouse. Angie, meanwhile, picked up her slacks to put them on, too.