The Discipline of Goldilocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare spill any of it or swallow yet," Papa said as the last few drops dripped onto her tongue. "Let me see my cum, use your tongue and play with it."

Gwen nodded, holding her mouth open and swirling her tongue through the pool of cum in her mouth. Papa smiled at her, not a condescending smile, but more of an approving smile. He told her to swallow and watched as she did so without question. Already she was turning out to be quite obedient.

"Sit up on your knees and spread your legs," Papa said before grabbing the Hitachi.

Gwen followed Papa Bear's orders and quickly found the wand against her clit once again. Papa held it underneath and behind her while his other hand slid up her front, cupping one of her breasts. Fingers pinched and pulled the nipple as he pressed the toy harder against her cunt. As she almost reached her peak, Papa Bear reminded her what she needed to say while she came.

"I'M YOUR SLUT!"

Goldie's cries filled the room one again as she came, her juices shot from her again, making a puddle on the floor as her body shook. She didn't know how long she came for, she only knew that when she was done she was gasping for breath and Papa was putting his things away. He looked over at her and realized that she had come around. He gave her a warming smile.

"There will be shift change soon," Papa said. "Get dressed. I'll have you out in another day or so. Good day... my slut."

Goldie slowly climbed to her feet and pulled her pants up as Papa finished gathering up his stuff. She gently stepped around the puddle on the floor, and hooked her foot on the chair after the male lifted his bag. He chuckled as she tried to pull it over and then moved it so she could sit down and wait for the officer. About two minutes after he had left the guard came in with a mop.

"Clean the floor before I take you back," the lioness said before adding with a smile and making Gwen blush. "I do love a squirter."

12