The Discovery

Story Info
Lisa & Hector make long-awaited discovery.
2.6k words
4.19
35k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my rendition of reality. The characters are real and the discovery is real. As my memory is not perfect, I took license with the actual details, and I hope you will not hold me in contempt for doing so. I hope you enjoy, I did.

As I lay in bed wondering what to do this morning, my thoughts went to Lisa. We shared an apartment along with a third roommate. Lisa and I had spent several months in some sort of relationship about 3 years prior. Things ended badly as I was cheating on her indiscriminately, but hey, there was a lot of nice, young pussy for the taking, and I had to take it... But I digress...

This Sunday morning was semi-cloudy and very sleepy as Sundays can be. Lisa and I had resumed our sexual relationship while I made it very clear that we were not an item, and could date whomever we wished. I knew that she would not date a soul as long as I was single and visiting her room consistently. I however, would go out with friends and live it up while trying to score some new ass.

Meanwhile, I knew back home was a nice piece waiting patiently for me to return. At any rate, I was contemplating sliding into bed with Lisa this morning so I could at least have the warmth and companionship of another person, rather than lying here all by myself. Just as the thought completed itself, I heard my door creak and in walks Lisa in an oversized t-shirt. Now let me describe her to the uninitiated. Lisa is about 5'6" tall and 125 pounds. She is a very lean and shapely young thing of 23. A former gymnast and volleyball player provided her the much sought after qualities of flexibility and stamina. She was VERY compliant in bed, while also being a very vocal and active participant in her sex life. She also was an elementary school teacher with blonde hair (like corn silk) and blue eyes. This also helped to add to your fantasies when lying in bed by yourself on a Sunday morning.

Lisa paused in the doorway to see if I was up. As I had my eyes closed, I simply kept them closed and pretended to be sleeping. I wanted to see if she would crawl into bed with me or if she would go downstairs for some breakfast. As I felt the mattress move, I knew that the former had won out in her head. I rolled over and looked at her as she joined me under the covers. Her big blue eyes looked for acceptance in my face, and I smiled to let her know that all was ok. She smiled and snuggled even closer. We got to talking about meaningless topics and catching up on the previous week along with what was to come in the week ahead. Meanwhile, our hands were kept at our sides, and we were behaving. Soon she rolled over and put her back to me so that we could spoon.

As she did, I lifted the covers slightly to get a better look at her nearly naked form. Her t-shirt had ridden up and I could see her panty covered ass. She wore light blue silk bikini panties. At that time, they were my favorite style of panties, as I had not yet experienced the power that a thong holds. Lisa's as is a sight to behold. On her small frame, it juts straight out surprisingly far, while also maintaining the slim width of a top notch athlete. In short, it was phenomenal, and the reason that I first noticed her. After gazing longingly at her ass, I felt a warmth and stirring in my loins. I knew I was going to fuck her that morning; it was just a matter of how, in which positions, and how many times. No woman will climb into bed with a man wearing that outfit and not expect to get fucked. As I slid into proper spooning position, I made sure that my dick nestled tightly between her butt cheeks. I also wrapped my right arm around her tight stomach and inhaled the morning aroma of her downy soft hair.

She giggled and sighed and pushed her ass back into me to signal that she enjoyed this closeness as well. That was the signal that I needed to begin this morning session of love making. I could now either get to hittin', or take my time. I decided to delay the inevitable and also prolong the experience and stroke her sensitive stomach.

After several moments, this caused Lisa to roll onto her back and spread her legs slightly. I continued to softly stroke her stomach, careful to stay away from her groin as well as her breast. She has gorgeous C cups that look absolutely enormous on her small athletic frame. I gradually stroked higher towards her beautiful breasts and lower to her soft pubic hair. Slow circular strokes brought me to the underside of her luscious boobs. I stayed a moment and teased the underside of her globes just to let her know that she would not be mauled this morning, but treated right. In college, her nipples were highly sensitive and she truly enjoyed having them teased and suckled. However, after I graduated her final 2 years saw other men pay and maul at those beautiful objects so much, that she lost a lot of sensitivity and generally expected men to just paw her tits, and not pay attention to the rest of her gorgeous body. How any man could ever do that, I have absolutely no clue, but that is their problem, not mine!

As I left the underside of her boobs, I slowly, steadily made my way farther south. I was heading straight for her pussy to tease and play there. It was time to get the morning started, and I was going to have a little fun at her expense. As I touched her panties, my fingers traced the outline of her waistband from side to side. I slowly slid my fingertips over the top of the waistband near her crotch, but made sure I stayed far away from her clit and pussy. Knowing Lisa as I do, I knew that she was ready for some direct stimulation and would not be happy with the delay. I also knew that every moment further added to her already heightened arousal.

I slowly made my way back to her waistband and slid my ring finger under the band. I hooked the elastic in my finger and just slid my finger back and forth along the band. This caused the panties to separate from her hot body and allowed a peek at her blonde bush. It also caused Lisa to lift her ass up in preparation of having her panties removed. I promptly removed my finger and started rubbing her stomach again. To her groans of frustration, I played dumb and asked "what's the matter".

Rather than verbally respond, Lisa simply removed the panties herself. I laughed and said "oh, I get it now". Shit, I got it when I heard the door creak open, but why point out the obvious? I slowly slid my hand back down, and covered her sparse bush. While a natural blonde, her bush had tinges of brown and blonde that we VERY attractive. Damn near mouth watering if you ask me... I gently slid my hand toward her upper pelvis and then back down. With my hand pointing downward I encountered her bush again, and split my fingers around her cuntlips.

Lisa has very prominent outer lips, and this caused them to push together in a peak of pussy lips. I ran my hand all the way down to her ass and back up again. Once back at the top of her pubis, I repeated the action knowing that she was quickly warming up and heading towards overdrive. On the upstroke I allowed my middle finger to wander to her pussy hole and feel the wetness there. Yes, she was very wet and ready. This caused a sigh to escape involuntarily from her lips. I did not linger at her opening and allowed my finger to trace upwards to her clit and over. I made sure the touch was light and constantly in motion. I just wanted to get her even more excited/frustrated if I could. And by her restlessness, it was working. She then threw a leg over my waist and began to kiss me. This kiss was full of love and passion. It was not overly aggressive nor was it overly romantic. The message that I got was that my ploy had worked and she was as excited as she would get. I felt that she was telling me to either get on with it or experience the same level of frustration when she got her chance.

I decided the inevitable had been prolonged enough, and to get on with it. I grabbed her ass and rolled her over on top of me. We never used rubbers and she did not take any birth control. This added to the excitement of it all. I knew that she did not sleep with anyone other than me, and I always used rubbers with other women. I never had with Lisa and I never would. It simply added too much excitement and provided an added touch of the forbidden to our lovemaking. I placed her on my penis as it lay on my stomach. I love the actual entry to be VERY slow so that I can watch the face of my lover at the moment of penetration. In this position, I could watch her as she slid her soaked pussy up and down my length of penis, before actual penetration. She slid her ass from my base to the head until she finally could take no more. She slid the head to the entrance of her pussy and began to push. I quickly grabbed her hips and held her still. I didn't want her to rush this.

I slowly allowed her to take me into her slick cunt. I slowly slid my 6 inches in about halfway. I then stopped her and reversed the motion. When just the head was in, I allowed her to take the whole length. This elicited a moan and a gasp from her. I held her hips in place and rotated my hips to grind her clit into my pubis bone. Little did I know that I had just hit the jackpot of all jackpots!

Lisa moaned loudly and placed her hands on my chest. She slowly lifter herself off of my cock and began fucking me. Slowly but with concentration and determination on her face. She slowly picked up speed until she was riding me at a fairly good clip. In certain positions I can come VERY fast with a partner who is fully into her work of riding me. This was one of those times. As I felt my come boil I decided I didn't want this one to be a quick one. I grabbed her hips and stopped the motion in mid stroke. Her eyes flew open in question. I smiled and began suckling a nipple. Lisa kept up a slow stroking motion as I lapped at her nipples. I then lay back down and wrapped both arms around her. I grabbed her at the hip bone and pushed down so that our bodies were mashed together. As I soon found out, this placed her sensitive clit in direct contact with my pubic hair, and sent her into outer space.

Lisa was not used to this position and had a hard time establishing a rhythm. The good news was that I could dictate everything. There was no stroking going on, so I could last a good while longer, while she was getting hers. Watching her facial contortions confirmed that she was experiencing some wonderful sensations. All of a sudden I was snapped out of my reverie by Lisa wanting to give me some pleasure as it was all going to her at that moment. I brushed her aside and told her to enjoy herself; we would deal with me later.

She promptly closed her eyes and went back into her own world of pleasure. I continued to push her hips into my pubis sending her hurtling toward a crashing orgasm. Her eyes flew open and she sat straight up. This allowed me to thrust my full length into her upright body while pushing her hips down for maximum penetration. At that moment she experienced the biggest orgasm of her life. I could feel her cunt walls grasp at my invading cock over and over and over. She was beyond control and her eyes were wide with surprise, fear, and excitement. At that moment I felt a wetness run all the way down my torso to pool at my clavicle.

We had just discovered together that she was a squirter.

At no other time in her life or our time together had she EVER squirted. But this direct contact on her clit was too much and she spewed a gallon of her female cum all over my upper body. I was blown away, this was like a porn dream come true. Lisa was extremely embarrassed and tried to disengage. There was no way I was going to let her drag her wet pussy off of my stiff cock, and there was no way that I was going to let this opportunity pass. I held her in place and calmly explained to her that this was nothing to be embarrassed about. I informed her that any reaction that our bodies had towards each other was natural and nothing to be ashamed of. I told her that I was VERY proud to be the one who discovered this with her, and that it was something we could share. In my head, I could not believe that this was actually happening. I had to make sure that she did not get scared off because I wanted MANY repeat performances. She slowly came around, but did not want to be on top any more. I rolled us over and allowed all the wetness to cover the sheets. I planned on fucking her hard, and the wetness of her come added to the depravity of it all. I slammed my cock home as soon as I was on top of her. It took her breath away, and that made me happy. I wanted her to feel the full force of my 200 pounds, and what her squirting had stirred in me.

I pounded and pounded away in the sloppiness that was now her pussy. I wanted to touch her cervix, and try to force my dick as far in her tiny body as I could. I lifted her legs on my shoulders and resumed the pounding. I lifted my torso a bit and grabbed her around the ankles. This made me feel like I was in total control of this little squirting slut and drove me toward completion. I could feel my come boil and I wanted nothing more than to bury my sperm deep in her sloppy pussy and add even more slime to what was already a slimy pussy. Common sense won, and I pulled out just as I began spurting. I spurted what felt like a pint of come onto her tight stomach as I lived out a wonderful orgasm.

I slumped beside her and looked over as my breath finally slowed, and we both smiled a knowing smile. This would not be the last time for her squirting...