The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She peeled off the dressing gown and stood naked, stroking her fingers up and down her red swollen lips.

Louis went up to her and she began caressing his chest, swaying slightly, then she poured some of the wine over his shoulders and as it ran down his chest and back, she began to nuzzle at his nipples. This started the two of them running their hands across her skin and I could see that Louis's cock was already hard, and she murmured, "Hmmm what's this?" before bending down to run her tongue across it. He put a hand on the back of her head, and she opened her mouth wide and took him in, her head bobbing back and forth until she moved back up, kissing his belly and chest, his neck and lips and ears, before wrapping her arms around him, his cock pressed flat against her belly, idly moving her fingertips across his black silky skin.

Geoff had been touching her back, kissing up and down to her neck, but he stopped and went across to a small trunk against the wall, opened the lid and rummaged inside, whilst she pushed Louis backwards onto the bed and began kissing him all over. I couldn't see what Geoff was doing, but then saw him holding a few items, including a large black dildo and a vibrator. He returned to the bed, picking up the handbag she had discarded much earlier on the way. She was lying with one leg raised up over Louis' leg, so was perfectly positioned for him to press the tip of the dildo between her lips, and she must have been very wet because he pushed it straight into her, and she turned her head towards him and moved her legs slightly, until it was fully inserted.

"What have we here?" Geoff said, taking something from the discarded handbag. I couldn't see exactly what it was, but he held up three small packets and read the label from one of them, "Levonelle-2, emergency contraception. So I guess you're not using anything else?"

"I thought of being fitted for a diaphragm, but didn't like the idea and when you offered me this weekend there wasn't time to get an IUD... so I'll be taking some of those tomorrow."

"Why three packs?" he asked.

"One for tomorrow, one for Sunday and a spare pack just in case."

"They might make you feel sick if you take some tomorrow. Do you want to feel ill, and miserable, or do you want to have sex?"

"Sex, Oh god, the sex. It turned me on so much when you both came in me before, the thought of all that sperm inside my body. It's been so long since I had a thrill like that. When I was young I got pregnant so easily that I can't have had unprotected sex more than a couple of times in my whole life, it was the first month, both times I had children. But I do have to take those," she said.

"Well, you have 72 hours from now to take them, isn't that right?"

There was a slight pause as she thought about the question and its inference, then she replied, "Yes, that's right. But they are more effective the sooner taken."

"That means you could leave it until you go on Sunday afternoon and it would only be 48 hours. Plenty of time and no risk of feeling sick. How about it?"

Before she could answer, Louis started to kiss her: from the movement of their heads they must have practically had their tongues down each others' throat. This went on for such a long time, and was so intense, that I could hear them breathing through their noses. Finally he broke away and moved down to concentrate on her nipples; she was closing her eyes for seconds at a time and her mouth hung open as her head moved back on the bed and she gulped air.

"Looks like it'll be Sunday afternoon then."

"Time to play", Geoff said, handing her a whirring vibrator. She took it and asked, "Like on the videos we watched?" then when he nodded she rolled onto her back, planted her feet flat on the bed with her knees up in the air and applied the tip to her clitoris. The fat dildo had slid out of her about half way, but with her free hand she pushed it back in, then took hold of the base and started to work it in and out.

I was astounded. In all the time we had been together I had never know her to use the toys I had bought except when I used them on her; in fact she had eventually thrown them away. But here she was doing it for two strangers -and with countless others watching on webcam. Then I realised – she knew what was expected of her because she had watched other women doing the same on those very webcams and them must have watched them again when they had been in the other room. I sat back to enjoy the show.

It was fascinating, watching her, and I tried to note the angle she held the vibrator and the rhythm of her plunging the dildo between her engorged lips. The guys moved her closer to the camera and I could see every detail, the growing wetness glistening on the shaft as it appeared and disappeared into her as she gave the lewd performance to the assembled watchers. Geoff and Louis were not idle either, sometimes sucking her nipples, sometimes kissing from her feet to her neck, sometimes resting a chin on her thigh and watching the black phallus as she worked it in and out. When they did that, her face was bright red, but eventually she started to give the tell-tale signs of increasing arousal that would soon reach its climax.

Louis went to the bedside table and picked up the pot of lubricant. Between breaths she asked, "Now, like in the videos we watched earlier?"

"Now," he replied.

"I've never done it before", she said, "and after what we discussed I was hoping you would give me that again."

"Don't worry," said Louis, "there will be plenty of that too."

"So... you're a virgin," Geoff said, smiling. "Which of us is going to have the pleasure of being the first?"

She looked from Louis to Geoff, I could imagine her thinking that Geoff's cock was slightly thicker, but Louis' was longer. She dropped the vibrator and Louis offered her the lubricant, which she scooped up with her fingers, then looked from one to the other, moving finally to Geoff. He opened a condom and rolled it onto his rigid shaft; she looked puzzled.

"We always use them for anal. But don't worry, we don't use them for anything else!"

She held the base of Geoff's cock with one hand whilst she smeared it liberally along with the other, slowly stroking her fingers along it with a fascination borne from the knowledge of the experience she knew she was about to have, making sure there was plenty on the tip and all the way down to the base. I wondered if she would be taking it all.

"Don't forget yourself", Louis instructed, and she took some more, lifted her legs high and wide and rubbed it slowly into her anus, looking into Geoff's eyes as she did. She turned over to kneel, supporting herself on her arms, and sighed, saying, "OK, I'm ready, do it."

Geoff got behind her, took his cock in his hand and rubbed the tip all the way down the crack of her backside, lingering as he passed it over the puckered hole, then he continued on and down until it passed between her lips and back up all the way past again, repeating this a few times. Every time he hit the spot, she tensed up and I could see her involuntarily chewing her lip. He stopped and started to caress her back and waist in slow circular movements, sliding the palms of his hands down across her cheeks, spreading them open and gently running his fingers inside the crack of her backside. Sometimes he would slip a finger into her cunt and I could see the effect this had, as her face opened in pleasure.

Louis lay on his back, beside her, and they started to kiss with increasing passion. Geoff continued moving his hands, focusing more on cupping her cheeks and spreading them apart, then pressed his finger slowly into her, working it in and out until she was accustomed to its presence. I knew that she liked this and it would always bring her quickly to orgasm if I did that whilst licking her. Louis picked up the still-whirring vibrator and held it against her clitoris as Geoff worked his finger into her until she was panting and moving her head in pleasure at the combined effect. He started to push it in and out, going in to the knuckle, then picked up the speed as she made appreciative noises, until he was working it fast and easy as she writhed on her knees. Soon he was doing the same with two fingers and she was taking it without any problem, so he moved behind her again, cock in hand, and put the tip against her anus. Now she was very turned on and didn't go tense like before. Louis started to tell her how they were going to fuck her again and again, filling her with their semen, bathing her womb with their sperm; she was nodding silently in agreement and lust and all the time I could see his arm moving as he was stroking the vibrator across her clitoris. From the webcam in the ceiling, as Geoff leaned back, I could see the full length of his cock positioned ready to invade her virginal passage.

"Oh god, oh god", she said as he pressed forward; she opened wide for him and his cock slid inside. She held her breath, her eyes wide and mouth open in an 'O' as he kept still for her to acclimatise, then he started to pump slowly in and out, a little at at time. "Ah... ah...," she said a couple of times and grimaced, but then she said, "God it feels so big, but... ah.. ah.. intense and ah... ah.. it's sending.. ah.. tingles all through me."

Geoff had started a steady slow rhythm and she was now taking perhaps a little over half his length in and out, in and out, catching her breath sometimes, but closing her eyes with pleasure as well.

"Ah... ah... god this could.. ah.. make me come ah.. again." She had been holding herself still, but now she started to move a little with him and he took this as a cue to increase his speed and depth, which made her cry out a few times as he took his enjoyment to her limits.

Louis moved off the bed and came back with some items in his hand, one was a remote control and he pointed it to a monitor on the wall, turning it on. I couldn't see the picture it displayed, but my wife looked over at it and said, "Is that ah.. what they're seeing?"

"Yes, if they have the ceiling camera selected", Louis replied.

Then Geoff looked at it too and really started to pick up the pace and she cried out; whether it was in pain or lust I couldn't tell, but I could hear their skin slapping together and in between the gasps that made her look away, she had her eyes fixed on the image we were seeing: an image of a white woman kneeling on a large bed being fucked furiously up the arse for the first time by a younger black man.

Louis put something underneath her, between her legs and I noticed a box appear at the top of my screen that said 'portable cam on'. I clicked it and was rewarded by a close-up shot of my wife's crotch, showing her red moist cunt lips and above them a black pole that was thrusting in and out of her anus.

"Don't ah... ahhh.. ah.. don't come yet, I want ah.. ah.. your sperm ah.. ah... in me."

At first the contradiction puzzled me, then I knew what she was asking. Geoff looked like he was going to take no notice, but Louis quickly opened a packet and held out a condom to her, which she attempted to roll onto him, but she was writhing about so much that she couldn't, so he did it himself, liberally applying lubricant to it.

Geoff then pulled out, discarded his condom, lay on his back and she immediately climbed over and on top of him. The portable camera must have been knocked away because the picture went blank, but on the overhead one I saw that she straddled his hips, reached down and guided his cock straight and deep into her waiting pussy and began to fuck him in earnest as he bucked up towards her. Louis got behind and she held still, then buried her head into Geoff's neck and shoulder, grunting as he slid his cock past her anal ring, impaling her on two cocks for the first time in her life. Geoff was struggling to keep still, just moving his hips, as Louis slowly pressed in, until he was fully sheathed inside her body, then withdrew fully before sliding back all the way again, repeating this slow movement over and over until she was squealing in passion every time, then she lifted herself up and started to move her hips against him.

"Oh god.. ahhh... ahhh... don't stop... ahh... ahhh... harder... do it harder..."

Louis increased his speed and, beneath her, Geoff started to thrust as well, sometimes alternately with Louis but sometimes both be on the same stroke, then Geoff cried out and she must have felt the warm wetness spurting into her womb, the thrill taking her over the edge, and she was coming too, her limbs shaking.

She was so turned on that even though she was sandwiched between them, I could see her pushing herself back and forwards on the two cocks, faster and faster, then she lay still on top of Greg, cuddling into him as Louis continued his unfinished business.

Louis kept going, as she lay still, occasionally giving a little moan or gasp. He finally reached down with his hand and pulled off the condom, changed angle and slipped into the dripping pussy that had just been vacated by Geoff, pulling her upwards until she was kneeling. He told her to move her legs together and, holding onto her hips, he pulled her towards him each time he thrust forwards, slapping against her.

"This will be the fourth time you'll be filled with sperm, have you had enough yet in that unprotected womb?"

"God that thought turns me on."

"So you won't be taking those little pills tonight?"

"No." He stopped, his cock fully out of her.

"Or tomorrow?"

"No." As soon as she said it, he rammed himself back in, pulling her hard against him, making her gasp, then he started to do it over and over; short, fast, hard, until she was ecstatic again.

"Do you want to get pregnant?"

She didn't answer, but hung her head down until her hair was in Geoff's face, all the while Louis continued his fucking, increasing speed, close to coming.

Finally she said, "Come in me again."

"Stay until Monday night."

"I'm expected back tomorrow."

"Tell him you've been offered an extra night. We'll fuck you another dozen times."

He had stopped, pacing himself. "Don't stop," she said.

"So you'll stay?" He gave one thrust, in and out.

"Yes."

"And not take the pills until after you leave?"

She thought about it, but he was slamming into her again, and I guessed that she was trying to work out the timing, but she was panting on each thrust, "Ah... ah... ah... No, OK, come in ah... me again."

He added his second load of sperm to the copious amounts already there, loud and fierce when he came, then they both collapsed sideways onto the bed with his hips pressed close to hers, his cock sealing her.

Geoff turned out the lights and I looked at the clock in the corner of my darkened screen; a little over three hours had passed. I wondered how long it took after sex for a sperm to find an egg; I soon found out from the internet: from 45 minutes to 3 hours. If she stayed until Monday night, she would be pushing the emergency pills to the limit, 72 hours. She had known that, yet she had agreed to stay with them until the latest moment, to be inseminated over and over, and then she had begged him to come in her again.

I waited a while, but the lights didn't come back on. About midnight I gave up checking back with the webcam and went to bed, but I couldn't sleep for thinking about what I had seen, so kept coming back to the PC for a look to see if they were up to anything. Eventually at about 03:00 I finally dozed off, then I woke some time after 9 the next morning and, as I was walking down the stairs, the phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello darling, it's me. I'm using the hands-free you bought me, in one of the treatment rooms, so you might hear a few noises."

I smiled at the thought and switched on the monitor as she spoke; I had left the PC running.

"Are you having a good time?"

"Yes, it's been great so far. In fact I can stay another night, free, what do you think?"

"Well since you've gone all that way, you might as well. Will you be staying for dinner on Monday night, or will you be back?"

On the screen, I could see that her body was glistening with a sheen of sweat and I wondered how many times they had already fucked her during the night and early morning; how many freshly-deposited pools of semen with its potent sperm that were already swimming their way up inside her cervix . She was lying on their bed with her legs spread wide, one foot pointing at each corner, with her arms pointing at the other corners. The whiteness of her skin against the black silk sheet, along with the thick white ropes that were bound around her ankles and wrists, accentuated the reality of her inter-racial submission. She had the 'bluetooth' headset on and Louis was holding his cock close to her mouth, between speaking to me she was giving it a gentle flick with her tongue; Geoff was very slowly teasing the tip of his thick cock around her pussy and, when he pulled back, I could see the wetness glistening on her lips. She was straining against the ropes, trying to get it inside her and she silently mouthed, "Fuck me, fuck me," to him then continued, aloud, "I'll stay here for dinner, I think, and I'll probably leave about seven Ah..." Just as she finished speaking, in a sudden movement, Geoff had pushed himself fully into her.

"OK, that's fine, I'll see you Monday night then," I said, thinking about the timing: the 72 hours would be up by 7pm.

"OK then, bye darling," she said quickly, and Louis nodded to Geoff, who was holding himself up with one arm and moving his hips, giving it to her slowly; then he applied the tip of a whirring vibrator to her clitoris. I even briefly heard it, and her intake of breath, on the phone before Louis pressed the button to cut us off. He didn't remove the headset and she was trying not to make any noise, looking at him, nodding towards the phone because she didn't know if we were still connected. He didn't give anything away and leaned forward, pressing his cock into her mouth. She lifted her head to take it, then Geoff really started to work his cock – it looked as thick as her arm - and with the effects of the vibrator and the two of them she couldn't help breathing hard through her nose and giving little grunts, all of which I could hear courtesy of the sensitive microphones they were using with the webcam. Louis put a pillow behind her head, holding it up as he fucked her mouth, then he pulled the headset off and tossed it away.

With his hand on her belly, Geoff asked her if she wanted him to pull out this time, or was she ready for more sperm in her womb, then he started to rub her belly in circles with the flat of his hand, brushing her hair lightly each time and all the while building up his rhythm.

"This lovely flat belly... will soon be filled with seed... and if you don't take your pills, what else will it be filled with?"

She groaned with lust and began sucking and licking Louis with rare abandon. He moved nearer and further away, and from left to right, so that she had to extend her neck and move her head to keep his cock in her mouth, but she was so turned on by what they were doing and saying to her that she struggled against the binding ropes to do just that.

I could see that her mouth was wide open where her lips clamped onto his shaft; she was taking about the first third, or maybe half of his length, but she was going faster and faster, which I knew signalled that she was getting close to coming herself. Geoff had dropped the vibrator and grasped both his hands round her backside, pulling her towards him and telling her that he was filling her womb as he came, pounding deep and fast inside her; from the muffled cries I knew she was orgasming too and I could see her feet were straining against the ropes as she tried to grind her hips into Geoff. It must have been ten seconds or more before her writhing subsided, but all the time she continued to suck Louis, who lay on his side so that her head was turned to one side; I could see the outline of his cock bulging in her cheeks.