The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had all had her at least once – I had lost track - and by that time she had orgasmed herself over and over again, but the first ones were hard again and she was handed a tube of lubricant to apply herself, saying now she would be fucked three at a time, all holes filled together; Geoff and Louis made them use condoms for anal, but they would remove it at the final moment and spray their juice into her before the eye of her anus closed, so that eventually all of her orifices were filled with juices, but with seven of them all together there was no break until she said she had to go to the toilet. She staggered when she got up and as she walked away you could see the sweat running down her back, her lips were wet and the semen was running down her legs from the black guy that had just added yet another load to the others. She returned and drank some water, then went up to each one of them in turn and kissed and caressed him, saying, "Do it to me me again," to them all until they started all over again, and she finally lay exhausted, and they were all drained of the seed that must have filled her womb to overflowing.

Louis picked her up, she put his arms around his neck and he carried her to the door. She said something about not wearing anything, but he just laughed and continued into the street. It was dark and there were a few black guys hanging about outside that ogled her body, asking her if she needed fucking, but she just smiled wanly at them and said, "Maybe next time," the he put her down and she flopped onto the back seat of their car. She lay down flat and the movie stopped as the car moved off, but I imagined them driving through the town with her lying naked for anyone to see.

On the Sunday morning when I looked at the webcam they were eating breakfast in bed, Louis on one side of her and Geoff on the other; they were very jovial and there were a lot of juvenile comments about her eating sausages and along the lines that they had done their best to fatten her up the day before. From the things that they said it was apparent that they had already had sex that morning, before they had made breakfast for her, and that they were going to take it easy for the day. I watched for a while and then left them to it, when I came back they had gone and it was mid-afternoon before they reappeared, slowly removed their clothes and proceeded to ravish her lithe body in a very sensual and loving fashion, with a lot of foreplay and gentle screwing, only occasionally showing flashes of the intense and passionate fucking of the previous days.

I had to go to work on the Monday, so I didn't see what happened at all, but when she arrived home she looked tired and said she was feeling sick, it must have been something she had eaten, and she was going to have a bath and go to bed. Of course I knew it was the effect of the pills.

The events I have attempted to described above all took place last year during the autumn. She went back to them two months later, for another weekend, and I watched my wife on the webcams as Geoff or Louis alternately were wrapped by her legs and taken into her lusting body, as they came inside her again and again whilst she was racked by orgasms until it seemed that she had absorbed so much of their semen that she surely her womb must be filled with sperm and any eggs she possessed would all be fertilised; that the emergency contraception she took almost 80 hours afterwards would have no chance to save her. Perhaps it was her age, or maybe the pills were more effective than they claimed to be, but after a few anxious days waiting, her period came again.

In January and March, she went to them during the week, just for a single daytime visit, the first time it was just Louis and Geoff, but on one Tuesday in March I watched – I had to have the day off work - as she gave herself to a different group of their friends, again all black. One particular image from this visit, and what happened afterwards, sticks in my mind:

My wife was face down on their bed, facing away from the headboard so the camera in the wall was pointing straight into her crotch; the semen was running out of her body, like a burning candle that has been tilted on its side, so that the wax falls from it in a steady drip, drip, forming a solid white puddle as it sets where it lands. The sheets were all black and she was surrounded by five black men, lounging by her side, their cocks wet and their bodies glistening with moisture from their recent exertions. The contrast between the colour of the sheets, her ring of lovers and her white body made her look as if she was glowing, like she was in a painting by an old master that you might see in a museum, a brilliantly depicted naked figure full of life and vitality.

She turned over slowly, covering her vulva with her hand and squeezed her lips together to stop the fluids escaping.

"Do you know what day it is?"

None of them knew, but they made a few guesses, her birthday, my birthday, and that sort of thing.

"It's ovulation day. I took my temperature this morning. I thought it would be, which is why I asked to come today."

"Well you've certainly come a few times today!" Louis joked as he squeezed a nipple.

"I was so turned on by the thought of it, doing it today, I thought I would come before any of you had even touched me."

"So that's why you asked us all to come as quickly as we could, not to pace ourselves."

"Yes."

"Well, you got your way. And if it wasn't for those pills you always take before you leave, who knows what would happen."

"I didn't bring any this time."

"I think we should fuck her again."

They did, and they seemed to be powered by the knowledge that she had arranged it for then, they were wondering which of them would be the one, or maybe there would be more than one, how did she feel about quintuplets, all with a different father, that would be something for the record books.

I knew that she didn't really want a baby. We were in our forties and when she looked at older women with small children, she always said she was glad we had them when we were young.

She didn't know I had taken the day off work and on Tuesday nights I go out, so when I got back she was home. She seemed edgy, so I left her with the TV and sat in the other room reading. Later when we were in bed and I cuddled up to her, even though she had showered before I got back I could detect her sexual scent, the way it always is at that time of the month. I caressed her and I wanted her; I wondered if she was thinking about the five black guys she had been screwing all day because she was instantly wet when I touched her, she rolled around in the bed with me and we made love passionately. As she knelt for me with her head on the pillow, shuddering with each stroke, I watched my cock sliding in and out of her and I wondered if any of the juices still contained their semen, if my own would dilute the sperm that were undoubtedly still in her body. I looked at the way her lips stretched around my shaft and I could see in my mind the black poles that had stretched them only a few hours before. I was pleased that mine was comparable, you often read that all black men have much bigger cocks than white, but some of us are not so inferior after all.

I licked my finger and pressed it gently into her anus easing it into her a little at a time, she never asks me to do this, but usually enjoys it, and it is almost guaranteed to make her come. She passed me the tube of lubricant that is kept in my drawer and quickly used it, all the while sliding in and out of her body. As she built up to orgasm I told her I was going to fuck her there – something she had always refused with me but not with them – and to my surprise she said "yes, fuck me there, after I come." I think she thought she was with them, but I took her at her word and she even handed me the lubricant that had only previously been used on my fingers. I entered her tightness slowly and built up a gentle rhythm, but she told me to go harder and faster; I remembered how they had fucked her the previous time she had been with them and I did the same; she made some remark afterwards about how she should have tried it before. I told her we'd definitely be doing it again, then we both fell asleep.

The next day she seemed edgy once more and I knew it was because she hadn't taken any pills. When she was watching TV in the evening I read an eMail she had sent to them, saying so, and that she still hadn't been to get any. They had replied saying it was entirely up to her, but also how much they had all enjoyed fucking her knowing that she hadn't made any arrangements that time. She had said that she didn't know what to do, but it had been such a turn-on doing it completely unprotected and without even having the pills available for afterwards. Every time she thought of what could happen, which she had been doing since she got back, it turned her on. Even though we only usually have sex two, or at most three, times a week, that night when we got to bed she said she was feeling very randy and I took full advantage.

The next day when I got home from work, she said she was feeling sick, using the same story as before that it must have been something she had eaten, but I knew that her rational self had overcome her lust and she had been to get the emergency contraception again. I still didn't want a new baby in our house, and neither did she, but I now knew that the thought of her being pregnant turned us both on immensely; for me it was perhaps partly because I knew she would have to explain about her lovers, and tell me that the baby would be black. Both of us would want to let it run its course, not because we are religious or morally superior but because for us the only reasons for anything else would have to be be very serious medical ones.

Later in the month, after her period had started, she told me that she had to go on a week-long training course for work, early in June, and that she would be away for the weekend too because it started with a team activity. I could imagine the team she would be playing with, and sure enough, the arrangements had been made by eMail and she had told them it was again the 'right time' and that she wouldn't be bringing any pills with her, like last time. She said that because she would be there a full week she wanted to try The Dungeon challenge and they had replied that they would arrange it for the Saturday.

For the rest of that month and the next, Evelyn was more than usually aroused and we had a great time. No doubt I was thinking the same as her when we were in bed, although she didn't know it; I was imagining her with them, and the risk she was taking turned me on so much it was difficult for me not to come as soon as I touched her – but I did my best! It is rare for her to orgasm just from normal sex, but for those weeks it was like she was high on aphrodisiac; Until that time I had never known her be so wet and want sex so much. One day, when I opened the door after coming in from work, she was standing naked in the hallway and she pushed me down to the floor, straddling me there, her hands shaking as she opened my trousers just enough to expose my cock, which had instantly hardened when I saw her. She had made a romantic dinner and had already had a few glasses of wine, then after we ate she wanted it again; as we sat drinking more wine afterwards she got pretty drunk and I noticed that she kept a hand on her belly, sometimes stroking it up and down, not realising how that made her look.

On the Friday morning in June I kissed her goodbye and wished her luck with the team activity then I left for work. She had said that she planned to leave at around 3pm, to get there in plenty of time, so I waited until half-past and called our home number. There was no answer so I knew she had left. I made an excuse and left work early, so as not to miss anything on the webcams.

Louis and Geoff must have given her a key, because she was naked and waiting for them on the bed when they got in, and with those two my wife was even more desperate to be screwed than she had been with me for the few weeks before. She hardly spoke until they had both done it, then as they were resting she asked them about their plans for the next day.

"Did you arrange The Dungeon?"

"Yes, and we've also made some other special arrangements for you. Let me look in your handbag." She smiled, got up and passed it to him; he emptied it onto the bed and examined the contents.

"Did you bring pills with you this time?"

"No."

"Not in your luggage either?"

"No."

"And you're not using anything else, and it's the worst time not to be?"

"No. And Yes."

"Then you know what could happen."

"Yes, and it makes me want it so much; every time you come inside me it sends a fantastic thrill through me, knowing what could happen, and that there is nothing to stop it; and there isn't going to be this time, even if I change my mind when I get home, it will be too late."

"There won't be any white guys this week."

She practically leapt onto him; she was like a wild animal, pawing at his skin and biting his neck, rubbing her still-dripping crotch against his leg, licking his cock like her life depended upon it until it was totally hard, then she sank down onto it and began riding him as he thrashed across the bed, jerking her up with his powerful thrusts until he cried out and came.

She hugged him close and tight, then looked at the webcam, her eyes lit with with an intense and burning passion, then at Geoff who was waiting for her on his back with his cock flat against his belly, the tip at his navel. Carefully sliding off Louis, she quickly spread her legs across Geoff's waiting body, reached down to guide him into herself and with her hands pressed on his chest began to work her hips furiously, taking him right out to the tip and then pushing back until their bones met. A few times she went too far and lost him on the upstroke, then I saw the mingled drips of semen and her juices that ran from her lips before she filled herself again.

She used every trick in the book to get them hard again after each time and I lost count of the number of times they did it to her that night.

When she woke on Saturday morning, Geoff and Louis were already dressed and they sent her straight to get ready for her trip to The Dungeon. I wondered if I would be able to follow the events there, or if I would have to wait and hopefully download a video, as I had done before, but was delighted to see that there was a new link on the website led to the venue itself. I had only to wait for them to arrive and it said that the webcams would be started.

Louis and Geoff led her into the room, which was filled with all kinds of apparatus. The only thing she wore was a pair of handcuffs.

She had not seen the Master of the Dungeon before, but he went up to my wife and introduced himself by cupping her crotch in his right hand, then worming his fingers into her, and by pinching one of her nipples hard with the other.

"Are you completely willing to submit to my pleasure?"

"Yes."

She rose up onto her tiptoes, as he pushed his fingers hard and deep inside her.

"Even though it will leave you with marks on your body?"

"Yes."

He kissed her hard on the neck, leaving a red imprint behind.

"Even though you will be watched the whole time?"

"Yes."

He gestured to the wall where there was a large darkened window, and to the webcams.

"Say Yes, Master."

"Yes Master."

"Even though you are using no contraception?"

"Yes Master."

He pressed his hand to her belly and looked into her eyes.

"If you wish to leave, you must say your name three times. Do you understand Evelyn?"

"Yes."

"Now go and bend over that bench; I will have to spank you because you forgot to use my proper title."

Over then next few hours they did all kinds of things to her and, although once or twice over the years we had played at bondage, it was nothing like we had done. On the whole she had a good time, up until when they introduced her to a machine they called the 'Spinning Jenny'.

"This machine was inspired by suggestions made by one of our other visitors. You will see why later, but first we have to find your size. Come over here."

"Yes Master."

He opened a cupboard to reveal a long line of tapered dildos, all the same length but of increasing diameter, took one out, lubricated it and passed it to her.

"Try this." He looked at it critically as she inserted it. "Do you think you could take the next size up?"

"Yes Master."

This continued until she was using one so large that she had to ease it inside and when he asked her about an increase, this time she said no.

"In my experience, when a woman says it's the biggest she can take, it's always possible to use the next size up."

He took the next larger one from the cupboard and fitted it to the machine, then switched on a camera that was aimed down at a flat leather-covered table inside the 'Spinning Jenny'. It was shaped approximately like the outline of a woman, with her legs spread wide apart, and it was pivoted at the centre so that they could turn her head-over-heels. There was a large circle, like a curved ladder, reminiscent of a hamster-wheel, and the table was mounted inside it.

She climbed on and they placed her feet against two blocks, securing her ankles with straps, then fastened another across her hips and then two that criss-crossed between her breasts and across her shoulders so that she couldn't move. He made some adjustments of the angle and turned a wheel, so that the dildo pressed into her about half way.

"Now grasp the rungs with your hands and hold yourself steady whilst I take off the brake."

"Yes Master."

"Now move the table with your hands so that you are upright."

She moved round about thirty degrees and stopped, gasping. The camera had moved too and, since it always showed an upright view of her body, I could see that the rotation was linked to the dildo in some fashion, so that as she turned, it pressed into her deeper, presenting an amazingly lewd spectacle. The inserted part looked as thick as her arm and the thickest section was yet to come. Very slowly, she continued turning until she was upright, it was fully inserted, and she was panting with her mouth wide open.

"God, it feels huge, it's really stretching me."

"You will get used to it, if not today then tomorrow or the next day. For every three revolutions you make yourself, you will get a point towards the challenge, but first you must be prepared so move back to the horizontal."

As she did so, the door opened and a woman entered followed by a line of men that reached back to the door. The first one climbed on top of my wife and they withdrew the dildo; it was quickly replaced by his cock. They strapped him onto her and she was rotated until she was almost upside down.

"Hello Evelyn, I'm Jenny. I have come to help prepare you, but you have to help too by sucking the next one whilst I work on this one."

The next in line bent down and my wife started to suck him. Jenny started to massage the scrotum of the first, then began working her hand up and down on his cock and licking all the way around his anus."

"I had sucked them to nearly coming before we came in," she said as she worked on him.

"I'm coming."

Surprisingly he had kept quite still the whole time, and remained so, but the one my wife was sucking kept pulling away, so I knew he was close to coming too.

When the first had finished, he withdrew carefully and Jenny squeezed the last drops into my wife's body as her lips closed together, then the Master replaced the dildo, pressing it fully home, and they rotated her back to horizontal.

The second was strapped onto the machine on top of her and she was rotated to near-vertical, the dildo withdrawn and replaced by his cock, then Jenny performed her ministrations again. This procedure was repeated with the third and fourth and Jenny spoke to her again.