The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought it would be thrilling if I knew that none of their sperm could run out of me after they came, so I asked them to make this machine so that my cunt was vertical the whole time. The dildo provides a perfect seal whilst they change over."

I could see that the treatment was really arousing my wife, because she had characteristic red flushes on her skin, and she was sucking the next one with great enthusiasm; so it continued.

After the tenth, they all left, just leaving the original group and Jenny, with my wife inverted and plugged by the large dildo.

Jenny knelt down and took my wife's hand, placing it on her belly.

"Six months ago they did this same thing to me, it was the second time they had done it. In six months time your belly could be the size mine is now. At the moment you have ten times the normal amount of semen inside you and it's all sitting in a pool directly over your cervix. What you need now is to orgasm, so that your contractions suck some of it inside your womb. The pressure from the dildo will help."

Jenny stood and they handed her a vibrator, with which soon made my wife come, then she started to work a finger into her anus, keeping the vibrator trained on her clitoris, until she came again, her arms draping loosely on the floor and her head moving from side to side in the throes of her second orgasm.

"Now you will have plenty of sperm swimming round inside you; it's time to work that dildo in and out so see if the rest can be encouraged to find their way."

She turned round and round, slowly at first then faster and faster, turned on by the thoughts in her head and the thrill of the risks she was taking. She didn't stop until she was exhausted and dizzy; they withdrew the dildo and helped her to stand, but when she looked between her legs hardly anything was running out of her body despite the fact that she was still stretched open wide.

I found out later that they did this every day that she was there.

It is now December and she went up to stay with them for three to five days last Thursday. I am expecting her back on Sunday, but now that she has stopped working it doesn't really matter how long she stays. She phones me every day, and this morning the first thing she said was, "I can't believe they still get so turned on when they see me. Three of them, they just fucked me, one after the other, and then they said that two more will be coming this afternoon."

I turned to the monitor so that I could see her on the webcam. She was sitting on their bed leaning back on the headboard, holding the phone in her right hand.

"Now that's not a very good view for the people watching, is it," I said.

"Move nearer to the edge and put your foot on the floor."

"Now lift your left knee up, so that we can see the wetness of their semen between your legs and turn towards the camera a bit more." She smiled at us 'watchers' and rotated her hips slightly to give a better view.

"That's better. Your aereola seem to have darkened even more and your breasts look a bit bigger."

"Yes, they are quite heavy now, and they loved fondling them."

"I bet they did. I love fondling them. And I love the way your belly has swelled out and you are so obviously pregnant, there is no way you could hide that from anyone now.

"It's getting difficult to find a comfortable position for them to do it to me. I don't think I'll be coming here again, after this time."

"Yes you will, but not for quite a while."

"It's still a thrill when they screw me, knowing what they did and how it happened. It makes me wet just thinking about last June." She briefly put her left hand on her belly. "But perhaps not as much of a thrill as it was then."

"Don't worry, you will get that thrill again."

"But I don't want to get pregnant again."

"You didn't want to get pregnant last time, as I remember you saying. But next year you can go to them on a day outside the fertile part of your cycle, avoiding days 10 to 18."

"But you know that method has a 20-30% failure rate."

"Well yes, but that's for women in their twenties. Just look at it the other way around, four times out of five it's perfectly safe. Then every fifth time, you could take the emergency pill, just to make certain. You were really turned on by it weren't you?"

I could see that she had understood the logic of my explanation – she knew just as well as I did that it was a flawed argument – but it sounded sufficiently plausible that she could live with it.

"Yes."

"Then if you find it really turns you on again, you will be able to extend it a bit, just avoiding days 11 to 17. That will hardly increase the risk at all"

She didn't say anything, but her empty hand had strayed to her crotch and she was gently stroking herself.

"Then if that goes alright, I could just avoid the most risky time, say days 13 and 14."

She started to rub her clitoris in small circles and was soon breathing hard.

"Yes. But just think what an extra boost it would give you if you did it on those days, just now and then, as a special treat. I could always toss a coin afterwards, to decide if you should take the pills or not."

"Maybe just once a year I could do that."

"And in the unlikely event that you do get pregnant again, the next year it will be even less likely."

"Ahhh...," she panted, "that feels so good."