The Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
May shows him a new path to pleasure.
1.5k words
3.44
14.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers

I stepped out of the elevator and headed for my apartment, steeling myself to tell May it was over. She had gotten too over the edge recently. No doubt about it, she was beautiful and almost always horny. Her soft pale skin was flawless and her body was perfect. Her eyes were captivating, as was her smile. She was athletic and powerful. She was just this side of perfect. The problem was her fetish: blood.

Now, I have no problems with people's fetishes. Some of them I enjoy. I was even willing to give in to May's every now and then, but it had been steadily growing. Every time I gave in, she wanted more and more of my blood. She told me that she wanted to cut me open and take it all. At first, I thought she was telling me a fantasy of hers but she was serious. I had left, trying to clear my head. I mean, what do you say to that? 'Sure, cut me open, drink my blood and kill me?' I couldn't handle it anymore.

Aside from that, I thought she was cheating on me, bringing other guys and maybe women, into our bedroom. I didn't know what they did and I didn't want to know. I just wanted her out. I couldn't stand it anymore. It was over.

I paused outside the door, taking one last chance to clear my mind. The key hovered outside the lock when I heard her moan from inside. Damn her! She had brought someone over while I was gone! That was it. Done. But I wanted to see who it was. I figured it was Blake from across the hall, but I wasn't sure. I quietly slid the key into the lock and turned it, keeping the door pulled tight against the frame to keep it from making noise. I quietly slid my shoes off and tiptoed across the carpet to the bedroom door, barely peeking an eye around the doorjamb. I had to fight not to puke.

May was lying on the bed covered in blood. There was a man's body lying on the floor, cut open from neck to groin. There was a knife planted in its stomach, pinning it to the floor. She wasn't even touching herself and May looked like she was about to orgasm. I put my hand to my mouth as she screamed; writhing on the now-red sheets, splatter all over her face. I crept a little further into the doorway and in her thrashings; she turned and saw me, her mouth in a grin that oozed blood, running down onto her cheek. She lazily crooked a finger at me and beckoned me into the room, her chest heaving with pleasure, her breasts coated with blood.

Against my will, I stepped into the room; my stomach feeling like it was going to drop out of me. There was a small pool of cooling blood around the body. I could smell it from a few feet away. Again my stomach revolted, but I couldn't stop myself. It was like she had some kind of power over me.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered. Some force greater than myself moved my hands, my keys dropping to the hardwood floor with a thunk. They pulled my shirt off and tossed it into the blood pool. My pants followed, kicked off to my left and laying there in a pile. I shivered, a jumble of fear, excitement and the cold. Somehow, through it all and despite my best efforts, my penis felt like an iron bar. The scene around me churned up something inside of me that I both wanted to embrace and felt revolted by.

May turned on her side, letting me look at her, while inviting me to the bed. Her dark skin looked as if it was rusting, her dark hair matted and tangled. Her smile got wider and I could see blood staining her normally pearly white teeth. Her hand moved up her belly, pushing the congealing blood around on her skin.

I stepped to the side of the bed and she reached out to grab my raging erection, her bloodstained hand turning my pink penis dark red with her strokes. She pulled me to her, my knees bending to rest against the red sheets, my hand pressing down into it as she pulled me closer to her crimson body. She pulled me to her and rolled over, placing my back squarely on the soaked sheets and mounting me, sliding her sickly slick body against mine, a soft moan escaping my lips as her skin brushed my hardon, the bare skin of her pelvis always an incredible turn on.

I felt her hard nipples against my chest and her mouth against mine, her breath warm and tasting metallic on my tongue. With no hesitation, I sucked her tongue into my mouth, tasting the blood there, feeling my stomach start to heave but my cock grow eve harder. From where I lay, her eyes looked as though they had turned red, matching her body. She pressed against me, wriggling against my shaft, torturing me with her skin, moving up only slightly and letting me slip into her, my excitement and revulsion fighting, revulsion losing as she claimed my body for her own.

She moved up and down on my, looking like a ruby Goddess. My hands went to her tacky skin, moving up and down her sides and onto her breasts, mashing them together. She leaned away from me, leaning back against my thighs and riding me quickly. The wet bed on my bad and the blood stained woman on my cock brought visions of vampires into my head, hot female vampires who killed their prey when they were done playing with them. The smile on her face, along with closed eyes, made her more beautiful than ever, but the splatter on her face made her seem more evil, more depraved. I reached down and coated my hands in blood and ran them over her body, making her moan louder, reaching up to touch her face, groaning when she sucked my fingers into her mouth.

May sank onto me again, screaming her orgasm to the ceiling, her head thrown back, her mouth wide. She threw her head forward and growled down at me, whispering 'Fuck me,' her breath now sweet while still having the same tang. I pulled her close and rolled over, trapping her beneath me, my cock never leaving her wetness. Now I pounded her, just like she always wanted it, her hands twisting in the crimson sheets. I leaned down to kiss her but she wrapped her arms around me and bit into my neck hard, groaning as I fucked her harder than I ever had before.

She wrapped her powerful legs around my waist, her heels digging into my ass, pulling me in deep with every thrust. She pulled her mouth away from my neck and I could see a thin coating of fresh blood on her lips, the sight making me groan again and fuck harder still. She kissed me deeply and I could taste my own fluid in her mouth and much to my dismay, I enjoyed it, sucking on her lips and tongue, wanting more. She reached under her pillow; the white pillowcase only barely sprayed red, and pulled out a small knife, one that was about the size of a paring knife when opened. May opened it and made a small cut on her chest, right underneath the collarbone. I growled and plunged my mouth to it, sucking up her salty red fluid and feeling my orgasm approaching, shaking my head and sending my mind out of my body to hold on, to please May. Soon, May gripped the bed sheets and screamed another orgasm, her body writhing and pulling the sheets loose, her breath coming in deep, ragged gasps.

"May," I whispered, trying to control my own breathing and failing, a small drop of blood dripping from my lips and falling to her still crimson skin. "I'm going to cum."

She snarled and grabbed my throat with one hand and pushed me off of her. "Not there, you aren't." She turned around and lay down in front of me, her head under my still raging cock, her pussy facing away from me. "Jerk it," she ordered. "Cum on my tits."

I grabbed my shaft and pulled it quickly, her wish my command. It didn't take long before I fired stream after stream of cum all over her chest, May tugging on my balls as I orgasmed. Once I had stopped spurting, she pushed me away from her and pulled her breasts to her mouth, tonguing up my cum and the blood there together. I swear she had another orgasm just from that.

When it was all said and done, I looked at May and her blood covered body and I realized what she did to me, what the blood did to me. I knew things would never been the same. I raised my eyes to hers and she looked back into mine and we came to an understanding without speaking. I was hers now and she was mine, neither dominant, neither submissive.

"May," I said softly with a grin. "I have an idea of where we can get more." She smiled back and pulled me down into another kiss.

Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers