The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was lightheaded with relief even though his whole body was throbbing. He had no idea what had just happened but was too weak to think. Rhys reluctantly let him go, helping him out of the cage and holding him by the arm as they walked up to Squeak at the door.

Squeak nodded for a guard, saying the approaching officer would take Jamie to his cell. Rhys tensed with worry but relaxed when he saw it was Alan Camlin, one of the guards he had on his payroll. They shook hands and he nodded at him in silent agreement; he would take care of Jamie, there would be no ambushes from Ace or anyone else.

Rhys made a mental note to give him a bonus for his trouble. For keeping his baby safe.

His baby?

Oh God, yes. His baby.

He knew at that moment, as he squeezed Jamie's hand reassuringly and they were led in different directions, that he was well and truly lost.

TO BE CONTINUED...