The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie jerked as he came again, screaming into Rhys' mouth as the big cock bore down relentlessly on his prostrate, warm creamy come splashing on both their chests, his head lolling wildly with the unabating pleasure. Small hands tore at the broad chiselled back that was winding all the madness into him, unable to make much of a mark as he was too overcome. His body was a mass of nerves, shuddering helplessly in mindless abandon and sending vibrations to Rhys's determined cock and completely undoing all its resolve.

Rhys began to thrust involuntarily, unable to hold back anymore.

"Yes...yes...awww fuckkkkk." Jamie cried against Rhys' mouth as he felt himself explode and melt yet again and again until he feared that he was going to die from too much pleasure. He lost himself by the third thrust and his eyes rolled out of sight as more come escaped him with heated force.

"Fucking hell..." Rhys choked out, fighting to control himself as electric fire burned through his head. He only managed to keep from thrusting fully, just keeping it at about an inch out and then back in. Fuck, his Jamie was so tight and gasping around him. And he was getting tighter, gripping him erratically as he climaxed for the third time; endless hot spasmic warmth hitting his neck.

He was going to come...oh hell yes.

The heat of Rhys' release tore out of him in fiery spurts seemingly all the more intense from the torture of holding back and he was whimpering for Jamie, his explosion and the sounds of ecstasy making the small man feel bursts of fiery pleasure spread through him all over again. Rhys continued to groan and whimper as his cock kept spasming within Jamie despite not emitting any longer; his orgasm was the longest he had ever experienced in his life. Ever. This small man was his undoing.

Their faces pressed together, both overwhelmed and drinking each other in.

Joy.

So much joy.

Jamie kissed Rhys' lips softly as emotions overwhelmed him. "Oh Rhy... I lo...I – " his eyes flew wide and he choked on his words, closing them tight. Instead he crushed his lips harder, thanking God that Rhys was still slightly out of it so did not register what he had been about to say.

But Rhys did. He said nothing though. It was obvious Jamie was not ready for this.

He let go of Jamie's hands and wrapped his arms round the small man, reversing their positions as they came down from their high.

They spent the whole day in; food was even brought to them – the warden's thank you apparently.

It was a surprisingly hearty meal even though the mash was a tad runny and the lamb steak tasteless without lashings of black pepper and salt, which Rhys thankfully had stashed somewhere. Maybe it was because they were together, alone, with no interruptions. It was, to say the least, a delicious experience and would have been more so (if that was possible) if Jamie had not been in internal torment while Rhys fed him bits of his steak and licked the mostly non-existent dribbling gravy from his lips.

But Jamie however became eerily quiet after they were done and told Rhys he was fine despite it. No one came to take him back to his cell and Rhys secretly hoped he would be happy to stay and share it with him from now on. He didn't ask though, he didn't want to frighten Jamie more. He just hoped.

By evening Jamie asked to go back. Rhys did not push it, he knew why already so there was no need to ask.

But it hurt.

It hurt a lot.

* * * *

Jamie could not meet Rhys' gaze as he stepped out of his cell and the officer closed the cell gate and locked it. He couldn't help the ache inside but his fear was too palpable.What did he think he had been about to say then? What the fuck was he thinking?

He bit his lip and stepped backwards, fighting the longing to go back into the cell, into Rhys' arms. He felt so guilty yet...

"Jamie?" The small man stiffened and then whirled round at the familiar drawl.It couldn't be.

Rhys frowned at the look of shock and if he was honest to himself, a bit of delight building on Jamie's face as he turned and stared. He moved to the cell gate curiously when he saw the officer nod respectfully at whoever it was that had called Jamie's name.

He stared at the strange officer approaching, horrified at the searing jealousy that tore through him. The damned man looked even more delighted to see Jamie, big smile plastered on his face.

His Jamie.

Rhys felt sick.

Jamie's eyes bulged, then he blinked profusely, still in disbelief at whom he was seeing. His smile grew steadily wider although the incredulous look remained.

"Richard???"