The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys lifted him into his arms, taking all the blows the small hands rained on him, dying inside at the thought that one stupid act of an idiot could have caused this pain. He was so totally overwhelmed by his feelings for the man in his arms and the pain he felt for hurting him. He stood that way till all the fight went out of Jamie and he crumpled into his shoulder crying. He saw Old Cole and Roger start to step forward but the hard look he gave them kept them away.

He ignored the inmates watching and headed back into the laundry storage room to where he had told the cause of his problems not to move an inch or else. He glared at the apologetic looking man who was waiting nervously. He came up close to him, still carrying a shaking Jamie.

"You explain what was going on when he came in. Right now!" he said grimly through clenched teeth.

"But he's crying..."

"You better make sure he hears you then."

The effeminate man, Lady as he called himself, began to explain himself as loudly as he could, stammering in growing fright as he realised he could be in big trouble. He said he had heard that Rhys and Jamie had been made to do it down in solitary and had seen them in the field that day and thought it had been so hot between them. He had wanted to try his luck and see if Rhys would give him a go. He had been teasing him and touching his hair in his bid to seduce him but that hadn't worked. He said that Rhys had simply been amused and had been telling him he was not interested when Jamie had come in.

All the while Jamie's head remained buried in Rhys' shoulder. Rhys nodded to Lady that he could go because Jamie's heaving was subsiding a little. The femme scrambled off in relief, apologising profusely and saying it would never happen again.

Rhys sat down nervously on one of the large chairs and lifted Jamie's head up to his. As their eyes met, Jamie began to heave again as the tears started.

"I wasn't cheating on you Jamie," he whispered, feeling the small man stiffen at his words, his face wincing in denial of their escalating relationship. Well he was going to change that right now.

"I was not cheating on you," he repeated clearly again and again, holding those beautiful crying eyes with his and following each statement with a soothing kiss. When Jamie tried to move the bigger man's hands from his face, he deepened the kiss, till he had dissolved the last of the fight left in him.

Rhys held him like that for what seemed like hours, staring into his eyes and kissing him, not letting him look away.

"Look in my eyes," he whispered. "See that you're not alone in the way you're feeling. I feel the same way, Tiny. I'm trying to deal with new feelings just like you are. The fact that we're men doesn't change that. You're driving yourself crazy trying to fight it so hard."

"I'm sc... scared..."

"I know, Tiny."

"I don't understand how I can feel like this..."

"There's nothing wrong with how you feel. It's there now and you can't change that. You just need to relax and let it happen. Remember the last time I got you to relax? Didn't that turn out to be better than you'd thought?"

Jamie blushed at his words and hid his face in the broad chest. "I guess..."

"Look at me..." Jamie's head tilted back up at Rhys' coaxing. "It has never been that good for me before in my entire life. I would never have thought that was possible. And since then..." Tears stung Rhys' eyes. "Give us a chance Tiny. Stop fighting it and give it a chance. Give me a chance to show you..."

Jamie's fingers came over his lips to stop his words, but Rhys nipped at them till Jamie pulled them back. "To show you that we can be good together."

"Oh Rhy..."

Rhys nuzzled into him, into that soft long neck. "God I love the way you say my name. I could take you right this minute."

He chuckled at Jamie's shiver cupping the small face up for more slow kisses.

"I've never felt like this before... with... with women." Jamie whispered in wonder.

"Neither have I. Don't you see? That's why it's so special. That's why we need to give it a chance."

"I feel like I'm falling so hard and so fast. It's like you're all over me all the time. All over, inside me, inside my head, my body, under my skin... I can't think straight anymore."

To say Rhys was overwhelmed by this declaration would not be enough. It was like something possessed him in that minute and filled his every pore with a warm fire. This was exactly the same effect Jamie had on him; it was like he was listening to his own mind. It was unreal.

He crushed Jamie to him, wishing in his longing that they could melt into one being. Tears filled his eyes and he choked on them, overcome by this for he never cried. Ever.

Jamie's eyes flew up as a tear hit his cheek and he stared, frowning intermittently in slow comprehension. "Rhy...?"

More tears trickled and hit the tilted face. "If you're falling hard, Tiny, I think I hit the ground a long time ago. And I'm still waiting for you to meet me."

Rhys tried to laugh but it ended up a groan as he was also internally fighting the urge to all out weep. He had never felt so bare, so open, so defenceless.

This time Jamie took charge. This time it was his small hands that cupped Rhys' face. He tenderly kissed away the pouring tears even as his own were flowing. His breath came in short hitches as he soothed his love. "Oh Rhy... I thought it was just me, having these crazy feelings, afraid of so many things, at first that you thought it was just sex; that you'd think I was a sicko for screaming like a woman. So afraid of falling for you at all. Just so... too damned afraid."

Rhys smiled through his tears at this, remembering that he had thought it was just sex initially too. But it was so not, not for him, not for his Jamie. Not by a million miles. His strength built back up and he calmed down, eyes on Jamie's, blatant in his love and ravenous desire through the haze of tears.

Jamie gulped, entranced by this gaze. "I think I've hit the ground now Rhys. Will... will you still have me?"

Rhys pressed their foreheads together, his eyes mesmerising Jamie. He did not answer immediately.

Jamie knew why soon.

"Rhy... not here," Jamie protested as Rhys slipped his hand into his track downs and pulled him out. Just the touch of his warm hand and Jamie was hard in seconds.

Rhys ignored Jamie's weak protests. "Yes. My Jamie. Yes. Of course I'll have you." Slow knowing strokes. "Make no mistake, Tiny. You are mine now. Every. Inch of you." Jamie was gasping and beginning to buck involuntarily. "Shhh," Rhys coaxed, continuing to emphasise each word with a slow teasing stroke of Jamie's cock. He was well aware that the workday was about to end and they had very little time to mess about.

He kissed away Jamie's tears and then faced his mouth as he stroked him, his other arm keeping the smaller man hard against his chest and slanting down into Jamie's tracks so he could lift his bum a bit to bring him higher up.

Jamie was holding on for dear life, his hands clenching and unclenching against Rhys' neck and shoulders, drinking in Rhys' soothing whispers, which promised to help him through any fears and insecurities. Promised that they were in this together. All the way.

Rhys increased the speed of his strokes and then just as the line up bell began to build up from a distance he slid a finger, just the tip mind, from behind into that tight pulsing rosebud, making his baby come violently in unison with the boom of the bell, the full force of Jamie's orgasm matching the deafening screech of the bell and blocking out his throaty screams from all ears but Rhys'.

* * * *

They made their way towards the laundry door some minutes later with smiles on their faces. As they reached the door and Jamie started to open it, Rhys grabbed him unexpectedly and lifted him into his arms. Jamie giggled in delighted surprise and wrapped his legs round the firm waist, nuzzling contentedly in the crook of Rhys' neck.

"I could get used to this you know," he whispered, after a quiet minute, "You're spoiling me, carrying me all the time..."

"I can carry you all day Tiny, so you better get used to it fast because that's gonna be happening all the time. This is your new way of life. Right here in my arms. I'm thinking your legs are going to be made redundant pretty soon," Rhys answered back softly, kissing Jamie's nose as the smaller man looked up at him and giggled at his words. "You know I could prove that to you and take you right here without your feet touching the ground for even a second."

Jamie went bright pink and his eyes widened before he hid shyly in Rhys' neck again. Rhys chuckled at the little man's actions but choked a bit as he felt the hardened heat begin to press into his belly.

Oh God.

"Don't tease Rhy... you shouldn't say things like that," Jamie muttered, embarrassed for he knew the big man could feel his erection pressing between them.Heaven help him, the effect this big man had on him was frightening.

Rhys pressed his hand against the small of Jamie's back and flattened him against his body, effectively squeezing Jamie's already aching cock between them. He bent his head to better hear the shy gasps as he kept on with the pressure.

"Now that's why I say things like that," he whispered, sending a shudder down Jamie's spine. "I love driving you... absolutely... crazy." Another stronger shudder and a stifled gasp of his name in that small choked voice, so soft and delicious.

"Rhy..."

Hands grabbed at his underarms and dragged Jamie higher, closer until he was forced to lift his head, facing Rhys directly now with heavy lidded eyes full of overwhelming need. The veins in his slender neck bulged as his body tried to deal with the electricity coursing through it.

Rhys returned his gaze, the desire pouring out of him sending more shivers through his small frame and making him whimper.

Rhys suddenly bent over, crushing him down against his own throbbing erection making Jamie gasp, first at the shock of the movement and then more desperately at the contact with the heated flesh grinding between his cheeks.

The big man straightened back up, crushing Jamie flush against him with large hands almost covering the small torso completely as he enveloped his mouth in a hungry kiss. The small man practically melted in his arms, wondering what he had been thinking all the while to deprive himself of this glorious madness.

"Jesus." Rhys gasped, pulling away with difficulty, "We need to get out of here or I'm not going to be able to control myself."

* * * *

TO BE CONTINUED