The Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lieutenant finally ceased his vigorous thrusting and the woman then collapsed to the deck in spent exhaustion, bent double onto her knees. The lieutenant went down with her, still hunched over her back with his long, thick dick still lodged in her tight, throbbing pussy.

They remained in this position, their sweaty bodies heaving together in their desperate panting, for a good long while as the crew continued cheering uproariously.

It was the best display that anyone had ever seen.

They had never before seen such manly dominance force what ultimately became such willing female submission. They had never before seen a woman taken in such rapturous sexual abandon.

It finally took the captain mounting the stairs to the platform and issuing stern commands to disperse the crowd. But before he could drive them away from the platform, the captain had to agree to the crew's demands, lest there be a mutiny right then and there.

The crew insisted that a change be made to the time-honored tradition they had just witnessed. Once was simply not going to be enough.

They demanded that Lieutenant James put on a display with Mary every single day until the ship docked in the New World.

12