The Diss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"don't cum yet, don't cum yet," she started chanting.

I assumed she meant that for me. I took a deep breath to calm the rising pleasure that had built in my belly. Suddenly I felt her body quiver, her pussy clench as an orgasm shot through her. I could feel the thunder of her heart through the breasts pressed against my palms.

She took a second or two to get her breath back, sitting on my thighs. Before I could say anything she reached between her legs, grabbed hold of my cock, and, for the second time tonight, guided me into her puckered asshole.

She pushed past the tightness. In the darkness all I had was the feeling of the ring of soft flesh as it slid past the knob of my cock. Everything else was darkness. That soft ring was the center of my universe. It slid past the knob, slowly riding down the shaft, slowly, until finally I felt Kelly's ass rest on my thighs. I was in to the hilt. Kelly leaned forward, her head next to mine, her chest crushed against mine. Kelly's breath was loud in my ear, I could hear the tremor that shook her.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

I braced my feet against the bench, raising my knees, and started to rock. Slowly at first, but quickly picked up the pace. The tightness of that ring of flesh made it impossible to sustain this. I was going to cum very soon.

"Your ass feels so good, it's going to make me cum," I whispered harshly as my hips started a steady pounding motion into her depth.

"Cum for me, fill my ass, I want to feel you cum in my ass," she whispered into my ear.

I grit my teeth and shut my eyes. The darkness was the same but the feelings were more intense somehow. I shoved my cock in her ass over and over again, hanging on to her hips, pushing her down on my upstroke.

Finally it happened; I groaned and clenched and emptied my balls in her, pulling her tightly to me, pressing my face into her hair.

I collapsed back onto the bench. Kelly laid still on my chest. My cock was slowly softening in her ass. I wrapped my arms around Kelly, breathing in her scent. I felt happy and safe in the darkness of this tree, separated from the rest of creation.

"Hey, " said Kelly softly, "thank you for today, and for tonight. You're a great guy."

She shifted and my cock plopped out of her. She sat up and rested her hands on my chest again. The night air felt suddenly cold without her body to keep me warm. She was now just a dark shape in the shadows, and a weight on my legs.

"Listen," she continued, "I need you to know..."

She paused for a second. I held my breath.

"Tonight was great," she finally said, "but...

The short silence that followed made me colder.

"Let's keep this day special. We had a great, wonderful day, but..I think it would be better if it was just today. I don't want to ruin this great memory we're going to have, the two of us. This great secret, passionate moment."

"Secret?" I managed to mumble.

"Yeah, don't you want it to keep it between the two of us? And anyway, oh my God, who would believe it? It was such a crazy day!" she exclaimed softly, trying to keep her voice low.

"It'll be our secret, and that way, who knows,.." she said, wriggling her hips on top of me, "maybe we get to do it again sometime. Later. "

"So I shouldn't tell anyone about today," I said, flatly, already dead inside.

"It'll be our secret," she said and leaned forward to give me a peck on the lips.

She dismounted and stood up. I could hear her brushing her dress. My cock felt cold, wet as it was, naked and exposed to the cool night air, to the darkness that covered us. I laid still, the stone bench beneath me feeling pleasantly close to a coffin. A sarcophagus. I wanted to be buried in a stone tomb, under a tree, tonight, never to see the light again.

"Okay, I'm going to go now. I'll see you in class?" said Kelly.

Without waiting for an answer, she turned and walked away.

Which was fine with me. I was a stone, a rock, that felt nothing. There might have been a tear. Stupid crying rocks.

12