The Dive

Story Info
A white man submits to a dark beauty.
1.6k words
4.14
63.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hylas_
hylas_
64 Followers

Note: This is a story about a white man submitting to a black woman. Edited by malefica, thank you for your work!

*

Excited but still a little bit confused, Jack let her take his hand and lead him through the back corridors of the "Driver's Dive". He looked at his hand in hers, his pale skin against her rich, dark ebony. His eyes wandered up her arm to where her natural, soft locks were caressing her neck with each step that she took.

She stopped in front of a closet door and turned to him. Her face was wide; her lips full and luscious, her nose flat and broad yet still delicate, and her eyes were like black diamonds, with perhaps a hint of Asian ancestry in the corners? There was no make-up on her face; any attempt to improve on that face, he knew, would have been futile. Her smile was radiant and warm.

He smiled back, a little annoyed with himself about how flustered he was getting. This wasn't like him. Jack had an angular face with a well-defined jaw-line, steely blue eyes, dirty blond hair, and an easy smile; he worked out regularly and wasn't shy about showing off his guns. In other words, he was used to the attention of the ladies, and had taken advantage of that many times before.

But this was different. He had noticed her sitting across the main room of the dive, had noticed her beauty, but didn't think that she would be interested. She had been sitting with another man, a tall, handsome fellow, his skin as dark as hers and his shoulders even broader than Jacks. She was spoken for, he had assumed; and even if she had been alone, Jack probably still wouldn't have made a move. There was just something about her presence, an air of confidence that was a little intimidating, despite the warmth of her smile. His patented swagger probably wouldn't have impressed her.

But then the man at her table had left - after giving Jack a cheeky glance that he still didn't quite know what to make of. Then she had come over to him, much to his surprise. There had been no words, only her eyes and the gentle, guiding touch of her hand.

She opened the closet door. The space behind was more of a small room than a closet. It contained some cleaning supplies but was spacious enough, and surprisingly clean. They entered and closed the door behind them. They were facing each-other.

"Get on your knees," she said, her voice soft and smoky.

Jack obliged, hardening. She was wearing a uni-colored, knee-length dress that was beautiful in its simplicity. It wasn't particularly tight on her, but the fabric was soft and visibly expensive, caressing her breasts and ample curves as it fell along her body.

On his knees now, his hands moved to lift the front of her skirt, revealing her panties. They were unadorned, made of black cotton, bulging to reveal the shape of her outer lips. He moved his face closer until his nose touched, taking in her rich scent. He pushed in his nose, gently kissing the cotton, his tongue stealing a taste. He felt her entering his head through his nose, taking hold of his mind and blurring his every thought. This was so good.

She had taken his head in her hands, and now she pulled him away a little before turning around. Jack was now facing the perfectly rounded, full hills that made up her behind. He lifted the back of her skirt and pulled down her panties, which dropped to the floor. He used his thumbs to pry apart her cheeks, slowly baring her cherry.

Jack moved in, as eager as a dog. He licked her sweet spot while her cheeks pressed against his, tasting her sweet musk, exploring the pucker of her sphincter in gently circling motions. When he felt her softening, he thrust out his tongue, pushing the tip into her anus. She opened, letting him in, and he heard her barely suppress a low moan. Jack wouldn't have been able to hide a cocky grin if he hadn't been face first up this ladies ass.

She was enjoying it, he could tell. 'Perhaps this will lead to some anal action later,' he thought happily, while he kept working her anus. Getting girls to do anal was always a bit of a chore, but this woman was clearly pretty freaky. Perhaps, if he kept this up, she'd let him do her from behind...

The thought alone almost made him cum in his pants. God, how he loved easy girls.

His dreaming was interrupted when she pulled away from him, turning again. Her dress was hiked up to her hips by now, and as she leant against a low shelf behind her, he saw her glorious womanhood between her slightly spread legs. Her outer lips couldn't contain the inner pair; overflowing, a generous bounty. Within, he could see a sliver of pink.

And above, where her lips met, rose her clitoris. Fully erect and impressively, intimidating in its size, Jack had never been faced with anything like it. With a clearly distinguishable head and a shaft, it looked strikingly like a cock. But she was most definitely not male in the slightest.

He moved in, and he felt her warmth and moisture against his closed lips and heard heavy breathing from above. Then he opened, and she opened up to him in return. She moaned softly as he brought out his tongue, moving it up and down, going deep, and slurping up her juices. He went below and then back up, tenderly sucking her clit - 'no, her cock,' he thought, the notion colored by confusing feelings - then back down again. He worked her steadily, and she rode him gently in turn. Her taste was strong and womanly, and it filled his mouth.

Then, as he was going in for another deep slurp, he tasted something else.

Her hands had closed behind his ears, holding his face firmly against her crotch. He kept probing, and the new flavor got stronger. Then it dawned on him: he was tasting semen.

This woman had been with another man just before. He remembered the tall, muscular man at her table... remembered his sly glance. As the realization sank in, a flurry of confusing emotions exploded behind Jacks eyes. Disgust, shock, shame, embarrassment, humiliation... and excitement? Eagerness? His cock was pushing against his jeans harder than ever. Panicking, he tried to pull away.

She wouldn't let him, her grip firm against the back of his head. Jack couldn't see her face, but he knew she was smiling. This woman knew exactly what she was doing. And for the first time, Jack grasped the hard truth of the situation.

This wasn't about him; this was about her.

It seemed utterly ridiculous now that he had ever thought he would get anal later. Or vaginal, for that matter, or even a blow-job. In fact, he knew that he wouldn't even get as far as opening his belt. If he got some enjoyment from servicing her, then so be it; if not, it wouldn't change a thing. This wasn't about him, or his cock, or his pleasure... it never had been. This was about this beautiful, magnificent, terrifying woman; a woman who knew what she wanted, a woman who deserved to get anything she wanted.

With this realization, Jack gave up all resistance. He dove in, eagerly lapping, licking, sucking, slurping her juices and those of her man - or men? There was no way of knowing. Their cum was slowly drizzling down her canal, onto his lips and into his mouth. He drank it all, his thirst insatiable.

He felt her pulse hot and wet against his tongue. He circled, pushed and probed, flicked and tickled; he gave her everything he had, losing all sense of self in her strength. She rode him, and there was nothing gentle about it; she rode him hard.

He heard her gasp, then a moan, her voice dropping half an octave. She came all over his face. As she squirted, Jack opened his mouth wide, and tried to drink it all in; perhaps in a failed attempt to keep his clothes unsoiled, perhaps because that's what he thought she expected... or perhaps because he wanted to savor every last drop of her.

She stood in front of him, her eyes closed, breathing. Gradually, her pulse slowed back to normal. She took a tissue from her clutch and cleaned between her legs. She straightened her dress.

Still on his knees, his face dripping, his sodden shirt clinging to his body, Jack looked up at her. She looked put together, as if nothing had happened. Her face, her impossibly beautiful face... it smiled.

"That was nice," she said, rays of sunlight breaking through the smoke of her voice.

Jack lowered his head, humbled yet proud. He had done well.

She continued: "This place... I may come back here sometimes. Or not. But if I do, and if you happen to be here... well, I wouldn't mind doing this again."

She reached into her clutch again and handed Jack a twenty dollar bill. Then she left the cabinet, closing the door behind her.

Left alone, Jack looked at the bill, speechless.

He had been bought, used, and ditched like a cheap whore. He waited for his feelings of offense and outrage to emerge, or perhaps shame, humiliation. Yet when he looked inside, he only found serenity, and the feeling that he had finally found something he had unknowingly been longing for all his life.

She had left her panties on the floor. His cock was still hard, yearning for release against his jeans. He unbuttoned, closed his eyes, and slowly slid his right hand underneath the waistband. With his left he held her panties against his face, taking a deep breath. And he remembered what she had said: "I may come back here sometimes."

And that is the story of how Jack became a regular at the "Driver's Dive".

hylas_
hylas_
64 Followers