The Diversion of Doris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman, her husband, Doris and Pete were as close as four people could be. The quartet discovered that they were all blithely interchangeable in bed a fact that they delighted in reliving often. The money was pouring in, Peter was on his was to becoming the richest man on the globe. Previously shuttered factories were humming as they created the many new devices and products that Pete owned the rights to. A ring of satellites now circled the earth. The sporadic communication of just a year ago was banished forever. Color televisions for every home would be arriving at stores just in time for the 1938 Christmas shopping season. The depression that Doris remembered from her days before her abduction was a rapidly fading memory.

As a side project, Pete was building the craft that would carry two dozen scientists and geologists to the moon, the president had yet to decide if Pete was too valuable to be permitted to risk his life on the trek, no matter how safe Pete claimed the space ship would be. Doris was hoping that the president would come down on the negative side of the equation. She did not want her beloved Pete to venture into space ever again.

Pete and the millionaire husband sat not far away, brainstorming over business and invention ideas. Doris' eyed both nude men hungrily. It was so rare to find another couple that could look past Pete and Doris' celebrity and notoriety, especially one consisting of such a beautiful and passionate woman and so charming, sensual. and well hung man. Doris realized that these were the only friends from her life prior to her abduction that she had retained.

Doris had her own wealth now. Never again would she be a starving reporter, although she hoped that she always retained passion for a good story and intense prose. The millions from her own book deals, newspaper rights, and movie contracts was a nice nest egg. Pete had insisted that she keep the money for herself and use it any way she saw fit. A feature film starring Rita Hayworth had been made about her story. Just as Pete had predicted, however, the movie barely hinted at the nudity she had to endure for months on end. The European cut, on the other hand, did have a full length scene of a naked stand in shot from behind. Faring much better was Orson Welles in the role of Wentro.

Doris had to conclude that Welles had captured Wentro's swagger and pomposity perfectly. Even the voice he selected was not a bad match. The film did so-so business at the box office, mainly because Doris' book had been much more explicit (yet, out of necessity, still relatively tame). Orson was quite appreciative of the statuette he took home from the Academy however. Doris used some of her money to endow a new journalism school at her Alma mater, most went to charity but the wonders of Turgan technology meant that traditional human failings like poverty, unemployment, hunger, and crime were rapidly disappearing.

The woman next to Doris gently stroked Doris's thigh as she set the comic book aside. She smiled and said, "I'll pretend to be Maera tonight if you tell me all about Wentro's cock!" With that the women emitted peals of laughter before rising as one and embracing.

12