The Divine One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the work day crept by, slowly, every moment filled by anticipation of the dinner with Divine Sarah. I had a smile on my face for the rest of that day; I can tell you that out of pure honesty!

When the end of the day came, we packed up as normal and shut down the office. Christopher and John asked everyone if we wanted to go out to dinner with them, but Jack had plans with his wife and Christine with her boyfriend. Obviously Sarah and I turned them down. When asked why, Sarah gave John the meanest look possible! I didn't know that one with immaculate beauty and innocence could give a look like that! Needless to say, John and Chris went home, not pressing their questions towards us any further.

"So," Sarah started, "where is this place you wanted to bring me?"

"A little restaurant, owned by a friend of mine. I helped him invest in it, so he always reserves a seat for me. It's not much to look at from the outside, but he'll give us the seat on the roof and the best service. The night's nice enough to eat outside, don't you think?"

"Oh yes! Certainly!" she answered, nervously.

"You don't need to be nervous around me, Sarah. I-" I was about to say 'love you,' but decided against it, "uh, really like you!"

"Really?" she asked, "it wasn't just the heat of the moment, you really like me?"

"Yes! I've liked you for three years!" I insisted. This provoked a look of ease and happiness upon her visage.

We walked over to our cars, "so how should we do this? I don't know where the restaurant is," she said.

"Well, you can follow me, or drive with me," I offered.

She came to my car and I opened the door for her. I felt a little silly, driving one as fine as her in this little Honda Civic. She deserved better. "I hope you don't mind the car, it's-" She cut me off, "it's fine! I do know where you work, and how much you make, haha. I won't judge you." (I wondered how she knew what I made and remembered she's the company's accountant). I smiled at her and pulled the car out of the parking lot.

A few minutes later we were in front of Gino's, my friend's restaurant. His name isn't actually Gino, but he says, "Gino sounds more Italian than Bradley." I tend to agree. We walked into the small Italian restaurant and immediately I hear Gino, "Dorian! My friend! Oh, and who's this delicate flower?" He's always like that and persists in wearing that same white chef's uniform (he never stains it either...). Bradley walked over to her, got on his knees and kissed her hand. Standing up, he asked "will it be the roof, Dorian?" I answered in the affirmative and walked up the stairs, holding Sarah's hand.

Bradley came up to the roof a moment later with a bottle of white wine in an ice bucket and two glasses. "My compliments!" he said and poured us each a glass. "What'll it be? Lasagna as usual? Or perhaps pizza? No-no-no, you're with a lady, uhh... how about," He clapped his hands together, "I start you off with some spaghetti? If you want anything else, just ask!"

"That's fine by me," I looked at Sarah, "how about you?" She simply nodded and smiled, I think she was very shy around Brad, because of his strong mannerisms.

"I'll be back with your orders as soon as possible!" he stated, then ran off.

I didn't really know what to talk about. I mean, we never talked much together, but after three years, you get to know a person: their mannerisms, their personality, their smells, what they're like on good or bad days, even their likes and dislikes become apparent. You get to know almost everything about them... except for their history! That's what I can talk to her about! "So, Sarah," I paused for a moment, a million questions running through my head, "why don't you start the chatter of the night? I'd very much like to know about your past."

And we talked and talked about this and that. She told me about her childhood, the comforts of her home, her family. We discussed the contrast between our respective gender's experiences in high-school. Brad came up with his spaghetti and placed it on the table for us while we discussed our very different experiences in gym. "Will there be anything else?" he asked us. I replied "no." Brad nodded and said that he wouldn't come up and disturb us any more, and that we would have to go down to him if we wanted anything, then he was off, hurrying back down the stairs.

We had our spaghetti and continued chatting. I found her to be a simply amazing woman! I liked her before, I longed for her before and, now... I wanted to be with her forever. I know it's foolish to say so, but... words fail me... she... she's Divine!

Three

Our spaghetti was finished now and still we talked. She put her hands on the table and before she could withdraw them, I took hold of those fragile sunbeams. Ah, to hold her hands, how could this night get any better? We looked into each other's eyes once more. I still couldn't get over how innocent hers looked. A tiny bit of me thought that I'd take away that look of innocence, but the rest of me was displeased with this thought. What happened between us would be love-driven, that is all. she would remain the innocent lover.

I kissed her hand. She closed her eyes. Why? Was this her innocence? Was she too shy to continue. I asked her, point blank, "how do you feel right now? How do you feel about me?" She looked directly into my eyes, with her orbs sharply focussed, and said, "I want you."

I was dumbfounded. "W-want me?" I stuttered. I couldn't believe my ears. Had I heard her wrong? Did I misunderstand her? Was she SO innocent that she just meant she wanted a relationship? Or did she really mean... Was it the wine maybe? Or am I now the so-called innocent one?

She stood up. Walked around the table and sat on my lap. "I want you to be my first," she said. I looked at her, and swallowed. My throat was so dry. I tried to talk but words leaked out of my mind before they could come out my mouth. Opening it to finally say something, she pulled me in with such vigour that I almost bit her lips! We kissed, perhaps with less passion that our first, but with more love and emotion. Was it crazy that we could love each other after just one date? I know what I feel! Of course I love her! I continued to kiss her, and revelled in her beauty.

She took off my tie and started on my shirt while still kissing. I stroked her hair, that curly, red ornament, as I undid her shirt buttons with my other hand. We were both shirtless now, and she ran her fingers all along my chest and stomach, "ooh, I never knew you had abs!" she said, then started to kiss my neck. While she kissed my neck, in between the occasional shivers, I undid her bra. I've taken bras off before, and she was the virgin, not me, but still, I was shaking and kept screwing it up. She finally had to pause from her kisses and undid the bra herself, giving me a jokingly bemused look, then went right back to kissing. I rubbed her soft, silky breasts, and heard what sounded like a little coo. Her nipples were so hard, but then again, so was I.

She stood up, breasts pointing out, with my hands still on them. I retracted my hands, was about to stand up with her, when she pushed the table out of the way, pulled a cushion off her chair, rested her knees on it and started to lick my navel. I knew where this was going, so I undid my belt, zipper and button. I was about to stand up and take my pants off, but I wasn't given enough time; Sarah licked down my abs and pulled down my underwear. My penis shot up instantly and nearly hit her in the face, because she was too close. She flinched, but just a tiny bit, collected herself and said, "wow, I hadn't expected it to be so large." I'm not actually that large, only seven or so inches, but it was her first time.

She started by tenderly licking my penis and looking up at me. I smiled down at her, but it felt weird to have such an innocent young lady give me a blow job. She claimed to be a virgin, actually I knew she was, those eyes couldn't lie, but I had a hard time believing her now; few virgins can give head like that. She sucked on my penis, and moved her head up and down my shaft, while I held her hair out of the way. I moaned and lolled my head back, it felt so good! I didn't want it to end! But that wouldn't be fair to her, she deserved a good pleasuring too! "I'm going to come!" I warned her, but she didn't stop, she just went faster! I cried out softly and came in her mouth. She cleared my shaft with her tongue (how did she know to do that?) and swallowed. Yes, swallowed. I stared at her, I couldn't understand... "Why did you, uh, swallow that? And you didn't have to make me come right away..." I said.

She gave me a sly grin, "I read that guys like it when you swallow and let them come in your mouth," I couldn't argue with that, "AND I read that a guy will last longer if he's already come recently." I knew that to be true as well. So maybe she wasn't that innocent after all, just really shy...

"It's your turn," I said and smiled. I started to take things off the table, and she realized what I intended to do. She pulled of her pinstripe pants and tossed them aside, laying on the table. Now it was my turn to use the cushion. She was dripping wet already and I hadn't even touched so much as her labia yet! Her pants must have been soaked, I thought.

I licked her labia to start, tasting her sweetness. I was surprised anyone could taste that sweet! What a contrast, she was forced to swallow my nasty load, and I can't get enough of hers! I sucked on any moist spots, getting all that I could of that sweet and sour liquid. She squirmed a little, almost in unison with my tongue. It was getting darker outside and there weren't any lights up here, so I had to feel my way around, with my tongue, for her clit. I found it after just a little while (I'm sure she enjoyed the wait all the same) and commenced licking it. "Ah, stop it!" she shouted, "I'm too sensitive, you can't lick directly on it!" Taking her advice, I decided to lick her clit's hood instead. She still had a hard time with this, the sensation being too much, but she endured just the same, experience the same ecstasy I had felt moments ago. She shrieked, and covered her mouth, realizing that we were out in the open. I slid two fingers up her and at this she REALLY squirmed. I continued to lick her while moving my fingers in and out. I went faster and faster. She muffled her screams of pleasure. Soon I was going as fast as possible, aware that she was about to come at any time.

Then it came! Or rather she did. All over my face! She was a squirter! Who would have imagined? She kept pumping it out, all over me. I still had my pants on and they got soaked! Her juices were running down my body and my face. It was bliss! Thank god I liked her taste! "Ohh, I'm sorry," she said, after her screaming fit was over. I smiled warmly at that, "it's okay, I love your taste." She looked at me, surprised, "you do?" she asked, then slid her own fingers inside her throbbing vagina. She put them, covered in her nectar, into her own mouth, looked at me and said, "well at least you do..." We had a little laugh at this and embraced each other.

"I don't actually have any condoms with me," I confessed. "That's alright," she said, "it would spoil the moment to do anymore. I love you."

I looked at the Divine lady and said, "I love you too," and I meant it! "There will be plenty

of time for us to have fun in the future."

Four

"So," she said, "can I come over to your place?"

I looked at that magnificent face of hers and even in the dim lighting, I could discern her immense beauty. She sat up on the table, nipples still erect, and the moonlight hit her eyes. I could see no innocence in those spheres any longer. They were lit up with passion and when they looked at me, they filled with desire.

"Well?" she asked and brought me out of the trance she had induced.

"Sure," I said, "I'd love that." Just then, a crazy thought occurred to me. I had never experimented with such in the past... "uh, would you like to stop off at," I paused for a moment, unaware of what to call it, "a, uh, s-sex shop?"

This was not a shy creature any longer. She realised, as had I, that shyness gets one nowhere. She laughed a little, "I'd love to! I've always wondered what those places are like."

And so we put our clothes back on (both our pants being wet, but luckily their dark nature cascaded the humid areas). We arranged the table as though nothing had been moved, tucked our seats in, and went back down the stairs of Gino's.

Bradley looked up at us as we came down the steps. "Um, my friends," he beckoned us over to him, "uhh... You should consider freshening up, you can use my private washroom." He pointed to a door in the back.

Sarah and I looked at each other. I could see that her hair was a mess, her lipstick smudged (I could only imagine how much of it was on my face and in my pants), and sweat covered her face. We had been so caught up in the moment (and dull lighting) that we didn't realize just how sorry we looked! I laughed as I winked at Brad, thanked him and went, hand in hand, to the washroom with Sarah.

We closed the door behind us and burst out laughing. Her makeup was all over both our faces, we could see so now, for the bright fluorescent lights and mirror provided sufficient vision. I smiled at her, "sit down," I offered her a footstool, "so that I may wipe the impurities from thy countenance!"

"Ooh, fancy talk! I like it," she purred.

I took a face-towel from the rack (I hoped Bradley kept his washroom as tidy as his kitchen), wet it, and commenced to lightly soak up the sweat. She closed her eyes and emoted, "mmmmm, the warm water feels good." the sweat may have been easy to take off, but the makeup, that was another matter (I didn't want to rub her poor, pure, pristine, face raw!). "This makeup is hard to take off... It's too bad all we have is water and hand-soap..." (the foamy kind that comes out of dispensers. It may interest you to know that it does not take of makeup much better than water).

"Let me see myself," Sarah requested. I took a step back and let her study my work. "It's fine. Now it's your turn!" I was in for a surprise and I don't know what provoked it. She grabbed the towel from my hand, took my shoulders, swung me around and pushed me onto the stool. I nearly fell off, but she caught my tie, just in time. She didn't let go of it, oh no! She sat on my lap once more and pulled me in (choking me slightly, but I didn't care) for a kiss. It was so slow, but at the perfect speed. I ran my tongue all around her wet lips and she did the same for me, but added a little bite to my lip. I saw where she was going with this. I once more licked around her mouth, gave her a little bite on the lip, and then sucked on it. She had let go of my tie by this time and started to rub my throbbing penis. I thought it was only fair that I should rub her cute, pink nipples (alas, I could not see them right at this moment). Well, it was her turn for the kiss's addition and I was most certainly not disappointed by the outcome. She repeated the previous pattern, but added a little dance of lips, hers on mine, pressed together lightly, in a passionate coupling. She withdrew from the kiss for a moment to give a grin, as if to say 'try beating that!' I fully intended to. Repeating the pattern, (and enjoying the last part just as much as the first time) I now had the opportunity to give her tongue a little sucking (actually, I was so enthralled that I ended up sucking too hard). "Ow!" she cried and gave me a delicate slap. "Well, you'll have to pay for that!"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, with a naughty smile. She got off of my lap, down on her knees and unzipped my pants. My hard-on popped up (she was careful not to get hit this time), and she instantly dove onto it, sucking with all her might. I figured she was trying to hurt me, by sucking too hard, as I had done her. I let her continue, pretending that it hurt a little, while it felt amazing. She let my penis slide farther and farther into her mouth, until it was down in her throat. I REALLY hadn't been expecting this. It felt much tighter and smoother than a normal blowjob. "I'm going to come!"

As soon as I said this, she bit down, hard (well not all that hard, but too hard...). "Ow!" I shouted and pulled away from her, "what did you do that fo-" Ah, so that's her game. She smiled at

me and put my penis back into my pants.

We finished cleaning each other off and exited the washroom. Bradley was closing up; I hadn't realized how late it was! I hoped the sex shop was open late, but we had to hurry, just in case. "Bye-," I grinned, "Gino," and with that, Sarah and I were out the door.

We drove to my house, talking all the while, discussing what each of us thought we would find in the shop. We expected costumes, lingerie, jewellery, BDSM equipment, all manners of pornography, vibrators, dildos and sex dolls. That was all we really knew about (well, we didn't really know about BDSM equipment, just that they would have some in general). I finally found the shop, just two streets away from my house. I worried that people around here would recognize me, but Sarah calmed me down and assured me that even if, at 11 o'clock, someone saw us, it wouldn't matter.

We, after a few minutes to collect our courage, went in (the shop was not some small shack; it was a fully developed, full sized store). We were initially greeted by an odd smell. It was a mix of latex and... spermicide, I believe. The next thing we noticed was the layout, innocent looking (if one may address pornography, sex games and naughty costumes as 'innocent') things in the first area, BDSM apparatus downstairs (a sign informed us so), various chemicals and condoms around the counter and various toys upstairs.

"Can I help you?" a chubby man behind the counter smiled at us.

"Uh, well, it's our first time-" I started.

"Your first time?! At your age?" he asked.

I blushed at this, feeling sympathy for Sarah. "Nonono. Our first time in a sex shop!"

"Oh, well why didn't you say so? Well then, what are you into? Roleplaying, bondage, ooh, perhaps the little lady would like to try on our new dominatrix suit, they came in just this morning! 25% off, as it's your first time and they just came in," he offered.

Sarah and I exchanged clueless expressions. "Actually uh, I think we'll just look around, ya know?" Sara said.

"Sure, sure," he agreed, "take all the time you'd like, we're open 24/7! I actually get off in about an hour, do you think you will too, by that time?" he winked at us.

Slightly creeped out, we went upstairs first, to survey the toys. There were sexy swing sets, things called 'bungy bumpers,' 'Zoe Sceptres,' normal dildos, vibrating condoms, and something really interesting... It was called 'Ohmibod.' upon closer inspection, I found that it was a docking station for an iPod. We inspected the box, both being very curious as to its function. I read the side of the box out loud, to Sarah. "...sophisticated new generation of vibrator that combines elegance of design with the excitement of your favourite music." I looked at her, "that sounds interesting. What do you think?"

"I don't want a vibrator inside me! She came up close to me and put her hands on either side of my neck. I want you inside of me." I nodded at this, not knowing what else to do (the clerk was staring at us).

"Maybe we don't really need any on this stuff then..." she said, disappointed.

An idea struck me. "Well, we could get one of those lovers' games, some special condoms and uh, maybe some intimacy gel." I payed careful attention to her as I said this. I wanted her body-language to tell me what I wanted to know.

Five

We walked out of the shop a few minutes later and headed to my home (oh yes indeed we had shopping bags with us). We arrived shortly, entered my humble abode (a small bungalow) and quickly settled down on the couch (I closed the blinds first).