The Divine One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We layed down together, spooning and just enjoying each other's presence. I nibbled at her left ear and licked the right, which sent a little shiver down her spine.

"So, a good haul, eh?" I asked.

"Yes, I can't wait to try that stuff out!" she all but shook with anticipation.

I sat up (what it a pity it was that I could not hold her AND open the bags) and took the first bag in hand.

"Ah," I said, "this is the game for us to play." I looked into the next bag, "oh and here's our ribbed condoms, and intimacy gel."

"Umm, I meant to ask before," Sarah started, "what is intimacy gel?"

I chuckled, "It's a warming gel for our... sensitive areas. This one is supposedly 'sweet to taste,' according to the label."

I took the third and last bag. "Here's your present, milady," I said as I offered her the bag. She already knew what was in it, of course. "I'll go put it on," she said.

She went into my room to get changed, then came out a few minutes later (I'm sure women make men wait on purpose) with the cute black négligée on.

"We should start with the board game! And gradually get hotter and hotter..." she almost whispered the last part.

I smiled, "I wouldn't have it any other way." She sat down next to me and I gave her a light kiss on the forehead, then her lips. We opened up the game's package. 'Sex-Opoly' it read. "Sex-Opoly, that's really original," I grumbled.

"Oh don't be so negative. How do we play?" She asked.

I looked at the instructions, "place your piece on the 'Ho' space. I guess that's like 'Go?' Blah, blah, blah... Ok, so it's basically Monopoly with suggestive names and the uh, railroads all go to 'heaven.' oh I see, you have to take an Erotic Chance card every time you land on a railroad, chance or chest space."

"You mean community chest?" she asked.

"Nope," I said, "it just says chest." I glanced at the board, the spaces were cartoon breasts... I hoped that the game would cease to be so...cheesy.

We associated ourselves with the layout of the board and started to play. Sarah started the game (our pieces were mini-dildos, mine was orange, hers red) and rolled double sixes. "Yippe!" She said. I admired her ability to let loose and act childish like that, while being serious and mature at the same time. She moved her piece 1...2...3... up to 12 and landed on the vibrator factory.

"I'll buy it!" she announced, looking proud that she was to be the first property owner.

"Actually," I started to correct her, "it doesn't work that way in this version. I'll check the instructions." I did so and grinned as I looked up at her. "You have to pay me, or I get to use the mini-vibrator that comes with the game on you!"

"I don't want you to get that far right away! I'll pay you," she glanced at the dollar value on the space, "here, $150."

I took the money and pretended to be disappointed (I wasn't, I wanted this to last as well. I wanted to savour every second).

We played on, getting the odd erotic card and paying each other for sexual favours based on the quality of property we landed on (Whoredwalk aka. Boardwalk was a wild card, owned by the divine beauty). Most of the cards were silly, "kiss your lover for thirty seconds, then stop and look at each other. If you kiss again, the initiator of the kiss must pay the other $500," or "give your lover a massage. They must pay you $50 dollars per minute or give you a massage in return for twice as long." There were even a few really romantic cute ones, like, "write your lover a poem. If they like it, collect $500."

I was the one to drew this card and wrote my little blossom this miniature poem:

"Thy fairness is unmatched,

thine features radiant.

A kiss for thee,

I doth reserve.

Permit me, wilt thou,

to give of it?"

She thought it was really cute (I still find it sappy) and gave me the kiss I had asked for. The way in which the kiss was given was very ceremonial, she had me kneel and gave me her hand. I kissed it, then moved along her arm, up her neck and finally onto her dramatically puckered lips.

The Erotic Chance cards were getting more sexual and less romantic after a few short turns more. I landed on a Chest space and drew a card, "Bid for oral sex." Sarah laughed at this one. "1000$!" she shouted. "1001." I said.

She slapped me (lightly of course), "that's not allowed, the smallest bills are $50!"

"1050!" I said, with joking enthusiasm.

She gave a disdainful sigh. "Fine, you win, you have more money than me anyway."

She pulled off my pyjama-bottoms and started to lick my penis. "Well, if you don't want to, you don't have to... yet," I said. She smiled at me, gave it a little kiss and rolled the dice for her turn.

We kept on this way for what must have been two hours (we paused twice for coffee), licking, touching, rubbing, kissing, thrusting, teasing and even a little dancing. Some of the cards showed Kama-Sutra positions that we had to emulate for a few minutes, to collect money from the bank. Sarah refused to do any of the anal ones (which I didn't mind in the least). If you are wondering if any of this hurt her, the answer is not much, she may have been a virgin only a few hours ago, but she confessed that she had a dildo to train with.

I was close to winning now, all she had left was Whoredwalk and Pimp Place, each with a hoe-tell. If I landed on either of them, I would be forced to do anything she wanted or she could allow me to make her do anything I wanted. Anything! But in return, the receiver of the acts had to pay for the privilege.

She managed to avoid all my property, but was forced to go to jail. There are mandatory conjugal visits in this jail...

She layed down on her back, closed her eyes and stayed completely limp. "Please me!" she

ordered. I was happy to oblige. I crawled over to her and started to nuzzle her neck, but then a lightbulb came on above my head. I started to tickle her, relentlessly. This forced her to spring up.

"S-s-st-stop it! hahah! I mm-mean it!" she stuttered.

"Never!" I said. This would be her punishment for being so lazy. Ordering me to do all the work, and HER being the one in jail!

"Okay! Okay!" she said, "I'm sorry!" I stopped the tickle torrent.

"I was going to give you a blow job after you pleased me, but now..."

"Now you're still going to!" I waved two $500 bills in front of her. She grabbed them, hastily. "Whatever you say," she purred.

With a naughty smile, she took my penis in hand and immediately started to suck it. "Mmm," she moaned. I was speechless, or soundless rather, this time. I lolled my head back and gave into the silky pleasure. A few delight-filled minutes later, I mumbled, "I'm coming." She sucked harder and moved her head faster. That old feeling of bliss warmed my groin and made its way through my whole body. I fell back, limp. She made a swallowing sound, but purposely put extra emphasis on it, turning me on again, already (she had that strong an affect on me).

It was my turn to roll the dice. Eleven. I landed on Pimp Place! What would that nymph have me do?

"Oooo! Oh man, I'm gonna savour this. Wait while I think of three things for you to do. Actually," she looked away from me, "you can give me face while I think of two more things for you to do!" she sat on the couch and tossed a pillow onto the ground. "On your knees!" she commanded, "no lying down!"

I obliged the princess. She was leaky as a faucet, with her sweet juices staining my couch. I didn't mind, I'd just turn the cushion around and be reminded of our Divine night together whenever I would see the spot. Some of her erotic nectar ended up in my mouth and on my tongue; it was Divine. She squeaked and squealed with delight as my tongue wriggled in and out and around her. She said, "stop. I know what I want you to do now. You can start off by letting me ride you, in your bedroom. With 'intimacy gel' slathered on and use the special ribbed condoms, of course." She laughed a little. "I'll have the gel on, but you'll be covered, haha!" she taunted me. I knew it was true, but I didn't care; being inside her was pleasure enough for me.

I put the condom on and rubbed the gel all over her, even inside. She pushed me down onto the bed, full force, and raised her voice, "now shut up and don't move or I'll," she paused for a moment, "make you jack-off to pictures of men!" This threat scared me quite a bit, so I did as she told me.

She got on me and started to hop up and down, with her breasts bouncing up and down. It was very hard to not reach up and touch them, and it was even harder to resist thrusting into her. It was relaxing though; I didn't need to do any work. She moved faster now and I was lucky the gel and ribs made it easier for her to come, otherwise I might have lost it. She whimpered now, in such joy. "Ah! Ahhhh!" she screamed, but continued to thrust, faster, faster! (I felt like this was cheating; all I had to do was lay there with my penis erect and she loved it!) Her eyes rolled back in her head and she came all over my bed sheets.

"Oh my god! That was... amazing!" she said, panting. We were drenched, her in sweat and me in her secretions. "You know, the game's over when we finish my last order, 'cause I don't have enough money to pay for all this!"

She collapsed next to me, exhausted (but only for the moment, I hoped). We embraced and kissed lovingly. These were love kisses: sweet, opposed to the spicy ones we enjoyed earlier that night. Night? It was 3:17!

"It's 3:17! We'll be too tired for work tomo-" she put a finger on my lips. "Don't worry about work, not now," she said. I agreed. "So... what was the last thing you wanted me to do?" I asked. I kept from coming so I could enjoy the finale to its fullest.

She came close to me, I assumed for a kiss, but she went past my lips to my ear and whispered her last request of the night. I stared at her. I couldn't believe it. The transformation she underwent... it was far greater than mine. I blushed. I nodded to her and we put away the game.

Six

She put her clothes back on, now that they had dried. I put on a fresh outfit and put a condom in my pocket. We walked, hand in hand, out my front door and into my car. She wanted to ride on my lap, but I advised against it and she sat in the passenger seat.

We drove, for half an hour, to find the nearest all-night-theatre (if you still do not know what we intended on, perhaps you should look back, to where I described how I lost my virginity). We payed for our tickets and entered the popcorn-smelling theatre. There were a dozen people in the cinema (what kind of people were these, I initially thought, but realised I shouldn't judge...).

We took a seat right in the back, but there was a light on in this part of the theatre, so we were haloed by a dim glow, bright enough so that we could be recognized. It only added to the excitement. We had cooled down for quite a while now, so we were tingling with anticipation (or at least I was).

The movie started, it was a B-movie about some kind of lost talisman that could destroy the world, unless in the proper hands, yadda, yadda, that old story. We settled (or perhaps resigned ourselves) down to the movie. During the long boring speeches (with poor acting) we made out, but I'll admit, there were a few good action scenes that I had to watch (I AM a man, after all).

Forty-five minutes into the movie, I just couldn't take it any longer (I don't know how I lasted that long, even). I quickly undid her belt (it was too bad she wasn't wearing a skirt) and pulled her pants down, part of the way, then did the same for myself. I was so turned on that I almost forgot the condom! After putting it on, I lifted the Divine being up, pushed her seat into the upright position, stood where it had once been, placed her against the wall, and penetrated her. She grabbed onto me, with her arms around my neck and her heels resting on my ass. I thrust while holding her and we'd get a kiss in every now and then. It was magical! It was better than my first time!

She let out a little shrill noise that might have been part of a larger scream. It was enough. Twelve or so pairs of eyes turned onto us. I turned around, still holding Sarah. They were staring at us and I was too shocked to move. "Yeah! Alright!" one of them shouted. The others started to clap and said things like, "that's the way!" and "show that bitch who's boss!" I was paralysed. Luckily, Sarah was not, "lets give them a show! One better than this crappy movie!"

I was reinvigorated now, with a mission! I pressed her up against the wall again (probably too hard, but she didn't complain) and thrust away!

The crowd was clapping in unison now, chanting, "do her! Do her! Do her!"

I was thrusting to the rhythm now, and when the crowd realized this, they sped up their claps. It was incredible! It was astounding! Simply unbelievable! I went in and out in and out, not afraid to grunt or moan anymore. She still held tight, moaning, gasping and occasionally shrieking. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" she announced for the audience to hear. She was indeed, I could feel her dripping down my leg. The spectators changed their chant, "come! Come! Come!"

A few seconds later (a dozen thrusts later) we were both coming. It was different to come while standing up; I almost fell down, as I was already straining my legs and the orgasm was just so strong! We kissed and I managed a few final thrusts before I couldn't stand it any longer. We sank to the closest seat, Sarah still in arms.

We smiled at each other. There was roaring applause, and I had only just realised that there were many more people there now; their friends had informed them of the spectacle.

I looked down at the faces of those who had initially spurred us on. "Christopher!?" I shouted.

"The one and only! I just KNEW you guys were fucking in the bathroom!"