The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Maybe divorce won't be so bad after all.
2.2k words
4.59
156.6k
68

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the age of 43, after almost 20 years of marriage , you can only imagine my shock when my wife surprised me with the announcement that she wanted a divorce. It seems that while I was out working to support her and my kids, she was having an affair, and decided that her boyfriend could support her better than I could.

So, once I was settled in to my new apartment, and got over the shock, anger, and all of the other emotions that come with the territory, I decided it was time to get on with my life and start dating. Actually, I guess you can say that it was decided for me.

On one of my weekends with my kids, I had to take both of them in for new glasses. After the eye exam, while they were being fitted for their new glasses, the girl that was taking care of them, who the kids really liked, asked the kids where their mom was. They responded, rather calmly, that this was their weekend with me, and mom was probably at home. She looked up at me with a shocked look, to which I could only nod.

When she was done with the kids, and there was only paperwork left, I told the kids that they could go to a different store in the mall and look at games.

As soon as they were gone, the girl, Cathy, who I guessed to be in her mid to late 20's and was very cute, asked what had happened, so I gave her the Reader's Digest version.

After we talked for a few more minutes, and we were wrapping up all of the paper work, she looked at me and said "Well, are you going to ask me out, or have I been flirting all this time for nothing?"

Needless to say, I was stunned. "Why would you want to go out with me? I'm almost 15 years older than you, and I'm not exactly what a beautiful girl in her 20's is looking for."

"Well, maybe not most girls, but I am not most girls," she replied. So after talking a little more, we decided to meet for drinks during the week at a local Mexican place that has some great margaritas.

Nervous as hell (this WAS my first date in 20+ years, after all), I walked in to the restaurant bar, ordered a drink, and waited. After about 20 minutes, Cathy walked in, and I was almost breathless.

Let me digress to some quick descriptions. I am 43, 5'9", and just over 200 lbs. I work in construction, and still work out semi-regularly(I was a jock in high school and college, until a knee injury), so I am still in pretty good shape, with only a slight belly starting to show. Cathy is 28,about 5'3", and can't be more than 115 lbs soaking wet, with long strawberry blond hair, and a pair of beautiful green eyes.

When she walked in the bar, she was in a maroon dress that ended almost in the middle of her thighs, and had a nice v-cut neck line that showed just the right amount of cleavage. A nice pair of heels capped off the outfit. As I said, I was breathless. She looked hot!!!

When she walked in, she immediately started to apologize for being late, telling me that her co-workers were trying to give her grief and delay her with all sorts of phony excuses. When I told her that looking like that, she was well worth the wait, she kind of blushed and told me that she wanted to make my first date after all those years memorable. Little did either of us know!!!

After we had consumed a few margaritas, and some every stimulating conversation(I knew that she was intelligent, but she surprised me just how intelligent she was ), we decided to get some fresh air.

As we walked outside, we saw that we had been hit with a spring shower, and it was coming down pretty hard. While we were talking on the patio of the restaurant, she looked at me and asked "Do I have to make all of the first moves here?"

When I looked at her with a slightly confused face, she said "I asked you out for drinks, are you going to make me initiate the first kiss, too?" . Now, I WAS shocked, but not too shocked to respond by leaning in, taking her in my arms, and giving her a long, deep, wet kiss that must have lasted five minutes.

When we finally separated our lips, she smiled at me and said "THAT was well worth the wait." ,and we both laughed. That was when we noticed that we were right in front of a window, and everybody in the main dining room could watch us.

We ran to her car and got in before either of us was soaked in the downpour. After making out like horny teens for another 20 minutes, she pulled back from me and asked how far I lived from there.

When I told her it was a five minute drive, she almost pushed me out of her car and said that she'd follow me. I thought "This can't be real!!!" , as I ran to my truck.

When we got to my apartment complex, there were no parking spots anywhere near the building, so we had to run like hell to avoid the rain, we were both soaked when we got into my apartment.

"I hope that dress isn't ruined," I told her.

She said "It should be fine. I'll just hang it up to dry," and proceeded to turn around and ask me to un-do the zipper, which I did with shaking hands. She dropped the dress on the floor, and that was when I noticed the she wasn't wearing a bra. She bent over to pick up the dress, showing her tight little ass in a crimson thong, long legs, and heels.

"Do you have a hanger?" she asked as I stood there gaping at her hot little body. After I hung the dress to dry in my shower, I came out and saw her sitting on my couch wearing a big smile, and not much else. The thong and heels were still on, and she was a vision like I have rarely seen, and NEVER in my own home.

"You'd be much more comfortable out of those wet clothes" she told me, and stood up and started walking towards me.

"Let me help", she said, and proceeded to undress me. I could not believe what was happening, and just stood there like a fool.

As she knelt down to take off my pants, she smiled at the large bulge she had created in my drawers. "Did I cause that?" , she asked with a grin.

"Uh-huh" was the only response that I could muster.

"Well, I'd better do something about that." she replied. "That looks uncomfortable", and quickly pulled my drawers down to my ankles.

"Oh my!!! I was hoping you had some size, but I never thought you'd have THIS!", she said.I am a little bit over average length, but I am quite a bit thicker than most men.

She smiled up at me, took my hard cock in my mouth, and proceeded to lick and suck on me like her life depended on it. My only thought was "HOLY SHIT!!!" , as she worked me over.

My ex never really got into giving me head, being more concerned about her own satisfaction. Cathy was giving me a more pleasurable blow job than I have had in years!

After about ten minutes of this, my knees were getting weak, and I pulled her up to her feet.

"If I don't stop you now, you're going to make me cum in your mouth," I told her(Something my ex was only able to accomplish three times in 20 years!).

"And your point is?" she asked.

"My point is that I want to return the pleasure, and then fuck you silly." I replied.

"Ok." she said, giggling.

With that I led her to my bed, and told her that the bed was brand new, and needed to be broken in. I picked her up, and placed her in the middle of the bed, getting in with her. As I pulled her legs apart, I noticed a bit wet spot on her panties, and no hair sticking out of the sides.

"Either you had an accident, or you enjoyed giving me head as much as I did." I told her.

"I LOVE sucking cock, and I've never had one that thick before, so I was really getting into it." she replied.

"Well, just wait until IT gets into YOU!" I said, and dove face first between her legs, kissing and licking my way up her firm, shapely thighs, with her squirming all over the place.

As I got to her now soaking wet thong, I leaned in and gave her panty covered pussy a big kiss, and started sucking on her panties. "Oh my god!", she sighed, and I slowly teased her by licking all around her thong, never touching her pussy itself.

"Stop teasing me and eat me!" she yelled, so I pulled her panties off, and started to slowly lick from her dripping wet opening up to her clit, and all around.

After a few minutes of this, as I slipped a finger, then two, into her wet, tight little pussy, she started to shake, and her legs clamped down on my head. That's when I clamped down around her clit with my lips, and started to suck firmly, but softly.

After less than a minute of that, she exploded in my mouth, yelling that she was cumming. As soon as she started coming down, she pushed me away from her pussy (I couldn t believe the wet spot on my sheets!!!), and told me that I had to stop, because her clit was tingling and too sensitive.

"That was the most intense orgasm I ve ever had!" she sighed, as I knelt between her legs and started to rub my cock along her slit.

"Oh no." she said, as she pushed me on to my back. "I told you, I've never had a cock this big, and I want to control how it goes in," as she mounted me, and slowly lowered herself onto my hardness.

"Oh yesss!!!", she cried when our pelvises met, and she started to hump and grind on top of me. I couldn't believe how hot, wet, and tight she felt. She rode, humped, grinded, and just plain fucked me from on top for what felt like half an hour, before she finally collapsed on top of me. I could feel her juices running down my balls while she lay on top of me, still buried deep inside of her.

"I can't believe you haven't cum yet," she said. "My ex never would have made it this long." I just smiled as I sat up, still inside of her, and said "Well, let me do some of the work now".

She climbed off, and we both laughed at the slurping, sucking sound her pussy made as got off of me.

I laid her back, opened her legs, and slid all the way in to the root of my cock, as she let out a loud sigh.

"I could get used to this" she said.

I started to fuck her now, holding her legs over my shoulders, pistoning fast and hard, then slow and soft, alternating like that for a few minutes.

"What is your favorite position?" I asked "besides being on top?"

"I like to be fucked from behind." she smiled, and rolled over, showing me her cute little ass.

I bent down, lifted her hips, and stuck my tongue out to lick her clit from behind. She yelped, and then started to wiggle her ass, letting my tongue get all over.

I licked slowly from her clit all the way up to her ass, and rimmed her little rosebud for a minute or so, which really caused her to let out a loud moan.

"Oh wow! I LIKE that!!!" she said.

I got up behind her, and slid my cock all the way into her wetness, my short and curlies rubbing on her ass.

Eventually, I pushed her down on her belly, slid back in, and started to fuck her like that, straddling her ass as I pounded her pussy from behind.

"OH yeah! Fuck me!Fuck me hard" she started yelling.

It felt so good like that, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and I told her I was going to cum soon.

"Tell me when." she said, and after a couple of minutes more, I knew I had reached the point of no return, and I told her it was time.

" Pull out!" she yelled, as she got out from under me and I grabbed my slick cock tight.

She took my hand away and she swallowed my cock as I shot a load that felt like it would take off the back of her head. She then licked off all of our juices from my softening cock, and sighed .

We both fell fast asleep right after that , me spooning her from behind with my sticky cock on her ass cheeks.

The next morning, she woke me with an incredible blow job, before she went to work. As I left for work, my upstairs neighbors were leaving also, and they both looked at me and smiled. I wonder if they heard Cathy???