The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the head of the bed, where Janis' head was, and she reached out, under my kilt, grabbed my cock, and slowly stroked it.

"You weren't wearing anything under this kilt all night, and you didn't tell me?" She asked.

"Well, you never asked me what I was wearing, so I figured that you didn't care," I teased her.

As I undid the clasp on my kilt, and let it drop, Sue stopped her oral assault on Janis to look up at Janis' mouth, just before she buried my cock in her mouth.

Sue uttered something, I think in Japanese, and then said, "Oh, my. I have never seen a man's penis that big, except for in the movies my husband would watch."

"Just wait until you feel this thing inside of you," Janis told her. "You have never felt that filled in your life."

"No, I have only been with my husband," Sue told us, "and he was not anywhere near that big, and especially that thick!"

"Well, why don't you make sure you get it nice and wet, so that I can slide right into Sue's hot little pussy," I told Janis.

When I said that, Sue moaned, and Janis started sucking on my cock, slobbering all over it, making it nice and wet.

After a couple of minutes like that, I pulled my cock out of Janis' hot mouth, and got behind Sue. I started playing with her pussy from behind, while she was bringing Janis to her climax.

When my fingers slid in to her pussy, I was astonished at how hot, and wet, and tight Sue's pussy was. I only had one finger in her, and that was a snug fit! Sue started moaning and wiggling her hips, as I fingered her from behind, and when I pulled my finger out, and stood behind her, sliding the head of my cock on her wet pussy lips, Sue turned to look at me, and said, "No, not like that. I am too small, and you are too large. It will hurt too much. Please."

I told her that was no problem, and picked her up, lifting her from Janis' body, and laid her on her back, on the bed. Janis had a look of unbridled hot lust in her eyes, and noded at me when she saw me sliding my cockhead on Sue's wet opening.

I found the mouth to her pussy, and slowly started to slide my cock in. Sue let out a loud moan, and put her hands on my chest, to slow me down. I started to slowly pump my hips, sliding just a little bit more in, each time, and wetting more of my cock each stroke.

By the time that I was almost buried in that dripping wet hole, I could feel Sue's pussy pulsing. Janis had one hand on Sue's tits, playing with her nipples, and that other hand was stroking Sue's clit, rubbing it and flicking it.

I gave one final push, and buried myself deep in Sue's wet hole. I have never felt anything that wet, hot, and tight in my entire life. If she wasn't already a mother, I would have thought that Sue was a virgin, experiencing a cock for the first time.

As our pelvis' were rubbing against each other, Sue yelled out "Oh my god! Yes! That feels so good. Both of you are making me feel so good!!!"

Janis looked at me, and with lust in her eyes, told me, "Fuck her. Make her feel like a woman should feel. Fuck her like you know she wants it."

Once I knew that Sue was used to my size, I started stroking my cock in and out of her pussy, a little faster each time.

"Yes Yes Yes," Sue kept moaning. "I have never felt like this before!"

All of a sudden, Sue let out a scream, stiffened her body, and yelled out, "YES!!!!!," and then she just collapsed on the bed, moaning.

Janis stopped stroking Sues clit and nipples, and straddled Sue's face, with her ass towards me, and told Sue, "I want you to make me cum. Lick me, my little Asian doll," and lowered her pussy, which was dripping, onto Sue's face.

Sue started licking Janis' slit with a lustful gusto, holding onto her hips, and I slowed down my stroking into her pussy. I reached up, and slid a finger, and then two, into Janis pussy from behind, and that caused her to moan and gasp, and grind her crotch onto Sue's face.

Soon, I felt that Sue was wearing down, and I pulled out of her pussy, with a loud sucking sound as I pulled all the way out. Sue moaned, sounding like a combination of disappointment and yet relief, but never stopped working on Janis' pussy.

Keeping Sue on her back, I knee-walked my way up her torso, took Janis by the hips, and slid my cock all the way into her wet pussy, burying myself in one thrust. Janis moaned, and shook a little.

I could feel Sue's tongue working on Janis' clit, and I could only imagine how it felt to Janis. She gasped and moaned, and I knew that I wasn't going to last too much longer, so I started fucking her harder and faster, and Sue kept up with her licking, and sucking on Janis' clit.

Soon, I heard the familiar sound from Janis, and started to fuck her with everything I had left in me. She started to yell, saying, "Oh yes! Fuck me baby! Don't stop! I'm almost there! Fuck meeeee!!!!!"

"Oh, yeah, I'm almost there, too!," I told her.

Sue was grabbing Janis' ass, and pulling her down, and I kept pounding into her pussy, and finally, Janis yelled out, "Cum with me, baby. Oh, god, yes, cum with meee!"

I could feel Janis' pussy start to pulse, and milk my cock, and that was all I could take. I let loose with a blast that I thought would shoot out of her mouth, it was so powerful.

Janis was shaking and moaning, and when she finally stopped, I rolled us over, so that Sue could get out from underneath us.

"My goodness," Sue said, "I never knew sex could be like this."

"Me either," Janis added.

"Oh... my... god," was all I could say, causing both women to laugh.

After a couple of minutes, I got up to go to the bathroom, and I heard Sue say, in her little girl voice, "I think that I am going to have a very sore kitty tomorrow."

I laughed at that, and went into the bathroom. When I came out, the women were in a sixty-nine, and Janis looked up at me and said, "I wanted to see if I could kiss her soreness away, and she dove right back in, too"

"Mmmmm," Sue added. "I wanted to know what man's and woman's juices tasted like, together. I like!"

I could just smile, and think to myself, "I could definitely get used to this," as I collapsed on the bed. "I think I've created a couple of monsters, here."

12