The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slide your thumb back in, and pound my pussy. I want to cum like that. Make me cum, damn it." I could feel that I was getting close to cumming, so I slid my thumb in her ass, and placed my cock back at her pussy.

"Ooooh," she moaned. "Don't tease me like that. Fuck me!"

As she said that, I slammed my cock all the way in, burying myself in one thrust.

As we were fucking like that, there was a knock on her office door.

"Donna? Are you in there?" we heard. It was one of her waitresses.

"Yeah, Cat. I'm in here. I'm kind of busy, though," Donna grunted, as I kept fucking her.

We could hear Cat giggle though the door, and she said "OK, well I just wanted to tell you that people are starting to leave."

"OK, I'll be out in a minute," Donna said, as she reached back, and tried to grab my ass to pull me in deeper.

"Fuck me. I want you to cum," she told me.

"I'm almost there," I told her.

"Tell me when," she said. "You can cum inside me. I want to feel you cum."

I started to fuck her faster, knowing that I was approaching the point of no return.

"Oh, yeah, I'm going to cum," I told her.

"Yes. Cum inside me!" she moaned loudly, as she pushed her ass back at me, burying my cock and my thumb as deep as possible inside her holes.

I felt the surge from my balls, and my cock erupted deep inside her tight hole, my body shaking, and my knees weakening.

We both let out a loud groan at the same time, and collapsed on top of each other on the desk.

"I do hope that you're going to visit more often, now," Donna said, as we lay like that, catching our breath.

"I think I might be able to be convinced," I joked.

After we collected ourselves, and redressed, we walked back into an almost empty bar. As we walked through the door, we were met with applause by the remaining party-goers, who were apparently informed of the private party in the back room by Cat, the waitress.

As we were leaving, Ron looked at me and laughed. "Didn't I tell you to just sit back and enjoy the ride?",he joked.

"That you did, Ron, that you did."

12