The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Have a seat," I told her, pointing to a chair.

As she sat, Tammy looked at me and said, "First, I just wanted to tell you that the other night was the greatest night of sex that I have ever had. I always thought that orgasms, and especially multiple orgasms, were a myth. You proved me wrong. Thank you."

"Well, it was my pleasure, as much as it was yours," I told her. "Obviously, though, something is bothering you."

"Well, it's just that I know that you have only been divorced for about a year, and you shouldn't be tied down right now. I'm not sure that I want to be tied down, either. But I don't want to lose you, and I don't want you to think that I am some kind of slut that just fucks and runs."

"So, what are you saying?" I asked .

"I don't know," she said. "I just know that the other night was something that I want to experience again and again ..." she trailed off.

"Well, listen Tammy," I started, "I am not going anywhere. I just bought this house, so I am going to be here a while. If you want a casual relationship, where we are friendly neighbors who get VERY friendly when we can, then I am fine with that. We are both free to date others, if we want, and we have each other to talk to, or to make love with, when we need it."

"You wouldn't have a problem with that?" Tammy asked me. "Because honestly, I would like to see if other guys are as good as you, or if you are just a freak. And I mean a freak in only the nicest way."

"Look, the other night was incredible for me, too," I told her. "And I would like to have more fun with you, too. If you aren't ready for a committed relationship, and honestly, I don't think that I am either, then I am going to take what I can get."

"Well, then, I hope you like what you are about to get right now," she said smiling, as she walked over to me, got down on her knees, and proceeded to pull out my hardening cock.

12