The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 12

Story Info
The household grows.
3.1k words
4.67
39.5k
10
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing Tammy for a few months, I was spending most of my time with her. Don't get me wrong, I still looked at other women, and in some cases lusted after them, but my interest in pursuing them was waning. Tammy was quickly becoming something that no other woman had been to me in quite a long time.

We were having an interesting summer, with Tammy's daughters, who were 17 (a cheerleader) and 15 (a swimmer), my son, 16 and trying to stay in shape for football and wrestling, lusting after both of them, with my daughter, 14, laughing at her brother, and trying to emulate both older girls. My kids were spending most of their summer with me, both helping with the upkeep of the house and land, and just hanging by the pool. All together, it made for some nice comic opera.

We had a big BBQ over the Fourth of July weekend, with both of us having a few friends over. Tammy, however, was kind of bummed because her cousin, Lynn, didn't make it. Tammy had been telling me about her cousin, and was anxious to finally have us meet. Apparently, though, Lynn and her husband Mario were having problems, and they never made it.

As the last few people were leaving, the phone rang, and it was Lynn wanting to talk to Tammy. I could tell by her voice that Lynn was upset, and I wondered what had happened.

Just as I was finishing the clean-up, Tammy came back to me. She told me that Lynn and Mario had a fight after he came home drunk, cussing up a storm, and threw a softball at their daughter's head, after she left it on the lawn. To make a long story short, the police were called, Mario was taken to jail for domestic battery, along with trying to hit a cop (never a bright move, especially when you're drunk), and Lynn didn't want to stay in the house tonight.

Before I could tell Tammy to tell Lynn to come here, Tammy told me that she already had. She knew that I wouldn't mind, and they could stay with her. They should be here in a few minutes.

I helped Tammy and the girls clear out some space in their house, and I told Tammy that either she or Lynn could stay in my house, too, if necessary. As she was starting to answer, a mini-van pulled up in the driveway, and stopped at the rear house.

After the van shut off, the driver's door opened, and a young girl stepped out. She was cute, about 16 or so, and with a very athletic build. "My mom's still so upset, that I decided to drive," the young woman said.

"Kurt, this is Cassie, Lynn's daughter," Tammy said. "Come help me with Lynn and her stuff."

As I got to the passenger side door, Tammy had it open, and was helping her cousin out of the van. Hearing Lynn sobbing, I stepped in to help. I was stunned when I saw Lynn for the first time.

As I have mentioned before, Tammy is one of the most beautiful women that I have ever known, but Lynn was simply stunning. She was about my height, six inches or so taller than Tammy, and had a slightly fuller figure than Tammy. She had Tammy's family bone structure, and you could tell that they were related, but Lynn was simply more beautiful. The other thing that got my attention was a large bruise forming under her left eye, and she seemed rather pained in her breathing.

We put Lynn to bed in a guest room, and Tammy got her settled in, helping her get changed. When she came back, Tammy told me that Lynn's body was pretty bruised up. Then we got her daughter settled in with the other girls, and we went to bed.

The next day, talking with Cassie, and then with Lynn, we found out what was going on. It turns out that Mario tended to get loud, and sometimes violent, when he drank, which was getting to be often. This was not the first time that he had hit Lynn, or thrown things at his daughter.

I told Lynn that she was welcome to stay with us as long as she wished. I had plenty of space, and she was obviously special to Tammy. I also gave her my lawyer's card, and told her that she should consider using the number. He is a good friend of mine, and would take good care of her.

Two days later, I took Lynn to her house to help her get some things for her and her daughter. Mario was there waiting, drunk again. He became loud and belligerent as we walked into the house, yelling at Lynn, but I walked her through the house, trying to get her to ignore him. Eventually, we packed up enough clothes for both women, a few personal items, and left the house.

As we were walking back to my truck, Mario charged at us in a fast, drunken stumble. I stepped in front of Lynn, put my shoulder down, and threw a block into Mario that took him off of his feet, and landed him on his ass. While he lay there, screaming and sputtering, I put Lynn into the truck, and we drove off.

Shortly after we got back to my house, I heard Lynn on the phone, making an appointment with my lawyer.

Lynn decided to stay with us for a while, and we all started settling in together. My son was upset at first, because we decided to put Lynn, her daughter, and Tammy's girls in the rear house, and he and his sister had to stay in the main house. After listening to him try to argue with me about how he should be able to live in the rear house, based on his age, I decided to strike a deal.

"Well, since all of the kids want to stay in the rear house, and we want an adult back there, here's what we'll do," I started. "Lynn keeps her bedroom, as she is the adult. We'll double up all of the girls, so you can have your own bedroom. That way, you can be the only male in a house with five women. If you think that your mother and your sister are bad once a month ..." "OK!!" he yelled. "I give! I'll live in the big house with you."

We all laughed, and life continued. As we fell into a nice rhythm, Tammy and I had to try and sneak in private time. The hardest part was the fact that Tammy was becoming more vocal in her love making. A couple of times, I thought she might have been loud enough that my kids, at the other end of the house, might hear her.

Tammy and I had already booked our kids at summer camps for the first week of August, so that we could have some alone time. As luck would have it, Lynn's daughter was going to a softball camp during the same week, so we could still have some alone time. We just had to work around Lynn.

That Sunday night, with all of the kids finally gone for the week, I threw some steaks on the grill, popped open a couple of bottles of wine, and Tammy, Lynn and I sat down for a nice, quiet dinner. After we ate, we sat and worked on the second bottle of wine. While we were drinking, Lynn asked if we would mind if she slept in the main house while the kids were gone. She didn't want to be alone in the house at night.

I told her that she could have her pick of the rooms for as long as she liked. Half-drunk, she teasingly asked if that meant my room, too. We all laughed, but I had to wonder just how much truth there was to that question, considering the look she had in her eyes when she asked. "I'm afraid that Tammy has standing reservations for that room," I joked back with her.

After we finished the second bottle, we decided to call it a night. Tammy went to our room, and I knew that I was in for a fun night. She always gets horny when she's drinking, and she had that look in her eye.

Lynn chose the bedroom right across from our room, since that one was a spare room, and not one of my kids'. I got her settled in, and went to my own room. There, Tammy was waiting.

When I walked in to my bedroom, Tammy was lying on the bed, wearing a lacy red camisole top and a matching pair of boy shorts. She had lit some candles, and had some jazz playing softly on the stereo. She was laying back, her eyes watching me, and she had one hand on her breast, playing with her nipple, and the other hand was softly stroking her already wet pussy. I knew, as well as she did, that a few months ago, she never would have been able to do this in front of someone.

As Miles and Coltrane softly wailed in the background, I slowly started to remove my clothes as I watched Tammy bring herself close to an orgasm while she watched me. When I dropped my boxers around my ankles, my proud cock standing tall, she gasped softly, and pinched her nipple and tweaked her clit, causing herself to moan, also.

As I reached out to help her play with her pussy, Tammy slapped my hand away, and told me, "No. You lay back. I am going to take care of you tonight. You have been so nice, taking care of Lynn and me, and our kids. Tonight, I get to take care of you, and to thank you." She pushed me onto my back, knelt on the bed between my legs, and softly grasped my cock.

As always, not wanting to deny a woman her pleasures, I complied, and proceeded to lay back and enjoy Tammy's talents.

Enjoy, I did, too. Tammy threw a little something extra into her usual oral trickery, and had me on the brink a couple of times. She was sucking and licking me with a wildness that I hadn't seen yet.

I have my bed set up so that the way Tammy was laying on the bed, I had a perfect view of her panty-clad ass in a large mirror. Looking at her lying on the bed that way, her legs spread out, and a big wet spot forming on her panties, I was in heaven.

"Slide your hand between your legs, and play with your pussy while you suck on my cock," I told her.

Along with knowing that she got horny when she drinks, I also knew that Tammy really liked it when I talked dirty to her when she has been drinking. Tonight seemed like a good night for a little of that, too.

Seconds after Tammy started playing with her pussy, she started moaning around my cock as she sucked it more intensely. I knew the pitch of her moan, and I knew she was going to cum soon.

"C'mon, baby, make yourself cum. Play with that hot little pussy while you suck my hard, thick cock. Make yourself cream all over your fingers while you try to suck my cum out," I teased her, as she moaned louder, and tried to swallow my cock.

Watching this entire scene had me at the brink again, when Tammy finally let out a long, soft moan, muffled by my cock, as she brought herself to orgasm. I felt her shake and shudder as she came, and waited for her to come down.

As I held Tammy, and she continued to stroke my cock, I noticed something odd. The bedroom door was slightly open, and I swear that I had closed it, knowing that Lynn was just across the hall.

Before I could think anything more about it, Tammy sat up, removed her soaking wet panties, and climbed on board my lap.

She softly grasped my cock, sliding the head all over her wetness. Then, moaning loudly, Tammy placed the head of my cock at the hot, wet opening of her pussy, and lowered herself onto me.

"Oh my god," Tammy moaned into my ear as I held her on top of me. "I can't go this long without feeling this again."

"I'll soundproof the room, if I have to," I moaned into her ear as we got into Tammy's favorite position.

Holding Tammy's body tight to mine, her chest against mine, with her body on top, I started to fuck her, going quickly, and then slowing down. I would slide the entire shaft of my cock in, burying myself deeply, and then tease her with just the head sliding in and out of her wet hole. While I was doing this, Tammy would wiggle her hips and ass while she was sliding up and down on my shaft.

Again reading Tammy's sounds, I knew that she was reaching her peak again, and changed course. I reached down to her hips, and took a good, tight grip. I held Tammy tight, and I started fucking her hard and fast as I held her body in place. I knew that she loved this, so it wouldn't be long before she came again. I also knew that this was going to be a big one. She usually gets off real well in this position, and I expected nothing less this time. Sure enough, within a few seconds, Tammy let out a long, loud moan, as her body shook and quivered. "Oh my god I'm cumming!" Tammy almost yelled.

Tammy rolled off of me, and lay on her side as she caught her breath. I got up, looked at her laying like that, and straddled her bottom leg. I then opened her other leg, crawled up, and started to slide my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

As Tammy moaned, I heard a sound like a moan coming from the doorway, and knew that Lynn was watching us. That was why the door was open. She must have heard Tammy moaning, and gave into temptation, coming to spy on us. "Well, if she wants a show, we can give her a show, " I thought.

I then started to fuck Tammy's hot, wet, grasping pussy, giving her deep strokes, and then shallow ones. I hoped that we were in a good position for Lynn to see everything, as I kept fucking Tammy.

After a few minutes, I slowed and started to rub my thumb in Tammy juices, which were all over her ass. I saw a little of her juices pooling at her asshole, and slowly rubbed my thumb around it, placing a little more pressure each time.

Soon, I had my entire thumb buried in Tammy's ass, as she wiggled her hips around, getting both my thumb and my cock, buried deep in her pussy, to all the spots that she could.

I then rolled her onto her belly, sliding my cock out, but never removing my thumb from her ass. I had Tammy laying on her belly across the bed, facing away from the door. I knew that Lynn was now going to get a perfect view, as wiggled my thumb around in Tammy's ass.

"Do you like the way my thumb feels in your ass?" I asked her, as I placed the head of my cock at her pussy opening. "Oh, yes!" she moaned. "Your thumb feels so good." Just before I slid my cock in to her pussy, I started to fuck her as with my thumb, quickly.

"Oh! Oh! That feels soo goood!" Tammy yelped, as I then slid my cock all the way in to her in one stroke.

I could hear Lynn on the other side of the door, she was breathing so hard. I decided to up the stakes a little, and asked Tammy, "Do you like my thumb in your ass, fucking you?"

"Oh, yeah," Tammy moaned. "I love it when you fuck me with your thumb in my ass. It feels so good!" "What feels better?" I asked. "My thumb or my cock?"

"Oh! I like your cock in my ass!" Tammy said loudly. As she was moaning about the thought, I heard Lynn gasp and moan.

I leaned down, and whispered in Tammy's ear, "You know, if you keep moaning this loud, Lynn is going to hear you." When I said that, I felt Tammy's pussy squeeze for a second, and she let out a soft moan.

"You like that thought, don't you?" I whispered in her ear, knowing that Tammy still didn't know that Lynn was watching us from the doorway. "You like the idea of your cousin hearing us, don't you?" I asked her. Tammy moaned louder, and wiggled and pushed her hips up at me.

Then I moved to the other side of her neck, and kissed and nibbled on her neck, grinding my pelvis into her hips the whole time, keeping my cock buried deep in her pussy. I got to this ear, and whispered, "Slide your hand down, and play with your clit while I fuck your hot, wet pussy."

Tammy moaned, and slid her hand down. When I could feel her fingers rubbing at her lips and her clit, I leaned in again.

"I wonder how excited you'd get at the thought of Lynn sitting in our room, watching us fuck. Playing with her tits, and stroking her wet pussy, while she watches us fuck. You like that thought, don't you?" I whispered in her ear.

When I said that, Tammy really started getting off. "Oh, yes!", she yelled. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me!"

I straightened up, took a hold of her hips, and started fucking Tammy hard and fast. I knew that neither one of us was going to last long, so I wanted to make it a good ending. I started to fuck Tammy for all I was worth.

When I heard Tammy start her "Oh! OH! OHHH!!" noises, I knew that she was right there, also. I started giving her long, deep strokes, pulling my cock all the way out, and then sliding it all the way back in. I thought about the view that Lynn must have, and that set me off.

"Oh, yes, I'm going to cum!" I announced, as I grabbed Tammy's hips and pulled her tight.

"Yes!Yes!I'm there!! I'm cumming too!" Tammy yelled, as I felt both of us explode at the same time.

While we were lying there, catching out breath, I could still faintly hear Lynn breathing heavy also, and eventually heard hear go back to her room.