The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti smiled at me as she started to slowly remove her clothes. She started slowly swaying to a tune playing in her head as she finished unbuttoning her blouse. She played for a minute as she slowly slid it off of her shoulders, and then tossed it in the corner with my clothes.

The whole time, her eyes never left my cock as I slowly stroked while I watched her. Even when she turned around while she lowered her skirt, showing me her bare ass, she maintained eye contact with my shaft.

She stepped out of her skirt, and turned towards me. She didn't move as she watched me stroke myself. Soon, though, she raised a hand to her tits and started to glide her fingers over her nipples. Her other hand went down to her pussy, and she slowly stroked her pussy lips while she watched me stroke my cock.

It didn't take long for her to start squeezing her tits with one hand, pulling on her nipples, while she slid her fingers to her wet pussy hole. I started stroking a little faster, and Patti moaned and slid two fingers into her pussy.

She gasped when they went in, and then she tried to fuck herself with her fingers matching the rhythm I had stroking my cock. I would speed up, and she would speed up. I slowed down, and so did she.

After only a couple of minutes like that, I held my thick shaft still and pointed it towards her.

"Come here," I told her.

Patti remover her hand from her tits as she got on her knees and wrapped it around my cock. She started to take her other hand from her pussy, but I told her to leave it there.

With one hand stroking my shaft, and her other hand stroking her own pussy, Patti started to suck my cock. I was getting quite a messy blow job as she tried to swallow my entire rod.

Finally, she gave up trying to deep-throat me, and raised her head. "Damn, you've got a nice cock," she told me as she continued to stroke me. "It's just too big for me to swallow, though."

"You are doing fine by me," I told her. "Is your pussy nice and wet?" I asked.

She smiled at me as she worked that hand a little faster and deeper. "Yes," she gasped as she apparently slid her fingers in as deep as she could.

"Show me," I told her.

Patti leaned back a little as she released my cock. As my thick shaft waved shiny in the breeze, she slid her fingers out from her pussy. She showed me her wet fingers, and I smiled at her.

"Slide your juices all over my cock," I told her.

She smiled back at me, and did as I asked. When she had wiped as much of her fluids on me, she started to lower her mouth back down around the head.

"Bring me your hot little pussy," I told her as I lay down on the bed.

Patti never released me from her mouth as she climbed on the bed, swung her body around, and straddled my head.

I reached up and pulled her moist pussy down to my mouth as she continued to work on my cock. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, slowly dragging the tip along the length of her clit, and bringing it up to her ass.

Patti gasped when she felt my tongue gliding over her tight back hole, and she started sucking me more aggressively. I brought my tongue back down, and slid it deep into her wet hole.

I held her tight as I started tongue-fucking her, and she took my cock in deeper. Then I slipped my tongue down to her clit, and quickly flicked it across the tip of her little bud.

Patti released my hard shaft from her hot mouth, but continued stroking it, as she started to moan louder.

"Oh, yeah! Oh god, that feels good!" she groaned as she held my cock tight.

I slid down a little, and started a full oral assault on her clit, licking at it quickly, dragging along the length slowly, and sucking on it. I reached around her ass and slid my hands towards her holes.

"Ohhh! Yesss!" she moaned, as I softly sucked on her clit, and slowly slid a finger into her wet pussy.

Releasing her hard nub from my mouth, I started working along the length of her clit shaft as I slowly started gliding a fingertip across her tight asshole. As I softly pushed with the finger, while I slid the other finger deeper into her pussy, Patti groaned loudly and pushed back against my hand.

"Oh, yeah!" she gasped. "Oh, god, that feels good!"

I was wiggling my finger along the top wall of her wet pussy, and had the tip of my other finger in her ass, when she started getting more vocal.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's it!" she started. "Oh, yeah! That feels SO GOOD! Don't stop ANY thing!!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!!!" she shouted as I slid both fingers in deeper. "Oh my god, yes!"

I started to move my hand around, causing both fingers to wiggle inside her, and started to shake my head quickly, flicking my tongue along both sides of her clit.

"Oh god! Oh yes!" Patti shouted. "Oh god yes! I'm gonna cum!"

All of a sudden, Patti dropped her mouth over my cock again, trying to take it in as deep as she could, and I heard , and felt, her scream and moan around my shaft as her body started to shake.

Patti's ass was shaking and wiggling as I felt a surge of pussy juice flow out of her pussy. I slowed my hand and my tongue, and she slowly came down from her orgasm.

I slid my fingers out of her tight holes, and she let my cock slip from her mouth.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly. "That was awesome! I have never come like that!"

"I'm glad that you liked," I told her.

"Oh, yeah!" she responded. "Now, I have got to get this big, hard cock inside of me."

Patti started to slide down my body, until she was straddling my hips. Reaching down, she took my cock in her hand, and slowly started to slide it along the length of her slit, wetting it with her juices.

Once she was ready, she placed my cock at the mouth of her wet pussy, and slowly lowered herself on to me.

I enjoyed the view, not to mention the sensations, as Patti lowered herself onto my thick, hard shaft. I realized that if I leaned over just a bit, I could see into the mirror on the wall, and watch Patti's tits as they swayed back and forth as she rode me.

"Oh, yesss!" she moaned as she reached bottom.

"That feels SOO good!", she groaned as she started to wiggle her hips around.

Soon, she started to raise and lower her hips, and I was able to watch her tits swing, and her ass bounce, as she started to fuck me.

I reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks, holding tight as she continued to bounce up and down on my cock. That caused her to moan again, and she wiggled her hips as she kept on riding me.

I started to slide my hands closer to her asscrack, and she sighed loudly when I grabbed her cheeks again and spread them apart. Reaching in with my thumbs, I softly slid them over her tight back hole.

Patti gasped as I spread her fluids across her rosebud, and said softly, "Yesss!"

Soon, she was pushing back against me, sliding the tip of one thumb into her tight ass. When she felt that, Patti groaned loudly.

"Oh yeah!" she whispered. "Yeah, baby, fuck me."

"No, baby," I told her. "YOU fuck ME."

"Ohhhhh!" she responded, and started to bounce on my rod faster, still wiggling her hips to keep my thumb moving in her ass.

Patti continued fucking me for a couple of minutes, moaning and groaning loudly, until she finally collapsed forward onto my legs.

"Oh my god!" she groaned. "I can't move! My legs are shaking!!!"

"Do you want to stop?" I asked her.

"No!" she responded. "I just have to move. My legs are dead."

"Ok," I told her. "We can move around."

As I climbed out from under her, Patti rolled on to her side, with one leg straight, and the other bent at an angle that showed her legs, ass, and pussy very nicely.

I climbed on, straddling her straightened leg, and crawled up towards her body. I kissed my way up her torso, until I felt her hot, wet pussy hairs brush along my hard shaft.

Reaching down, I placed my cock at her pussy, and slowly slid it in. Holding onto her hip, I pushed the entire length of my hard pole into her wet depths, causing both of us to moan.

"Oh yes!" Patti groaned. "Oh damn! That feels good!"

Sliding into her at this angle did feel great, and I slowly started to fuck her grasping pussy. I reached up and took one of her tits into my hand, squeezing it, and slid the other hand down to her ass.

I started fucking her harder and faster, and Patti started to get more vocal.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!" she said loudly. "C'mon baby, fuck me good!"

At one point, I stopped thrusting and slowly slid my cock out of her hot hole. I slid the head of my shaft up and down her wet slit, slapping it against her clit, and down to her ass.

Patti yelped when I cock-slapped her hard little clit, and then she groaned when I slid my cock back into her pussy for a moment. Sliding it out, I slipped it down towards her ass. I rubbed all of the juices on my cock onto her asshole, and Patti groaned even louder.

"Oh, baby, that feels so nice!" she moaned.

I placed the head of my cock against her ass, and when I started to push, she reached down and told me, "No! I've always wanted to try anal, but there is no way I'm making THAT the first cock in my ass! My pussy and mouth are filled enough by that thing."

Smiling, I simply slid my cock back to her wet pussy, and slammed it all the way in. Patti yelped, and then started moving her hips along with me. I placed my thumb at her asshole again, and again, she pushed back against it and it slid in.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned loudly. "That's good! Fuck me!!!"

I started to fuck her faster again, and with all of her wiggling, my thumb was soon buried in her ass.

"Oh, god, yes!" she yelled as I started to fuck her harder. "Fuck me! Fuck me good! Oh, god, make me cum again!"

I started to slide my thumb in and out of her ass as I fucked her pussy as hard and fast as I could. Soon, Patti was groaning loudly again, and I could hear her breath getting short.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me baby! Make me cum!" she yelped. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

I was stroking the entire length of my shaft in and out of her pussy, and my thumb in and out of her ass, when Patti exploded.

"Oh my god! Yes! Oh damn! I'm cumming!" she yelled. Then, she started to moan softly, "Oh my god! I'm cumming so good!!!"

It didn't take long before this had me ready to blow. "Oh, baby, you're gonna make me cum!" I told her.

"Oh, yeah. Cum for me," she whispered. "I want to fee you cum inside me!'

Seconds later, I felt my balls start to churn. "Oh, yes!" I groaned as I blasted my second load of the night deep in her pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Patti groaned. "I can feel you shooting your cum in my pussy! I can feel your cock throb!"

We both soon collapsed on the bed as we tried to catch our breath. After we lay there for a few minutes, Patti looked at me and asked, "How long do you have this room?"

12