The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Elke, you're going to make me cum," I said as I reached back down to her head.

She nodded her head, looking my in the eyes, and continued to work on me. After a few more seconds of that, I felt the surge from my balls, and I held her head firmly as I blasted a load of cum down her throat.

"Oh my god!" I bellowed, as my hips bounced in the chair. "Holy shit! Oh, DAMN!"

Elke moaned her approval and smiled as she milked the last of my juices from my cock, and then let the shiny head pop from her mouth.

She washed down my load with the rest of her wine, and looked up at me. "You almost said that like it was a bad thing," she teased as she licked her lips.

"NOTHING about that was bad!" I assured her as I caught my breath. "I just wanted to warn you."

"Well, I appreciate that," she smiled. "I take it you liked, then?"

"Do you really have to ask?" I said, trying to slow my heart rate back down. "That was incredible!"

Giggling, she said, "Well, thank you."

"No," I responded. "Thank YOU!"

Laughing, she climbed up into my lap, and we kissed gently for a second. Elke squealed and laughed as I turned and sat her down in the chair, placing my body between her legs as I kneeled on the floor.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, as she settled into her chair.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked. "I'm killing time while my body recovers. Is that ok with you?"

"Oh," she said softly. "I guess that's ok."

"Good," I said. "Now, I want YOU to sit back, relax, and enjoy, while I do something that I'VE thought about for a long time."

I picked up one leg, and started to slowly kiss my way up the inside, from her ankle all the way up to her panty covered pussy. I ran my tongue along leg band of her panty up to her hip, and then put that leg back down.

As I started to do the same thing to her other leg, again starting at her ankle and working my way up, I heard her sigh. She was holding tight to the arm of the chair, and starting to move her hips and leg around.

When I got to this leg band, after I flicked my tongue up to her waist, I kissed my way across her panties, and started to work my way down the center.

"Ohhh!" I heard her moan, as I reached the top of her pubic mound. I could smell her musk, and feel the heat radiating from her pussy, through her panties.

I kissed my way down her mound, to the wet spot that had formed. She reached down and held my head as I slid my tongue back up, licking her through her lace, and she moaned louder.

I reached up and slid two fingers under the waistband of her panties, and started to slowly slide them down over her hips. I remembered what an old friend had said once, about how the first time a woman raised her hips, allowing you to remove her panties, was a defining moment of a relationship, as she raised hers.

I left the panties hanging off of one foot as I placed one leg over each armrest of her chair. As I looked into her eyes, I slowly lowered my head, stuck out my tongue, and lightly ran it up each side of her steamy pussy lips.

"Oh, yes!" she hissed, as she reached back down and took my head in her hands. Apparently not in the mood to be teased any longer, she guided my head to her wet pussy and held me there.

I reached up, grabbed her hips, and pulled her further down in the chair, closer to me, and slid my tongue into her wet hole, tasting her flowing juices.

I ran my tongue up and down the length of her moist slit, from her wet pussy hole up to her clit, and I dragged my tongue all the way down, bringing her juices down to her ass. I quickly and lightly flicked my tongue across her tight little rosebud, and she gasped and sighed.

As I slid my tongue up her slit, Elke moaned and hissed, pulling my head in tighter.

I flicked my tongue across her clit, and she yelped and jumped, pulling my head in even tighter. When she relaxed just a bit, allowing me to breathe, I took her hands in mine and removed them from my head, placing them on the arms of the chair.

I slid my arms under her legs, wrapping them around to the front and held her tight, and I went back to licking her pussy. I started to flick my tongue along each side of her clit, and up the top, dropping back to flick across her tip.

"Oh, yesss!" she moaned, as I teased her pussy. "Oh, my god, that is nice!"

"You like?" I asked, as I pulled my head away.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned. "Don't stop now!"

I nuzzled my face back into her wet pussy and wrapped my lips around her stiff little clit. With my fingers holding her pussy lips spread apart, I gently started to suck her sensitive bud into my mouth, flicking the tip of my tongue across the tip of her clit as quickly and softly as I could.

Elke let out a long, low moan as I continued to suck and lick on her, and she started to wiggle her hips around. When I placed the tip of one finger at the wet opening of her pussy, she gasped loudly.

"Oh, my god!", she moaned, as I slid the finger slowly along the top wall of her hot, moist depths. When I added a second finger, and placed both of them in deep, she started to buck her hips.

I released her clit from my lips and went back to sliding my tongue along both sides of her clit hood as I stroked the underside of her pelvis with my fingers. I was wiggling my fingertips while I moved my hand around, alternating pressure with each finger.

I heard her breath shorten, and her pussy walls were starting contracting around my fingers, when she whimpered loudly.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "Oh, yes, I'm gonna cum! Oh, god, don't stop! That feels so GOOD!"

As I looked up at her, I saw that she was squeezing her full, luscious tits and pulling on her nipples. Soon, her pussy was clamping down on my fingers as I slid them in and out of her wetness, and I felt a surge of juices flow out of her.

"Oh, god, YES!" she yelled. "Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Oooooh! Yes!"

I softened and slowed my tongue as she bucked and moved her hips, and she let out another low, long moan. Finally, as her breathing slowed, I slid my fingers from her hot, tight pussy.

As I lightly slid my tongue along the length of her soaking wet pussy lips, I teased the opening of her still oozing pussy with one fingertip, as I slid the other finger down to her ass and rimmed her rosebud with the wet tip.

That caused Elke to gasp and moan again, and she let out a slow hiss when I applied a slight amount of pressure. I then brought that finger back to her pussy, and I slid both fingers back deep into her.

She gasped as I buried my fingers deep inside her, and her hands went back to her tits. Standing, I slid my fingers from her, and as I looked into her eyes, I took my stiff cock, hard again from watching her cum, and slowly stroked it, spreading her juices along the length of my shaft.

Elke pulled on her nipples as she watched, her eyes shifting back and forth from my eyes down to my cock.

Finally, when I knew that it was time, I crouched down and placed the head of my cock at her wet opening.

As I slid the head up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet with her fluids, Elke moaned softly. Finally, she looked at me, and said softly and simply, "Please!"

Smiling, I slowly slid my hard cock into her tight wet pussy, until I felt it bottom out. We both let out a low moan as we felt the sensations overtake us, and I stayed still for a few seconds, enjoying the pleasurable feeling.

I slowly started to slide my cock out of her, and as I slid back in, she moaned loudly. "Oh, god, that feels good!" she cried.

She reached out and grabbed on to my ass, pulling me in deep, holding me there for a little bit. While she held my ass, I wiggled my hips around, grinding against her.

Soon, I started to slide in and out of her wet depths again, and I reached up and took her heaving tits in my hands. She then covered my hands with hers, and slid a fingertip between mine and flicked it across her hard nipples as I kneaded her full mounds.

Because I was squatting down to reach her in her chair, my legs soon started to tire. I slowed down and told her that I had to change, and I pulled my cock out and stood.

Elke moaned as I slid my thick shaft out of her wet pussy, and as I stood in front of her, she sat up, reached out, and took my cock, shiny with her juices, into her hand.

She leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and ran it along the length of the underside of my shaft, licking off her own juices. She licked around the head of my cock, and then took it in deep, almost burying her nose in my pubic hair.

After sucking on my cock for a few seconds, which did nothing but make my knees even weaker, she let it pop out of her mouth, and she looked up at me.

"Sit down here, and let me ride you," she told me.

"That sounds great," I told her, and we switched places.

I sat back on the chair, and she placed her knees on either side of mine, took my cock in her hand, and slid it along the length of her wet slit. Each time she slid the head over her clit, she jumped slightly, and gasped. As she looked me in the eyes, she placed the head at her hot, moist opening, and slowly lowered her body down on top of me.

This time, I reached out and took her hips in my hands. When she lowered herself all the way down and I bottomed out inside her, I pulled her down tight and held her there.

"Oh, my god!" she whispered, as I moaned at her tightness. "That is SO good! You fill me up SO nice!"

"Oh, yeah," I told her. "This feels incredible!"

Elke started moving her body, sliding up and down on my cock. Once and a while, when she was all the way down on top of me, she would move her hips around and grind her pussy against me.

I slid as far down into the chair as I could, with my ass hanging half off of it, and held tightly onto her hips. I kept her down tight against me, my cock buried deep in her hole, and she slid her hips back and forth.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, her breath getting shorter.

She placed her hands on my chest, and I moved mine up to her swaying tits as she rode me. As I started to pinch and pull on her nipples, she let out a loud groan.

"Ooohh! Ohhhhh! Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned as she continued to slide on top of me.

I quickly moved my hands back down, put one around to her back, and slid the other in between our bodies. I started to slide my fingertips over her clit as she rubbed it against me, and she let out a gasp.

"Oh yeah! Ohh! Ohhh YEAH!" she cried. "Oh, god, I'm cumming!"

When she said that, I started to lightly pinch the hood of her clit, and her eyes flew open.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES!" she yelled. "OH DAMN! I'M CUMMINGGGG!"

I felt her pussy walls squeezing my shaft, and I stopped pinching her clit, moving both hands to her hips. I could feel her juices flowing down my balls as her body shook, and she collapsed against me.

I held her tight as her breathing slowed, and I flexed my cock, still buried deep in her spasming pussy.

"Oh my god!" she breathed. "That was amazing. I don't think that I've ever cum like that! My legs are shaking!"

"Well, that's good," I told her as my hands lightly stroked her back.

I flexed my cock again, and she gasped. "You haven't cum yet?" she asked, surprised.

"Nope," I told her. "I was damn close a couple of minutes ago, but I wanted to make sure you did, first."

"Oh, I did!" she assured me. "I think I made quite a mess, too."

"Now, we have to make sure that you cum," she said, raising her body and looking at me. "How do you want me?"

"I want you from behind," I told her. "Do you like that?"

"Oh, god! I LOVE doggy!" she told me, and she raised her body off of mine.

As she stood, she wobbled a bit, and I reached out to steady her. "Oh, damn!" she said, laughing. "My legs feel like spaghetti!"

Elke got down on her hands and knees on the floor, her gorgeous ass facing me, and she looked over her shoulder at me. "Well, come and get me," she said, as she wiggled her ass.

I got on my knees behind her, and slid my cock up and down her slit, still dripping pussy juice. I brought my cock head up to her ass and slid it around her little brown rosebud, and I heard her gasp, and then moan. I then brought it back down, coating the head in her copious fluids, and slid it around her clit. She gasped and jumped slightly when I started to slap my cock against her clit, and she wiggled her ass some more.

I then lined my cock up with her wet hole, and in one thrust, buried my cock in as deep as possible.

"Ohh!" she yelped, as I bottomed out in her hot, tight pussy.

"Oh, yeah! That's NICE!" I hissed, as I grabbed on to her hips.

Holding on tight to her, I started sliding my thick, wet cock in and out of her tight pussy. She was pushing back against me, moaning.

"Oh, my god, that is SO GOOD!" she moaned as I slid the length of my cock all the way out, and then buried it deep again. "Oh, yeah! Fuck me!"

We continued like that for a couple of minutes, until she told me that her legs were giving out. "Lay on your belly," I told her, as I guided her all the way flat on the floor, keeping my rod deep inside her.

As she flattened out, I straddled her hips, and ground my pelvis against her ass.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, and started raising her hips. I placed my hands on the floor, almost under her arms, and lowered my body to hers.

I lightly kissed and nibbled the back of her neck as I started bumping my hard cock in and out of her pussy in small thrusts, and I heard her gasp again.

"Oh my godddd!" she whimpered lightly. "You feel SO good!"

"Oh, yeah," I breathed into her ear. "YOU feel so good!"

Elke started to thrust her ass back towards me, and her breathing changed again. I raised my body, took a hold of her hips, and started to slide my entire shaft in and out again.

"Oh my god! You're gonna make me cum again!" she cried.

"Oh, damn, this is so good!" I told her. "I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last."

"Oh, yeah!" she breathed. "Cum with me! Fuck me baby! FUCK MEEE!"

Holding tight to her hips, I started pounding into her pussy. Sure enough, it didn't take long until I felt my balls start to tighten. Elke was panting and whimpering, bucking her hips back against me, and I felt the surge start from my balls.

"Oh my god!" I cried out. "Oh, DAMN!"

I felt my balls contract, I slammed my cock in as deep as I could, and I started to blast a load of cum deep in her pussy.

"Ohh! Ohhhhhh! I'm CUMMINGGGG!" she cried out, as her body went rigid and started to shake.

Both of our bodies bounced and convulsed as our orgasms hit us simultaneously, and I collapsed forward on to her back and held her tight as I breathed against the back of her neck.

After a couple of minutes, I finally had the strength to move, and I rolled off of her. She moaned loudly as my spent cock slid from her body, and I rolled onto my back.

Elke rolled over towards me, and I took her into my arms as she lay her head on my chest.

"By the way, Anita, the little Italian girl at the front desk thinks that you're real hot," she told me a couple of minutes later, as we lay there recovering.

"Huh? Oh, yeah?" I asked. "And how did that come up?"

"When she came in this morning, she started asking about you," Elke told me. "I told her that we were old friends."

"Well, I think that we're a bit more than that, now," I responded.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that there isn't fun to be had with her," Elke told me as she snuggled in next to me.

As we lay there, with her body fitting nicely into my arms, I thought to myself, "This just feels right," as we both drifted off to sleep.

12