The Divorcee and the Yard Boy

Story Info
30-year-old divorcee seduces her virginal yard guy.
5.1k words
4.45
168.2k
110
0

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been eight months since the divorce.

She could still remember the gut-wrenching sight of her husband, whom she had intended to surprise with a dinner date while he worked late, bending his secretary over the desk in his office, her skirt high and her panties low. The buxom blonde was shaking as he pounded himself into her, and he was gasping so much that it took him a second to register that the door had opened.

And his excuse! She was too experienced, he said. He wanted someone more innocent, someone he could mold. Plus, he said, he wanted someone with bigger tits. He had spent a long enough time kneading and sucking on her 36Cs, though.

The betrayal and the subsequent drawn-out divorce proceedings made her withdraw from the world. Her friends said she should get out and date, or at least fuck, but she hadn't been up for it. Warm baths and vibrators had been her paramours.

But that had begun to change. The other night, she had gone to a bar, nervous and fidgety. A couple of drinks later, her awkwardness had faded. Two drinks after that, and she was on her back in her bed, a handsome guy (who had bought one of those drinks) fucking her silly. She had almost forgotten how good it felt to have a long, smooth cock -- a real dick -- between her legs. And the next day as he showered, she hopped in with him, got down on her knees, and washed his cock with her tongue as hot water spread in curtains over her.

She smiled as she remembered.

The sound of her shed's rattling door caught her attention. Oh, right, it was Tuesday, when Danny came over. She had hired him, the boyfriend of a friend's daughter, some time in the fall. She needed someone to tend things now that she lived alone; he needed money. Usually, she was at work when he came over, but her schedule had changed. Unaccustomed to someone else on her property, she leaned back in her office chair and saw him pulling out the lawnmower.

Her newly reawakened sex drive took in his tall, muscular frame, his short, sandy hair, and his snug T-shirt. He was eighteen now, heading off to college in just a few weeks. Maybe a little fling with him would be just the thing.

***

She had brushed out her curly black hair. The flowery, knee-length sun dress she had changed into had spaghetti straps that exposed her pale shoulders and a generous amount of cleavage. She needed to start tanning, she thought. Still, she figured a 30-year-old sex bomb could seduce the teenager outside. The set-up was a bit trite, like a bad porn flick, but what could it hurt?

"Danny!" she called out. He still had the mower running, but he saw her waving from the patio door. He turned off the engine.

"I need your help with something inside."

"Do you want me to finish the lawn first, Mrs. White?"

"No, " (God no, she thought as her pussy tingled in anticipation) "I'll finish it tomorrow. I need your help moving some things." That was true; she had to go through some boxes in the guest bedroom closet. She had planned to do it in the winter, but this would get Danny where she wanted him.

She led him upstairs and told him the plan: She would get on the footstool, pull down boxes, and hand them to him. He'd put them on the floor so she could reorganize them.

She had moved a few boxes, straining and stretching far more than necessary, when she glanced down out of the corner of her eye and saw what she had hoped.

"Danny! Are you looking up my dress?"

"Uh, n-no, Mrs. White. Sorry, I was just looking up."

"Yeah, looking up my dress! Trying to see my ass!"

"N-no. Honest." He backed away as she came down the steps, her eyes fuming with false rage.

"You weren't, huh?"

"No, I swear!"

She let a pout form on her lips. "God, Bill was right. My ex-husband? Said I had let myself go. I thought it was so cruel, but maybe he's right. Not even an 18-year-old male -- horniness incarnate -- thinks I have a nice ass anymore."

Danny was obviously confused. "Mrs. White, don't say that. That was a mean thing for him to say. You do have a nice ass."

"But you said you weren't looking. You couldn't even be bothered to sneak a peak up my dress."

"Uh."

She pressed her advantage. "Well, which is it? Did you look or not? Neither sounds very sincere at the moment. Let's settle this once and for all." With that, and before he could react, she turned around, leaned forward, grabbed the hem of her dress, and lifted it high.

She was wearing a green lace thong, and she felt the rush of cold air on her naked cheeks as she gave Danny a nice look at it. She could hear him gulp. She looked back.

"Well? Is it a nice ass or not?"

"Uh, very nice, Mrs. White."

"Oh, come on, Danny. You said that before. I want to know you're sincere. You don't want me to think you're just being polite, do you? Put your hands on it; let me know you mean it when you compliment me."

There was a pause, and he stepped forward. He put his hands on her ass. She let out a little sigh as she felt them, not too soft and not too rough. She wondered briefly how his fist would feel in her pussy.

"Is it a firm ass, would you say? Am I over the hill? Give it a squeeze." Another pause, and she felt his fingers clench.

"Okay, it's a nice ass, Mrs. White." She turned her head to him, gave him a smile, and said, "Would you like to fuck me, Danny?"

His hands fell away. "I...I can't."

She stood up and turned to him, letting her dress fall again. She leaned toward him and huskily asked, "Why not?"

"I have a girlfriend."

"Well, I won't tell her if you don't."

"I...I really shouldn't."

"Wow, she must be really putting out if you're turning away no-strings-attached sex." She knew his girlfriend wasn't doing any such thing. Molly Fisher was, if anything, more of a prude than her mother.

"Well, we've decided to wait until we're married."

She felt like gagging. "You know what, Danny? That is utter bullshit. Let me tell you something: Your sexual prime -- your highest stamina, your strongest orgasms, your hardest dick -- is right now. Do you know when your girlfriend's is?"

"No."

"In her early thirties. So it's no problem for her to wait, but she's wasting the best sexual years of your life. Does that seem fair?"

"I guess when you put it that way, no. But I made a promise."

"Like I said, I won't tell if you don't. She won't know."

"But I would."

"What are you, the last decent guy in America? Okay, maybe I came on too strong. You know, Danny, I'd really like to fuck you." He gulped again. "But I can see you need to take things slowly. Let me ask you: When you make out with your girlfriend, do you try and feel her up?" He nodded. "And slide your hands up between her legs?" He nodded again, gulped, and blushed. How cute. "And she pushes you away. Advance and retreat, advance and retreat. It's like a game you teenagers play."

"I want to play a different game. This game has one rule: You tell me to do it, and I do it. That way, we can do as much or as little as you want. You can keep it at your pace." She had no intention of letting him do a little, but she wanted him at his ease.

"I'll give you an example. Tell me to lift my dress."

"I don't think I should, Mrs. White."

"Oh, please. You've already seen my panties, right? Besides, you wouldn't want me to tell Jenny Fisher that you grabbed my ass, would you?" That got his attention. Molly Fisher's mom didn't like Danny very much, and hearing that he had grabbed her ass would send her over the deep end.

"But you told me to!"

"Yes, but I'd leave that part out when I told Jenny about it. Who do you think she'll believe?"

He swallowed again.

"Tell me to lift my dress, or I'll talk about your wandering hands."

He got quiet. "Okay. Lift your dress."

She smiled at him, grabbed the sides, and hiked the dress up until the hem was about an inch below her crotch.

"Tell me to lift it higher." He was sweating now.

"Lift it higher." She moved her hands a little higher until the hem sat just a hairsbreadth below her crotch.

"Say, 'I want to see your panties. Lift your hem up to your tits'. You have to be clear, Danny."

Defeated, he repeated her words. She smiled more widely, and did as he had said. The front of her thong arced into a small triangle covering her pussy. Above that, her firm tummy was silky smooth. She could see his trousers swelling. She looked at it pointedly and licked her lips. She dropped her dress again.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" He gulped and shook his head.

"Now tell me to come and kiss you."

"Come and kiss me." She stepped forward, put her arms on his shoulders, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed his lips.

"A kiss isn't so bad is it? It's just a kiss. Tell me to French you."

"Make out with me." Ah, he was beginning to improvise. Very nice. She parted her lips and stretched up to his waiting mouth. Her tongue slid into his mouth and began to move seductively against his.

They made out, his hands on her waist, for a few minutes. She pulled away and whispered, "My bra matches my panties." His eyes widened. "Would you like to see?"

He nodded, silently. She leaned back in and said, "Then tell me to show it to you."

He hesitated and then said, "Let me see your bra." She pulled the spaghetti straps down her shoulders, unbuttoned the top two buttons of her dress, and pulled the fabric forward. He was tall enough to see down the front, to see the cups of the strapless, green lace bra she was wearing. She held the front of her dress out for a beat, and then pulled it back against herself and buttoned one of the buttons.

"Did you see enough?"

"Yeah."

"Really? I don't think that's what you meant when you said you wanted to see my bra. I think you thought you were going to see it all."

She paused, and kissed his neck. "Tell me to take off my dress, Danny."

"Mrs. White, I really don't think that's a good idea. I've been bad enough as it is. I just can't do this to Molly."

"Danny, right now I could tell Jenny Fisher that you looked up my dress, grabbed my ass, and kissed me while telling me to get undressed. I can tell her that you forced yourself on me and that I fought you off. I'm seeing her Thursday for coffee. Should I do that?"

"Please don't, Mrs. White. We both know that would be a lie."

"Or I can just say nothing at all. But if you want my silence, you have to fuck me. Do that, and I won't breathe a word -- ever -- to Jenny Fisher. You can keep trying to feel up her prissy little daughter. You can even marry her for all I care. I just want to have some fun."

She had won, and they both knew it. "Okay," he said, and straightened up a little bit. "Take off your goddamn dress."

She pulled her arms out of the straps, unbuttoned the three buttons that were still closed, and slid her hands seductively down her body to her dress's hem. She lifted it past her panties, past her bra, and up over her head.

She stood in front of him, wearing a strapless green lace bra and green lace thong panties. She looked good, and she knew it. She let her eyes slide to his crotch and saw it swelling. She reached her hand down to her pussy and began to stroke it through the fabric. "Mmmmm," she crooned.

"Danny, sit down on that chair, and tell me to come make out with you again."

He stepped over, sat down, and patted his lap. "Come and kiss me." He sounded more confident. He had obviously decided to just go with it.

She walked over to him, and climbed on his lap to make out with him. Her tits were touching his chest as she bent down to kiss him. She pulled her mouth away after a minute and began to slide her tongue over his cheek, around his ear, and across his neck. She pushed her pussy against his crotch. He moaned.

"You know, Danny, there's a corollary to the game's rule."

"What's that?" he asked as her mouth explored him.

"I have to do anything you tell me. That also means you can do anything you want to me, and I'm not allowed to stop you. You could slide your hands down to my ass and squeeze it, for instance."

Tentatively, he slid his hands down her back and onto her ass. He squeezed, more earnestly and strongly than he had before.

"Mm hmm. And you could slide those hands off my ass, onto my hips, and up to my tits." She felt his cock swell some more as she went back to kissing him. God, she couldn't wait to get that teenage dick inside her. Another pause, and his hands followed the path up to her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and he felt them through the fabric of her bra before cupping his hands around her tits and squeezing them. She moaned in pleasure.

"You could even move your hands over my sides to my back and unhook that bra so you could suck on my nipples and feel my bare tits against your face." His hands began to slide around her bra, and she lifted her arms a bit to let him get his hands through. He fumbled with the clasp a bit, but then figured it out and unhooked it. He let go of the fabric and the bra began to fall. She grabbed it and threw it across the room.

They were breathing heavily now, enjoying the feel of each other. Danny looked up at her, then down at her tits, and lifted one up to his mouth. He kissed the nipple tenderly, then let his tongue play with it, and then began to suck at her tit. She wrapped a hand around his head and pulled him close.

"I can't believe this is happening," he said when he pulled his lips away.

"It's like a dream, isn't it? And here you were not wanting to enjoy yourself." He grunted, perhaps just a tad guiltily, but then sucked her tits with gusto. She had a wicked thought.

"Are you afraid that you'll wake up tomorrow and find out that this didn't happen?" He nodded, absent-mindedly, not really paying attention as one hand massaged her tit while another slid down her back and onto her ass.

"Maybe we should give you some proof, then." He pulled his mouth away with a smack and looked up at her with a question in his eyes.

"Tell me Danny," she whispered. "Does your cell phone have a camera?" He swallowed and nodded, vigorously. "Tell me to climb on the bed and put my bra back on." He looked puzzled and she leaned in close to breathe against his ear, "trust me."

He repeated her instructions back to her, and she put her bra back on and kneeled on the bed, looking at him provocatively. She straightened her back and pushed out her chest as she moved her hands up to her tits.

"Remember: I couldn't stop you if you took a picture of me like this." His eyes got wide and he fumbled his phone out of his pocket. He flipped it open, pushed some buttons, and snapped a pic. She slid her hands up behind her head and pushed up her hair, making a little pouty face for him. She moved her hands down to the bed and got on to her hands and knees, still looking at him and licking her lips. The camera clicked again. She lifted up so she was on her knees again, and flipped her hands behind her back, right at the clasp. She paused, and the camera clicked. She unhooked the bra, and moved her hands around to the front, so that the ends fell down her sides but her breasts were still covered. The camera clicked again. She put her hands back behind her head, and the camera clicked as the bra fell to the bed. She crawled forward, looking at Danny, her breasts swinging, and heard the click. She climbed out of bed, stood up, cocked one hip up, and slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Danny gulped. He couldn't click the camera fast enough. She slid her right hand to the waistline just below her belly button, and shifted her hand so that all her fingers were pushed down against her pussy. The camera clicked. She repositioned her hand with the thumb in the waist band by her hip and tugged that side down just a bit.

"Say, 'Get naked'". Danny licked his lips and smiled. "Strip. I want you completely naked."

She pulled her panties down and bent forward, letting her tits hang down. The camera clicked again. She stood up, exposing a pussy decorated with a small strip of hair. Click.

"Turn around," he said. She did, slowly, and the camera clicked some more.

"Now, Danny," she said, as she walked up to him. "You're going to be a gentleman about those photos, right? You're not going to show them to your friends tomorrow at school, are you?"

"No, Mrs. White. I promise."

"Hmm, that's too bad. I like the idea of all those teenage boys masturbating about me. I like to imagine them picturing you in a room with a beautiful, naked woman who's doing anything you want." She paused. "You do what you want with those pictures. I can't stop you, right?"

"No, you can't."

"Tell me, Danny: Do you ever look at porn?" He swallowed again and shook his head. She loved how he switched from confident man to unsure teenager.

"Oh, come on. I'm standing here naked. I don't have any secrets from you. You can be honest. Do you look at porn?"

He nodded.

"What kind of porn do you like?"

"Uh. A bunch of ones." She guessed it was too much to expect a lot of sexual sophistication from a virgin. She decided to press him.

She leaned in and looked up at him. "Do you like porn where the woman sucks a guy's dick?" He nodded again. "Why don't you tell me to take off your shirt and kiss your chest." His throat was dry, so he just nodded and croaked, "Yes, do that."

"Okay, but next time you have to be explicit. Next time you'll say, 'Take off my shorts'." She untucked his shirt and slid her hands up along his buff, naked chest as she kissed him. She lifted his shirt up and off his body.

"God, you're ripped. Do you work out?"

"I'm on the water polo team at school."

She kissed his neck and then moved her mouth down his chest. She licked and kissed and teased up and down his pecs. Then she stepped back, put her hands on his hips, and bent over so she could do the same to his stomach. Her whole back stretched out in front of him. Click.

"You have a really nice ass, Mrs. White."

"Thank you, Danny. That's nice to hear." She moved her lips down his stomach, and slid her tongue under the waistband of his shorts.

"Oh my god, that feels good," he said.

"What do you say next, Danny?"

"Take off my shorts and suck my dick!" Ah, now that was nice to hear.

She knelt down in front of him, looked up at his face, and unbuttoned his shorts. She pulled the flaps open so that the zipper came undone as well. Boxer briefs: Nice choice, she thought. She licked his cock through the fabric, hooked her fingers into the waistband of his underwear, and pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of the shorts, and his rock-hard cock jiggled in her face.

"Now tell me, Danny. Do you want me to swallow your cum straight from your cock, or do you want to cum all over my face and watch me scrape it into my mouth with my fingers? You have to be explicit."

"I want to cum on your face. I want to see my spunk on your cheeks and in your hair. I want to see you use a finger to scoop it into your mouth." He was talking dirty now.

She slid her tongue up from the root of his seven-inch cock all the way to the tip, circling it with her tongue. She made a little O with her mouth, and slid it over his cock, letting her tongue continue to swirl around the tip. She looked up into a cell phone. Click.

She had been teasing him for a while, and he hadn't had sex before, so it was no surprise when she felt him tense up after two pumps of her head onto his dick. She pulled back, grabbed his cock, closed her eyes, and felt a shot of cum land on her face as he yelled out. She jerked his cock and another shot hit her forehead. She squeezed his dick again and turned slightly so that a shot hit her cheek. She felt him shudder in pleasure, and his knees wobbled.

Click. Oh, nice. She didn't know how he had managed to hold onto his cell phone this whole time. Oh, well. She wondered if he would show it to his water polo buddies. She imagined the whole team masturbating at once, stiff cocks out in front.

12