The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets the yard guy and his friend.
4k words
79.8k
27
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria White stepped out of the shower, her body tingling in anticipation. Two weeks ago, she had seduced her virginal yard boy. She had told him they would fuck again today, but she had told him to bring another water polo player like himself.

She hadn't told him that she had never taken on two men at once.

She knew they'd be showing up soon, so she wrapped a towel around herself. It was cream-colored and almost wide enough to cover her tits and all of her ass. Almost. She hooked one corner into the wrap so the towel would stay up, and went to the couch, flipping through magazines until the doorbell rang.

She scooted back to the bathroom and called out, "Come in! It's open!" She heard the knob turn, the door swing open, and then close and latch. She came out of the bathroom ruffling her fingers through her wet hair as if she had just stepped out of the shower.

Danny had delivered. Next to him was a redheaded boy with a shirt that clung to his hard frame. Water polo, she thought. Who knew?

"Hi, I'm Gloria," she said, pressing her left hand to the towel and extending her right hand for him to shake. He stared at her cleavage until Danny slapped his arm. He put out his hand. "Uh, I'm Brian."

"Brian, did Danny tell you about when he and I had sex?"

"Yeah, I saw the photos on his cell phone."

"Did he seem happy?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"That's good to know." She looked at Danny. "Wouldn't want to have disappointed."

The boys let out halting, quiet laughs.

"Have you ever had sex, Brian?"

"Yeah, my last girlfriend."

"An ex? How long have you gone without a nice, honest fuck?"

"Uh, 2 months?"

"God, don't they teach these girls anything at your school? A buff jock like you should have girls on their hands and knees." Brian nodded his head. "Well, you'll get one that way today, at least." His eyes widened, and he looked at Danny.

"I told you, man," said her yard boy, "she's a slut."

"Would you boys like something to drink? Water? Lemonade? Beer?"

The two studs looked at each other. "A beer if you've got one," said Danny.

"Okay, but before I get you something to drink, I have to tell you something. You've both been very bad guests."

Brian looked confused.

"I'm standing here with virtually nothing covering me. And let me tell you, boys, that it really is virtually nothing." Brian's eyes drifted down her towel. "And you two are fully clothed. It's very rude. I'll get you beers, but while I'm doing that, I want you boys to take off everything except your underwear. Are we clear on protocol here?"

The two boys nodded and dropped their backpacks. "Be sure to watch me as I go," she said. She walked over to the kitchen, making sure to swing her hips and hike up the towel just a bit so the two boys could see a bit more of her ass. She got to the kitchen and looked back. Brian and Danny were still looking at her, but they were taking off their shirts to expose tight chests. She stood up on her tiptoes to get glasses from the top of the cupboard, and she felt her wet skin get cool as her towel lifted more.

She looked back. "Keep going, boys." They still had their jeans on, but had stopped to stare. They quickly moved their hands to the buttons. She walked over to the refrigerator, but with the two boys out of the line of sight, she just reached in and grabbed two bottles. Had they been in line of sight, she would have bent from the waist.

She came back with the two beers and admired the sight. Danny, whom she knew to be a fan of boxer briefs, was wearing a tight white pair that did nothing to conceal his hard, 7-inch dick. Brian was a boxer guy, it turned out, which made it hard to gauge an exact size. It looked big, however, if the bulge was any indication.

She handed them the beers. They clinked the necks and each guzzled down half their bottles. She turned her head, watching each one in turn.

As they lowered their bottles, she said, "Well, here I was chiding you for being bad guests, and now I'm being a bad host. I'm wearing two things, and you're each wearing one."

Danny spoke up. "God, Gloria. I was just going to say something. I mean, what about your manners?" He had learned well from their last time.

She smiled and tucked her thumbs into the clinging towel. She quickly pulled them apart, loosening the towel. She let it fall to the floor. "Is that better?"

Both boys let their eyes feast on her for a moment. They licked their lips as they saw her 36C tits with their rock-hard nipples. But, almost as one, their eyes fell to her crotch. She was wearing a simple, white G-String with ties on the side. The tiny triangle of fabric barely covered her pussy, and she turned to let them enjoy the site of her ass with nothing but a string slung over the hips and between her cheeks.

Danny said, "Much better!" Brian nodded, and took another gulp of beer. She stepped out of the towel that had pooled on the floor and towards her two lovers.

"You know, I think I should fuck more water polo players." She ran one hand down each of their chests, feeling the way the hard lines of their muscles twitched as her fingers caressed them. She leaned over to Brian and began licking up and down his chest as her hand fondled Danny's. Then she switched. God, two chests to lick. She could get used to this.

She kissed and nibbled some more and then backed up. "Again with the bad manners. I'm licking your chest and making each of you feel good. How about returning the favor?" Brian and Danny closed the distance, and each one grabbed a tit and began squeezing it. Brian was rougher, kneading her breast and pulling at her nipple. Danny kissed her neck as he stroked her skin. She leaned back her head and the two heads went down, each one taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking.

Holy shit. Why hadn't she ever done this before? Normally, one nipple got lonely as the other got sucked. But both of her nipples were tingling and swelling as the warm mouths worked them over. She put a hand behind each boy's head and pulled them in, letting them take large mouthfuls of her tits. True to form, Brian let her feel his teeth, not quite biting but letting her know he could. Danny licked and sucked vigorously.

After a couple of minutes of her tits feeling on fire, she felt a hand slide down her stomach and onto her pussy. Slowly, it began to rub up and down, and she moaned and spread her legs a bit. She imagined Brian roughly kneading both her tits as Danny fucked her with his hand.

"I've tried to make sure there's plenty to share, boys," she said. "You see, there are even two ties on my panties. One for each of you." Brian and Danny grinned, and slid a hand each down to the ties resting at her hips. They each grabbed a long string and pulled, undoing the simple knots. Brian let his side go first, but Danny quickly followed suit, and the frail white cloth fluttered to the floor.

"What do you think?" While taking her shower, she had shaved her pussy completely. It still tingled from the treatment.

Danny nodded in approval, and Brian stared directly at her bald crotch.

"Brian, come over here and put your hand between my legs." He lunged forward and did as she asked. "How does it feel?"

"Smooth," he said. Then he grinned as he looked at her and pulled his hand away. "And wet."

"Mm, yeah. I'll bet your dick is just going to slide right in, I'm so wet." He nodded again.

"Boys? Manners?"

Danny and Brian quickly hooked their thumbs into their underwear and pulled them down, stepping out of them. Three small piles of clothes decorated the area, and two hard cocks stood straight out. Brian's was a little shorter than Danny's, but also thicker. She put out her hands and wrapped each one around a hard cock. She began gently stroking and squeezing them as she kissed first one boy and then the other. Danny kneaded her tits while Brian reached one hand back between her legs and another around her ass.

She leaned forward and kissed Danny and then began to slide down his neck. He moaned as he caressed her breasts. Brian pulled one hand back and slapped her ass. "Plenty to go around, you said." She smiled and moved her lips to his neck. She tilted her head down a bit more and began to lick his chest as she stroked the two cocks.

She swung her head over to Danny and began licking around his nipples. She was breathing hard already, thanks to the four hands sliding all around her body.

She decided to take a break and slid down until she was on her knees, the two dicks bobbing in front of her face.

She licked Danny's from root to tip, watching him the whole time. Then she did the same for Brian. She put her hands around the boys' asses and pulled them close enough so that she could make a figure 8, her tongue looping over one cock's head before sliding over to the other.

"Two dicks. One mouth. Let's see if I can manage that." She opened her mouth enough to suck in David's cock. She gave it a quick lick while her lips caressed it. She put up a hand, held his cock, and then opened her mouth wide. She grabbed Brian's cock and began to squeeze it in, adjusting David so that she could fit both. She could only get the heads of the two dicks in, but she bobbed back and forth a bit as best she could, running her tongue around the heads while she fought the urge to gag. She pulled back.

"Ooh, Brian. You're so hard. Would you like me to suck you dry?" Brian nodded quickly and closed his eyes.

"Plenty to share, you said," said Danny. "Do I just sit here and wait while you blow Brian?"

"Not at all, Danny." She stood up, and turned her ass to her yard boy, facing Brian directly. "Step back," she said to the redhead.

Brian stepped back a foot and Gloria bent over at the waist, moving her mouth to just in front of his hard cock and putting her hands on his hips. She looked back at Danny. "You'll be fucking me while I'm doing it." Danny whooped and positioned himself behind her. She dipped her head forward, taking Brian's dick in her mouth as she felt Danny enter her.

A cock in her mouth and another between her legs. Holy fucking shit, this felt good. At first, the three struggled to find a rhythm, but after a few strokes, they figured it out. Danny had his hands on her hips, pushing into her as she went down on Brian. The pulling and pushing moved in sync: That meant Gloria spent half the time with a cock deep up her pussy with another one far into her mouth. When each boy pulled back, she felt empty until they plunged forward again.

She could hear them moaning and her mouth slurping around Brian's dick. Her pussy was making squishing noises as Danny plumbed her wet, warm depths.

She felt Brian's dick begin to tense. No fair, she thought. But she moved one hand down his hips and cupped his balls. A quick fondle and stroke, and his cum was shooting down her throat. She swallowed and gulped, but a little dribbled out the side of her mouth.

"Dude, I just came in her mouth," said Brian. He put his hands behind her head and held his cock in place, continuing to thrust in time with Danny. "Fuck her, man. Cum in her pussy so it's dripping from both ends."

Danny picked up his pace, moving faster and faster, pounding Gloria into Brian's crotch. A few strokes later, he yelled and began to pump hot semen into her cunt.

"Fuck!" he shouted. He panted a bit and pulled his dick out with a slurp. Brian released her head and she pulled off of his cock and stood up.

"So soon, boys?" she asked with a pout. "I'll take comfort in the fact that you'll last longer the second time." Brian's eyes got big, but Danny just punched his arm. "Told you, dude."

"You boys sit here. I'll go get us a movie to watch." She turned, and then turned back, her hands on her tits. She jiggled them while the boys watched, and then tilted down her head as she lifted one up. Her tongue stretched out and licked across her nipple.

"And then we'll see if you're up for fucking me again."

She had a couple dozen pornos in her bedroom closet, and she picked out one about naughty schoolgirls and harsh teachers. She brought it back to living room and popped it in the VCR, arcing her ass up and giving it a little wiggle as the boys watched her bend over.

Danny patted the couch between them, but Gloria shook her head and lay down on the floor, her head towards the tv and her pussy towards the boys. She spread her legs so they could stare right at her pussy. Danny's cum still dripped out of it.

"Two men, two shows. That seems fair, right?" They nodded.

She slid a finger into her mouth and then moved it down to her pussy. She took another hand and cupped her breast, massaging it and pulling at the nipple. Behind her, the blonde girl came into the teacher's office to talk about her failing grade.

Danny and Brian couldn't figure out where to look. Their eyes flitted back and forth between the schoolgirl and Gloria. She began to slide her finger up and down her cunt, teasing her clit with each pass. She let out a little moan as the blonde girl asked if there was anything she could do to improve her grade.

Her left hand continued to knead and massage her tit as her right hand stroked up and down. A little faster. A little faster. On the tv, the girl lifted her skirt to show the teacher her white panties. Danny and Brian were focused on the show.

"Would you like to see me dressed as a schoolgirl, boys? Offering to do anything to improve my grade? Begging for the chance to not fail?" They looked down at her and licked their lips. Both had moved their hands to their laps and started stroking, but neither was hard again. She began to move her finger in little circles and added a second one. On the tv, the girl's shirt had been unbuttoned, exposing big breasts in a plain bra. The false nervousness the actress had shown at the beginning had been replaced with a cunning smile.

Before long, Gloria was breathing faster as her fingers worked her magic. Behind her, the schoolgirl had stripped out of her blouse, her bra, and her skirt. She leaned over the teacher, her breasts dangling in his face, and asked if there was anything else she could do. The teacher spread his legs and told her to kneel in front of him.

Gloria's fingers sped up as the girl behind her knelt down, unzipped her teacher's pants and pulled out a long, thick dick. Dressed in nothing but her panties, the schoolgirl slid her head down the teacher's cock.

Gloria and the schoolgirl were each moaning. Danny and Brian were still looking at one show and then the other. That changed when she started to moan more loudly. "Oh, boys. I'm going to cum all over my hand. Imagine how slick my pussy's going to feel, Brian, when you finally shove your cock into it." That had their attention. With a loud moan, she orgasmed. Her body shook, and she relaxed. Her back had arched while she fingered herself with the two boys watching her.

She opened her eyes and saw her lovers' cocks at full attention. Ready for a second round. Her cheeks were flushed, her breathing was fast, and her pussy was slick. She stood up and smiled at Danny and Brian.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she said. The schoolgirl was by now on the teacher's desk, panties off, legs spread, and panting hard as the man's long, thick cock slammed into her. She left the movie on, but the boys followed without a backwards glance.

"Ooh, there's something I've always wanted to try. Brian, lie down on the bed. Get your crotch as close to the edge as possible." He practically leapt onto the mattress. His dick lifted straight into the air. He scooted down.

"You keep that cock stiff for me, you hear?" He nodded. She moved to the nightstand by the side of the bed, opened a drawer, and pulled out some lube. She squirted a thick gob in her hand, walked over to Danny, and began kissing him. Brian watched eagerly as Danny squeezed her tits and as Gloria began to coat his dick with the lube.

When he was hard and slick, she climbed on top of Brian and lowered herself onto his cock. He moaned as he entered her wet pussy. She slid herself all the way down, slowly, and stopped when his cock was all the way in. She looked over her shoulder at Danny, and reached around to her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and exposing her tiny asshole.

"Now, Danny, you're aiming for my ass." His eyes got huge, and he moved closer. "Just go slow; I've never had a guy in my cunt and another in my ass before." She looked down at Brian, whose eyes were also popping out of his head. "You ready, Brian?" He nodded and gulped.

Behind her, she felt Danny put his hands on her ass. They were shaking. She tilted her head back and looked at him as her tits jutted out. Brian reached up to caress them. "Danny?"

"Yes, Gloria?"

"Kiss me deeply." He bent his head over and dug his tongue deep between her lips as Brian continued to fondle her breasts. After a minute, Danny pulled away.

"Danny?"

"Yes, Gloria?"

"Fuck my ass."

He smiled, wrapped his hand around his cock, and began to guide it in. He moved slowly, putting a bit more pressure on at a time. Then the head of his dick popped in, and Gloria let out a loud, guttural cry. Why the fuck hadn't she done this before? Danny pushed his whole shaft in, slowly, slowly, slowly, and Gloria began to feel herself coming. She had never felt anything like this. She felt so full of stiff cock she couldn't stand it.

And then she started moving up and down slowly, just a little at first, on Brian's cock.

Her body began to shudder, and she let out a loud, animal moan as she came. She put one hand behind Danny's neck, keeping his cock deep in her ass as she rode Brian's. She felt like she might pass out, the orgasm had been so intense. Danny was moving in and out, and she was moving up and down on Brian. She was panting and sweating. She came again. She couldn't even register what the boys were doing: She was lost in a sea of pleasure.

The boys kept pumping her, and she did her best to hold on as her body shook with waves of orgasms. Some dim part of her mind registered that Brian's cock was tensing. Then it registered that Danny's was, too.

She breathed heavily and then felt Danny and Brian both push in deep as they shot loads of cum inside of her. She screamed in pleasure as one-no-two-no-three pulses of cum flooded her pussy and her ass simultaneously.

Danny pulled out of her ass with a pop, and she collapsed on top of Brian. Her hair was soaked, and her body was slick from the sweat. She felt Danny's cum trickling down inside her ass while Brian's slid down from her legs. She could barely catch her breath. She didn't know how many times she had orgasmed.

She lay there for a while. Danny had laid down on the bed next to Brian, stroking her back.

Eventually, her senses quieted, and she pushed herself up. Brian's dick, though limp, was still resting inside her pussy.

"Did you like that, boys?" They looked at each other, and Danny and Brian started laughing. Giggles at first, and then loud chuckles. Gloria smiled and started laughing, too. They laughed for a few minutes, and Gloria rolled in between the two of them, putting her hands up to tousle their hair. She could lay like this for hours, sandwiched between two young men.

But they were young men, who had to get back to their homes. She sighed, stood up, and reached into her closet for a short silk robe.

She looked back at them. "Get up and get showered; we can't have your parents knowing that Mrs. White is fucking their boys senseless. And vice versa." Danny and Brian looked at each other uncertainly when she told them to shower.

"I'd love to see the two of you in a small shower together, all soapy and hard," she purred. They gulped. "But don't worry. I have a shower here and down the hall. They let out a big whoosh of air.

She walked over to them, swooshing her hips, and leaned down over them, putting a hand on each one's chest. "But think about it, boys. If I got to watch you two playing with each other in the shower." She paused and looked back and forth between them. They were breathing fast. "I would let you do whatever the fuck you wanted to me for the rest of the summer. I'd be your sex slave. Want to fuck me in the ass, too, Brian? I'd let you. Want a blow job before school? Piece of cake. Want me to fuck your friends? Just ask. Want to see what I look like with cum all over my face? Want photos and videos of me naked and slutty to take with you to college?" Their eyes were wide, and she could feel their hearts beating fast.

12